All Comments on 'Heidi Ch. 01'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Scorching!

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOTTEST STORY EVER

This would be a dream cumm true.

perhygurl19perhygurl19over 10 years ago
Hot

I thought this story was hot. Please continue it. I love how at the end Heidi has his wife wearing a leash and collar displaying her at the club for all to see. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

This story is smoking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just two more cum dumpsters sluts needing an ass kicking..

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago
Rushed

Too rushed, too brief. Deserved more detail and characterization, otherwise very hot. I've often fantasized about my wife doing something similar. I particularly liked the way Heidi was so dominant.

Unfortunately, judging by the date this was posted it appears there won't be an update, shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lousy

Be sure to miss this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bummer for the husband

But he did give his wife permission. I kind of know how he feels, my wife left me for another woman, but she kept her secret life secret until she asked for a divorce. I guess I guy just can't compete with a woman that wants a woman, we've got the wrong equipment.

I wonder if Chapter 2 is ever coming out?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Makes

That is about as coherent as any filthy cuckold story around.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I criticised this authors cuckold story, for lack of sensuality etc. But this one had me wetting my panties, I loved every word. Stories like these are why I read literotica, to get highly aroused, my juices dripping into my panties, more of the same please.

mm59mm59about 4 years ago
More please!

Loved this story, please sir, can I have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eye Rolling

Another terrible story of someone writing out their rushed fantasy with little to no logic put into it. Zero build up and in a matter of paragraphs a stupid ending.

WSpeare61WSpeare61about 3 years ago

Well done. It had all the dramas and emotions that only women can experience when one is married to, what she had always felt, a predominantly typical relationship. But, that's why us men just haven't got a clue about women but will always look at the outcome and think at least I get to shag the wife's mate. Plus men tend to think in a very chauvinistic way knowing that the fantasy 3some was no more and is enraged he has been cucked through no fault of his own. Loved the outcome at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our threesome turned into a lesbian twosome when my wife's old roommate physically pushed me aside, dove into her pussy and gave my wife the best tonguing and orgasm she'd had since the last time the 2 of them played. My wife later shared with me that I've never made her come, in any way, as deeply as her girlfriend. We don't do threesomes anymore - my place when the girlfriend visits is mostly in the kitchen and overnite in the spare room.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The next day on her return, the lesbian slut was served with the divorce papers and Heidi with a lawsuit! Now the two lesbians have time to think about where to raise the money for the lawsuit. Remains still "whores"! 1*!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous