Heaven in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Susie had revived and was by our side and her hands started to rub Jill's face. Susie leaned in an their mouths met. This was fucking hot! I was still semi hard so I proceeded to slowly move my cock in her ass. They stopped kissing and Jill opened her legs up to allow better access and Susie took that as a hint. Her hands now moved between Jill's legs finding her mark. I felt her hand move down my ass crack and over my balls until it rested on her pussy where it started to dance over her lips. Jill started to rock upwards and I took that to mean she wanted on her knees so I pulled her up on all fours. With her hand removed Susie repositioned herself and was now lying between Jill's open legs. Her mouth yearning to taste her pussy. Susie raised her head and met Jill half way. I just held on not wanting to fall out of Jill's ass. I glanced over Jill's shoulder and noticed she was playing with Susie's pussy while hers got licked...What a memorable night this was turning out to be.

None of us even heard Pete get out of bed, let alone make his way over to us. I had my eyes closed now and I felt this strange feeling like I was being watched! I barely opened my eyes and was staring at his hard cock in front of me. Too damn close for my comfort, but kind of tantalizing in a weird way. Pete's hand was whacking away at his cock as the action below me picked up. He was at least three inches longer than me and double the girth of my cock. It had to be the biggest cock I'd ever seen...I was more enthralled by the action in front of me, that I almost forgot about Jill. I concentrated once more on pleasing her but my eyes were riveted to Pete's cock and what he was doing. Pretty soon Jill's body started to rock wildly. "Oh fuuuuuuuck meeee youuuuu guuuuuys!" She hollered out loudly. "Everyone fuuuuuuuck meeeeee! Suck myyyy pusssssy!"

"Aghhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, aghhhhhhhhh." Was all she could get out as she started to cum. With each wave I could feel her ass squeeze down on my cock. I shoved in as deep as I could go and Jill went over the top. Her body really started to shake and jerk...Just then I looked up and saw Pete's face. Damn, I knew he was going to cum as well...I didn't know what to do because I was in his line of fire...I watched intently as his first shot of cum landed on Jill's face...I wasn't so lucky with the second as a load hit me in the chin, Pete stepped closer, and then a third landed close to my mouth. His cock was only inches from my mouth...I thought for a moment about how would it be to suck another mans cock...I quickly dismissed that idea as I wiped my face and Pete looked at me laughing..."Hey buddy, afraid of a little cum?" He burst out in laughter and almost fell on the floor with cock still in his hand. I pulled out of Jill's ass and rolled to my side...My cock had made its way back to full strength and I wanted some relief. I looked over at Susie and she laid across Jill's back and with one swoop she managed to suck all of me inside her mouth.

" Oh fuck meeee." Was all I could say as she quickly mouth fucked me. Her right hand had grabbed my cock at the base and she started bobbing up and down wildly. Every now and then I could feel her gag because of my cock going into her throat but I didn't care too much...I just wanted to cum. In a matter of minutes I met my goal. I proceeded to cum. Only a couple of good shots in her mouth and then I was exhausted...! I watched as she still sucked me in and out of her mouth, letting my love juices flow out and around my cock. I laid there as my cock began to soften in her mouth, the smell of sex was all I could smell, and when Susie had had enough I closed my eyes...I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.