Help From My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up, she put her hands on his chest to help steady her and slowly started rocking back and forth. This caused his cock to slide in and out of her in a most delightful way. Her clit was rubbing against his cock as it slid and she added a grinding motion. "Ooh," it felt so good it sucked the breath from her.

Dan placed his hands on her hips to help guide her movements in an up and down motion. "I want you to make me cum again, Bee."

Flexing her knees, Besanna took his lead to an up and down motion which made his cock hit some different places inside of her. After she got into a rhythm, she reached for his hands and put them on her breasts.

Dan loved how it felt to be in his sister. He couldn't imagine a reason to refuse to do anything she wanted to do.

A warm loving feeling began to spread through her. Besanna braced herself with one hand on the headboard as she slowly got faster. She really liked how it felt in this position.

Dan was hypnotized with how her breasts bounced around. He loved when a woman got on top. He would watch her reactions as she tried different angles, making him go in at different depths. For him allowing the woman to be in control was a complete turn on.

Besanna moaned each time he went in. She was the one that decided how fast they went, how deep he would go, and at what angle. That feeling of power was adding to what they were doing in a delicious way.

It was tight in his sister, searing and wet. "Oh Bee, you're going to make me cum again."

"Um-hum," she started going faster and faster, changing it up so that there was a change in depth, angle and speed. Her body had started out warm and had steadily gotten hotter, now she was on fire again.

Dan felt her pussy gripping his cock and he added a little shove at the end, "I want you to get off again too."

"Ah -- Ah -- Ah," each time he thrust in her, she would moan. Her body erupted in an orgasm, but this one was different than the last one. There was no earth shattering explosion, just an amazing warmth that spread all though her. It felt incredibly, unbelievably fulfilling, "Oh Danny." She tried to keep their pace but what she was experiencing was making her actions very erratic.

His cock was buried in a silky smooth volcano. Her body was insisting on cooling off by him giving up his cum. He placed his hands on her hips and slammed her down again, holding himself deep. "I'm cumming!" Experiencing the sensation of shooting his cum so far into her felt so g-o-o-d.

She couldn't move. With his hands on her hips he still held onto her. His hard cock was in her as deep as he could get it. Besanna felt his hard cock swell even bigger and then she could feel it throbbing. She couldn't feel cum shooting from him but she could see it in her mind.

Besanna lay on him, totally exhausted. "Oh crap."

Dan kissed her cheek, "Was I worth waiting for?" He felt her raise up and then her eyes looked deeply into his. "And yes, before you ask, you were definitely worth waiting for."

She wearily smiled at him and put her lips to his even as she talked, "You were right, we would have gotten caught that night."

12