Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

I shared my new schedule with Rhea. She looked it over and smiled. There were some nights where we would be home at a relatively normal hour. There were still nights that would drag out passed midnight but they were under control now. We were nearing the end of our flight when the holographic emitter powered up without warning. Bright blue letters hovered in the air, incoming transmission. Nick Shaw's handsome features replaced the letters and his expression was difficult to read. He seemed to be thinking of how to speak about something important. He appeared at a loss for words which for him was quite rare.

"Hello Greg."

"Hey Nick, what is bothering you? You look constipated."

"I spent the last hour talking to your other half. I like watching the footage of the project as it unfolds. This is some seriously historic shit going on, ya know. Something strange happened... no, that isn't quite right. Gregory shared something with me that was bothering him. I expected something about the gate or the alien structure but that's not what he spoke about. After he told me what was upsetting him you could have knocked me over with a feather. You must understand that this took most of an hour to get it out of him. The five-minute delay is a bitch. I ask how he is doing and wait ten minutes, five minutes out and five minutes back. After I got what was upsetting him I checked the logs. The only folks talking to him are NASA or me. There are no other transmissions. Care to take a guess on it?"

"Nick, I'm not a mind reader."

"OH, but you are!" Nick said his voice raising in volume and intensity.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I replied and watched his eyes narrow before he smiled.

"You really don't know. I'll be damned. Well Greg your other half was bothered by what happened at the Equinox Club. You and I both know that I didn't take you there until after Solaris' launch. So, how the hell did Gregory learn about it?"

Silence fell as I tried to figure it out. Nick waited while I looked at Rhea and Isix. I shook my head but it was Isix that offered an answer.

"Master, may I speak?"

"Go ahead, I got nothing..." I admitted.

"Gregory possesses a direct copy of your mind. Gregory isn't a robot in the traditional sense. He is in fact a kind of biological clone. Granted it is not a true clone but a silicon based life form. The important part is that he shares a living mind with you. When you were dreaming earlier you in fact established a psychic link with him. I think Gregory updated his mind the way a database is updated when changes have been made in the source material."

"Holy shit," Nick said before laughing. "That is fucking brilliant!"

"Sleepwalking... you were sleepwalking earlier." Rhea added.

"Wait what..." Nick said staring at me. "Is that true Greg? Were you sleepwalking earlier?"

"Yes. I was tired and needed a power nap before my time at NASA. I thought I was dreaming about working on the Solaris asteroid. I imagined I was building the gate. It wasn't a dream. I was mentally tied to Gregory. I was experiencing things in real time."

"I agree. You have a special connection to him. I guess that changes my plans. I must process this. Take care of yourself Greg, I'll be in touch."

The hologram went dead. I let out a breath and looked up. Rhea was standing with hands on hips. She looked upset, not pissed per se, but left out.

"What happened at the Equinox Club?"

"Ummm... well... it's like this..."

Equinox Club:

Three weeks before my life altering conversation with Nick we went to the Equinox Club. It was men only club, one of the few such clubs left in the confines of Washington D.C. The description of men only was a little misleading. It didn't mean there weren't any women within the club but they were entertainment or employees. Of course, the female employees were bartenders, servers, and companions. The word prostitute was never raised when it came to employees or entertainers. But for the right price some of the women were open to a short term physical relationship. Nick and I went on a Tuesday night which was traditionally considered a quiet night, it wasn't.

I could see by Nick's expression that there were a lot more members present that was normal. It wasn't like it was crowded but there were around sixty or so men hovering around an impromptu stage. He took charge and began introducing me to everyone present. It had a definite political feel to it but I smiled, shook hands, and endured slaps on the back. Once we had made the rounds I walked over to the bar that no one seemed to find appealing. The petite blonde behind the bar poured me shots of one of finest tequilas that had ever passed my lips.

"What is going on?"

"Oh that," she said offering a sly smile. "It's porn night."

"That's why there are so many members here tonight."

"Yep, she is really popular and has quite the following from what I hear." She said and made a gesture of cupping her generous breasts. "Guys love big tits and she's got 'em. Do you want another shot her show is about to start?"

"Can I have a bottle? I promise I'll be good." I asked as I offered her a two-hundred-dollar tip.

