Help! I Married A Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve reached the table he extended his hand and introduced himself to Bill. Bill stood up, brushing Anne's foot off himself and accepted the handshake, offering a quiet "Nice to meet you." He was about to say something witty like "so you're the guy who will be screwing my wife today?" but the awkward grin that appeared on Steve's face as he noticed Bill's raging hard-on put pay to any thoughts Bill had about making any conversation.

Steve released his hand and turned to face Anne, who was now just blatantly looking him up and down dreamily. He held out his hand and Anne took it, gently being pulled to her feet. Bill then watched as they walked together slowly away from him, back in the direction of the house, Steve with his arm draped over her shoulder. As they reached the foot of the steps, Steve whispered something in Anne's ear, who cuddled her body into him in response. As if some permission had been given, his hand then dropped from her shoulder to her ass, massaging her through the thin material of her dress it as they ascended.

Bill continued to watch as they climbed the stairs and disappeared from view, conscious of his wife's occasional excited giggling and fixated on Steve's hand as it groped his wife's beautiful arse. He continued his ministrations as they walked up the stairs and over towards the pool area. Bill was rock-hard the whole time.

Bill was seeing one of his deepest fantasies come to life before his very eyes. He was torn as to what to do next. He wanted to see Anne 'getting to know' Steve. He wanted to witness his wife's nervous first touches with another lover. On the other hand, this was his wife's fantasy too and Bill knew she could be very shy sometimes. And also, it was also quite delicious to be forced to imagine what they were doing. Fantasizing about all the depraved things Steve was doing to his wife, and she to him in return.

He returned to the buffet table and forced himself to pick up another magazine and selecting a non-alcoholic drink this time, he ambled back to his table and sat down. He made a mental decision to leave it half-an hour before heading up to find them. That way, Anne would have a little private time before Bill appeared or the filming began. As he sat, the minutes seemed to tick by like hours. A biography on a famous blues-man he was trying to read, which would normally have fascinated him, was utterly tedious. He could not hold a coherent thought in his mind. His brain swam with visions of his wife and her porn stud. He strained his ears, listening for his wife's moans and gasps of pleasure, desperately seeking information.

When he reached the end of his drink 20 minutes later, he figured that was enough time. He got up, and headed briskly towards the house. Climbing the steps he caught sight of the pool, now barren without the naked beauty reclining beside it. As he reached the patio door he felt pressure from his bladder indicating that three beers and a soda was close to its maximum capacity. He entered the house through the patio doors and began to hastily walk the length of the hallway in search of a bathroom. Luckily for him, at that moment, one of the doors in the hallway opened and out stepped a man. Bill spotted the man shake his hands dry as he walked off down the hallway in the opposite direction and correctly surmised that he had emerged from a bathroom. He entered the bathroom, pulled down his slacks, pulled out his still erect cock and began to urinate. He silently cursed himself as clumsily mis-aimed initially, his erection making the process of urinating while standing-up more complex than usual. When he was done, he quickly washed his hands and unable to find a towel, shook them dry as he left the room, much in the same way as the bathrooms previous occupant had done.

He hastily walked down the hallway, in the direction the shaky-hands-man had gone and walked speedily through the door, nearly knocking over Cheryl as he crossed the threshold.

"Easy now tiger, you'll do someone an injury charging around like that." She jovially chirped. Bill smiled and said Hi, then asked if Cheryl had seen his wife. Cheryl smiled knowingly, understanding the almost desperate nature of Bill's search.

"She is up in the master bedroom just now. Down there, through the doors, turn left and through, then up the big staircase and it is the big set of doors you see at the top of the stairs. Her scene will get underway soon actually. Most of it will get shot in the master, apart from some stuff at the start and end, which will be in the main entrance-way. "Cheryl trailed off - the end of the sentence more for her benefit than Bill's, as if she was setting things straight in her mind.

Bill thanked her and walked off in the direction she indicated while Cheryl marched off in the other direction shouting instructions into her headset. He quickly found the stairs and climbed them two at a time. When he reached the top, he saw the doors that Cheryl must have been talking about and walked towards them. As he approached, a man emerged from the room wearing a headset the same as Cheryl's and spoke into it. "All set for the scene, ready to go when Jimbo finishes up in the suite."

