Help! I Married A Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, movement on the set died down and he heard the by now familiar shout of "Action". Inclining his head towards the editing suite, he watched.

Anne walked into shot from the direction of the door, over to the bed, as she turned to face the door, Steve walked into the room. The two of them stood facing each other for a moment, Anne's chest was heaving slightly, her arousal plain to see. Bill was sure he could detect the faint aroma of his wife's pussy floating across the room.

Their bodies met, Steve walking over to Anne and taking her in his arms. Instead of a passionate kiss however, he turned her round so that her naked ass was nestled against his crotch. He lifted up her arms behind her head and nuzzled into her neck. With Anne's hands out of the way, the cameras were able to capture her half-naked body in all its glory. One of Steve's hands groped Anne's breasts through the delicate, under-wired material of the corset while the other toyed in between her legs. There was no imagining required for Bill now. He watched, transfixed as his wife's pussy was teased open, Steve running a saliva-lubricated finger around the entrance to her then sweeping over her clitoris. The cameras were capturing every detail of Anne's exploration. One was taking close-up shots of her pussy while another was trained on her face to so that both act and reaction were recorded as Steve slid his index finger up into her. Her face contorted in ecstasy as she emitted a low guttural groan. Bill could see that Steve was whispering filth into his wife's ear, occasionally darting his tongue inside her ear-canal. She softly whispered "please", the specific question asked was unclear but the context was apparent – his wife - this slut was ripe for the taking.

Anne's head was now turned to the side by Steve, bringing their mouths as close together as their positions allowed. Their tongues extended, meeting outside of their mouths to slide and slither over each other. Bill noticed how wet his wife's tongue looked. He thought with aroused nostalgia of all the times that tongue had coated his dick in moisture before sliding down the length of him to tickle his balls as she would take his dick fully into her mouth.

It was as if Steve was reading his mind. He released her from his grasp and told her to suck his dick. Bill knew that this was one of the two things that Anne was most excited about doing. She had been practicing her 'porno blowjob' moves on him for weeks - him recording her with a handheld camera as she gave him head and then the pair of them watching the videos back so she could perfect her technique. He grinned as he thought of the suggestions for improvements he had offered, such as telling her that he thought she needed to work on her deep-throating and to use more spit. Of course these suggestions were entirely made up. Anne sucked cock like no other woman Bill had ever known – she gave incredible head. But with a porn debut looming and a big porn stud to impress, Bill's little white lies mean that he was fucking her mouth almost daily, and Anne was getting nastier and nastier.

It therefore did not surprise him at all that upon Steve's command, Anne turned to face him instantly and dropped to her knees. She unfastened his belt and slipped his slacks over his butt and down to the floor, stroking his ass as she did so. She then reached around behind him and put both hands inside his boxers, cupping his ass. She smiled mischievously up at him, stroking his hidden flesh with soft hands before slowly pulling down the garment, releasing his cock.

She kneeled frozen, as he stepped out of his discarded clothes and presented his cock to her. Bill let out a small cough, he was expecting something big but even in a flaccid state, Steve's cock was large. Now Bill was perfectly secure in the size of his own manhood - being able to regularly make his wife orgasm through penetration. In fact he was reasonably sure that he was a bit better endowed in the dick department than the average man. Steve's cock however, was a different kind of large.

Anne took Steve's cock in her hands with a look on her face of wonder bordering on reverence. Even now, far from erect, Anne could comfortably fit two hands onto the shaft. She lovingly encircled his dick with her hands and gave the tip a gentle kiss. The kiss started out as a simple, short coming-together of lips and cock, a nervous, first-taste. Anne kissed the head again, this time opening her mouth and using her tongue. Her mouth opened and closed, lips stimulating all over the head of Steve's cock as they brushed over its smooth surface. Her tongue licked in every manner possible , exploring the engorging head and slipping into the opening at its very tip. She was French kissing his dick, making out with it like a horny schoolgirl.

Her fingers gradually uncurled, forced open to accommodate the growing member in their possession as she continued noisily tongue-kissing Steve's dick. She now put the head fully in her mouth and run her hands up and down the shaft, quickening the hardening. Bill noticed the way her lips stretched as she took the bulbous head into her mouth for a long, slow suck.

