All Comments on 'Help From My Big Brother'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

Give Dan a bit of chest hair for Bee to run her fingers through. They have waited so long to reach this point. and his (hopefully) hairy chest and abs might be extra exciting for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sensuous!

This was hot! Great buildup, great description of sex. Very gratifying.

I'd like to know more about Sean. If he was so unimaginative, why and how would he go slipping his dipstick into other oil tanks? Wouldn't one or more of his other women teach him some things about making love?? Please, don't blame his years of celibacy for this ignorance; lots of people who start marriage as virgins figure things out much better than he did!

I know it's customary on this site to demand more chapters, but that's entirely up to you. If you do, I want to read it (them)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Such a petty reason to get married, sex. Its a story, I know, but its just so sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Phew.....that was really wow.

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
why now and not before

was her hubby gay? need more information

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Um... wow.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needed more

Needed more of a story just to make it more longer but great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
aching cock

wow wish my sister would do that with me then i could get my nine incher up her love pussy.and shoot warm thick sticky cum up her it would be pure bliss xxsteve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hubby Duddy

No, I don't think Sean was gay. He was both seriously repressed emotionally and totally self-absorbed. It probably didn't occur to him that his wife and other "outlets" would want to have satisfying orgasms. Besides, with his upbringing, "nice girls" don't ENJOY sex; they just "close their eyes and think of England" (as the Victorians advised).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jeeeezus, what crap

Your characters talk like 19th century retards, and where the hell did you get a stupid name like 'Besanna'? There are hundreds of online dictionaries of girl's names, how the hell did you get something as stupid as 'Besanna'? 1 star for being such a poor writer, this is not hot, not erotic and not even worth wasting time on; I want my 10 minutes back, hand them over, you dimwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude who doesnt know how to chill in the comments..

My cousin was named Catrhyne Bessena, quite close to Besanna eh? Anyways, this dude needs to chill........ Im def giving u 4 stars yeh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell

I don't know what the problem is with the couple of people that made comments that put down this story when I've run into more pieces of crap in the last two days than I ever want to see again. Every one of those stories went anal early in the story and I had to discard them. Compared to that crap this story was a breath of fresh air. Keep on writing your stories, I'll read them.

This from the old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

Why in the hell would anyone get bent all out of shape because of what an author names a character in his story and then abuses him for it. That commenter showed what an ass he really is. Maybe he should read elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

No that’s all I have for u

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Loved it

heading to ch 2 now

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
OMG...I AM THE HARDEST EVER

DUMP HER HUSBAND THAT BASTARD

Let her have a miscarriage so she can have her brother.

Can't wait for another series of love making with Danni

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
YES!!!

Prop69 says it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, you jump all over the place..... must be a real rookie writer. Not much details, is this supposed to be revnege sex with her brother?? Poor details and not much storyline.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was almost bordering on a 'Grudge' pregnancy.

(Yes! he had it in for his brother-in-law).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous