Help! I Married A Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, please fuck me harder, I want your cock!.... I want you to fuck me till I die...."

"I'll do anything, just please keep fucking me ... I am your fucking whore, use your whore"

Steve responded to her cries, fucking her harder, emphasizing his reply with extra hard thrusts into her

"Do you like that Anna? I remember you saying you didn't pay me to suck my dick so are you satisfied now? I bet your husband can't fuck you like this. Is that why you are paying me? Are you going to pay me to eat my cum too?"

Anna shouted back, overcome with lust.

"Yeah, that is why. My husband can't fuck me like you with his useless dick so I need you to fuck me"

This resulted in Steve taking things up a notch. He was now fucking Anna with ferocious speed. He pinned her to the bed and held her there as he pistoned in and out of her. Being helpless, unable to stop Steve taking what he wanted, legs spread wide and forced to submit her cunt to him sent Anna over the edge. She came loudly and intensely while moaning to be taken harder and faster. Her body contorted in a series of sharp spasms as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, spreading out from her pussy down her legs to the tips of her curling toes while causing her mouth to hang open as if having a seizure. Her moaning continued for an eternity, sustained by Steve's rapid fucking of her during her climax. At last, her thighs which had been tightly clamped around Steve's body went limp and flopped down onto the bed.

The director called for a cut and Steve called for a bottle of water. With his dick still in Anna, he offered her some of the ice cool water he was holding. Anna accepted, her voice sounding very distant and contented. As Anna slowly drank from the bottle, Steve withdrew his cock from her and lay down beside her on the bed, his hand resting on her hip.

Bill watched from the loveseat, unable to prevent himself from feeling a little hurt. He could clearly recall examples of the countless times he had made his wife achieve orgasm with his dick. Never quite with this brutality or intensity mind you but still. He was now fervently trying to remember details of the sex for anything that might have indicated Anne was pretending to orgasm with him- for any duplicity in her behavior. He couldn't think of anything though - quite the contrary in fact. He could recall feeling her pussy spasm around his cock as she came for him the first time they had sex. He could visualize her face reflected in their cupboard mirror, twisted up in beautiful agony as he pounded into her from behind, strumming her clit to orgasm as he fucked her. However, no matter how much he thought of those heroic lovemaking performances of his, an immovable image had formed in his mind. He pictured the scene of he and Anne fucking, him on top and his wife lying underneath him. In contrast to his memories however, here, Anne lay motionless underneath him, yawning silently, stifled, and waiting for him to be done with her. Bill lay between her parted thighs, mouth nuzzled into her neck, pumping his ineffectual dick in and out of her.

The sound of a quiet giggle to his side snapped Bill out of the trance. Jessica was looking at him with an expression which was half amusement and the rest pity with just a little irritation .

"What did you expect Bill?" She blurted, removing her hand from Bill's dick "You didn't seriously think that her first fuck with a porn stud like Steve wouldn't be the most mind-blowing sex of her life did you?"

Bill gave a shrug and began to speak as to try to justify his feelings, but Jessica continued.

"I mean, Anna is hot, really sexy and she is nuts about you, otherwise why would she get married to you and stay that way. I'm sure that when you guys make love, fuck or whatever it will be great for both of you but you have to accept that when a hottie like Anna gets it on with a guy as ripped and hung as Steve, there are going to be fireworks. You have to face the facts Bill - Steve is better at fucking your wife than you are and she enjoys having sex with him more than you."

She looked at him with what seemed like genuine affection and sensing the obvious hurt he was feeling, offered a final opinion on the subject, taking his dick in her hand once more as she spoke.

"Just focus on the positives Bill. Anna loves you and is a beautiful woman. You guys are exploring a fantasy today which is something that not a lot of people ever experience. OK so Steve is better at fucking Anna than you can probably imagine but that does not mean you are a bad screw or an ugly guy. I mean, Steve fucks chicks for a living! And look at it this way Bill, I have had my hand wrapped around your dick so you can take that to mean that I would think twice about letting you fuck me."

Jessica's words seemed to go a long way to lifting Bill's mood, so much so that he cheekily enquired " So Jessica, how about it then? If you have thought twice about it then this is the perfect opportunity! "

Jessica shook her head laughing. "I can't Bill – my boyfriend and I don't fuck other people unless we are filming a scene with them. But there are other ways for us to have fun together and if you play your cards right then I'll make sure you leave here with a smile on your face. How does that sound?

"Deal" said Bill grinning.

The par of them turned to watch the monitors in the editing suite once again and Jessica casually placed her hand in Bill's crotch. Anna and Steve were kissing each other deeply while their hands explored each other's genitals. Steve's huge dick showed no signs of being tamed by Anna's pussy yet. He was slick with moisture from Anna's pussy and her hand glided op and down his shaft lazily.

The director walked over to the bed and cleared his throat, a behavior designed to get the attention of Anna and Steve, lost in pleasure on the bed. Apparently (Jessica whispered to Bill) this habit was something this director was known for and had thus been given the nickname 'Grunty' by the adult film community. He explained to Anna and Steve that he wanted them to change to cowgirl position for a while. Anna grinned as he made the request and instantly released Steve's dick and speedily removed her heels. The director retreated from the shot and called out action.

Anna stood up on the bed and stepped over Steve's body so that one of her legs was on either side of him. Bending over, she used one hand to hold Steve's hand for support while she lowered herself down. His free hand was holding his dick straight while she grasped its tip and guided it to the lips of her pussy. Being on top allowed Anna the freedom to precisely control the angle and depth of entry into her cunt but nevertheless as the head of Steve's prick disappeared up inside her, followed by inch after inch of his hard shaft, Anna moaned, her prolonged exclamation betraying the progress of Steve's penetration.

Since Steve had already fucked her to an orgasm, Anna was able to rapidly impale herself on Steve's length without the pain she felt previously. Noticing this, Steve voiced his appreciation.

"That's it you cheating little whore, that's you properly broken in now, I bet you won't even be able feel your husband's dick when he's inside you now. Ride my cock."

Anna needed no encouragement, rising and falling on Steve's cock, building in speed. Steve was content to let Anna do the work for a while and took the opportunity to knead her tits, twisting her nipples every now and then and squeezing her ass. As Anna rose and fell, she felt Steve's cock burying itself in her up to its base. It felt terrific. She had never felt so full in her life and the pleasure she was experiencing was almost other-worldly.

Anna leaned forward and began to kiss Steve vigorously . Steve grasped her arms and pinned them behind her back, taking control of Anna once again. He began to slam his dick up into her as fast as he could. Despite Anna being on top, the manner in which Steve held her pinned to him meant that he was once again in full control. He fucked Anna hard, thrusting up into her, burying himself in her up to the hilt on every rapid stroke. Anna was once again on the way to an orgasm, her breathing was rapid and heavy and she was moaning softly to herself.

Steve pinned her two wrists with one of his hands and let the other drop to Anna's ass. Bill could see on the monitor that Steve was breathing something into Anna's ear. Her shocked reaction indicated that this was an unexpected development for Anna. Steve placed his middle finger between the cheeks of Anna's ass and began stroking her asshole.

"Oh god, you are going to make me come again baby" moaned Anna.

Steve got his middle finger slick with juices from around Anna's dripping wet pussy and slid it evenly into her ass. He alternated the penetration between her pussy and ass so that as his cock was slamming into her pussy, his finger was retracting from her asshole. As his thick cock began its outward movement, his finger would violate her tight ass. This was enough to cause Anna to surrender to her second orgasm. She bucked wildly but was unable to move as Steve relentlessly penetrated her steadily up to, over and then down from the apex of her climax.

The cameras caught every detail, one focused on Anna's face as she came, another capturing their bodies thrashing against each other's. Another was zoomed in on Anna's backside and was capturing not only Steve's pounding cock ramming into her pussy but her ass itself, to which Steve had just added another finger.

As he watched his wife whimper as she came back down to earth, Bill breathed " Fuck, that was hot. Make her beg for more."

