Heaven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After peeking from behind the door blinds, Al himself unchained the door, opened it and said, "Well well well, the sisters McAlloway, I don't think I've ever seen you girls in here so early. Are you sure you girls are in the right place?"

Cindy reached for her id in her purse, but All put his hand up, indicating it wasn't necessary and said, "If I didn't know for sure you were over eighteen, I wouldn't even have opened the door, I just wanted to give you girls a friendly warning."

"Thanks, but we don't need one," Cindy said, slightly offended.

"All right, I ain't your momma," All said as he turned and walked away, "Sit anywhere you want and don't touch the blinds till nine."

As Cindy put her id away and we looked around to decide on a table, we saw the waitress on her knees in front of an elder guy, sucking his cock, while he was enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. Three tables further away, there was a young couple having breakfast, except for the fact that her tits were hanging out of her blouse - bra unclasped and blouse unbuttoned so far down that you practically see her belly button - it could have been a scene from any diner anywhere in the country. We smiled at each other and I followed Cindy to a booth by the window, which wasn't really an asset at the moment considering all the blinds had to stay closed anyway. We sat down, briefly checked the menu and then began talking and reminiscing. A few minutes later, the guy three tables down - the one with his girlfriend's tits hanging out - caught my eye as he had finished his breakfast and started unbuttoning his trousers. I signaled Cindy, who had her back towards him and turned for a second, just in time to see him taking out his rather plain dick and starting to jack off. She smiled as she turned back towards me and we continued our conversation.

About two minutes later, Al walked up to our table, asking if we were ready to order. Cindy asked for the blueberry pancakes and a cup of coffee, I chose a blueberry muffin and tea. After scribbling down our order, All returned to his kitchen as we turned our attention to the guy three tables down, who had just started moaning. Suddenly he jumped up and began spurting cum all over the table, roaring loudly. He must have been saving his cum for quite some time, because it was a big, gooey load. His girlfriend/wife just sat there, eating her breakfast, ignoring him. When he was done ejaculating, she simply stuffed her tits back in her bra and blouse and buttoned it up. Not a word spoken, not a touch exchanged. The guy simply zipped up and sat back down; he seemed pretty well trained in cumming like that. Seeing him waste his load like that made my cunt all tingly.

And I apparently wasn't the only one who liked the show, because the guy getting sucked off by the waitress started moaning and seemed - judging from her bulging cheeks - to be spurting his load in her mouth moments later. After licking his whole cock clean, the waitress got up and sashayed her hips over to our table, and after putting some gum in her mouth - probably to get rid of the taste of cum - smiled at us and asked, "What 'll it be girls?"

"Al already took our order," I replied politely.

"Oh right," she smiled, turned and walked over to the counter.

Barely a minute later, she came back with our coffees and said, "Pancakes and the muffin are coming up."

"Thanks," I said.

About thirty seconds later, the woman from three tables down got up and headed for the bathroom. Meanwhile the guy called the waitress over and paid for their food. After putting his wallet away, he got up and slowly began moving towards the front door. When he past our table, he stopped and promptly put his hand down my halter top, wobbling my braless tits up and down. I kept stirring my tea, my gaze directed at my sister, who was grinning widely. About twenty seconds later, he took his hand out of my top and turned towards Cindy, giving her tits the same disrespectful treatment. She didn't even bat an eye. He clearly preferred my tits over hers, because after only a few moments, he turned to face me again and used both hands to lower the straps of my halter top.

He pulled it down, exposing my rack and then grabbed one of my tits in each hand, gently mauling them and using his thumbs to flick my hard nipples around. Cindy and I simply looked at each other, fighting a naughty smile. The guy kept playing with my tits until his wife came back from the ladies room and walked right past us. He followed her out of the diner without giving me another look. Just as I raised my top, covering my tits up again, Al walked out of his kitchen, carrying our food. He walked over to our table, his big belly - covered in a dirty white apron - leading the way.

As he put down the plates in front of us, he asked, "Aren't you getting married soon?", obviously addressing my sister.

"That's right," Cindy replied, figuring he was just making conversation, "We're actually planning..."

"Yeah, that's great..." Al rudely interrupted her, "... so, would you mind if I plug ya?"

