All Comments on 'Helen and Jim Vol. 03'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yay, the story continues!

I'm really happy you added another chapter this story; I like both of the characters, and it's nice to see their adventure continue. Keep up the good work! :)

alonso123alonso123about 11 years ago
Very good

I like this story very much, its well written and you just want to know how it continues.

So thumbs up and write on :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more chapters needed, story could have

Does Jim get told by Helen that Jim met her at a TS club, not a straight club? As for the next chapters, you could have a 3 way with Angel. And Jim's 30 the birthday is soon, so there could be a big night for him being thrown a party by Helen at her house with both of their TS and straight friends there. And if he goes back to the club, the red headed twins will try to get him, so that might lead to a cat fight. And will Helen and Jim move in together into her house since he can cook in her big kitchen and she does not. The story based on only two days is too short to end with this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Holy shit hes back; now everybody stay nice and calm, we don't want to scare him away...

ruwildruwildabout 11 years agoAuthor
LOL!

Anonymous, I had to laugh out loud when I read your comment about scaring me off! I'm sorry I'm such a slow author, it's just that there are so many things that suck my writing time away. But thank you for the laugh, your sarcasm at least let's me know I'm missed!

geoff_probesgeoff_probesabout 11 years ago
A bloody good love-story

This is the nearest I have ever read to a love-story. Please write some more about this couple.

afrodita79afrodita79about 11 years ago
LOVE IT

Your are missed and hope you hive us more of this lovely couple soon ....I'TS TURNING IN TO ONE OF THE BEST LOVE STORIES I READ THAT HAS SON EROTICA IN IT...SO KEEP WRITING AND READ YOU SOON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......what a sensual love story.....all three if them....HOT HOT HOT HOT....wonder if I changed my name to Jim if I could find a Helen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

One of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crap

Ridiculous to boot.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
A Truly Wonderful Surprise...

...Of a story that started out a little confusing, but became incredible by its last chapter (Vol. 03). I love the romantic storyline that eventually evolved, how could any woman not cry along with her when Helen reveals her own vulnerabilities, and they both end up falling in love with who they each actually are, not with what they were supposed to be. Fabulous writing that brought that emotional love scene to life. Thanks for sharing a really great read, but you wrote the last chapter back in february 2013... perhumps its time for an update on these two? PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

I finished the series this morning. It is sexy, romantic, and realistic. I would love another chapter. Perhaps a wedding.

ts508ts508about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I LOVE YOUR STORIES,I SURE HOPE YOU WILL WRIGHT ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really good

I love this story, I hope you can add more chapters soon. There is so much you can do with the characters, ie: meet the parents, angel meets Jim, marriage, kids ect. You are a talented writer keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh wow....sooooo hott, love how they are falling for each other....gets my motor going big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

We need more of jim and helen

57j257j2almost 9 years ago
Love it!

Great story! I love it when he willingly kneels before her and sucks her fabulous cock!

Hope for more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More!

Please - we neeeeeed more of this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanx

Got me going. Love the romance, regardless of genitalia.

Please....give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible!

Now that's a story in which I never expected to see a reference to The Searchers. Amazing. I need a woman like Helen.

Fred190666Fred190666over 7 years ago
Superb dans lovely

I really love this romance. Bravo. I hope you have more episodes in store for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More more

Let romance bloom

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Such a lovely story.

I absolutely adore Helen and Jim. Such a cute couple, and relatable.

daddyartiedaddyartieover 3 years ago

I "Only-Wish" that "Jim" had gotten the "Chance", to "LOVINGLY-TASTE" & "SLOWLLY-SWALLOW", "Helen"s", "SWEET", "WARM", "CREAMY-MILK"!!! "mmm"!!!! and, judging by the "Description", of the "SIZE", of "HER", "SWEET-COCK", he sure would have gotten, "More-Then-Enough", to "DRINK"!!! "mmm"!!! "double-mmm"!!! "Most Sincerely", "DADDY ARTIE"

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Great romance , but very bad sex scenes

I love their romance relationship, but the sex scenes is so short ,when I read the other writer's details sex scenes like DamienDeath20, ScumDumpster69, WhiskeyIsGood, thereshegoes123, and others, they made the readers felt the real passion. your story would be perfect if it contain a detailed sex scenes like them , please don`t feel that as offend it is more like I wish the story to be perfect in every ways.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

WOW!!!!!! What an awesome story. It doesn't get much better than this. I had to binge thre while thing over 2 days because I couldn't stop reading it...darn you ;-). The world needs many more stories like this. Beautifully done...excellent characters...very believable and relatable. Would love to see a follow up chapter after the years. Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, this storie needs more of it... like meeting Angel, going back to the club and teasing tgose redheads, Helen in a leather dominatrix outfit and leather boots etc etc.

Great storie, would have given 10 stars if possible, i am a sucker for those romantic lovestories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a nice change of pace from the normal trans stories where it's the usually, "Let me shove my oversized dick into your man pussy and make you my bitch! Oh, and wear this dress and panties from now on. And suck my boyfriends cock!"

massagefeel69massagefeel69almost 2 years ago

Really liked the story. Sexy enough, but still a nice story. And, to each their own, but kind of lost me at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. Excellent concept with important lessons throughout without being overbearing. Two very attractive people figuring ‘it” out, which ultimately is one of the keys to life. They do it in a way that is converse to tradition? But who cares? They deeply love each other, and have a non conventional but intensely satisfying sex life. We should all be so fortunate. Lov too the line about why Jim does, and doesn’t, go to church. Also love the pastor’s message that God doesn’t make “broke” stuff.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great story. Excellent writing and well developed. Hoping for more ?

kania_helpukania_helpu12 months ago

I love these 2. I wish there was more. I have read this series at least 3 times if not more. It is one of my favorite. Thank you for making it a romantic story.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Just brilliant !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES