Helen and the Bus Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he came, he decided fair play deserved a reward and he went down on me. This was the first time anyone had gone down on me since my roommate in college and I was literally shaking as he brought me to one orgasm after another. I was totally spent. I decided I needed to get back to the sanctuary of my room while I could still walk. Without words I dressed and returned to my room.

Friday

The next morning there was no opportunity to talk to Ben and thank him for the lusty week. I have never had so much sex in four days! I had become Ben's slut! I was totally satisfied and was beginning to get a little anxious about the return to my husband.

During the bus ride back to London I reflected on the week and was determined that my husband not find out that I had been fucked every day I had been gone, most days twice. I appreciated my husband all the more for the person he is and because of the life we shared. Ben and I had nothing in common other than sex and I understood a relationship with Ben would not have worked or even survived a month. I was, however, very concerned that if my husband had discovered my illicit affair with Ben he would leave me. I truly did not want that to happen but those thoughts never entered my mind while Ben was fucking me............

Arriving back at our school all the parents were there to meet their child and of course my husband was there to meet me. We chit chatted on the way home and as soon as we were in the door we tore each other's clothes off and ended up in bed. My husband's dick is a little shorter than Ben's but it's twice the size in girth and I realized that my husband's dick felt much better in my pussy. Sex was fast and furious and before I realized what I was doing I was replicating some of the different positions Ben had used. My husband knew immediately that I had sex with someone this week. He stopped in mid stride and told me to tell him everything. I was shattered, how could I have been so stupid? I needed him to cum inside me in case I was pregnant from Ben but he was immediately turned off when he discovered I had been unfaithful. I tried and tried to seduce my husband but he was having none of it till I spilled the beans.

I shared some of the details, leaving out much more than I disclosed. I told him I onIy fucked Ben once, a drunken fuck on the backseat of the bus that meant nothing to me. In reality we fucked every day and mostly twice a day. Sex with Ben had been passionate but it was just sex. I wanted to be with my husband again although I feared I was pregnant.

I asked for forgiveness and my wonderful husband told me we could work it out as long as I wasn't pregnant. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders but now I had to wait for my period.

The next two weeks sex was difficult and we hardly touched each other. We waited on pins and needles to for my period to begin. I think the weight of my marriage was hanging on my period which thankfully started on schedule. My husband and I both were so relieved and then our sex life began anew.

Epilogue

Ben saw me at school often and always making a point of asking if I could find time to get together but I always told him no that I was happy with my husband and now almost 40 years later I am still with the same wonderful understanding man I married. I realize every day how close I came to destroying a good marriage and appreciate and love my husband more than ever. The sex had been great but was four days of sex worth a lifetime with a good husband?

12