Nick had saved me a seat next to the stage. I was pouring my second shot from my bottle when the lights dimmed and a woman's voice came over the loud speakers.

"She is an import from our northern neighbor. She has a love for everything equestrian. It is my honor to introduce the one, the only... August Ames!"

A spot light snapped on and illuminated a busty brunette wearing a daring black velvet dress. She stalked over towards the stage and she had every man drooling over her. She walked over to her waiting audience, circled us once, and then walked up the stairs to her stage. August stands about five feet six with long straight hair and eyes the color of mahogany. The dress clung to her ample tits and showed off plenty of cleavage. It was also quite short and hit about mid-thigh. Her music came on and she began to dance for us. I poured my third shot and offered it to her. She squatted down, trapped the shot glass in her teeth, and tossed it back without using her hands.

"Ooh, that is really good shit," she exclaimed as she handed me the glass back. I poured another shot and set it on the edge of the stage. "MMM... I feel all warm and fuzzy."

"I knew it." Nick said in my ear over the loud music. "She likes you."

"The night is young." I replied as August reached back and unzipped her dress.

The dress pooled at her feet revealing the matching black lace bra and panties beneath. The small crowd roared and cheered. Her body undulated to the music as she danced in place. I reached out and took hold of her dress. She stepped out of it as I pulled it to the corner of the stage. Freed of the obstruction she used the entire space now and I began taking hits from the bottle directly. I did notice her tattoo though. It read 'born wild' and was written in script just above her panty line. The second song came on and she unhooked her bra from the front. She covered her breasts as she teased us. There was a quick flash of nipple as she removed her bra and swung it over her head. A guy in the back got hit in the face with her bra. He held it up like a trophy of war. August lowered the arm covering her breasts. I smiled when I saw her itty-bitty areolas. Her nipples were perky as she cupped her tits, lowered her head, and licked them for us. The bartender was right, she had a nice rack.

She squatted down again as the second song ended. I held the shot glass for her and she sipped it slowly. She gestured for me to pour another. I poured it and handed it to her. She trapped the glass between her tits and winked at me. I put my hands behind my back, leaned forward, and managed to take the shot from her cleavage. The guys roared again as I sat back grinning like an idiot. I wiped the little that had splashed against my lips and chin.

Her first set ended when Nick peeled her panties off her. August collected her clothing and disappeared off stage. The crowd broke up since her next set was an hour off. Nick and I ordered food to help absorb some of the booze. The food was excellent. It was an exclusive club and all but I was surprised they took so much care in the preparation. Our server took away our dishes and handed me a note. It was from August and she wanted to see me after her show was over. Nick read the note over my shoulder and punched my arm.

"I knew it. She looked at you with that hunger in her eye. Go for it."

"Did you see her tattoo?"

"Yeah, I love a gal with tats. It tells a lot about them. Born wild screams an oral fixation."

Nick got up and walked around the club speaking with the other members. I sat by myself until August suddenly appeared and sat down next to me. She was wearing a deep blue terry cloth robe. The first she did was taking a sip from my soda. I asked if she was hungry or thirsty and she nodded. I ordered her a meal as she seemed pleased with my decision.

"I hope you like a burger and fries. The food here is really good."

"It's really you." She said her fingers intertwining nervously.

"UM... I was about to say the same thing." I replied and she laughed.

"I'm just a porn star but you... you made freaking history! I am a huge fan!"

"I... wow... I don't know what to say."

"Can I ask a personal question?" August asked her cheeks burning crimson.

"Sure. If a beautiful woman wants to know more about me I am thrilled."

"So, you do think I am beautiful." She said blushing a deeper red. "How big is your cock? I love sucking dick."

Instead of answering her question I looked around before unzipping my jeans. August took over from there and freed the erection she had inspired. She let out a moan before starting to stroke me. Once I was fully erect she looked around before ducking under the table. She was small enough to kneel between my legs and suck me off. I felt her mouth trap the head of my dick just as Nick returned. I did my best to hide the fact that she was making love to my cock.

"You are in." Nick said. "I've got enough members to vouch for you. You will be a full member in no time. Are you okay? You got that look on your face. Are you imagining her sucking your dick? I don't blame you, she is freaking gorgeous. I bet she swallows too."