"Now?" Cindy asked, taken aback by his crude and unexpected proposal.

"Don't worry, your pancakes will still be warm," Al said as whipped out his meaty cock and stroked it a couple of times, right in front of us.

"Uhm sure, I guess," Cindy replied as she began scooting out of the booth and asked, "Where do you want me?"

Although there were plenty of empty tables as well as booths to pick from, Al pointed towards the floor right next to our table and said: "Right here will do fine hon."

Cindy stepped out of her sweat pants and panties, got on her back on the cold floor and spread her legs to accommodate him. Al dropped to his knees and clumsily stuffed his cock up my sister's twat right next to our table. Cindy looked up at me and smiled as she mouthed: "Oh my god," truly impressed by the size of his fat cock.

Unfortunately, a big cock doesn't always guarantee a proper fucking, as my sister was about to find out. Although Al seemed to be enjoying my sister's tight pussy - he was breathing and moaning like a steam train - he slammed into her so callously and imprecisely that he hardly gave her any pleasure. Judging from the uncomfortable look on Cindy's face, the whole thing couldn't be over soon enough. Less than a minute later, she got her wish as Al grunted loudly, pulled out of her and jacked off furiously all over her pussy and tummy.

When he was done, he got up, stuffed his dick back in his pants and disappeared into the kitchen, still breathing very irregularly. Cindy got up, grinned widely at me and threw her sweat pants and panties on our table as she sat down again, naked from the waist down. After using her napkin to clean Al's cum off her top, she sipped from her coffee and started on her pancakes.

"Well, he wasn't lying... pancakes are still warm," she chuckled.

We laughed at Al's weak performance.

The sight of Cindy getting fucked right next to me - even if it was only Al - stuck in my mind and had made me pretty raunchy by the time I finished my muffin. After finishing my tea, I glanced over at Cindy - still eating her pancakes - and began sliding off the bench, slowly disappeared under the table. As soon as I touched one of her thighs, she slouched and opened her legs a little further. Slowly, I began licking Al's cum off her inner thighs and stomach. When I had cleaned her whole pelvis region with my slut tongue, I stuck my head in between her thighs and started licking her twat. Pretty soon, her wetness dripped down my chin, onto my top.

After a few minutes, I suddenly felt someone grabbing my ankles and positioning me so that my ass was sticking out from under the table. Cindy turned in her seat to accommodate my repositioning. Seconds later, I felt two hands pulling my sweat pants over my ass and a medium sized cock sliding into my wet twat. I honestly couldn't tell whose dick it was. By my count, there were only two guys left in the diner, Al himself - who'd just splattered his juice on my sister - and the older guy - who had shot his load in the waitress' mouth only minutes ago. As neither of them seemed virile enough to be up for seconds so soon, that left only one possible explanation: with my head wedged in between my sister's legs, I probably hadn't heard the new guy come in.

Whoever it was back there, really started fucking the shit out of me, shafting me deep and hard. Cindy was amused and whispered, "Yeah, give it to her, fuck that little bitch!"

I began munching on her cunt with even more zeal as I locked hands with her.

"That's it, really slam it in there, good and hard... the little whore can take it!" Cindy blurted out as I could feel her pussy getting wetter. Unfortunately for everyone, the fuck didn't last all that long - which was hardly surprising, considering what a loose whore I was being. Without warning the guy pulled out, splattered a fair amount of jizz all over my butt and got up. A few moments later, I heard the door to the diner open and then close again, most likely signaling the exit of my mystery suitor.

Cindy apparently got off on the way I had been treated, because she chose that particular moment to start orgasming. After making her shudder in her seat and scream for about a minute and half, I crawled out from under the table and scooped some cum off my ass with my right index finger. While I stuck that finger in my mouth to have a taste, I noticed Al watching me from behind the counter. Always in the mood for an audience, I repeated the whole scoop-and-lick routine a few more times, just for his viewing pleasure. I even threw in a few seductive smiles, knowing fully well he'd probably get hard again.

"How's about a blowjob?" he asked bluntly, "And I won't charge you for your muffin."

He was clearly out to humiliate me, asking me to suck his cock for $1.22.