Bill reached the doorway and paused, peering round the door-frame, he looked into the room. He saw furniture as he expected but also lots of camera equipment, a mini version of the editing suite he saw downstairs, some portable lights and in the centre of the room, a huge bed with an enormous dark wooden frame. It had to be at least super king-sized from the vastness of the thing. At this point, Bill heard a sigh of pleasure and turned towards it. Over by a huge floor to ceiling window in the room was a chaise lounge. Its back was facing into the room so Bill was unable to see who was occupying the piece of furniture. Glancing at a mirror on a wall adjacent to it however, gave Bill the view he was after. Reclining on the chaise, leisurely exploring each other's bodies were Steve Silverwood and his wife Anne.

Steve was lying on his back and Anne was next to him, her ass towards the edge of the chaise lounge, lying on her side, facing Steve. Bill found that his wife's body of all things was stopping him from seeing with explicit clarity what was going on, but by watching for Anne and Steve's hand movements, watching for clues like expressions on faces and listening, he had a pretty good idea. He crept into the room and found a good vantage point to watch his wife play.

Steve had one hand on Anne's breast and was fondling it through the material of her dress, playing with her nipple and gently massaging the soft flesh. His other hand was busy in between Bill's wife's legs. Bill watched his wife's ass shift as Steve's hand snaked up inside her dress.

"What a naughty slut you are," teased Steve. "Not even wearing any panties. You must be planning on taking some dick in this pussy. Am I right?"

Anne gasped and nodded yes in reply as Steve stroked her pussy with the tips of his fingers. He scratched and tickled all over Anne's pubic mound and around the entrance to her. He then bent his head forward and kissed Anne on the mouth. Their tongues writhed over each other's, dancing. Bill watched his wife, surrendering to Steve's teasing explorations, grinding her groin into him to try to increase the amount of contact between her cunt and his fingers. Their mouths separated, the kiss was broken and Anne let out a sharp cry as her hips bucked. Bill could only guess that Steve had begun to toy with her clitoris. Anne's ass shuddered and she sharply inhaled, once, again and again as Steve repeatedly brushed a feathery finger over her clit.

"Please, I'm begging you, mouthed Anne breathlessly." I need it inside me, now, oh God please touch me."

"Not yet, we need to save that for the scene baby," said Steve. "Now reach inside my pants Anne. There is something in there that is desperate to meet you." Bill had never seen his wife controlled like this before, a slave to pleasure and, it seemed to the will of the man she lay beside. She undid the belt on his trousers, unfastened the button and pulled down the zip. Her small feminine hand disappeared inside his trousers, her wedding ring glinting in the room light as it did so.

She gave a start, and giggling a little slipped her other hand into his trousers as well. Moving her hands around in the confines of his trousers, she explored and played, running her hands over his cock which was nestled in his underpants.

"Oh god, it is so big Steve," she exclaimed. "It must be about as thick as my wrist! How is that even possible!? "As she continued to explore, she let out a laugh and exclaimed "I can't believe it, I actually need two hands to get you off, Oh boy, am I in for a treat today?! You'll need to go easy with this thing though, it's the biggest one I have ever seen."

Anne now had both hands wrapped round Steve's hardening tool and started to slowly masturbate him through his underwear. Anne felt Steve's dick grow as she played with it, running her hands up and down its length while looking at Steve's face, observing his reaction. All too quickly, his tool outgrew his underwear, poking over the top. Anne wrapped one hand around his cockhead and made small rapid strokes, stimulating the head while her other hand, now inside his underwear, gripped his cock at the base. She slid this clenched hand up the length of him until it reached her rapidly jerking other hand and then slid it back down again.

Bill noticed with fascination that in this war of sexual stimulation, his little slut-wife seemed to be winning. Steve had long since withdrawn his hand from up inside her dress and now was content to lazily knead Anne's tits through her dress with both hands. His face was contorted in pleasure, biting his lip as Anne fondled his large balls and stroked-off the tip of his dick.

