Heaven in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill pinched her nipples and allowed her hand to graze over her pussy mound. This brought out moans from deep inside of me. I felt a new touch and looked down, Susie had lifted her hand and started to softly rub my thigh which made my cock jump. She motioned for me to move up towards her head and I complied. Susie touched my cock which mad it jump again...then she grabbed it at the base. I waited with anticipation for what I thought would come next. With one quick motion Susie had opened her mouth and her tongue shot out and licked the sides of my throbbing cock. Licking all the way around she moved up until she got to the crown of my cock head. Like a pro she engulfed my cock swiftly and the feeling was absolutely amazing. Now this girl could suck cock! Not missing a beat Jill flopped down between Susie's legs and started again to minister to those tender pussy lips and clit...

With Susie bobbing her head and Jill lapping pussy it must have been one sight to see. I sensed it was getting close for Susie because it was getting harder to keep my cock in her mouth so I was kind and I pulled out and leaned back to watch... Susie's butt was now coming off the blanket and her back arched higher allowing more and more of herself to Jill's probing tongue. Susie's legs opened and closed around Jill's head and she started to bounce wildly on the floor. I reached out and touched Susie's right nipple and pinched...Susie hollered out and her head flayed back and forth. I guess she liked it so I moved over and used both hands and pinched and twisted on both of her nipples...Sweat now poured from her forehead and her little body was shaking like an old washing machine on spin cycle.

"Oh fuuuuuuck, oh fuuuuuuck I'm, I'mmm Cummmming......! Susie belted out between breaths. "Oh God, you're driving meeeee fuuuuucking crazy!"

A couple more body jerks erupted from Susie and then she leaned back and it was over. Her body smelled of sex and was dripping wet from head to toe. Susie had hollered out loud enough to wake the neighbors so I was surprised that Pete hadn't come out. Finally Susie's breathing came back to normal and Jill reached down and stroked her hair...Susie opened up her eyes and gazed at Jill and I didn't see anything out of the norm but she must have read something into the look because Jill slid up next to Susie and scooted real close. Susie automatically rolled over on top of Jill's body and rubbed herself, pussy mound to pussy mound. Damn that was hot. I couldn't take anymore so I slipped right behind both of them and aimed my throbbing cock at the nearest hole. It was Susie's tight little pussy. I pushed and was met with a bit of resistance and then I buried myself deep. She let out a deep moan of pleasure and the sensation was great...! I stroked back and forth and decided I wanted to try some of Jill's pussy again so I grabbed my hard cock, pulled out of Susie and lowered myself and slipped into Jill's pussy.

It didn't take long for my tempo to increase and I slammed harder and harder at Jill. I held on to Susie's tight little ass as I shoved my cock in deeper and deeper. The familiar feeling started to rise up within me. I could feel my nut sack constrict and I began to moan..."Oh fuck me girls...I'm cummmmming!" I belted out as the first stream of cum shot deep inside of Jill. I ground my groin deeper and shot once more, then I pulled out, grabbing my cock I shoved it deep in Susie's waiting pussy. She was definitely tighter than Jill and once more I unloaded another shot as I drove in as far as I could go...I steadied myself and remained buried deep inside her pussy until the wave of pleasure subsided...I didn't want to pull out but I started to get a cramp in my calf so I pulled out and rolled off of the girls.

Susie looked at me with these dark eyes and almost pleaded for more and Jill looked at me in the same way. I was exhausted and there wasn't much left in me...Jill now moved her hand between her legs and I could see her working herself into a new frenzy. Susie slid down and lapped at Jill's hard nipples, biting on one then the other. Jill's hand worked faster...she pulled and twisted her lips. What blew me away was when Susie reached between her own legs and scooped out our love juices from her pussy and brought them to Jill's mouth. Jill sucked on her fingers and now her other hand was working on herself as well. Now Susie decided to slip down even further and replaced one of Jill's hands with her mouth. That was all it took...Jill moan and groaned out and her body started to shake. Her tight ass lifted off the floor and met Susie's advances and my cock started to grow once again. Jill's body bucked upwards almost throwing Susie off of her and then once more her body jerked. I looked at her face and new she was completely satisfied. One stronger convulsion and Jill's body slammed back to the floor...

