Heaven in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had come to full attention once again and I wanted to plant it between her tender pussy lips. Jill rested in my arms, her legs spread over mine until I raised her hips up slightly, and her open pussy was sitting above my cock. Without a word spoken Jill looked in my eyes, she guided my cock with her hand and lowered herself. The warmth and complete wetness embraced my throbbing cock and it slipped between her lips without any resistance. She raised her hips up and then slammed them down all the way, giving my body a jolt. This young woman knew exactly what she was doing and by the look on her face she loved doing it! Pete was the first to really break the silence of our banging bodies...

"Hey guys, have you forgotten? I'm in the room too! He said.

" Damn Pete. Carl's cock feels so good. I can even take all of him and it doesn't hurt like your big old cock." Jill said. "I'm not saying I don't like your cock Pete...but it is nice when I can fuck a cock that fits like Carl's does..."

"Remember you're my wife and I should get the first chance at your lovely pussy." He said laughingly. "Besides, Carl got the first blowjob babe. You don't want me to beg now do you?"

Jill looked at her husband and with a sense of hesitation she dismounted me and slid to the floor. Pete had moved down there as well and proceeded to get on his back. Jill moved over and squatted above Pete's cock and he grabbed it and aimed his missile at her gaping hole. I could see that she was teasing him and let his cock head just enter and she began to rock back and forth gently. His cock would slide up her slit until it grazed her clit hood and then back until it slipped past her pussy. Pete's cock would glide up between her ass cheeks and he would thrust up trying to get it in her. She wasn't allowing it to enter any hole; Jill started to really taunt him. This went on for a few moments until Pete wanted more. He steadied Jill's hips and with one motion pulled her unto his cock. She moaned out with a voice of approval and ground down on him. It looked like he would split her in two. I wanted a better view so I got down on the floor behind Jill and watched as his big cock slipped in and out of her. I had never been this close to another couple fucking so I was completely enthralled by what I saw. I watched as his massive cock spread her pussy lips. I to see more so I moved in real close...close enough to hear the noise being made by his huge cock slapping at her pussy, her lips bulged...

It was hard to believe that Jill's pussy could take all of Pete's huge cock but it fit her just like a glove. By now my cock seemed like it would burst at the seams if it didn't get some release. I moved my hand and wrapped my fingers around my cock and slowly stroked upwards. Jill's pussy juices still clung to my cock. I worked my hand back and forth, meeting Pete and Jill's thrusts...I guess Jill must have known what was going on behind her because all of a sudden she looked over her shoulder and slowly ran a hand down over her ass cheek, it didn't rest until her middle finger poised over her brown-pinkish hole. I was mesmerized and almost shot my load when her finger slipped in. Pete's tempo began to build and his thrust's were harder and faster.

I actual moved once again but this time between Pete's open legs and I placed a hand upon Jill's ass cheek, not letting go of my cock. Jill's hand reached back until she grasped my cock head and without any hesitation she lowered it directly towards her little brown hole. I had never had anal sex with anyone so this was going to be new to me. The head of my cock rested in her opening and she pushed back and my cock kind of just popped in her ass. It felt incredible and it was tight and warm. What was really amazing was the feeling of Pete's cock thrusting in and out while I pushed my cock in deeper. I have to admit it sure felt good. Finally I just steadied myself and let Jill and Pete move. I think the sensation was too much for Pete and I to handle, and we both started to cum within seconds of each other. I could feel Pete's cock burst every squirt from his cock and it turned me on even more. I only had a couple of short bursts come out of my throbbing cock and slowly I slipped out of Jill's ass and watched as she continued to hump Pete. She started to shake a bit and once again Jill hollered out. When Jill's orgasm came to a stop, the three of us collapsed on the floor, totally exhausted. Cum oozed from Jill's ass and pussy. What a sight!

The only sounds you could hear were the logs on the fire crackling once in awhile and the shortness of our breath. I could feel that the room temperature had dropped some and I looked up to see that the fire had died down considerably. I knew if I didn't stoke it soon it would die completely so I got up. My limp cock dancing in the breeze. I pushed the coals around and threw on a couple of bigger logs. That would hold for a while. I looked over at my houseguests and they both seemed to be a sleep. I cleared my throat but no movement. I walked down the hall and grabbed pillows, blankets and a sheet. I knew they would need them before the night was over. As I covered them up I couldn't help but think I truly had been blessed by the night. I didn't want it to end but it was evident that everyone had spent themselves. I headed off to bed and dreamland.

