Heaven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

As he kneeled down behind me, I looked back over my shoulder and asked, slightly frustrated, "Oh dad, really?"

"Sorry pumpkin, can't be helped," he said as he nudged his big tip against my entrance.

I sighed and faced forward again, hanging my head down in submission.

But when he suddenly moved his cock up an inch and started pushing against my backdoor, I turned my head again, protesting, "No dad, not the ass!" But it was too late... with one big push, half of his cock was up my butt. Now, I was loose enough to take him, but still I didn't like getting assfucked without warning, especially in public.

Dad, however didn't care and knew I would be a good little slut. He needed to do this, there was no holding back or stopping now. After a few minutes of getting fucked in the ass - I was actually starting to enjoy it - I suddenly felt something in my hair. When a loud roar immediately followed, I realized that someone was cumming in my hair, and quite a lot too. When he - whoever he was - was done, he used some of my hair to wipe his cock clean and vanished - it was probably a visitor from an adjacent checkout line. As dad was still pumping my ass, I carefully touched my hair - leaning on just one hand - trying to assess the damage. Only a moment later, I felt dad pulling out and stepping over me, grunting and moaning loudly. He too began cumming in my hair and slapping his cock around the back of my head, making a big, disgusting mess of my hairdo.

I lowered my hand again, realizing that nothing short of an extensive shower was going to make me look presentable again. After dad stepped back about ten seconds later, I slowly got up and looked around, just in time to see the two young men - who'd started it all - starting to clap their hands. Pretty soon, everyone in our checkout line was applauding my whorish performance.

I smiled uncomfortable, gathered my clothes and asked dad for the car key. As good as naked, clothes in hand, I passed by the cashier, and nearly ran to the car where I tried to clean myself up a little bit. When dad walked out of the store about ten minutes later, I was still annoyed with him for degrading me like that and messing up my hair, so I stayed in the car while he unloaded the shopping cart. By the time we got home however, all was pretty much forgotten and I was letting him feel me up again.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers