Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you there?" I thought and a series of ones and zeroes flew from my fingertips.

"I am always here." It replied but it was arcane runes spiraling towards me.

"I didn't expect that. I need your help." I asked as numbers and runes intermingled.

"I am always here." It replied again but the emphasis changed. This time 'I' received more power.

"I want to touch Gregory's mind. Can you show me how?"

"I am always here." It said a third time. This time 'always' carried the burden.

"Am I always in touch with him?" I asked and I felt a wave of dizziness. "I am out of sync... the distance can be bridged."

The watery depths of my digital landscape shimmered before me forming a reflective surface. I stared at the other me and there were distinct differences. My doppelganger looked down breaking the reflection and slowly at first but then far faster he became a perfect copy. He smiled and then looked back at me. I smiled and he shadowed my movements perfectly. We were at last in sync.

"Hello Gregory."

"Hello Mr. Robinson."

"I want to help you, if you want."

"YES... please... I want... I need you Greg. I feel like a shade. Am I real?"

"Very," I said. "You have a body and a mind. You are doing work that many would give anything to be able to do. You have value and purpose."

"Did you rehearse that Greg?"

"Yeah. How did it sound?"

"Uplifting and I appreciate all the time you put into it. You mean it too. I can feel that. I can feel..."

A flashing red icon appeared between us telling me that someone was in close physical proximity. I was about to apologize when Gregory smiled and followed me up to the surface. We breached the conscious at the same moment. I opened my eyes and flinched. I had double vision for a moment. I could see the conference room and the surface of the alien asteroid at the same time. With some effort, I resolved it and pushed the alien surface into a corner icon in my HUD. I saw Rhea standing in front of the table making one of her faces, the something is going on face. I nodded and got to my feet.

"You are missing the party and I want to dance."

"I can't wait, let's go."

The pounding of the music filtered in from the hallway. Rhea led the way with a bounce in her step. I sensed her excitement and was carried away as I opened my mind to the feelings of the crowd of dancers. My pulse pounded and I guided Rhea onto the dance floor. The DJ was playing classic 80's tunes as we slid seamlessly into the midst of the gyrating bodies. I almost faltered when I saw the great astrophysicist himself dancing with a cute brunette with short cropped hair. She wore a little black dress and was a real spitfire on the dance floor. I returned my full attention to Rhea. The mood shifted as one song ended and a slow one took its place. She slid into my arms and I held her close. I took in her scent as we drifted in orbit with the other dancers.

"I love you." I whispered in her mind.

Her response wasn't in words or emotions but something deeper, primal, and elemental. I drifted in that ethereal place where souls touch. I had never experienced anything like it before. It was a level of intimacy that made speech and even empathy obsolete. Her soul blinded me but I endured it. Her lips on my cheek broke the spell. I had been crying. Rhea handed me a handkerchief from her clutch and I wiped the tears away. She took it back and finished wiping away her own. Another song came on but I was done dancing. Rhea stayed on the dance floor and winked at me.

"She's waiting for you." She sent silently to me as she smiled. "Break her for me. You touched my soul and no other woman can achieve that but you have a duty to your community. She is vulnerable and alone. Give her what measure of comfort you can."

"J'nai at our very core, the whole is what holds everyone together."

"I am so proud of you!"

I clouded the minds of everyone around me. From their point of view, they simply lost sight of me. I could feel every person inside the White House. As I neared them my thoughts preceded me. I was a ghost. I was the thing you see in the corner of your eye but when you look there is nothing there. I felt her hunger. I took it as my own and sent it back stronger than ever. The hunger turned to anger. She wasn't alone. I continued on my path and came to her secretary's desk. Paige was seated there and she looked out of place. She was dressed for the party and looking distressed. Those two things didn't go together.

"Hello beautiful," I said to Paige and she smiled with relief. "Did you have your hair done? It looks great. What is wrong?"

She was about to answer me when a shout of rage came from the Oval Office. It was a man's voice and I looked at Paige and she nodded. I moved passed her desk and down the hall. There were two men in uniform standing in front of the door to the Oval Office. They weren't marines or secret service. They appeared to be private security. I walked towards them when another shout came but this time I could hear what was being said.

