Help is at Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus I'm there. I'm cumming so hard. Oh God that feels so good."

Kathy's body stiffened and she arched upwards as her orgasm burst violently though her over active pussy. Her body convulsed as she unashamedly ground her soaked crotch against Ron's squeezing hand, her breasts were torn from Ron's mouth as they jiggled and bounced. Kathy continued to moan and she whimpered with joy as the intense climax ripped through her body.

Ron moved around her leg until he was kneeling on the floor between her splayed legs in an attempt to ease the pressure around his fully erect penis which was trapped in the confines of Geoff's under shorts and trousers. Kathy was in heat, Ron thought to himself if he could just keep her arousal at its peak he imagined he would be able to get into her panties before the day was out. He knew he would not be happy until he had got his raging hard-on into her wet pussy

"Oh my god oooooooohhhhhhh!" Kathy moaned,

As her thighs tightened around Ron's softly caressing hand. Kathy's climax seemed to linger on for ever, until she began to come down at last, and Kathy opened her eyes and looked at the stranger in Geoff's clothes, blushing either from embarrassment, in the position she was in or from the wine she had consumed, she could not tell. Ron did not say a word his eyes betrayed what he had in mind. He used his free hand to push up her skirt to reveal what his hand had been busy with. Kathy seemed paralysed as Ron trucked the skirt up round her waist, leaving her pouting pussy still clad in her skimpy panties for him to see. Ron looked up at Kathy's half closed eyes, her mouth hung open, and the front of her tantalisingly tiny panties wet with her fluids. Easing his hand away he stroked his finger between the swollen lips feeling them part through the thin material as she widened her legs to let him see her more clearly.

Ron had seen all she had and she felt him press through the thin fabric as her pussy opened allowing the finger and the thin fabric of her panties to move into her. She knew she should stop this now, but she trembled with excitement, she reasoned she still had her panties on so she was relatively safe. She felt uncomfortable as her panties stretched dragging across her highly sensitive clitoris and she whimpered with pain for the first time since Ron had touched her. Kathy felt his finger begin to move again, the soft rhythm was sending her arousal soaring again as the intrusive finger through the fabric of her taught panties was making wet sounds as her juices began to flow again in an attempt to ease the rubbing of the elastic fabric from hurting her swollen pussy lips. She knew Ron would be well aware just how wet she was. She could no longer convince herself that he wasn't turning her on again. Surges of pleasure raced up her vagina into her very core, and Kathy could not stop the constant flow of juices from flowing from her pussy in an endless stream, the rich fluids were soaking right through her panties and moistening his hand.

She lay there the pleasure bringing the sweet relief she craved. The probing stopped momentarily and suddenly her panties were pushed aside and his finger slid effortlessly into her open pussy.

"No, oh... No, we have to stop," Kathy said unconvincingly, "we really shouldn't be doing this. It's not fair I can't seem to help myself."

Later Kathy would realise that the act of his fingers driving into her naked pussy was the point where she lost all hope of stopping him from taking things further; she felt him pull her panties down further and his finger slipped from her momentarily; only to be thrust inside from the top of her panties, now half way down her thighs, so that his fingers now once again lodged inside her, but more importantly his thumb was rubbing over her sensitive clitoris, squeezing and stroking with a precision that could only come with practice. Kathy's spasming pussy coated his finger with her slick juices. She simply couldn't resist the erotic pleasure of his caress. Supporting herself with her hands on the couch she began to pump her hips up at him in a helpless, needful fucking motion.

"I thought that would be more satisfying." Ron said his grin showing he was enjoying this as much as she was.

"Ohhhhhh, God, yes! But no further" Kathy moaned.

Ron was in his element, his fingers moving rhythmically in and out of her pussy, working her up to a point where she would be helpless to stop him. He was throwing her head from side to side as her hips pumped up and down in a frenzy of wild lust. Her pretty face contorted with a yearning for the orgasm to come.

She was too far gone to raise any objection when Ron used his free hand to slip her panties off and throw them over his shoulder. She was now fully open, she lay fully exposed before his eyes.

"Oh Jesus don't stop", she cried

As she bucked and writhed her hips rose and fell in a helpless fucking motion, her huge breasts were being thrown to and fro as her body writhed in wild ecstasy. Kathy was almost in a fit as her body wantonly rose and fell against the hand, intrusive fingers and thumb constantly moving over her clit Ron drove his fingers into her wet warmth deeper feeling the velvet wetness of her vagina which clasped his fingers tightly as each thrust was sending a spasm of joy up into her very uterine core.

Kathy tried to convince herself she was still in control she was not really committing adultery was she? She asked herself. She thought she was strong enough to put a stop to this whenever she wanted; she just wanted to reach her orgasm again and she would tell him to stop. She had no intention of letting him actually make love to her. This was just a bit of harmless fun

Wantonly Kathy pumped her unbelievably horny convulsing pussy up and down on Ron's fingers constantly grinding her clitoris against his hand, desperate for even more erotic sensations. Ron thrust his stiff fingers hard and deep into Kathy's dripping pussy, feeling the inside of her vagina, hot, and slick with her juices, and oh so velvety smooth. Her clasping spasming vagina was really tight into the bargain, it was constantly gripping and squeezing greedily at his fingers. Kathy was wild, the wine was taking away any inhibition she might still have at this point. She had no intention of allowing Ron to actually have intercourse with her; but she could not get the thought of him putting his penis inside of her no matter how much she wanted to feel the thickness of his oversize penis ride up inside of her needful pussy. She just wanted him to bring on her climax.

"I'll try to bring you on faster." he whispered.

She looked down horrified as he bent his head down and his lips touched her pussy at the same time he crooked one of his fingers inside of her vagina and began rubbing it against her G-spot. Ron twisted his finger whist rubbing it against the soft spongy surface and he could hear the soft moans as her hips rose and fell in a frantic effort to get his fingers further inside of her.

"Oh, god, oh, please, please," she whimpered.

"Oh please what? Kathy heard him whisper, "Just tell me exactly what you want me to do to you Kathy. I can't read your mind."

Kathy blushed crimson. How could she possibly tell a stranger, albeit he was wearing her husband's clothes and had his fingers inside her half naked body, how to bring her off in graphic terminology, how to bring her to the climax she so desperately needed to achieve.

Yet she knew she had to cum or she would go mental with lust. She swallowed her pride and forgot her principles. Nothing mattered except that urgently needed orgasm. She had to have an orgasm quickly, no matter what the consequences.

"Oh Jesus Ron don't tease me use all of your fingers , push them as far into me as you can and keep up that lovely pressure on that spot under my clitoris."

"Your wish is my command." Ron leered.

"Oh yes that's just what I want." Kathy moaned.

She arched her back to take it, wanting his hard finger as deep as he could go. Her pussy continued to pour rich cum over the intruding fingers as they rand over his hand and between the cheeks of her bottom wetting the sofa beneath her. The driving fingers felt like a penis as his lips sucked against her tender clitoris.

"Is that the way you want it Kathy does it feel like Geoff's prick up inside you?

He knew perfectly well, it was just what she wanted, but he wanted to hear it from her own mouth. Kathy knew she wanted to cum she hated having to say it but she was going out of her mind with the need to get to her climax

"Oh God yes Ron, fuck me with your fingers they feel just like Geoff's prick

"You asked for it Kathy." Ron fairly growled in reply

Ron was pistoning his thick fingers hard and deep into her juicy pussy. Each plunge of his fingers would cause the palm of his hand to smack against her pussy lips whilst his mouth sucked on her protruding clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her sex starved body. Kathy was like a woman demented, her body rose and fell wildly, her hands clawed at the couch beneath her in her determination to get to her orgasm. What Ron was doing was giving her the sensation she wanted, it was just like Geoff's prick driving up into her vagina. She felt herself racing in an uncontrollable urge towards her orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, yes, , that's it," she moaned, "Keep doing that, don't stop. Make me cum!"

Ron leered down at her as he worked his fingers fast and deep into her tight, hot little pussy. He fantasized that it was his prick moving in and out, but the thought made him realise that his erection was giving him a lot of discomfort inside Geoff's trousers as he was thrusting up into her. His imagination was running wild as he imagined her wailing and moaning and writhing in ecstasy from his pounding prick, his cock swelled and grew even more, it was aching to be released.