"Tell you what," I said as I took off my top and got down on my knees, facing him, "Forget about our bill altogether and I'll let you jack off in my face."

"Deal," Al blurted out as he rushed out from behind his counter, whipping out his half-hard cock. Amused by his eagerness, I brushed my hair out of the way and tilted my head up, giving him a prime target to shoot at. As I was looking up at Al, frantically stroking his cock, I noticed Cindy getting up from her seat and cleaning herself up a little bit. Then, she put her clothes back on, while keeping a close eye on me. The waitress, apparently also interested in seeing me take a facial, leaned over the counter to get a better view. With three sets of female eyes on him, Al stroked and stroked, for what seemed like forever. Eventually he moaned, arched his back and splattered a surprisingly big and gooey load all over my stupid face.

When he was done, Al simply walked away. After using my hands to locate my top, I used it to scoop and wipe the cum off my face, and especially out of my eyes. With nothing else to cover up my bare chest with, I turned my top inside out and put it on like that. After putting on my jogging pants again, I walked over to our table and nodded at Cindy, indicating I was ready to go.

"You're one nasty tart!" she smiled as she got up and followed me out the diner.

Cindy never did tell me who fucked me while I was under the table, and I never asked.

Back home, we took a shower together, fooled around for a bit and then headed down to the living room, naked, except for the large towels we'd wrapped ourselves in. Cindy sat down in one of the loveseats and hung her legs over the armrests as I got on my knees in front of her. I had been licking her for nearly ten minutes when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Since mom was doing some light garden work out back and neither of us wanted to get up, we decided to ignore it. About ten seconds after the third ring, the living room door slowly opened and Eric, our - other - next door neighbor, poked his head in. Just a tad surprised, he stammered, "Uh, hi girls, sorry to interrupt, is uh... your mom home?"

A little displeased about the interruption, Cindy sighed and grunted, "She's out back..."

"MOOOOOOM!" she shouted at the top of her lunges.

"That's quite a mouth you've got on you," Eric said as he reached for his zipper and stepped up to the couch, his pelvis right next to Cindy's face. Being the slut that she is, my sister didn't mind turning her head to face him and opening her mouth for his limp dick. By the time mom walked into the room, Eric's dick was fully erect and pumping Cindy's mouth - and throat - pretty hard.

"Eric, hi," I heard mom say as I continued licking my sister's twat, "What brings you here?"

"I've got a favor to ask of you," he grunted, his right hand guiding Cindy's head up and down his fuck stick.

"I'm listening," mom replied serenely.

"Elaine's [his wife] cousin is in town for a few days to celebrate his 19th birthday and..."

"Let me guess," mom interrupted him, "He's too much to handle?"

"She'll never admit it, but yeah... he's been inside of her almost non-stop since he arrived three days ago. Whenever she's not on her back getting shafted, she's on her knees sucking him off!"

"Well, the boy's only got a few days, Eric, he's got to make most of it," mom smirked.

"I just didn't know she could take that much cock," he replied, fucking my sister's mouth with vigor now.

"Sounds like a family problem to me Eric, what can I do?" mom asked.

"I've managed to convince Elaine to let the boy try at least one other pussy before going back home, and your name came up... it was actually on top of a very short list," Eric replied as he looked down at my sister and started moaning softly, "He's got a thing for mature women, you see."

"Fair enough," mom replied, "Where and when did you have in mind?"

"Our place, tonight, around eight?" Eric grunted as he pulled his cock out my sister's mouth and began ejaculating all over her face.

"Six would suit me better, if you don't mind," mom said.

"Six it is... and would you mind if I had a go as well afterwards, Elaine's been quite unavailable these last few days," Eric said as he wiped his cock off on my sister's right cheek and zipped up.

"Sure Eric," mom grinned as she turned and walked back out towards the yard, "See you tonight."

"Till tonight," Eric said as he glanced down at my sister and me one last time and then headed out the door.

I continued licking Cindy's twat for quite a while after that, and even made her cum.

Afterwards, while she was washing Eric's cum off her face, I glanced at the clock: 10.43am.

What a busy morning I had had.