"Bitch, I will end you!"

Snap. I adjusted my body as I closed in on the pair. They never spoke they just reacted to my presence and the menace I must have been radiating. The tall black man on my left reached for a weapon. The heavily tanned Lantino on my right dropped into a defensive stance. I launched myself between them. Normally the tactic they used might have made me pause but Lydia was in danger. My hands reached out and grabbed them by the throats. I lifted them up without any effort and squeezed. I pinched off their air and the main artery in their necks. If they had been smart they would have surrendered, they didn't. The black man pulled his pistol. I brought their skulls together. The sound was a thoroughly satisfying thunk. I let go and they crumbled to the floor. I heard Paige's gasp of surprise behind me.

"Oh damn," she whispered. "He fucked you up!"

I knocked on the door before opening it. Lydia stood behind her desk with her hands on the edge. She was leaning forward standing up to the much taller and more imposing figure of the man moving around the desk to her. The man was Native American and wore what appeared to be a very expensive suit. He looked at me and his rage was redirected at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Wait, I know you. I saw you on TV. Who are you?"

"I am the mother fucker that is going to end you if you take another step towards her."

"Big words for..." he said stalling in mid threat as he looked past me as the two unconscious employees sprawled on the floor. "Did you do that?"

"Yep," I said closing the distance between us. "I plan of doing worse to you if things don't calm the fuck down. Sorry Madame President for my language."

"I will let it slide this time Mr. Robinson." She said smiling brilliantly.

"Eric... Eric Blackwater, you are the owner of Jet Stream Security. You are a mercenary salesman. What kind of brain damage do you have that you are threatening the President in the White House?"

"I lost my temper. The President threatened to cancel several contracts worth millions over a petty squabble."

"You mean the murder trial that three of your men are facing? You threatened the lead investigator from the State Department. You really are brain damaged."

"I meant it. You get between me and my money I will end you." He said his focus on me where I wanted it. "What the fuck are you going to do Greg?"

"Give me a second." I said as I composed an email using my HUD and sent it to the Joint Chiefs, State Department, and of course my boss, Nick Shaw. "That ought to do it."

"What ought to do it?" Eric said walking closer.

"I just sent an email to a few friends of mine. I strongly suggested ending any and all contracts you have both military and private."

"Like that is going to do anything." He said and Lydia laughed. "What is so god damn funny?"

"Greg is Nick Shaw's liaison. He has been for a while now. He meets routinely with the Pentagon and my office. He is on a first name basis with the Joint Chiefs."

"So what..." he said as his phone played a short tune. "It can't be." He said as he took it out and swiped the screen. The phone chimed again before he could read the first message. "No fucking way... are you kidding me?" His phone chimed again and again. "I... I am going to kill you!"

Eric drew his weapon and aimed it at me. He thumbed the safety off and smiled. The weapon powered down and stared at it as if his best friend just betrayed him. I could see the markings on the side of the pistol. It read Mark III and was a product of Numenor Technology. I tried to hide my smile but failed. He dropped the gauss pistol and removed his jacket. Eric dropped into a fighting stance and the smile left my face. I adjusted my stance and waited. He launched a series of punches and knife hand strikes. I slapped them away before I slapped him hard enough to ring his ears. It had the desired effect. He lost his cool. He screamed as he launched his second attack. I backed up and blocked or side stepped his strikes or kicks. In another situation I might have taken him up as a student. But he had threatened the President and that just didn't fly in my book.

"Fight me!" He roared and I shook my head. "Why... why the fuck won't you fight me?"

"Because asshole that is my job." Rhea said in a voice so soft and so lethal. "Are you big enough to take me on?"

Eric looked at Rhea and nodded. He launched himself and she retreated into the hall. Her first task was to remove the threat from its primary target, me. I closed the door behind him and winced when I heard a particularly loud crunch. Rhea wasn't playing she was going to put a world of hurt on him. If he fought hard enough she would kill him. I turned to face Lydia and now that the danger was over I saw that something was different. She had changed into the other Vera Wang. She walked around to my side of the Resolute Desk and leaned against it facing away from me. Her legs were far enough apart for me to see my mark on her.