I woke up around 3:00am and it had really gotten colder. I reached up and looked out my window and peered in to the night. Snow was still coming down and their car was completely covered. I got up out of bed and grabbed my robe, and then I walked softly down the hall. I looked in the spare bedroom and saw at least one body in bed. I walked a bit further and then I spotted another body curled up on the couch. The closer I got I could tell it was Jill. I was hoping that they hadn't fought. Damn she looked good laying there. I thought back to what had happened earlier in the evening. My mind relived each moment. I could still taste the sweet nectar of her pussy and could feel the softness as I entered her. My cock immediately started to rise. Damn, I wanted more of her...

I stirred up the fire again and threw more wood on it until it caught. I made sure the fire was going good and then I looked once more to see if I'd woken up Jill. She was sleeping sound as a baby...I moved closer to her and brushed the hair from her forehead, she stirred slightly so I backed off and headed back to bed, with thoughts of Jill sitting on my face.

I was normally up around 7:00am but as I stirred I looked over at the clock and it was 8:30am. My head was spinning a bit from the alcohol from last night and I suppose the long overdue sex didn't help matters either. I let my eyes adjust to the light coming in the room and I listened for any noise from my houseguests. I heard nothing so I slipped out of bed and put on a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I slipped on my slippers and headed for the living room. I stopped at the spare bedroom and slowly opened the door. The bed was made and no one was in sight. My heart skipped a beat and started to race, I shot down the hall and looked in the living room. No one was there either. I hollered out their names...no answer...Panic came over me. Was I just dreaming about last night or what? I surveyed the room and my eyes fixed upon a note on the table. Moving quickly I picked it up and realized I hadn't been dreaming. Along with the note there was a $100 bill and a tiny pair of thong panties...that smelled heavenly! The note read:

"Carl, we hope we haven't given you a shock so early in the morning. We're sorry about leaving without telling you. I hope that you'll forgive us. We are so thankful for the hospitality that you showed to us. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon. Carl, I found a full gas can in the garage out back so I helped myself to it. I hope I haven't put you out anything. On our return trip we'll make it a point to stop on in. Thanks for everything...One more thing, thanks for fucking and sucking my darling wife...Jill loved every minute of it. I enjoyed last night too. Thanks once again." Signed Pete and Jill.

All I could do was sit down. I read the note a couple of more times. I looked the $100 bill over good and I brought the panties to my nose. These were definitely Jill's...! I got up and looked out the kitchen window and saw fresh tracks in the snow heading away from my place....I didn't know if I should be pissed off, mad or sad. I had so many fucked up emotions going threw me that I didn't even know what to do. I stood staring out the window until I finally got my act together. I stoked the fire and went for the shower. Afterwards I got dressed and headed outside for some fresh air. My living room smelled of sex and I didn't know what to do. I walked around the chalet and everything seemed to be in its place. The gas can was back where it belonged but now empty. The sun was starting to burn off the morning crispness. It had snowed almost six inches and I thought about Pete driving down the road. "Sure hope he knows how to drive in snow." I thought.

I managed to busy myself the remainder of the morning. I knew I better get some gas to replace what Pete had used so I fired up my Army issue "Humvee" and headed off to town. It was hard as hell trying to get the two of them out of my mind but eventually I managed. I got things done in town it was uneventful. It had warmed up nicely and the snow had pretty much melted. I drove home and wondered to myself what the weekend would bring...I could still smell Jill.