The three of us briefly talked to one another and we were all in agreement that it was time for bed. I got up and stoked the firebox. I needed a drink so I turned around and the girls were gone...I heard the shower start...I poured myself a tall one, drank it half down and filled it up again. I then proceeded to head for bed. I stopped at the bathroom door and placed my ear against the door. I could hear the girls in there giggling. I smiled as I headed off to my king size bed. I crawled in and I shut my eyes. The next thing I knew I felt someone cuddle up next to my backside. I instinctively grabbed the arm that was draped over my chest and pulled it tighter to me...I could feel the warmth of a tender body and the fresh clean smell reached my nostrils...I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and bacon cooking. I stirred in the bed and noticed that the warm body that came to bed with me was still there. I glanced at my watch; it was 6:40am, to early for most people. I looked over and saw Susie had the blankets pulled up tight around her neck. She was sleeping so soundly. She was sure one beautiful young woman. I slipped out of bed not wanted to disturb her and I grabbed my robe and slippers. I didn't hear any movement coming from the spare room so figured Pete asleep. I came down the hall and stepped in to the kitchen and noticed Jill standing in front of the stove with this long shirt on that just barely covered her ass cheeks, damn she looked good. She heard me and turned around, "Good morning sleepyhead. I trust you slept well?" she asked. "I hope little Miss Susie didn't keep you up all night."

"Trust me, I hardly knew she was in bed with me. I'm getting a bit old for fucking all night long." I grumbled as I grabbed a cup and poured some coffee.

"Thanks for the coffee. I didn't think anyone was up, but you surprised me. Thanks again." I said.

"No problem big guy. I have to keep your strength up, you going to need it." She giggled.

I walked over to the living room window and looked out to see all the snow piled up. I knew we weren't going anywhere today...It looked like there was three feet of snow. I did have to go out sometime, to check on Pete's car, but not right then. Jill told me breakfast was ready and I turned to see the spread on the table. Bacon, eggs, French toast, and orange juice. I hadn't had a home cooked breakfast like this in a long time so we sat down and started to eat. We talked about what Pete and her had been up to the last couple of weeks. She talked about how fucked up Ben was. Guess he must have been a real asshole because he kicked Susie out of his house. Jill explained that Susie was going to move in with them for a while. "That sounds interesting." I thought to myself. We continued talking for about another half an hour and I knew I needed to get dressed. I left the kitchen and found Susie still curled up I a ball so I didn't disturb her when I got dressed. I quietly left the room and headed outside.

I cleaned off the porch and cleared a path to the garage. I got out my snow mobile and fired it up. I decided to drive the road to see where Pete had wrecked his car. About a mile down the road I saw the car in the ditch about twenty yards from the road. It was pretty banged up and definitely in a bad spot. I drove over to it and unloaded whatever I could take that I thought my guests would need and left the rest. Once returning from my little trip I opened the cabin door and started hauling in their stuff. It wasn't much, four little suitcases and a couple of handbags. When I brought in the last bag I noticed Pete had made his way into the kitchen. I told him good morning and he muttered something under his breath, I just ignored him. He looked allot better than what he did last night thou. I heard the shower so I knew Susie must be in there. It was now 9:00am, the sky was clear but the air was cold...I went for more firewood and brought in a couple of loads. I liked it a bit cooler than what it was now but my guests probably wouldn't like it. I thought, "What a perfect day to stay indoors."

The four of us stayed out of each others way pretty much all day long. The girls went outside and made a snowman...with a huge dick sticking out of it. They also added boobs, which didn't look right with a cock below it...anyway. Pete and I talked pretty much all day except when he decided to read a book. I did tell him that his car was fucked up and we could get it out in a couple of days if he was up to it. Around 4:30, the girls asked what we could have for dinner that night. I beat them to the punch, I'd already taken steaks out, and we could have baked potatoes and snap beans. I fired up the grill around 5:30 and we sat down for dinner a little after six. We talked and ate and ate some more. Once the table was cleared I headed for the porch to smoke, Susie was right on my heels. I fired up a smoke and so did she. We chatted about the mountains and what she'd been up to at her parents place. Like she said, she was a brand new 21 year old. She loved to fuck and suck, which was evident...and she couldn't wait until she got off the mountain. Susie had a very bad relationship with her dad...evidently he treated her like shit and slapped her around. That's part of the reason she was leaving with Pete and Jill. Also, her dad had made advances towards her and she told him to fuck off or she'd kill him. "Brave girl." I thought. We talked a while longer and then headed inside.