Hearing this, Jessica whispered into his ear as her hands pinched and stroked his penis. " That's better Bill, enjoy her pleasure. Tell me when you're close." Without warning she then lowered her head into Bill's crotch and took the length of his cock in her mouth. Bill was beside himself with pleasure. Jessica was giving him the blowjob of his life, alternating between stimulating the head of his penis with her tongue, lips and even teeth and then taking him in her mouth so that he could feel her throat encasing his dick. The more he murmured encouragement or otherwise showed his appreciation for Steve's comprehensive servicing of his wife, the more Jessica rewarded him. She held her head still and let Bill fuck her mouth, pistoning his hips up and down as hard as he could muster, ramming his dick up into her waiting mouth. She whispered filth to him as she teased and nibbled at his dick, telling him that she wanted to move in with him and Anna as their sex slave and he would be able to fuck her ass and cum on her face every day.

At this point Bill had to tell her that he was going to come - he could feel the point of no return racing towards him. Jessica ceased her oral pleasuring immediately and firmly pinched the head of his penis between her thumb and forefinger. She copied the action at the base of his cock with her other hand and held him firmly. Bill found that in conjunction with a small yet significant amount of discomfort, his desire to ejaculate had dissipated.

Jessica smiled at his confused, almost upset face and explained.

"I don't want you coming before the scene is done and losing interest. I want you to stay with me and the scene up till the very end. OK?"

Bill nodded, his acceptance encouraged by Jessica's resumption of her playing with his faintly softening dick. He sighed as Jessica caressed him back to hardness and then began to suck on his dick once more.

This was the way of things for what seemed like forever. Jessica would pleasure him with her mouth and hands, talking dirty to him whenever his dick wasn't stuffed in her mouth. Sometimes she would sense him getting near orgasm and would slow down her sucking and licking or move down and suck on his balls while he regained his composure. Other times he would have to warn her that he was about to come and Jessica would employ the squeezing technique to prevent him from ejaculating.

Bill found it all absolutely exquisite. The pleasure of repeatedly being brought to the point of climax was indescribable, matched only in intensity by his frustration and discomfort at being continually denied the release of orgasm before the pleasure was restored. His ever more engorging genitals dribbled pre-cum and semen, coaxed from him by the repeatedly denied orgasms he was being subjected to.

His immersion in pleasure was so complete that when he glanced away from Jessica's head, the sight of his wife being fucked was a momentary surprise to him. Jessica had made him forget where he was and what was happening.

With this sight presented to him, Bill became engrossed once more in the sex taking place on the bed between his wife and Steve. Anna was on all fours with Steve positioned behind her on one knee. His ever-hard cock was drilling in and out of her pussy with an almost mechanized motion – at the sort of speed that was neither blazingly fast nor slow. He looked as though he were a long distance runner in the middle of a race. He had settled into a rhythm and was quite happy to carry on almost indefinitely at that pace, fucking Anna. He alternated his approach, sometimes holding onto her hips for leverage as he pounded her pussy. Sometimes he would reach around and play with Anna's breasts, something that Bill knew that his wife loved during doggiestyle sex. Anna gasped as Steve stroked and then pinched her nipples. At the directors behest, Steve withdrew his hands and instead collected Anna's hair into a ponytail. Holding this tightly in his fist, the then subjected Anna to a period of rather slower but extremely rough fucking, using her hair to pull her head back and slapping her firmly on the backside as he forcefully took her. Anna loudly, yelped with every thrust, a noise that sounded on the border of pleasure and pain. Her teeth were clenched and her eyes tightly shut as Steve tore into her as roughly as he could. He pushed her head down towards the bed and held it there and continued to fuck her pussy as her ass stuck into the air. Bill knew that this position was not one of her favorites. She always complained when he fucked her like this that he put too much of his weight onto her which she struggled to cope with. It came as no surprise then that eventually she asked to switch positions, saying her arms were getting sore.

The director did not bother to shout for a cut, he merely nodded and said to Steve "You heard the lady. Deepstick till you reach the money Steve." Steve grinned and withdrew his cock from Anna's pussy. Flipping her over onto her back, he then lifted up both her legs and placed them over his shoulders. Bill could see the excitement once more on his wife's face. This one was definitely one of her preferred positions to be fucked in. When she and Bill had sex like this , she always said she loved it because of the deep penetration and Bill's little trick of rapidly frigging her clit as he pounded away. They both knew that deep penetration was an understatement of what was about to happen here.