One week and then two weeks passed and there wasn't any sign of Pete and Jill coming back. On the third week I figured they must have gone home to Washington, figured it was a fluke deal and all was well with me. I had some fantastic sex and I got a $ 100 bill for a five-gallon can of gas. Not a bad deal after all. Time ticked away and things were back to normal for me. I went in to work for a few days; I had a few clients but no sales calls. Oh well, life was still good. Winter had settled in and it had snowed a couple of more times. The snow had packed on the roads and the ground was completely covered. What a winter wonderland...I had just gotten home from work on Wednesday and a snowstorm was heading our way. I figured I better get everything lined up because when it snowed heavy the power seemed to fail. I checked out my back-up generator and things worked great. It came on automatically when I threw the main breaker. Jut like it was supposed to. I was satisfied with everything and my planning was paying off. I didn't have a care in the world so I was in the chalet for the night.

I sat reading some old western novel and I could hear the wind whipping around outside pretty good. I got up and looked outside...boy was it snowing. There must have been about a foot of new snow. Thank God it wasn't a wet one. One of the bad things up here was the drifting and at times you couldn't even see the roads. I checked the new wood stove I had installed last week and it was really putting off the heat. I still had the fireplace but this put out about ten times more the heat. I only had to stoke it two or three times in a day and it kept the first floor really comfortable. I sat back down and picked up the book. I read a couple more pages when I heard a noise outside. I couldn't make it out at first then it hit me. Someone or something was on my porch...! I listened again as I slowly got up and grabbed my 45 that I kept handy and could hear my heart beat. There it was again, the sound of footsteps...My heart began to race a bit faster. When the knock came on the door I just about jumped out of my skin. I stood to the side of the door and hollered out, "Who's there?" I asked.

No answer from the other side...I raised the pistol.

The knock on the door grew louder and once more I asked who it was. This time a female voice spoke, "Carl it's Jill and Pete. We've been in an accident. Please let us in. Pete's been hurt."

I hesitated for a minute; I peered out the window and saw three people on the porch. I backed up and unlocked the door.

" The door's open, come on in." I hollered as I backed up and steadied the pistol, pointing it at the door. I took aim not really sure what was going to happen next. The door slowly opened up and sure enough there stood Jill in a heavy coat and I saw someone holding Pete up and I immediately placed my pistol on the table and went to help. Jill almost flopped passed me and I made it to Pete. I placed his arm over my shoulder and kind of pulled him into the cabin along with the other person, I couldn't make out who it was but whoever it was they were small framed.

I put Pete on the couch and headed back to shut the door. I turned around and saw Jill standing over Pete, she had taken her coat off, and her small breasts were pressing to get out of her top. She looked frozen! I looked over and spotted the other person and to my amazement there stood another luscious black haired beauty removing her coat. A young woman probably around twenty something, a little hottie. I knew I had to survey Pete's wounds so I placed the thoughts of passion on hold. Pete had banged up his leg pretty good, nothing seemed broke, and a lot of small cuts and bruises. I gently tugged at his pants and down they came. Pete had forgotten to put his underwear on! His cock just laid there, kind of flopping in the breeze, shriveled up from the cold but still bigger than mine! Pete just smiled up at me. I told Jill where to get the first aid kit and we proceeded to doctor him up. I covered him with a small blanket and asked if he needed anything else.

" Sure could use a good stiff drink if ya' have one. Also Jill, can you get me those pills out of my coat." He asked.

I headed for the kitchen and grabbed a few glasses and poured Pete and myself a tall one. Both of the girls wanted something as well so after giving Pete his drink I poured them each a smaller version of Pete's drink. By the time I had come back with the girls drink, Pete was requesting another one. I poured one more for him, and he popped his pills. Pete looked up at me and said, "Guess I fucked up pretty bad Carl. I hit a couple of trees and went into the ditch. Shit I couldn't make out the road. Lucky we weren't all killed. I bet my car is a total loss."

" Don't worry about any of that. I'll look tomorrow to see what the damage is. Why don't we get you settled in. I'll help you to the spare bedroom so you can get some rest." I said. Pete staggered as he stood.

Once Pete was moved to the spare bedroom I asked the girls if everything was okay with them. The young woman pointed to a cut she had above mid thigh, I assume from flying glass. Her pants were torn and I could see dried blood. I told Jill to get her a robe from the spare room and I asked the young lady to her get out of her pants. The young woman dropped her pants right in front of me without ever getting the robe. While she was squirming to get her pants down I couldn't help notice that she wasn't wearing any panties, my heart beat faster, and then bare skin appeared as well! This darling of a woman had a smooth shaven pussy mound. I just stood there with my mouth wide open. I can honestly say I had never seen a bare pussy up close so my blood started to boil. Jill showed up with the robe and came over and placed a hand on my chin, lifting my mouth shut. I smiled at her...Once covered with the robe the young woman limped to the big easy chair and sat down.

