Heavenly Cloud Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, John isn't too bad in the tool area either," Sara said as she stared at my naked husband now lying there with just a towel on his body. 'Not as big as Frank, but not bad Kim."

I started to say something, but the girl returned and picked up one of the bottles from the shelf. Pouring some stuff into her hands, she stepped up to the table and began to massage John's shoulders and back.

"Have you been here before?" She asked John as she moved her hands down to his lower back.

"No. My friend Frank suggested this place and brought me here tonight as his guest."

"WHAT?" I turned to Sara as the woman continued to move her hands over John's upper body. "Did you know about this?" I asked looking at her.

"Now take it easy Kim. Frank had mentioned that he was going to invite John here but he did not say when and I thought he might invite both of you. When you told me about the card, I realized that Frank may have just invited John. But honest Kim I did not know when he was suppose to come. I stopped at this room to let you see a massage. I did not know it would be John."

"Mm, that feels nice," John spoke causing us to turn back to the window. " I have never had a massage before. It is a new feeling for me."

Suddenly Sara said, "trust me" as she pulled on my arm and lead me to a door just to our left. "Shhh," she whispered putting her finger to her lips as we entered the room. The girl looked up and Sara again put her finger to her lips, indicating for the girl to say nothing. We moved to the side of the table and Sara said something to the girl, who smiled and left the room through the door we had entered.

Taking my hands, Sara placed them, on John's back and holding them, moved both our hands around. "Just do as I do" she breathed as she stepped to the other side of the table. As Sara's hands touched John on the other side, He jumped slightly.

"Oh, so now there are two of you?"

"Yes," Sara said softly, "just relax sir." Then Sara began to rub John's shoulder on one side as I rubbed the other. I was scared to death that John would find out I was here but I just did as Sara had told me.

We rubbed John's upper body before moving to his legs and rubbing them. The more we rubbed the more I was get into this.

"Now time to turn over sir," Sara told John. "Make sure you keep covered and keep the blindfold on, it is part of the treatment," she giggled.

I froze as John held the towel and turned onto his back. Sara grinned from ear to ear as she looked at the lump covered by the towel. It looked like John was getting a little hard.

You asshole, I thought. Lying here getting rubbed down by two strange women and now getting a hard-on. I should jerk the blindfold off and let you see just who was rubbing your body. But something inside of me wanted to see just how far John would allow this to go.

Sara wet her hands with more lotion and continued to rub John's legs.. She motioned for me to rub his chest. I put my hands on my husband's chest and began to rub all around than up to his shoulders working down to his chest and across his nipples which were hard as little stones. I don't know why but I ran my fingers around and around his nipples even flicking them slightly.

John jumped a little as he said "maybe you shouldn't do that."

Sara smiled and jerked her head telling me to continue. I moved my hands down over his stomach than back up to his chest.

Sara stopped and moving up to John's arms, she lifted the one on her side and nodded for me to do the same to the arm on my side.

"Just relax sir, this will be better."

John allowed us to place his arms over his head. Sara reached under her side and pulled a strap out. I did the same on my side, not knowing what she was up too. She nodded and quickly strapped John's wrist to the table. I did my side as well.

"What the fuck?" John yelled as his wrists were now strapped down and he could not get up. "You had better let me loose damn it."

"Just relax sir. This is only part of the treatment. It adds a flare of excitement is all," Sara assured John.

"Well, I don't know. I guess it is OK, but I am not sure about this."

Sara then moved down to his feet and again pulled a strap from under the table and we quickly repeated the same to his ankles.

"Now wait just a damn minute! This is gone far enough. Let me loose you bitches. Frank said nothing about being strapped down and I have no idea what you two are up too."

Again Sara reassured John that this was just to enhance the experience. John relaxed after a moment or two but I could tell he wasn't sure as we went back to rubbing his body.

Sara grinned as she pointed to John's towel. Well I'll be damned. This bastard was sporting a full hard-on. I was mad, yet excited as I looked at the hard cock my husband had.

Sara worked her way up his legs and suddenly up under the towel. I stared at her as I watched her move her hands up and grab John's hard cock with one hand as she pulled the towel off.

"Hey, don't do that! I am married and no woman has ever touched me but my wife. This has gone far enough."

But Sara ignored him as she began to move her hand up and down his hard cock. I just stared in shock as my best friend jacked off my husband. Sara looked up at me and grinned as she leaned over and taking my hand, she placed it on his bag and moved it around for me. Though I was shocked, I began to massage his balls. What was wrong with me? I could not stop doing everything Sara told me to do.

"Now shit ladies, you got to stop this." John said but I noticed his hips raise slightly as I squeezed his sack and Sara moved her hand a little faster.

This shit head was beginning to like this. Well I was too. I felt my breath get a little shorter as we both kept doing what we were doing.

I felt myself getting flushed and looking down at my breasts, I could see my nipples were so hard they hurt. Never in my life would I have thought I would allow or even be doing this, yet here I was.

Sara reached for my other hand and placed it on the tip of john's hard cock. Than she moved it down and pulled hers away. Now I had one hand on his balls and the other moving up and down his hardness.