Steve leaned in again and kissed Anne again, his tongue invading her mouth with urgency. He removed both hands from her breasts and reached round to grasp her backside. As they kissed passionately, he clawed at her ass, roughly gripping, squeezing and slapping her rear. Anne groaned in pleasure and quickened her wanking of Steve's cock which was still hidden from Bill's view. Bill could sense that Steve was going to take things to the next level any minute. He began to prepare himself for the agony and ecstasy of seeing his wife submit to her new lover.

Just as things seemed to be taking off, several people walked into the room talking loudly. One man in particular was louder than the rest and seemed to be in charge. He spoke loudly. "Steve, Anne? We are getting underway downstairs shortly for the start of the scene now."

Giggling, Anne removed her hands from inside Steve's trousers and licked her fingertips, removing the pre-cum that had leaked out of Steve as she had been pleasuring him with her hands. They stood up from the chaise lounge, adjusted their clothes and walked over towards the man who was speaking, groping each other's asses as they walked.

The man speaking was obviously the director thought Bill because he seemed to be making the decisions. As they all left the room, Bill heard the director explain how they would record the first bit of the scene downstairs with Anne answering the door to Steve, who in the scene had just arrived from the escort agency. They would then do a little shooting in the main entrance hall, before shooting them climbing the stairs. The remainder of the scene would then be shot in the master bedroom, where Bill sat currently.

Bill felt aroused that he had been able to watch his wife and Steve getting to know each other. They had been hidden away in the master bedroom quietly kissing, and touching each other and Bill had snooped on that private encounter. He felt like a peeping Tom, like a pervert and that felt just fine. He followed them out of the room a short time and made his way quickly down the stairs to the entrance hall where it looked like filming was about to commence.

Bill found a place to stand well out of shot next to a large statue and waited. Anne was sitting in a chair having her make-up touched-up. Her lipstick was smeared after making out with Steve earlier and even though Bill thought it made her look even sexier, it was apparently not suitable for filming. As she sat and let the make-up artist do her work, she talked to the director, nodding every now and then as he issued instruction, something about shot angles and natural flow, which seemed to be one of the guy's favorite phrases. Steve was apparently outside the front door, waiting for the scene to begin. As the director moved off away from Anne, the make-up artist finished off her work and moved off also. Anne noticed Bill and mouthed "I love you." smiling slightly nervously again. Bill smiled back and watched her stand up and take a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. This, it seemed, was it.

"Action" shouted the director and the cameras rolled. They were filming a wide area of the entrance hall near the front door while another camera was standing by for closer shots. A third was shooting Anne's body, which was positioned just out of the wide shot. After a few seconds the doorbell rang. Anne smiled again at Bill and strode confidently into the shot. Her heels boomed on the floor as she walked with hips-swaying, towards the door. As she reached it she checked her reflection in the hall mirror and ran her hands down the length of her dress, smoothing it against the curves of her body.

She opened the door and smiled. "Hello, you must be the guy from the agency, come in." she half asked. "That's right, I'm Steve, pleased to meet you, you look beautiful today" responded Steve as he stepped through the doorway. "You look even better on the flesh than on the internet" said Anne as she picked up a small purse from a table by the door. She opened the purse and took out some money. Handing it to Steve with a grin, she continued. "There you go, $200, plus a little bonus, seeing as you are so cute" she extended her hand to give Steve the cash, looking him in the eye. Steve thanked her and put the money in his trouser pocket without so-much as glancing at it, his eyes fixed on Anne's.

They moved slowly towards each other, arms slipping around each other's waists. Steve kissed Anne, his tongue protruding from his mouth noticeably as he moved his head towards Anne's. Anne let out a low moan and melted under his touch. Steve's hands were all-over her ass, cupping both cheeks and lifting up the material of the dress, exposing her naked flesh. He grabbed one of her thighs and lifted her leg up off the floor, bending it at the knee and using it as a handle to pull her body in towards him. Bill remembered as he watched that Anne was not wearing any panties, her naked ass looked magnificent, round, and soft, ripe. Steve's hands ran over its smooth surface, one hand slipping between the two halves of Anne's ass to stroke her sensitive pussy lips from behind. Anne too was wantonly groping and exploring, her hand immediately locating Steve's large cock and stroking him firmly through his loose trousers.