Anna pouted at Steve and said "I want you to fuck me until I beg for mercy. Fuck me like you own me." Steve smiled at her and silently moved his cock towards her pussy. Anna bit her lip in anticipation and then Steve pushed his cock inside her. Despite the significant amount of fucking and stretching her cunt had already received, this position allowed Steve to penetrate her to maximum depth, filling her pussy with totality. As the final inches of him slid up inside her, Anna cried out -Steve bottoming out inside her as he pinned her hands to the bed.

This position was one of total submission. Anna's feet were high in the air, arms down by her side, held down by her wrists to the mattress. Steve was fucking Anna with everything he had. His balls slapped hard off her ass, the smacking sound unable to be mistaken for anything else. Now and again he would tongue-kiss her aggressively, leaving a string of saliva as their mouths parted to break the wet kiss. He released her wrists and held his body weight on one arms while the other pawed and groped at Anna's legs and breasts. Anna ran her hands over Steve's toned chest and down the length of his arms, eventually finding his thrusting butt as he leaned forwards to tip her onto her shoulders.

As their athletic sex continued, their bodies became slick with exertion. Steve was breathing heavy now, muscles working hard. Anna was breathing heavily too, her mouth open, eyes staring up at her lover. Her body had taken on a wonderfully-erotic rose color, gyrating in union with Steve's.

Bill was spellbound by the scene before him. He had never seen his wife like this during sex. Sure, she loved sex and always enjoyed it when the two of them screwed or made love but this was different. Bill got the feeling that she would literally do anything that Steve told her as long as his dick was in her. Steve had Anna under total control.

His attention was snapped back to his immediate vicinity by Jessica. She had stopped sucking on his dick and was now sitting next to him, whispering into his ear as she stimulated his dick with both her hands. Bill's rock hard cock was buried beneath two hands worth of writhing, wriggling, stroking fingers that moved over his penis with frenzied speed from the shaft to the head and even gently teasing its ultra-sensitive opening.

"Not long now Bill" whispered Jessica. "He is working himself up to coming now. Where do you think he will shoot his spunk? Do you think he will maybe come on her tits? Maybe in her mouth or do you think your wife would like his cum inside her? I guess we will have to just wait and see. "

Bill could feel the familiar sensations starting to build within his dick that meant he was being brought to orgasm once more. Having lost count of the times that Jessica had denied him orgasm, he was tempted not to warn her that he was about to come but had an inkling that she was not a woman to be trifled with. With considerable reluctance, he groaned that he was going to ejaculate soon and prepared himself for the frustration that was about to ensue. At least, he thought, he had given enough notice that Jessica would only reduce or remove her stimulation and would not feel it necessary to resort to her more drastic techniques to prevent him from reaching the orgasm he needed.

Jessica spoke in his ear. Her voice was barely even a whisper and yet the proximity of her mouth to his ear made her clearly audible to him, even over the sound of Steve's grunts, Anna's moans and the slapping, flesh upon flesh sounds of their vigorous lovemaking.

"I think that this time, since you have been such a good husband, and so much fun for me to play with, I will give you what you need cutie. Your balls are so swollen, full of cum. I'll bet you want me to empty them for you. I'll bet you want me to drain all that cum from your balls."

"Oh god yeah!" moaned Bill loudly.

Shushing him, Jessica briefly placed a finger to Bill's lips, reminding him to keep quiet on set before returning all her attention to his cock. Her hands were a blur as they furiously wanked him off. One hand jerked the shaft just as fast as she could while the other alternated between fondling his engorged balls and tickling the head of his dick.

As she pleasured him, a constant stream of filth flowed from her lips.

"That's it baby, come for me. Show me how much velvety cum you have in your balls for your slut. Coat me in your load, do you want me to lick it up and swallow - all your fucking cum? Or on my tits – watch your cum cover my big tits? Come in my tight fucking asshole, deep up inside my ass and watch it dribble out of me?"

Bill felt his dick and balls begin to spasm as he passed the point of no return. With his eyes rolling back in their sockets he felt the beginning of a wave of pleasure sweeping over him, an unstoppable pressure as his orgasm finally arrived.