Kathy was almost out of it she had her head back, eyes closed, enjoying the finger-fucking. She was getting very close to her impending orgasm as Ron continued to finger-fuck this wanton housewife. Unable to take the pressure any longer he reached down with his free hand and released his swollen prick from the painful confines. He pushed Geoff's trousers down and then with some difficulty he pushed down the under shorts and his pulsating hugely swollen prick swung free. He knew it was a big risk, but he just couldn't resist any longer. He had to fuck this woman lying with her legs spread wide apart in front of him. She was hot and ready, his cock was hard as steel, and he was running out of patience. As quick as a flash, he moved forward pulling his fingers from her clasping pussy his rock hard shaft was inched away from his goal.

"Oh Ron don't stop, not yet. I'm not quite there" Kathy opened her eyes and gasped. "Oh Jesus, no Ron stop."

By the time she recovered from her surprise, it was too late. Suddenly, Ron's mouth was on her breasts she felt him push up her knees against her chest, his hugely swollen prick engorged with blood, much bigger than anything she had ever imagined was throbbing at the lips of her gaping pussy. He was between her widespread thighs; she was helpless to prevent the purple crown of his hugely swollen cock push between her pussy lips. She gasped her mouth open, her eyes open wide as she stared at the unbelievable sight of Ron's massive cock. It looked as big as a mans arm and as thick as his wrist from where she was lying, she gasped again as she felt the hot cockhead weeping with pre-cum nuzzle between her open pussy lips. She looked down helplessly as Ron, now home and free, pushed forward and positioned the tip of his aching prick at the innermost entrance of her drooling pussy. With a half hearted effort she tried in vain to push him away, but her body refused to obey the instructions her brain was sending out

Kathy watched with a mixture of fear and lust as Ron positioned himself between her widespread thighs and prepared to thrust his cock into her dribbling wet vaginal canal. The hard, purple cock knob popped into her inner entrance with an effort and she felt herself stretched wider than she had ever been stretched before. Ron's face was contorted with lust as he struggled to get his massive prick deeper, each short thrust of his hips sending the thick shaft ever deeper, inch by inch, stretching her to the full as it sank slowly into her tight sex canal. Kathy let out a long soft moan as she realized Ron was actually sliding into her, he was actually going to fuck her. She also realized that she was taking a huge cock into her tight pussy for the first time in several weeks, and it felt so damn good! Yet she still tried to tell him to stop, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out but a moan. She glanced up at Ron. His face transformed by the lust within him as he triumphantly grinned down at her. She did the only thing she could do at the time she threw back her head and moaned in ecstasy.

Ron was in heaven. Kathy's pussy was just as tight and velvety around his prick as it had been around his finger. It felt silk-lined, slippery, and hot as he slowly sank into her, those satiny walls seemed to pull and suck at his long, thick shaft like mouth as Ron moved each inch of his thick shaft further and further into her, ever stretching the slick walls of her chasm until with a grunt of satisfaction he was up to the hilt in Kathy's sex starved vagina. He could feel his balls press satisfactorily against the roundness of Kathy's tight buttocks. With a grunt of pleasure he felt her internal muscles clutch around his immense prick. He gave her time to get accustomed to the fullness he knew she must be feeling and he lay still enjoying the vice like grip of her spasming clawing vagina his mouth sucking wildly at her nipples sucking and nipping bringing red marks up on her white breast as he sucked each piece of tender flesh into his mouth. Ron felt her grip him with her vaginal muscles - almost as if she was trying to milk his huge phallus.

Kathy had lost control of the situation but she still believed she could stop Ron. She wasn't committing adultery she reasoned, Ron would pull out at the last minute and that would make everything alright. But the ramming of the cock, the thrusting and grinding in her pussy and the stretching of her pussy lips were like nothing she had ever felt beforeThe sound of his balls slapping agains her ass, and the sheer indecency of getting fucked like a whore in her own house by a stranger in her husbands clothes now fully up inside his wife's vagina was the making of a common slut. Her inhibitions behind her Kathy heard her own voice uttering profanities and obscenities she could not believe were coming from her own mouth.

"Ohhhhh, God, yes! Fuck me Ron!" Kathy wailed. "Fuck me with your huge penis stretch me fuck me give me your all!"