The POV camera was positioned in such a way that it looked down over Steve's shoulder. Anne tenderly sucked and stroked his still-lengthening cock, corkscrewing her hands around the shaft of Steve's dick and then began to slide it in and out of her mouth, taking in a little more each time. As she continued, she was gazing into Steve's eyes with building arousal. Bill could see the gratitude in her eyes, grateful for Steve letting her perform oral sex on him. With every suck, flick of her tongue and stroke of her hands, Steve got harder and Anne's desire to be penetrated increased. From the clever positioning of the POV camera, it looked as though Anne was gazing into it instead of Steve's eyes. She was in effect delivering a very personal blowjob to anyone watching the monitor.

For Bill, this was enough to make him start rubbing his own dick through his thin slacks, imagining that he was the one with the huge dick getting sucked off while at the same time being captivated by his wife's whoreishness. All too quickly, his arousal was such he found himself with his hand inside his slacks, slowly, surreptitiously, jerking his cock, in a room full of strangers. He realized that at this moment he was not watching his wife Anne Tims, she did not really exist in this room. The woman on the monitor giving a blowjob that an emperor's concubine would be proud of was Anna La-Monte.

Anna's oral pleasuring had now brought Steve up to his full size and was sliding the long pole into her mouth and down her throat with increasing speed. Through a combination of smearing saliva with her hands and noisily hawking it from her mouth, Anna coated Steve's dick in her spit. This natural lubricant enabled her rapidly slide her hands all over his manhood, increasing his pleasure. As Anna continued her oral servitude, spit dripped off the bottom of her chin, onto her breasts and down onto the floor. This was the messiest, nastiest blowjob Bill could recall seeing in any porn movie ever. Anna removed Steve's too from her mouth and licked the engorged head like an ice cream. At Steve's request she then gently pulled back on the sides of his cockhead, enlarging the opening at the tip. Her pointed tongue then swirled around and inside the opening to his dick, darting in and out, teasing pre-cum from him and causing Steve to cry out, imploring her to fuck his cock with her tongue.

After indulging him for a while, Anna slid Steve's dick back into her mouth. It was simply too big for Anna to fit all the way down her throat. While Bill fondly remembered the occasions where she had expertly swallowed the entirety of his seven inch dick, this was another matter. She made loud gulping noises as she sucked him off, deep-throating punctuated by the very occasional gag as she tried to swallow too much of Steve's meat. This was made more difficult by Steve's own arousal encouraging him to try to stuff the entirety of his massive prick into Anna's mouth and fuck her throat until he erupted inside.

Luckily, Anna could sense this too and presently removed his cock from her mouth. "It is time for you to fuck me now baby." She demanded. "I did not pay for you to come all the way over here to suck your dick all afternoon."

Steve did not need any encouragement and forcefully lifted Anna up and pushed her down onto the huge bed. At this, the director called for a cut, leading to a loud groan of frustration from Anna. While the cameramen moved to new positions and the POV camera tracked across the ceiling, the director went over to chat to Steve and Anna, no doubt telling them what positions he wanted them to adopt for the scene and giving them any special instructions he thought relevant.

As these protracted events progressed, Bill removed his hand from his trousers and had a quick furtive check of the room, aware once more of his surroundings. Thankfully, no one was paying him any attention and he was just about to breathe a sigh of relief when in a mirror, he spotted something, a pair of eyes watching him from behind his chair. He recognised the face immediately. Wanting to check it was not some optical illusion and it was him she was staring at, he quickly zipped his trousers back up and peered round the corner of the chair, embarrassment increasing - his face reddening. Standing hidden away in a corner of the room, with full view of the editing suite and due to the handily placed mirror - his chair was the woman from the pool. The goddess, whose tanned, naked form he saw basking at the poolside earlier. She was dressed in a tiny white bikini and flip-flops and had a tiny golden gauze sarong wrapped around her waist. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, her straight golden hair was parted neatly in the middle. As hairstyles went, it was very simple – nothing as delightfully contrived as his wife's, but yet equally sexy. She looked delectable, effortlessly sexy as she stood looking at him smiling, a smile that hinted of something approaching menace. Bill found he could not meet her gaze for more than a moment and swiftly tucked his head back in, wanting the ground to swallow him up. She walked forwards and around the back of Bill's chair till she was standing in front of him grinning slyly.