I didn't notice Sara moving down the table and I heard a whirling sound just before the bottom of the table began to pull apart. John's legs were being spread until they were about a yard apart. John just laid there not realizing or caring what was happening. I looked down at his feet as Sara moved between his legs. What is she up too, I thought? She moved up to where my hands where and grabbing both of them, she pulled them away as suddenly as she leaned forward and engulfed John's cock in her mouth. John jumped. I gasped and froze as Sara began to suck his cock into her mouth.

"NOOO!" John whimpered as Sara sucked all of his cock down her throat.

I didn't know what to do. Should I yank her away? Should I yell for her to stop? I did neither. I just stood there watching my friend suck harder. I had never done that, though I had jacked him off a couple of times over the years. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. Than I froze as a pair of hands circled my body and wrapped around my breasts.

"Who?" I said as I felt fingers grip my hard nipples and begin to roll them between their thumb and finger. My body was pulled back against a man's body.

"Just enjoy this Kim." My inside turn to mush. I recognized Frank's voice as he leaned down and began to nibble on my neck.

"Frank, what the fuck are you doing? Stop this OK?"

But Frank do not stop. A tear filled my eye as I let my head fall back on Frank's shoulder. His hands molded around my breasts and his finger pinched and pulled my nipples. The whole time his ex-wife was giving my husband a blow job.

I raised my head as I heard John moan and I followed with my own moan as Frank moved a hand down and rubbed my pussy through my skirt.

"Oh please stop, I have to end this," I lied as I felt Frank work my skirt up and his hand move under the hem to cup my panty covered womanhood.

I knew I could not stop this now. The drinks, the lust, the shock of what my friends were doing to us, all this just engulfed me as Frank worked his finger under my leg band and run it up and down my now wet pussy. No one and I mean no one had ever made me feel as hot as I was right now.

Frank moved around in front of me and pushed me against the wall as he sank to his knees. I did not realize what he was doing until I felt my skirt lift and his mouth covered my cunt.

"Oh God'" I breathed as I felt his tongue lick across my panties and than he pulled them to the side and his tongue sank deep into me. My legs about gave way as the second person in the same day was now eating my pussy.

Frank lifted my legs up over his shoulders as he attacked my clit, sending shock waves through my body. I couldn't catch my breath as he worked his tongue throughout my entire cunt, sucking and licking everywhere. I was going to cum if he didn't stop.

Frank must have read my mind. He suddenly stood up, turned me around and laid me on the carpet. I stared up at him as he dropped his pants and his cock sprang into view. I gasped at the size of him. He was a good deal longer and thicker than John even though John was not little. I whimpered "No" but did not move away as Frank knelt between my legs and I gasped as he rubbed his cock head up and down my cunt just before placing the large head at my entrance. I closed my eyes as Frank began to try and push his cock into me. I felt myself being stretched as the head suddenly popped into my cunt. I held my breath as my pussy was spread apart further than ever. He held himself still, allowing me to adjust to his size. Than I felt him slowly begin to push in, inch by inch. I could feel every wrinkle of his cock and it rubbed the walls of my hot pussy, filling me more than I had ever felt.

Frank's cock reached deeper than John ever had. I felt a slight bit of pain as he reached the back of my cunt. He held himself a moment, than jerked forward slightly. I felt something inside me open and Frank sank into my womb and his balls slapped my ass.

Ooh GOD!", I exhaled as I was impaled on this monster cock. I knew I was going to be ripped apart. But just as fast as the pain came, it was replaced with a wonderful feeling of fullness and lust took over as I wrapped my legs up around Frank's waist. This opened me up even more. Frank now had me in the position to fuck me real good. I felt Frank begin to pull back out half way only to push back in until once again his balls slapped my upturned ass.

I was lost in desire as Frank began to fuck me with slow deep thrusts. I heard a moan somewhere and as I opened my eyes, I looked up at the mirrors on the ceiling. I could see Sara sitting on John's body and moving up and down his cock.

I realized in the back of my mind that I was watching my friend fuck my husband as her ex- husband fucked me. That thought drove me over the edge and I came hard on Frank's cock. I became weak as I climaxed. My pussy gripped Frank but he kept fucking in and out.

When I came with John, we always stopped. But Frank was not stopping. He was fucking harder than ever. My pussy was going into overdrive. I felt spasm after spasm of my cunt walls as Frank drove deep again and again. My mind drifted into bliss as I suddenly felt Frank shove deep and hold himself still as his cock jerked and hot molten cum flooded my insides.

My legs fell away from him as I climaxed one last time. My body could not move. I was so weak as I felt Frank pull out.

I heard Sara scream, I'm cumming." Than I hear my loving husband groan and I knew he was cumming in Sara as well. I do not know why I allowed this all to happen, but at this moment, I really did not care.

Before the evening was over, I had fucked my own husband as Sara fucked her ex. The night finished with John and Frank fucking me at the same time as I eat Sara's pussy.

Days later, Frank and Sara were at our house explaining that the drinks we had consumed at the club were spike with a enhancement that was like spanishfly. It removed all inhibitions and allowed us to do what we did and we should not be bitter.

"Well," John said. "We talked about it and though we would have never done this on our own, we did do it and to tell you the truth, we have had fantastic sex since. So there is nothing to worry about. In fact, would you two like to go to the club with us tonight? We joined yesterday."

Sara looked at Frank and grinned. Standing she walked up to me, pulled me to my feet and hugged me. Than she leaned back and kissed me hard as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back as I heard John say, "Hey you two save it for tonight," and laughed.

12