"Carl I want you to meet Susie...she's Pete's cousin. This is Uncle Ben's youngest daughter." Jill said. Jill turned to Susie, asking her how old she was again and Susie quickly replied 21.

"Ah, ah, nice to meet you Susie. Now let's have a look at your leg." I muttered.

I squatted down and Susie automatically opened up the robe. Fuck, this young woman was definitely not bashful at all. When she opened up the robe it fell to one side and exposed all of her young flesh to my exploring eyes. I reached out and touched her leg as tenderly as I could. She had more dried blood than anything else, couple of bruises...She flinched but soon steadied her leg for me. The cut wasn't deep but it needed to be cleaned out some.

"Susie, would you rather have Jill clean out your cut?" I asked her.

" No that's okay; you're doing a good job. Besides your hands feel so good." She sheepishly said.

I had Jill get me a pan of hot water and a clean towel. With a washcloth in hand I started to get the dried blood from the wound. Susie whimpered a couple of times but I moved on. Water ran down the inside of her leg and I placed the washcloth between her legs, the back of my hand brushed past her pussy lips. My fucking cock grew an inch when that happened. Her wound looked even better once the blood had been removed. I had to really concentrate on looking at her wound and not at her pussy but my eyes kept on darting a peek. I got some antibiotic cream and rubbed it into the wound gently and Susie moved her leg sideways, allowing me the full view of her tender pussy. I could see her lips bulging out slightly and my cock grew to its full hardness. There was a slight wetness to Susie and her pussy dripped on the chair as I stared at her opening..."I'll take over Carl." Jill said as she moved over and placed the bandage over Susie's cut and smoothed it out. Jill's right hand slipped between Susie's legs and I could see her fingers brush passed Susie's pussy lips. Soft moans rose from her mouth and she squirmed her bottom lightly in the chair.

Jill lowered her head to Susie's thigh without any hesitation on her part. I could see her tongue dart around the bandage and soon it made a trail down her inner thigh. Jill nibbled and tongued her way down to Susie's knee cap and then upwards and she didn't stop until her mouth grazed over the top of that smooth pussy mound. Susie's bottom really started to move back and forth once Jill's lips touched her. From my advantage point it looked as if both girls had done this very thing before. Believe me when I tell you, I wanted to be a part of it as well.

It was getting really hard to concentrate without jumping in but I sensed that I wasn't invited at this time. I watched as two of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen before starting to get passionate with each other...Jill stopped only long enough to gather a blanket and a couple of pillows from the couch and spread them on the floor. She helped Susie slip out of her top and off the chair to the floor and then Jill positioned a pillow under her head. Jill looked up at me and patted the floor next to Susie and her, and like a flash I was on the floor next to them. Jill moved in between Susie's legs and gently parted them, her hands started at the ankles and slowly but deliberately worked upwards. The soft caresses of Jill's hands brought out moans of pure pleasure from Susie. When Jill reached the forbidden zone she stopped and lapped at the exposed pussy lips and clit hood with tender tongue strokes. It was getting hotter and hotter and I placed all caution to the wind and slipped out of my clothes. My rock hard cock seemed to grow larger once freed from its cell...

It seemed like forever but soon Jill stopped and stood up. She looked down at Susie and pure lust shot from her eyes, and then she looked at me. Jill licked her lips and ran her fingers between her lips and sucked on them. I leaned on my elbow and watched her slowly strip out of her clothes. First her top came off exposing her tight breasts, nipples hard as rocks. Jill reached her thumbs inside her waistband of her pants and tauntingly pulled them down inch by inch. I saw the familiar tuft of black hair appear and I knew what followed...The pants finally fell on their own and Jill stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. She stood with her legs parted and I could see her sweet nectar starting to ooze from her pussy. A trickle ran down her leg and I reached out and touched it, bringing my finger to my mouth I tasted once more her heavenly dew...