Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it... do it for me..." the other whispered.

"I don't know. I've never done that before." Lydia moaned in despair. "Okay... I'll do it for you for him... watch me... see me..."

Lydia lifted her ass up and my cock was free but only for a short time. I was about to stop her when she dropped down impaling her ass on my dick. She howled in pain but moved her hips anyway. The pain gave way to something else. She was moaning as she rode me.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. I never knew." Lydia grunted as she rode me harder.

"I told you... his cock will always feel good... down your throat... up your ass... his cock is special..."

"Aw shit... I am coming again..." Lydia cried out. "I can't stop coming!"

"ENOUGH," I shouted as I tossed the dusty blanket over the mirror's surface.

The effect was instantaneous. Lydia stopped and nearly swooned. I held her as she recovered from the psychic attack. She began to cry and I comforted her.

"Greg... is that you?" Lydia asked in a soft voice.

"Uh huh." I moaned as she shifted pushing my cock deeper.

"UNNN... why is your cock up my ass?" She asked looking over her shoulder.

"Do you want the truth or a pleasant lie?" I asked as I began moving my hips slowly.

"Aw god," she whimpered. "I've never... feels strange, good but strange. Are you going to shoot your load in my butt?"

"Yep." I said as I moved faster. "Unless you want me to stop."

She shook her head as we shifted so I could look her in the eye as I made love to her. I smiled as her eyes closed and her breathing increased. She was muttering about climaxing with a cock in her ass. I thrust harder forcing her to arch her back and beg for more. I lowered my head and snared a nipple. Lydia's eyes snapped open and stared at me.

"I am close." I warned her.

"I know. You're getting bigger... stretching my poor ass... do it. I am never going to do this again so make it good."

I pounded her as hard and fast as I dared. The curses began as my balls smacked against her ass cheeks. I cried out as I slammed my dick home. Lydia's back arched again as my load sprayed her insides. I kissed her and told her about the mirror and the demon that was inside of it. She glared at the thing that had taken us over. It had seduced her over time and had overwhelmed me in a moment of weakness. I apologized for succumbing but she shook her head. We both had fallen under its spell.

"How the hell do you get rid of it? Are you a priest or something?"

"No, it falls under complicated. I need to destroy the glass and the frame. It is still a danger."

"Do whatever you want," she said and quickly added. "That doesn't involve that monster cock up my butt. It was nice but like I said not going to happen again."

"I just want you to be happy."

I pulled out and she shuddered. I left her there so I could clean up. I was emptying my bladder when she walked in. She leaned against the wall and watched me. I put a hand across my face so she couldn't see my face. We both laughed despite the overwhelming feeling of violation. When I finished she took her spot on the toilet and stared at my cock which was now at eye level.

"My throat hurts too," she said clearing her throat. "Did I deep throat you?"

"Yep, with a passion. I couldn't stop myself."

"I aimed it at my butt. It was my hand on it." She said as she took a finger and ran it along the top of the shaft. "No wonder women fall in lust with you. I've never been with a guy hung like you before. You've done things to me no man or woman has ever done to me before. You have spoiled me."

"Good, you deserve it. I am happy to make you scream. I love watching your body shake when you cum."

"I love it too. When you fuck me from behind it drives me crazy. Damn, I am getting wet just remembering. I am such a slut."

"Nah, it is perfectly normal. I don't think it is fair that a guy that likes sex is a stud. If a woman feels the same way she is branded a slut. Lydia... your hand... oh hell... how long have you been coming down here?"

"Months... I had the staff clean it up so I had a quiet place to crash. It all began that first night. I masturbated like three times. I couldn't help myself. It got easier after that. I would sit in that room and dance naked. I would end it by using my toys until my legs gave out. I pretended the mirror was you. I wanted you so damn bad. The first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you. I wanted to break you. I could almost see you in the mirror. You'd be standing behind me thrusting that big fat cock into me. Then you almost died and I quit coming down here. I was so afraid. You brought me down here tonight and god that feeling returned. I had to use the mirror. I had to see you holding me up as you..."