"Um... do you think she does anal?" I asked knowing she could hear every word at our table.

"Well, according to her wiki page no. She hasn't done an anal scene yet. But that doesn't mean she doesn't do it at home. August would make a ton of money for her first on screen anal scene. Of course, a lot of actresses don't ever take it up the ass. I don't blame them mind you. Some of the actors are scary big ya know."

I fought the urge to pant, moan, and whimper successfully. I was on the verge of climaxing and August was taking me all the way down her throat now. She had to know how close I was. Nick was watching me intently and I held up the tequila bottle. He nodded and changed the conversation to Solaris. I shook my head and he fell silent. I pointed down just as I fired my load down August's throat. Nick laughed and took a peak under the table. He waved at August as she popped back up between us.

"Hello Nick."

"Hello August. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Delicious," she purred. "You were right. He has a nice cock. Do I get to take him home?"

"That is between you and Greg. There are rooms upstairs but if you start now you'll never finish in time for your next set."

"I am so fucking wet. I need to clean up before I get up and personal again." She said as Nick got up and let her out. "Tell them to send my food back to my room. I hope you'll stay for the after party."

"Try and keep me away..." I said as she dashed off.

"Do me a favor," Nick said as I tucked my cock back in and zipped up. "I want you to break her. She doesn't normally sleep with her audience. I know you can do it."

"I'll take one for the team boss."

The next two sets seemed to drag out forever. I watched August dance and I kept thinking of ways to make her scream my name. Was she a sub? Did she like being in charge? I knew she had an oral fixation. She did pull her ass cheeks apart at one point and let us see her pussy and ass. Was she hinting that she wanted to try anal? Or was I just putting more into it? It was ten o'clock when August left the stage for the last time. She was very animated as she walked away. Many of the members left since it was a work night. Nick told me he'd leave me his driver and not to worry about tomorrow. He'd cover my meetings for me. I was the last man standing when one of the servers pointed to one of the doors and smiled. I went to the door and opened it. There were stairs heading up to the second floor of the club. I walked up the stairs and heard the occasional creak of a loose board. There was a single light shining beneath the door on the left. I walked up and knocked on the door.

"Come in..."

I opened the door and August was changing her clothes behind a wooden Japanese screen. I sat down and waited patiently. It didn't take long for her to change. She came out wearing a short silk robe. She sat in my lap facing me. The chair didn't have arms so she could straddle me without any interference.

"Did you like the blow job I gave you?"

"It was amazing!"

"It's all my sister's fault." She said as she began rocking her hips against me. "She was the one that got me into giving head."

"That sounds like an interesting story."

"I think you are going to enjoy this." She said as she unzipped me and freed my cock. "Ooh, it's already so hard! Did I do that? I thought so. Well the story begins with a beautiful young princess." She said as she began slowly stroking me. "One day she was out in the garden when she saw movement in the bushes. She got on her hands and knees just like this." August said as she moved to the floor and crawled toward me. "The virginal little princess opened the bushes and saw a curious creature. It was sitting there. It had a lovely head and spoke to her. It said it was under a curse and only the kiss from a princess could change him back. So, the princess leaned down and kissed the head of the creature just like this." I moaned as she licked the pre-cum from the head of my dick. "But the creature remained. So, she kissed it with more feeling just like this." I moaned again as she snared the entire head in her mouth.

"Oh my," I said in a silly voice. "Your kiss is really nice but... I think you are holding back." August's head began to move up and down now. She took more and more of my erection between her lips. "Oh shit cried the creature. That is working... I can feel something happening!" I squealed as she deep-throated me. "Oh god damn wailed the strange creature. Just a little more and I will change for sure. Almost there... more, you dirty little whore... ooh that's it... get ready to swallow the magic beans."

I howled as I climaxed. August swallowed all she could and when I was done she licked me clean and placed her head in my lap.

"You know that story too huh. Do you know the one about the princess and the cave monster? Ooh, you must... I see the cave monster too!"

"Does the monster lick the naughty princess's cave?"

"I haven't heard that one. But it sounds nice. Here... let the naughty princess get on her back. How is this Mr. Monster?"