After a pretty slow early afternoon, things picked up again around three when I got a call from dad. Having been informed of mom's extracurricular activity with Elaine's cousin - and probably Eric too - dad insisted on coming home a little earlier to cook dinner and spend some time with me. Since Cindy was spending the night at Jason's, it was just going to me and dad. He arrived less than twenty minutes later. After checking the fridge and the pantry, we realized we were going to have to make a quick run to the grocery store first. We made a list in the car to expedite things, not really paying attention to curfew, as dad was probably planning on fucking the shit out of me all evening.

It wasn't until we were actually moving through the aisles that I realized curfew was not yet in effect; in the produce section for example, there was an elder gentlemen getting head from a brunette in a store uniform. In the frozen goods section, we saw a young woman getting fucked from behind, her head bent down into one of the chest freezers, her skirt pulled up and her panties pushed down to her knees.

In the magazine section, there were several guys flipping through erotic publications and jacking their cocks. One of them had been at it for quite a while, I could tell, judging from the dark purple, pulsating mushroom head he was molesting, so I decided to stay and watch for a minute. My hunch turned out to be correct, because not much later, the guy - less than five feet away from me - started shooting big, chunky ropes of cum all over the display in front of him, while coveting the blonde, naked slut in his magazine. When he was done, he simply zipped up, put the glossy mag back in its proper place, took his cart and continued down the next aisle as if nothing had happened. Although there were three more guys whacking off, the venue had lost my interest; I had seen one of them cum and that was enough.

Although I could tell he was horny as fuck, so far, dad had been on his best behavior - aside from cupping my tits once or twice. At the checkout lines, however, things quickly unraveled. Of the fourteen available lines, only five were open, but because the female cashier at line 7 had a big, black cock lodged down her throat, the net capacity was down to four. Her last customer had simply climbed up onto the conveyer belt, hung out his cock and shoved it down her throat. As no one knew exactly how long this blowjob/facefuck was going to take, the other customers queuing for line 7 had joined the other - already lengthy - lines.

After queueing in line 5 for a few minutes, I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. I glanced back and noticed two young men, both neatly in costume, in their late twenties talking amongst themselves. By the time I faced forward again, my skirt had been raised and one of their hands was cupping my left ass cheek. Seconds later, another hand slid under my jacket and into my blouse, fumbled with the clasp of my bra for a second and quickly undid it. Dad, having noticed their advances, turned to face me, so he could monitor their actions more closely. While one guy lowered my undies, sliding them down my legs, the other one pulled his hands from under my jacket, reached around and started undoing the buttons of my blouse. It was then that I realized I was probably going to get fucked and used in front of all those people. By coordinating their efforts, they took off my blouse and skirt, then my bra, in a matter of seconds, exposing my tits for everyone to see.

Then, encouraged by a few gentle nudges, I turned towards them and sank to my knees. One of them immediately pushed the tip of his cock against my lips. It was big, rock hard and veiny, it was throbbing and oozing a little precum, just the way I liked it. While this first cock started sliding back and forth between my lips, a second cock - equally big and also adorned with fat veins - started pushing against my cheek, asking for some attention as well. I began alternating between dicks, jacking off the one I wasn't sucking. Meanwhile, our checkout line had rearranged itself to go around the four of us. After a few minutes, dad suddenly couldn't take it anymore and unzipped his pants, gave his fat cock a good wank and then stepped up towards me. Like a good little whore, I began rotating three dicks instead of two, using both hands to jerk off the two cocks that weren't fucking my mouth.

My hope of quickly sucking off all three cocks and putting an end to my public performance proved naïve, as I was suddenly pushed onto my back on the department store's cold floor and swiftly penetrated by one of the young men. He was definitely in a hurry, fucking me hard, fast and wild, hooking his arms under my legs and putting my feet on his shoulders, really slamming into me. Not two minutes later, he arched his back and unloaded his sperm deep inside of me, as quiet as a mouse. As soon as he got up, his friend took his place, ramming his dick into me and fucking me cold, hard and distant, using me as if I was nothing more than an old sock. He too emptied his balls quietly, deep inside my stupid cunt. As my two suitors rejoined the line, I started to get up as well, but was quickly pushed onto all fours by dad. Damn, I'd briefly forgotten about him.