She began moving her hand. I watched as Lydia opened her mouth and wrapped it around me. Despite everything my body reacted to her. It still hungered for her touch. I reached out and opened myself up to her hunger. All she wanted was to make me happy. She wanted to erase the taint of what had happened. As her head began to move she remembered a story her grandmother had told her about the manitou. There were mischievous and evil spirits that tricked and harmed the unwary. There was a manitou in the mirror. It was trapped there but it was still able to do great harm. The pain in her backside was proof of that. The spirit had seduced her and forced her to drive my cock in her ass. No, she had wanted it. She had wanted to please me no matter what. My happiness was more important than a little pain. The pain would pass but the memory she had given me would last. I had taken the anal virginity of the President. Now that same President was going to give me mind blowing head and swallow my load.

"You are a very talented cock sucker, Madame President." I said and her eyes narrowed but she continued. "Are you going to be a good little girl and swallow my load? I can see it in your eyes. You love sucking my cock. Oh damn... I love the way your mouth feels on me. I am getting close already."

Her head rocked forward and back as she blew me. I reach down and cupped her tits and pinched her nipples. She pushed herself again and took me to the base in one go. I cried out and her sense of accomplishment radiated off her. I was panting as she trapped the head between her lips and double fisted the shaft. Lydia was going for the kill. There was no warning but she was ready. Her throat muscles worked hard as she swallowed my load. She licked me clean and sat up with a smug expression gracing her lovely features.

"I did it. I fucking deep throated your cock! I did it like a fucking champ! Fuck you manitou!"

"Let's get out of here. I need to get rid of the demon er manitou. After we clean up."

Once we were cleaned up and dressed. I took care of the mirror. I carried it up to the Oval Office. I sat the President in her chair facing away from the damned thing. Using her silver letter opener, I sliced my palm and using the silver blade traced binding runes on the mirror's surface.

"It's raining out." Lydia commented. "Whoa, did you see that lightning?"

The thunder that followed was deafening. Once I had broken the mirror's enchantment and drove the thing inside of it away the storm broke as did the mirror. I apologized but it was not necessary. Lydia gave me the mirror as a gift. It was her way of getting the thrice damned thing away from her. I wrapped it in blankets, duct taped it securely, and carried it out with the help of a brawny marine. I had plans to burn the frame to ashes, smash the glass to dust, and scatter what was left in a landfill. Rhea had mixed feelings on how the night had gone and voiced them quite spectacularly on the drive home.

"So, let me get this straight. The President deep throated you in front of a mirror. Then you preceded to fuck her standing up right before she gave you her anal cherry. You are blaming it all on a mirror? How does that even work?"

"Have you ever heard of Specularum?"

"Is that something a gynecologist uses?" Rhea said making a face.

"How fucking stupid can I be. J'nai don't use mirrors. No wonder you've never heard of it. Specularum is also called mirror magic. There was a demon bound into the glass and wood of that mirror. I sent it back to hell but I still need to destroy what is left of the mirror."

"Demon... what kind of demon?" She asked her face turning ashen.

"Humans call them succubi. You would know them as a flesh harrower. They are children of the eater of souls."

"Where in the hell did it come from?"

"It had been locked away below the Oval Office for who knows how long. I suspect that is why that area wasn't used anymore. Oh hey, how did you and Blackwater work out?"

"I beat him senseless. When I saw him going at you and hearing about him threatening the President I lost it. I took my time and I will leave it at that. The secret service took him into custody."

We drove the rest of the way in silence. I was eager to get rid of the thing in the trunk but I had an early start tomorrow. We pulled up to our street and a litany of curses came out of Rhea's mouth. I leaned forward to look out and saw that someone had parked their car in the street blocking our driveway. There were open spots on both sides of the street. Was one of my neighbors being an asshole? Rhea pulled up behind the offending vehicle and took down its license plate number. I told her to call in the morning and have it towed if it was still here. She nodded and headed towards the front door. I was just getting out when I felt it. There was a mind nearby that was highly focused on something. I closed my door and walked towards the house as if nothing was wrong. But there was something wrong, terribly wrong. I threw up a psychic wall and paused. I walked towards the car blocking our driveway. I recognized it now. It belonged to Jim and Cathy across the street.

"Are you coming?" Rhea said as she unlocked the door.