I didn't see Pete around so I asked Jill what happened to him. She was pissed and said, "He's off to fucking bed again...taking those damn pain pills. He also had a couple of belts of whiskey. Mixing the two will kill him." I agreed with her and left her alone. I had a satellite TV installed when I moved in so I turned the tube on. I scanned the channels and passed something with skin on it and paused for a minute. When I turned it I heard moans from both Susie and Jill so I turned it back. At first I thought I had stumbled on to a soft porn channel but soon realized it wasn't soft porn...

I was in the middle of the couch and the girls joined me, one on either side. The action on the tube was slow but there was plenty of skin. There were two guys trying to entice this fine young thing in to giving each of them a blowjob. There were plenty of objections from her but she finally gave in and dropped to her knees in front of one guy. In a matter of moments my cock was straining to get out and out of the corner of my eye I saw both girls squirming in their seats. I couldn't hide the fact that I had a hard-on and that I wanted to join the action. I tried to concentrate on the screen...The other guy saddled up behind the girl and placed his hard cock at her opening. He positioned his missile and plunged in to her hole making her flinch forward. I could make out muffled moans coming from her; I also heard moans from the girls sitting next to me. The guy fucking her picked up his pace and started to bang away. I thought he would cum at anytime but he stopped and pulled out. In the mean time the guy getting the blowjob was now beginning to face fuck this girl. He had her head in his hands and was sliding in and out of her mouth faster and faster. Now the guy behind her reached for some lube and squirted it in his hand and slipped it between her ass cheeks, I grew harder than a rock...!

The next shot zoomed in close and the head of this guys cock was penetrating her little ass hole. The guy eased in gently until he was buried balls deep, then he slowly withdrew. It looked so fucking real I could almost feel the sensation of the tightness. The girl wiggled her ass and he shoved in harder this time, she let out a holler and the guy picked up his pace. My cock strained for some release... The girls giggled and Susie replied, "Damn that looks so inviting." She looked my way, "Want some of my ass Carl? I know you want some of it." She said as her pants started to come off. I watched and soon felt a hand on my crotch. Jill then leaned in and nibbled on my ear, then moving to my neck. It started to get hot as hell in there. Susie pulled her top over her head and pitched it aside. What a gorgeous body she had. Tight little breasts waiting to be sucked on, nipples jutting out. Her hands slid up her tight body, sliding over her belly upwards until she had a nipple in each hand. Her finger tweaked and twisted them, making me want to suck them. She kept running her hands up and down and finally stopped at her love button, she let out a soft moan. I leaned over and took one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it while I reached up and grabbed the other one and twisted. Susie arched her back towards my mouth, her legs opened and closed on her probing hand. I felt a tugging at my pants and lifted my ass off the couch; Jill pulled them off and threw them aside. Her hands caressed my thighs but not long before she reached for my cock. I felt one hand on my nut sack and the other at the base of my cock squeezing gently, almost milking me.

I nibbled and sucked at bit more then Susie stood up in front of me. With out-stretched arms she motioned for me to get on the floor with her. The three of us grabbed what pillows and blankets we could find and threw them on the floor, I moved the coffee table and we made a nest. Susie told me to lay down and she would do the rest. With a pillow under my head I was propped up enough to watch as she squatted over me with her back facing me. With a leg on either side of mine she lowered herself until she rested on my groin area. I felt the wetness from her pussy when she began to slide back and forth. Susie whispered something to Jill and off Jill went, I had no idea what was going on. A moment later Jill showed up with a bottle of something, I had absolutely no idea what it was. Jill took the cap off and squirts this jelly like stuff in her hand and dropped to her knees along side of Susie. I soon found out what the substance was! Susie lifted herself off my groin and Jill reached between her legs and smeared this stuff on Susie's ass. Now I knew what it was...ass lube! Once Jill had Susie all lubed up she grabbed my hard cock and stood it straight up in the air. Now Susie lowered herself until I was pushing at her bottom. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view and watched as Susie pushed down. I felt the head of my cock slip past her sphincter muscle, Jill held me steady. Susie pushed down harder and I went in deeper, she pushed harder yet and I went in deeper...beads of sweat rose from her skin.