"Hello Bill" she said with a playful smile. "I'm Jessica – the hottie from the pool." Noticing Bill's dumbfounded reaction, she rolled her eyes and continued speaking. "I suppose you are wondering how I knew who you were?"

Bill nodded in reply. She sat next to him in the loveseat and continued talking while staring at him intently, fixing his gaze, sitting close enough to him that her breasts occasionally brushed against his arm.

"I am friends with Cheryl, she is amazing and she seems to know everything. She mentioned that one of our actresses today was married and that her husband came to the shoot to watch. When I saw you with Cheryl at the pool, I thought you might be a new cast member for the movie but then when I saw you watching Steve fucking Anna's face just now and jacking your cock I knew that was a silly idea and that you must be her husband Bill. So Bill, what is it like watching your wife suck dick like such a whore? Sexy? Humiliating? Worrying? Tell me what you were thinking as you played with that dick?"

Bill did not know what to say. He was way too embarrassed to talk about how much he got off on all this stuff – his wife getting all dressed up and knowing it was not for him – her obvious and unconcealed excitement at the prospect of having sex with another guy – the sex that was unfolding in front of him, every moan and groan. All this was enough to make him jack off in a room full of strangers. His throbbing dick really said everything he needed to. He indicated this with a point of his finger towards his tented trousers and a smile, emboldened slightly by Jessica's flattering admission that she had considered for a time whether he, himself might be in the porn business.

Jessica gave a derisory little snort. "Short and to the point Bill - I like that. I think I am going to stay here with you for a while. Would you like that?" At this, she pressed her cleavage into his arm, smiling again, this time like butter would not melt in her mouth. Bill knew that behind this now innocent smile lurked a sexually aggressive temptress, but the combination of feeling her large breasts squashed up against his arm and the sight of her naked thighs was more than enough to agree to anything she asked.

At Bill's agreement, Jessica got herself comfortable in the loveseat. She kicked off her flip flops and draped her long legs over Bill's while placing a hand on Bill's stomach, slipping it underneath his shirt to access the skin underneath, achingly close to his cock. Now that Jessica was cuddled into him , her breasts were in constant contact with his side, positioned so that with the merest inclination of the head, they could be seen nestled inside her flimsy bikini. Bill could view her tits at his leisure. He delighted in the feeling of her gorgeous flesh in contact with his body, her finger making slow teasing circles on his stomach, every now and then grazing the waistband of his boxer shorts.

"I promise Bill, we are going to have lots of fun" Jessica chuckled as the pair of them sat and waited. If anything, thought Bill, he was even more aroused now than when watching Anna and Steve. God only knows how it would be when the filming resumed and he was watching his wife having sex while Jessica was seated on his lap, hands wandering.

"Oh good, they are starting again" She murmured. The cameramen were in position around the bed and the POV camera had tracked over so it could quickly be utilized in the bed area. Anna was reclining on the bed, still wearing her Basque and heels, looking up at Steve who was towering over her, standing at the end of the bed intermittently stroking his now fully erect and frankly huge dick which was now coated in a lubricant. Anna was licking her lips and speaking to Steve in tones too quiet to be picked up by the microphones, glancing at his dick now and then with a mixture of wonder, arousal and barely concealed apprehension.

Jessica slid her hand down Bills stomach, over his hard cock to the zip of his trousers. As she slowly unzipped them she whispered in his ear "Her pussy will never be the same again after today" and with that thought on Bill's mind, the director called out action once more.