"I'll be right in." I said and she went inside.

The intensity of the mind went off the scale now. I was their target there could be no doubt. I knew where he or she was but I had to be sure. I walked around the car along the driver's side. I could almost hear the heartbeat of the sniper. I was in his crosshairs. He was gloating as his finger moved from the trigger guard to the trigger. I could feel the intake of breath. He gently squeezed the trigger. I dove to the ground a second before the hammer fell. The crack of the gunshot was deafening on that otherwise silent street. I rolled in front of the car and jumped behind it as the second round slammed into the hood of car. The high-powered round entered the engine cracking the block and lodging deep inside. The door flew open and Rhea kept her body flat against the doorjamb. Her weapon was out but she had no target.

"Across the street, third floor window," I shouted.

The gauss pistol spat death at the would-be assassin. The three-round burst found its target. The force of the impact effectively decapitated the sniper. A second and much louder litany of curses flew from Rhea's pouty lips. Lights came on as the sleep of most of my neighbors had been interrupted by the roar of weapon fire. This was a secure neighborhood. There were regular patrols of armed guards. What had happened to Jim and Cathy? The police arrived two minutes later. Small groups of half-dressed people gathered in front of their homes as the street was secured and the investigation began. Rhea surrendered her weapon and showed her identification as well as her license to carry such a firearm. The police were forced to break down the front door across the street. One minute later a young police office practically flew out the front door so he could puke his guts out. He was level headed enough not to corrupt the crime scene.

The news crews arrived ten minutes after the police. The first helicopter appeared two minutes later. They found the bodies of Jim and Cathy in the kitchen. Well, they found what was left of Jim and Cathy. The news steered clear of the words torture, dismemberment, and cannibalism. The assassin had been a real piece of work. They discovered the body of the armed guard in the backyard. He was the only one that had been killed cleanly. After a thorough search, they found the assassin, or what was left of him in the attic. The Feds determined that he had taken my neighbors hostage, murdered them just so he could shoot me when I came home. They were trying to determine if he was one of the flat earthers that had taken to sending me death threats or someone else. After they fingerprinted him they discovered that he was in fact a mercenary. He was in the employ of Jet Stream Security.

One of the police officers came up as the feds did their initial sweep and asked me about the trunk of my car. I looked over and saw that it was open. I followed the cop over and stared at the empty trunk. I cursed and wonder if they knew about the mirror somehow. Who would steal it? I lowered my head knowing I had failed. While the demon had been driven from it, while it remained intact the spell I had placed upon it could be reversed. I told the officer that an antique mirror had been stolen. I gave him the measurements and a quick description of the frame. She looked at me and blushed. I shrugged and told her it had been a gift.

"Who gives that kind of gift?" She asked.

"A satisfied friend," I replied grinning despite the loss.

"Here's my business card. Just in case you remember something." She said blushing furiously.

"I'll be sure to remember something... um... Officer Drake."

I left the police to dust for prints on the trunk. The Feds shared the field with the police. They were more interested in the sniper than a theft. I met one of the three FBI agents halfway to the house. He asked me if I had any encounters with Jet Stream and I nodded but I couldn't give any details. When they asked why I told them it was a matter of national security. That is when they ran my background and saw my security clearance. I told them to contact the White House for details. That caused a few sidelong glances among the agents. It was late when the police and agents left. I was exhausted but there was too much to do. The security I had once felt in my own home was shattered. Rhea was pissed at herself. All the signs were there but she had been tired and didn't put them together in time. After a few minutes of replaying how things had transpired she turned on me with a vengeance.

"YOU..." she growled. "You felt him, didn't you? You waited until I was safely inside to lure him out. You protected me... damn it Greg I am supposed to protect you."

"I love you. I couldn't take the chance. If I sent a message you might have flinched and I'd be burying you. I..." She kissed me into silence. "I surrender."

"What now?" Rhea asked still clinging to me.

"We pack. We are moving back to the hotel."

"Which one?" Aislinn asked.

"I have rooms at the Diabolique. We will be staying there for a while."