"Nice dress," I whispered as I closed the distance between us.

"I told you that you left a mark." Lydia growled. "Kiss it and make it feel better."

I knelt behind her and lifted the back of her dress. It was made of black silk with a shell of gunmetal gray lace. The patterns in the lace were geometric forming a kind of lattice structure that clung to every curve and accentuated it. There was no way in hell she would have been caught wearing this in public. It was far too sexy for the President to be wearing. I planted soft kisses on her inner thigh and heard each gasp she made. I tossed the end of the dress over that fine round ass of hers. I was surprised to see her wearing matching panties. Her ass cheeks bore the same geometric patterns as the dress.

"You went all out." I said as I kissed my way upward.

"You are spoiling me." She whimpered. "I adore it when I am the center of attention."

"Does that mean you fantasize about more than one man at the same time?"

"Oh no, one man is more than enough for me. I can barely handle you. Is that your tongue?"

I had gently and slowly tugged her panties to the side. The very tip of my tongue traced her slick labia. Her moans were soft and I suspected she had a hand clamped over her mouth to keep the volume down. I shifted so that my back was to her desk and I could tackle the task a bit easier. Her legs shook when my tongue brushed her clit. It was like an electric shock running through her. She looked down and I saw that she was biting her fist. I winked as I reached up and slid my fingers into the waistband of her panties. I raised an eyebrow and she nodded. I let my head fall back as I slowly tugged her expensive underwear down. Lydia brought her feet as close together as she could. Her panties reached her knees but no further. She frowned and I smiled.

"Oh damn, what will we do?"

"Want to see a magic trick little girl?"

"Ooh, I love magic."

I reached up and brought my hand so that my palm faced the front of her desk. I reached out with my mind and pulled her hand-crafted silver letter opener into my grasp. Lydia let out a gasp of surprise. I placed the edge of the blade against the elastic waistband. She made a disapproving face but nodded. They were after all Vera Wang. There was no real cutting edge to the opener but a little psychic trick I had learned did the trick and severed the waistband in a flash. Lydia seemed as surprised by that as the telekinetic way I had called the knife to my hand. She stepped out of the intact side of her panties. Now there was no interference between my hunger and her body. I buried my face between her legs without another word. I grabbed her bare ass cheeks for leverage as I lapped away at her sex.

"Oh god, it feels so good. Are you going to let me suck that fine cock of yours?"

"Madame President what a mouth you have on you."

"Yes, I do and a talented tongue too, just like yours. You are driving me crazy... can I come?"

"Are you asking permission?" I asked and she nodded. "I thought I was the one that was going to be punished. But if you want to surrender, I will accept the responsibility."

She tried to talk but failed. She clamped a hand over mouth as her body shook. That was fast, she must have been thinking about this for a while. I stopped and let her recover. I got to my feet and stood behind her. I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I asked if I was still in charge and she nodded. I slid my fingers into her hair and gently made a fist. I had the leader of the free world begging to be abused. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. She nodded and activated the hidden door. We walked through it to the space below. This time I safely walked down the stairs. The mechanism that had nearly killed me had been modified to allow me safe passage. The staircase like much of the White House came from another era. It had been lovingly carved from mahogany and had endured the many decades quite well. I still had ahold of Lydia's fine locks as I looked around the living space.

"Where to put you?" I said as I let go of her hair and caressed her cheek lovingly.

"Magic, I want to see more magic," she begged.

"What do I get?"

"Anything you want..."

I took her by the hand and walked her to the center of the living room. I gestured that she was to stay there and remain perfectly still. I walked around her twice looking at the way the dress hinted at the body beneath. I pulled a teak coffee table over from its place along one of the walls. I placed it in front of the couch and sat down. I stilled my mind and then focused my thoughts. It is very difficult to pull off any kind of psychic ability when you are nervous, hungry, in pain, or in my case horny as hell. I gestured as I sent a burst of psions, the particles that make up psychic energy, towards Lydia. She let out a squeal of delight as her dress unzipped itself. Another burst of psions and the dress moved towards the ceiling. She was forced to lift her arms as it levitated off her. Another gesture sent the Vera Wang floating towards an empty chair.