Steve climbed onto the bed and parted Anna's thighs firmly, displaying her pussy to the cameramen who wasted no time in capturing the dampness of her sex. He then positioned his cock at the entrance to Anna's pussy. Seeing Steve about to spear his wife filled Bill's mind with all sorts of thoughts. He could not help but notice that Steve was not wearing any protection as was the norm for the porn business. He knew this would be the case but could not help ruefully recalling that he had been dating Anne for a year before she let him inside her bareback and even then, despite Bill's assurances, she freaked out and made him withdraw and finish himself off by hand while facing away from her for fear of her contracting some terrible disease. The contrast between then and now was stark. Anna was inviting a man she had known only a matter of hours to fuck her, without any thought of protection, other than her usual birth control pill and the fact that they had insisted that Steve take one of those new pregnancy test-style STD tests that morning. It was probably just as well, thought Bill, unable to supress a smile. He wasn't sure that normal condoms would fit Steve anyway. His dick far longer than Bill's, but the striking thing to Bill was the thickness of the thing. Taking both factors into account, it was easily twice the size. Bill sat watching the monitor with rapt attention as Jessica slipped a hand inside his zipper.

The cameramen had trained their lenses to capture every angle. One was zoomed in on Anna's pussy. Steve was rubbing the head of his penis all over the outside of her, occasionally slapping her clit with his meat. Another was concentrating on Anna's face, capturing the pleading looks she was giving Steve and the surprised gasps that followed each slap. The third camera was a medium angle shot, showing the entirety of both of their bodies. The POV camera was catching the action from above as if looking over Steve's shoulder at Anna's sexy midriff, breasts, which were rising and falling with her rasping breathing and her face, her beautiful face.

Steve pressed forward, his hips moving towards Anna, bringing his manhood into hard contact with the entrance to her sex. Anna's face froze, looking into Steve's eyes, gripping the bed sheet in anticipation. Steve pushed the tip of his dick inside Anne, the cocktail of natural and synthetic lubricant coating their sexual organs helping overcome the resistance. As he slid into her, her free hand shot to his stomach, holding him at bay. Her face was a hauntingly erotic blend of pain, pleasure, arousal, fear and desire.

"Ooooh! Owww! God!" She moaned. " It feels like it is tearing me apart. Wait... I need a minute... Stretching me..... I had no idea...."

Anna lay, eyes tightly closed, trying to relax her body, overcome by the sensation of fullness. Steve thrust no further into her but instead withdrew his dick slowly and pushed it in again. In and out, gently and leisurely with palpable tenderness, overcoming his primal penetrative urge.

Over in the loveseat, Jessica had released Bill's cock from his trousers and now sat toying with his cockhead, alternating between rubbing Bill's copious pre-cum into his glans and scraping her fingernails over the extremely sensitive flesh. She had perched her chin on his shoulder and was delivering a torrent of verbal filth into his ear breaking it up with the occasional exploration of his ear with her tongue. Bill wanted nothing more than to squeeze Jessica's tits or stroke her magnificent legs however, she had insisted however that he sit on his hands as a condition to her touching his cock and Bill was not about to disagree with her, especially since the filthy things she was breathing into his ear suggested he might get to sample more of the delights she had to offer before too long.

Back on the bed, Anna was beginning to relax more. Initially, the size of Steve's cock had caused her considerable pain when he slid it up inside her but now her face was showing less and less pain and more desire with every one of Steve's gentle strokes. Her hand, which had been holding Steve back now caressed his stomach and chest, delighting in the hardness of his toned muscles. Steve too sensed the change in Anna's behavior and began to progressively feed more of his length inside her. As he did so, Anna's hand would repeatedly dart back to his abdomen to hold him there and then gradually allow him to slide deeper into her pussy.

Steve increased the pace and depth of his thrusting gradually but perceptibly, deeper and faster. Soon Bill and the rest of the room began to detect the soft whimpers coming from Anna, her pussy filled with cock. Whereas before Steve was gently exploring her pussy, now he was starting to fuck her. Anna's breathing increased, in pace with her arousal. She was gazing into Steve's eyes, utterly surrendering her cunt to him. As Steve slammed into her, her head would jolt and snap in time with his thrust. Along with the Anna's increasingly vocal assertions of pleasure, the room became filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Steve's stomach and balls slapping off Anna's skin with every stroke.

As she continued to be fucked, Anna began crying out in ecstasy. Sometimes there would only be vowel sounds, grunts or wordless moans but her arousal and carnal passion became even starker as she begged for more, proclaimed herself to be Steve's whore and more besides.