I felt their fear and confusion. I was doing what I felt was best. We went upstairs and I heard Aislinn laughing. I didn't learn until I had finished packing that much of Aislinn's things were still in boxes. She helped Isix and Rhea pack since she had finished before anyone else. I alternated between packing and responding to phone calls and texts. Nick was furious. He was sending over a tactical team to escort us to the Hotel Diabolique. I shared the fact that Eric Blackwater was behind it. I left what followed to Nick and for a moment I almost pitied Blackwater. I bit back the rage. The thought of harm coming to Rhea scattered my thoughts. She found me sitting on our bed.

"Your shit is all over the place. You suck at packing."

"Funny," I said smiling weakly. "Nick is sending an escort. I have called the hotel and the penthouse is ready. If we have to uproot our lives at least we can live in style."

"Why this hotel Greg?" Rhea asked her eyes looking into mine.

"It is special. Isix won't have to cover up so much. Have you ever heard of HIPS?"

"Ooh, I love that place. They have the best drinks if a bit overpriced. This hotel has connections to HIPS."

"What is HIPS?" Aislinn asked from the doorway.

"It stands for 'Hiding in Plain Sight'. It is a bar slash social club for humans and non-humans."

"Interesting." She said and cloaked her thoughts quite effectively.

"Chop-chop..." Rhea said getting to her feet. "Let's finish packing Greg's things before our escort arrives."

"What does this mean Master Greg?"

"It means I am going to spend my free time training you. When you have time, you will practice. We will not be caught wanting again. You are part of my house. You are my family."

The Eye and the Gate:

Six days had passed since things had changed. It felt like it was my fault. I had gotten sloppy. My carelessness had nearly cost Rhea her life. Nick had directed Aislinn to take up most of my appointments the last few days. I was proud of her. She was a natural when it came to dealing with the military and politicians. I think she might be better at it than I am. With the bulk of my burden reduced I could maintain my link with Gregory for hours at a time. That link kept me up at all hours of the day and night. On this night, I was pacing in the living room of the penthouse. I will still uneasy about returning to my house. It was my link with Gregory that had kept me sane these past few days. I looked through his eyes and saw this vast space filled with stars. I helped him assemble the gate and map the safest path to the alien structure.

Tonight, was the first night that Gregory had nothing to do. The final power test was up and running. It would take another four hours to check the capacity of the gate and ensure it could function at full power. The slow build up was necessary in case there were any problems. So far so good. I heard a noise coming from the room that Aislinn and Isix were sharing. I checked the time and it was nearly two in the morning. I cloaked my presence and slipped quietly down the hall. I didn't want to interrupt anything. I listened at the door and grinned when I realized the pair had finally became a little curious.

"I showed you mine... it's only fair." Isix whispered.

"Fine... here..." Aislinn grumbled. "I can't believe you talked me into this."

"Wow, they are perfect... have you and Master uh... you know."

"NO... I am just a glorified clerk and he has the Lady Rhea. My mother trained under her. She is legend."

"Now your panties," Isix ordered. "I want to see that round ass of yours."

"If I do this you are going to show me yours, right?" Aislinn purred. "Fine... okay... nice and slow."

"I don't know what he will like more... your breasts or that glorious ass of yours. It's my turn now, no touching."

"You have a tail!" Aislinn said a little too loud. "Sorry, it is so cute. Pity I can't touch it. You and Greg have... what is he like?"

"He is gentle when I wanted and fierce when my hunger was kindled. He has a stamina like the gods of old. I witnessed with my own eyes as he laid waste to four of us in one night."

"Ooh, tell me about it..." Aislinn asked in a soft hungry voice.

"Let me see that ring of yours and I will." Isix demanded. "Hand it over and I will tell all."

"I can't. I would if I could but I simply can't. Um... if I take it off..."

"You lose control," Isix finished. "Yes, I know. I recognized your scent the moment we were alone together. Have you told Master Greg? No, I don't blame you. If he learned your secret he'd break you like a twig. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Now, off to bed you have an early day tomorrow."

I heard them climb into bed together. I fought the urge to play with them. Rhea would undoubtedly hear and spoil her rest. She had been sleeping poorly as it was. I returned to the living room and closed my eyes. What was Aislinn's secret? What was it about her scent that was so distinctive? It could wait. It had to. I was about to do something extremely reckless.

1...345678