"Damn Madame President, you do look fine in just a bra. Let's get rid of that shall we."

I pointed my index finger at her and brought my thumb down like the hammer of a gun and her bra flew off her. She clapped her hands together and smiled. I pointed at the antique teak table between us and nodded. She seemed confused so I gave her a hint. I stood up and began undressing. She watched grinning quite mischievously until I was naked. I plopped down onto the couch and began stroking the erection I was sporting. I pointed at the table again. It finally dawned on her what I wanted. Here was the woman that had sucked my cock, had been eaten out in the Oval Office, and she was shy about masturbating in front of me. Lydia sat on the cool wood, spread her legs, and gave me a memory I would cherish for a very long time.

"Oh... you like watching me do this, don't you?" She panted as her fingers worked a magic of their own.

"Yep," I admitted as I continued stroking my cock. "At least I'm not making you use a toy. I think that alone would break you."

"I've got toys... aw shit... you are a bad boy." She whimpered as her orgasm creeped up on her. "Damn, I am so close!"

"Come on Lydia, you can do it. Just a little more..." I said as her eyes fixated on my cock.

Twenty-eight seconds later she cried out as she climaxed. I was ready for round three and asked her something she hadn't done yet but wanted to do. Lydia told me and I looked at her surprised. I told her to relax and I would find what was needed. She took my spot on the couch and waited as I searched the surprisingly large space beneath the Oval Office and several other rooms of the White House. I uncovered quite literally the thing she wanted. I carried it in and swapped it for the coffee table.

"Do you want to do it standing up or on your knees?" I asked.

"Why not both." She replied.

I yanked the cloth the covered the full-length mirror. It was easily seven feet high and three feet wide. It had been heavier than hell and awkward to boot but worth the exertion. The frame was dark wood that was intricately carved in shapes that hinted at various sexual positions. No wonder it had been covered up and placed in a darkened corner. Which kinky commander and chief had authorized its construction? It looked old. The longer I examined it the more details that I picked out. My study of the mirror was halted when Lydia crawled over and took my cock into her mouth. I was further astonished when she took nearly the entire length down her throat shortly after that. I loved her blow jobs but she had never been able to take more than half at any given time. Had she been holding out on me?

"You said you'd fuck me," She growled. "Come on and fuck me!"

I grabbed her by the hair and she practically melted in my grip. I sat on the couch and brought her over my knee. I began spanking her and with each swat of her ass I felt drunk with hunger. I watched as she gazed at her reflection getting punished and begged for more. Her ass cheeks grew redder and redder and still she wanted more. I stopped fearing I was going to hurt her. I stood up and she got to her feet in front of me. I lifted her up and she spread her legs for an easier grip. I lowered her slowly as she guided my cock. We both cried out as I sunk deep into her. I moved slowly at first but she was eager for me to shoot inside of her. She clenched her internal muscles to heighten my experience. That was one more thing she hadn't done before. She was full of surprises. After a few minutes, it felt like I was a third wheel to the couple fucking in the mirror.

I picked up speed as my orgasm approached. Lydia squeezed even tighter surprising me and pushing me over the edge without warning. I nearly dropped her I came so hard. I managed to sit down on the couch with my cock still buried in her. She took over immediately. I watched as she leaned forward and worked her hips for the woman in the mirror. What the hell was going on? I closed my eyes and tried to focus. I felt intoxicated. It was so damn difficult to clear my thoughts. Lydia was slamming her hips up and down. Damn it woman there is something wrong! I had nearly broke through the haze when she cried out. Her muscles gripped me tight as she came. I had to start over again. As she recovered I made it and that is when I felt it. The psychic draw coming from the antique. I began to realize why it had been covered up and hidden away. I could hear the soft whispers being exchanged.

"Fuck him... see how good that feels... drive that cock deeper... deeper I said... I want to feel it when he comes inside of you."

"So good... his cock is so hard!" Lydia whimpered. "I need his cock. I need it like I need oxygen."

1...345678