Anne broke the kiss and gave Steve a light push backwards. He allowed her to escape his grasp and stood, watching her take a few steps backwards away from him, while he rubbed his tool with his hand. Anne pouted her lips and made a kissing gesture with her mouth, breaking out into a smile as she slid her tight dress down, revealing a red corset which matched her shoes. She then deftly loosened her belt and with a wiggle of her butt, pushed the dress down over her hips and down to the floor, bending over at the waist as she did so. She straightened up, mouth hanging open, eyes locked on Steve's. "Bedroom's upstairs" she stated flatly, then turned slowly and walked off towards the stairs. Wearing only a corset and heels, Anne seductively walked out of shot, her naked ass and legs looking good enough to eat.

"CUT! Quick set-up for next shot." yelled the director.

The cameramen moved quickly, two training their lenses on the staircase while the third kept pointing in the direction of Steve as the director shouted "ACTION."

Anne strolled into shot and began to climb the stairs. One camera was shooting a wide angle while another was trained close-in on her ass, capturing every movement of her as she climbed up each step. As she reached about halfway up, she looked seductively over her shoulder, right into the camera and made a beckoning gesture with her finger.

Steve walked slowly after Anne, unfastening his shirt as he did so. He hung it on the bannister as he began climbing the staircase. Anne reached the top of the stairs and walked out of shot in the direction of the bedroom, Steve following some distance behind as the director shouted again to cease filming.

This time there was not the same rapid changes of position from the cameramen and swift resumption of filming. Rather, the crew made their way upstairs, the cameramen taking their video cameras up with them. The director had found Cheryl and the two were having a heated discussion as they followed the cameramen up to the first floor, Cheryl rapidly flicking through the paper on her clipboard as the two of them conversed. Bill followed them up the stairs, along the hall and into the master bedroom.

Inside the room, the cameramen seemed to be ready to go. They were filming various areas of the room and discussing light levels with each other. Bill noticed that the small editing suite area had come to life. A technician was sitting at the console, chatting with each of the cameramen in turn, telling one to "adjust the gamma setting a touch" and another to watch out for lens flare when shooting near the window. There were four monitors at his station, three of which seemed to be showing what the three cameramen were filming. These monitors were labelled one, two and wide. The final monitor was labelled POV and seemed to be showing a live view of the room from above. Looking upwards, Bill saw that indeed a camera was pointing down at the room from the ceiling. It was suspended by an elaborate series of motorized cables. As Bill pondered what the camera was for, it moved smoothly to the left, before panning down and around through a full circle. Bill realized that the technician at the editing suite console was controlling the cameras movements. As he looked at the POV monitor he saw the camera zoom in on a large black X which had been taped on the floor, zoom out a touch and then move nimbly in such a way that the x rotated round and round, traveling to all four corners of the field of view in turn as it spun. Bill realized that from this display and the extent of the cabling above that this camera could film just about any location in the room at any magnification and from almost any angle. The menagerie of cameras and operators was completed by a squat little man armed with a fairly impressive looking SLR camera equipped with a telescopic zoom lens.

Bill glanced around, searching for his wife. He found her standing next to the chaise lounge, staring lustily at Steve, who in turn was being instructed by the director about what positions he wanted in the scene. At the conclusion of the chat, Steve walked over and took Anne by the hand, leading her over towards the door.

Bill realized that the best vantage point to catch all the action would be to sit near the editing suite. That way he would catch all the shots the cameramen were filming, thus seeing the action from all the angles they were capturing. He spotted a conveniently placed loveseat and settled down in it. As he sunk down into the seat, he was immediately aware of the size of the thing. The arms and back were rather high and the seat was also rather deep, so much so that t the only portion of him that was visible from the side was his head and that was only really when he leaned forwards. If he did so and peered round the side of the chain, he could see the bed and view the action directly This, of course, he realized, meant that he could quite easily watch his wife getting screwed on the monitors and, if the need arose, touch himself, perhaps even masturbate without anyone being any the wiser. Grinning to himself, he sat back and waited for the filming to begin.