Once Susie had all of me in, she stopped...letting her body adjust to my throbbing cock buried within her. I could feel the pulsing of her tight ass wrapped around my cock...I swear I could feel each heartbeat and it felt like my cock was burning up. Soon she proceeded to raise herself up, I watched as my cock slid out of her and then she reversed her motion, back down until she bottomed out. I lost sight of Jill for a moment but I found out she dropped between my legs and started to play with my balls. I was in pure heaven...!

Susie picked up her tempo and now she moved her ass up and down faster and faster. I felt Jill's hand move up until she grasped the base of my cock. With each down stroke I could feel her hand buried between us. Soon Jill moved her hand and I couldn't see where she placed it but Susie definitely liked it because she moaned loudly and really started to slam up and down. "Oh fuck Jill, yes keep doing me. Keep playing my clit baby." Susie moaned out loud.

"How do you like Carl's big cock Susie? Do you want him to cum in your ass?" Jill asked Susie.

" Yes, oh fucking yes. Fuck my ass Carl, oh fuck me, both of you..." she exclaimed.

" Come on baby girl...show Carl how fucking good you really are!" Jill said as her hand held on to Susie's clit.

This must have started the ball rolling because Susie really began to fuck me! Jill's hand pulled away and she slid up along side of Susie and leaned in taking her breast and nipple between her lips. I couldn't see what was gong on but Susie really liked it! Susie shoved her ass down and started to rock her ass on my pelvis, her own hand had replaced Jill's and she was now working her clit. All I heard was the slapping of skin on skin.

"Yessssss, fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'mmmm, I'mmmm cummmmmmmmmming!" Susie shouted as her body jerked and shook. It seemed like an eternity but only seconds had passed since Susie started to cum and then it was over. I could feel her wetness running down between my legs. Susie leaned back, her back lying on my chest. I could feel her heart racing a mile a minute and she was exhausted. I rubbed my hands up her little body, covering every inch until I caressed her soft face.

I don't know how I managed to not cum but I was really close. I stayed still for a moment or two as not to rush things and my eruption subsided...I reached up and pulled gently on Susie and out I plopped, still hard as a rock. With her still moaning I rolled her off of my chest and on to the floor next to me. I looked down at Jill and I knew she was next...She had crawled up until she was on her knees and elbows, her ass facing me. Jill handed me the bottle of jell and pointed to her ass. I squirted some jell between her ass cheeks and slipped my fingers between her cheeks. I slipped my hand back and forth and found out that this jell had some kind of heating agent in it and my hand started to warm up in a weird way. I slid between her ass cheeks and then I hit pay dirt. I found her little brown spot and slipped a finger inside gently. Jill pushed back instinctively...letting me feel the warmth rising up within her. She steadied herself on one elbow and reached between her legs, slipping between her pussy lips. She spread her lips and I figured I'd try that hole first and I slowly entered her. She glanced over her shoulder and gave me this funny look...

"I thought you wanted some ass Carl? She asked.

" In a minute Jill, just give me a minute or two." I said as I moved in and out of her. Each time I buried myself she would grab my balls and squeeze slightly. Soon I figured I better swap holes because I wasn't going to last...I pulled out and grabbed my cock; I placed it at her ass hole and pushed lightly. Jill wiggled her butt back into me and I was off to the races. I grabbed her hips and slammed in to her ass. Jill hollered out and pushed back. I started to ass fuck the hell out of her. You could hear my balls slap her pussy each time I buried my cock. Like clock work my body started to convulse with my orgasm.

"Oh fuck Jill your ass feels so good." I muttered. "You're making me cum babyyyyyy!"

" Yes, Oh fucking yes, cum in my ass big boy. Fill me up with your cum." Jill replied as I started to cum. "Oh yea, I can feel you squirting in me...Fuck me baby!"

I shot my first load on a backstroke and I almost slipped out of her but I recovered and then buried my cock deep in her ass and shot again. I paused and shot again holding on tight...I didn't want it to end. Another electric jolt hit me as I shot my last load in her ass; I collapsed on to her bare back. I leaned into her and she and I fell to the floor in a pile. We laid motionless until I caught my breath, I started to pull out, but Jill stopped me. She squeezed her ass shut and it almost hurt. "Not yet you don't, I'm not even close yet. You're going to finish what you started!" she almost demanded.