Kathy had tried to contain her wild excitement as Ron drove his massive prick deep inside of her and to her delight he began fucking her in swift hard thrusts, but it was no use. She needed to be fucked so badly, needed to feel his prick as it deeply thrust into her needy pussy. She needed this. She needed to feel the satisfyingly huge swollen prick driving up into her aching vagina. There was no denying the fact that she was loving the feeling of Ron's prick driving up into her clasping love tunnel. She knew he was enjoying her large breasts his mouth was sucking and biting as she lay letting him have his way. This was what she had wanted from the moment she had laid eyes on his massive prick in the kitchen if she was honest with herself.

Kathy gave up and went with her natural instincts, arching her body up to take Ron's long, pistoning prick as deep as she could get it, jerking her hips to his rapid rhythm as he relentlessly speared his huge, swollen prick into the tight clasping depths of her spasming vagina. Ron was delighted by the way she was humping her hips up at him meeting each of his thrust with her body. Soon he was driving into her tight pussy as fast and deep as he could, wantonly reaming her tight love box with every piercing stroke of his rampant prick. Her wet, bald pussy spilt cum up and down his prick as it spewed her juices onto the pulsing shaft of his prick, desperately trying to milk it of the seed her vagina was expecting.

"Fuck me Ron, fuck my pussy, Oh Jesus that fe-ee-els so fucking good!" Kathy heard herself cry out.

Ron looked down, watching his cock ploughing in and out of Kathy's no longer sex starved pussy. His thick prick was glistening with the creamy juices her body was producing to lubricate the thick prick driving in and out. He could feel her vaginal muscles constantly pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking the throbbing shaft of satisfying long thick prick. Again and again the big shaft was driven into her sweeping the very entrance to her womb, stretching her wider every time Ron drove the full length into her up to the hilt. Kathy's pussy now clung to her lover's stroking cock with a special tightness, nursing around every inch of the hard thick shaft. Her pussy was so full and her itch had grown out of all proportions that she couldn't think of anything else but getting fucked. She needed a long, violent fucking now, so she could relieve herself with a long climax on her new lover's massive prick.

Kath moaned louder as she threw her arms around him and clung to him, slamming her hips up against his, keeping her thighs wide open. She wanted to be fucked as deep and hard as possible. She wanted to be filled to the limit with his swollen flesh, fucked to a standstill, until she couldn't take another stroke. She had been without any sex and her need had been all consuming, so had been so sex starved that she was even prepared to forget the horror of her infidelity for the time being in order to enjoy the fucking she so desperately craved. Her body was writhing and jerking in perfect rhythm with Ron's urgent thrusts, and she was wailing her delight as he hammered his stiff prick into the depths of her spasming pussy.

Oh "Fuck me Ron! Fuck me hard! Oooooooohhhhh, Jesus Ron, fuck me!" she wailed.

She wrapped her legs around his back, humping fast and hard and oblivious to what the neighbours might think of her; she moaned again,

"Oh Ron that feels so good. Fuck my wet pussy, fuck me!"

Kathy locked her arms around his shoulders, her nails sinking into the flesh of Ron's back, gasping and squealing, her buttocks hammering up of the couch in a wild frenzy of passion.

"Harder Ron! You've got me so worked up I could scream! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy harder! Oh God I'm cumming! Yes! I'm fucking cumming!"

Ron was not quite ready and he pulled the long probing prick from her clasping vagina leaving her pussy gasping like a fish out of water as it sought the hard shaft that was no longer there.

"No Ron you can't leave me in this state" Kathy screamed. "Ron! What ... what are you doing that for, Ron? Oh for god's sake put it back inside! Put it back in! Hurry! Oh please put it back in and fuck me! Please Ron, I really need to cum so bad! I'm so near!"

Kathy was out of her mind as she spread her legs wider and thrust her hips up in a vain attempt to get her open pussy to suck the massive prick back inside her empty love tunnel.

"I don't know Kathy. I'm not sure that you really want my prick back inside what would Geoff think if he could see you now."

"Don't tease me Ron! Oh God yes I want your big prick! I love having my tight vagina stretched around it! Fuck my pussy Ron, fuck my tight, wet pussy with that big, hard cock! Please, oh please fuck my wet, juicy cunt!" Kathy whimpered.

Her hands dropped down onto her pussy, her fingers sliding inside and her thumb rubbing her swollen clitoris. Kathy's thumb and fingers were moving so quickly Ron could hear the wet sounds. He could see her pussy was desperate to be filled again and her kitten like mewing was pitiful as she tried to push her open pussy closer to Ron's rampant prick pulsating in front of her but just out of her reach.