"I can't see your cave. Maybe I need to push these trees to the side? There it is. Wow, the cave is all wet."

I went down on her and August's hips tried to leave the floor but my hands on her thighs kept her still. I lapped at her slit and she made the most interesting noises. I found the treasure at the top of her cave and suckled it. She spread her legs and grabbed her ankles showing off how flexible she was. Since my hands were free I cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her cave to my lips. The naughty princess urged me on as I licked, lapped, and slid two fingers between her labia. I fingered her as I teased her fleshy nub. The faster I thrust my fingers the louder she got. I followed Surfer's advice and watched for micro changes. She cried out in surprise when her body betrayed her. I sat back and smiled at a job well done.

"Fuck me you filthy monster!"

I rolled her onto her side and eased my cock into her. I thrust slow as I took a slick index finger and made slow circles over her asshole. August's eyes went wider as I pressed the tip of my finger against her sphincter. I moved my hips faster and her breathing matched it. I stopped teasing her ass just before her second orgasm slammed into her.

"You... you are still rock hard. Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"The question is, do you want me to?"

"I'm afraid. I've never even used a toy up there. I did like your finger though."

I rolled her onto her knees and started moving again. I began slow but picked up speed and force now. August's voice reached a new volume. She was begging to feel my cock shoot inside of her. I used my thumb this time and she demanded that I breach her ass with my thumb. It was slow but finally she took it. I felt her body trembling harder now. She began pushing against me.

"Oh god... feels so damn good!"

"You are close again already."

"Uh huh... it doesn't take much to set me off. I've always been like this."

"Always huh, so what was your first time like?"

"My first blow job or getting fucked." She asked as she began climaxing. "He was my brother's best friend. I sucked him off in our bathroom. He taught me how. He wanted to fuck me but I got scared and ran off. I was so frustrated afterwards that I diddled myself over and over again. I went over his house the next day. His dad was home so I fucked him instead. He never saw it coming. I kissed him and rubbed his cock through his pants. Before I knew what was happening, he had me up against the back door. He fucked me from behind just like now. He came so hard I almost blacked out. We fucked for another hour. He was amazing! Damn, you are still hard! Come damn you, I need to feel you shoot inside of me."

I stopped, rolled her onto her back, and eased back inside of her. August's back arched as my cock swelled inside of her. I watched her faces as I got closer and closer. She was sweating and red faced as I blew my load. Her smile when I came was angelic. I held her until I had recovered. August laid there and purred.

"Can you go again?" She asked as she brought her knees to her chest. "Do you want to take my anal cherry Greg?" She pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Do you want to cum in my back door? Do you want to hear me scream as you paste my ass? Ooh, damn you are hard again! I knew it. You are an ass man. Let me do it. Let me sit on your cock. Watch me Greg. Watch me drive your cock up my ass!"

I straddled her tits and slid my cock between them. She never hesitated as she pushed her tits together. I thrust my cock slowly watching August's expressions. I pinched her nipples lightly as I thrust a little harder now but waited until I knew she was ready. I moved away from her and sat into the chair. August got to her feet, walked over and straddled me. She pulled her ass cheeks apart as I held my erection for her. She dropped down slowly until the head touched her sphincter. She took a few deep breaths before she bent her knees. Her breath came in faster gasps as my cock opened her up. August cried out when the head popped in.

"I did it!" She said as tears streamed down her cheeks. "It hurts a little but I feel so full. Watch me." She said as she leaned back. "See, your cock is in my butt. Here we go... slowly... slowly... oh god it's all the way in. I have your cock in my ass! Look at me Greg. That is your cock in my ass! I am going to move now."

She rode me slowly and damn her ass was tight. I believed this was her first time. I was the one panting now. Each time she moved down I gasped. August shared every detail of the event. I played with her pussy as she rode me. August shuddered when my index finger lightly made little circles over her clit. When my cock started to swell inside of her she told me. She never moved any faster though. It was the slow relentless drive of her hips up and down that was driving me crazy. I warned her but she just smiled as my back arched and a minute later I finally shot inside of her. I had to catch her as she fell backwards. Her eyes were squeezed shut as her own orgasm hit her. We sat there for a long time with my dick buried in her butt.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers
123456...8