Help is at Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my Kathy. You are such a whore, when you are worked up, does Geoff know you are like this desperately hankering after another mans prick."

Ron said as he began stroking his hands up and down the length of his turgid prick, watching Kathy with her hands between her thighs, as she rubbed and fingered her wet pussy. Her fingers were going in and out so fast they made little wet sounds as they slipped between her puffy wet rubbery pussy lips, he could smell her need.

"You little whore, I'll bet you don't think about anything but cocks all day long. Look at me you and tell me what you need."

Ron's jibes made her ache even worse because she knew what he said was true she had spent days wanting Geoff to ride her pussy

Ron's cutting jibes made her feel like even more of a slut looking up at him as she shamelessly drove her finger into her open pussy. She lay beneath him with her legs wide apart; her open pussy lips obscenely exposed as she worked her messy wet clitoris with uncontrolled lust. Kathy used her finger in a frenzy, her eyes open wide, her breathing almost reduced to a pant; she was trying to pleasure her clitoris with her thumb and thrust her finger into her pussy at the same time. Her eyes were pleading with him to put his prick back inside her in her passionate plea showing just how much she needed him to fuck her. Ron needed to turn the screw,

"Do you want to feel my prick back inside you? Tell me you craven whore! Tell me what you'll do to get my cock back into your tight little pussy!"

Kathy was beside herself she could thing of nothing other than him riding her to the most excruciating climax she had ever experienced,

"I'll do anything! I need you. I really need you to fuck me now, Ron, please, fuck me." She begged. "I want to be used, I'm whatever you want me to be! Fuck me Ron! Do whatever you want to do to me! Please Ron, I'm on fire! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me!"

Ron had never done anything like this before but the feeling of power over another human being was driving him to lengths he had never even dreamed of. He could not seem to stop as he continued,

"You want my prick back inside of you, you dirty whore, and you're just a cheating housewife desperate for a stranger to fuck her silly! You like this, don't you, you little cheater? You like begging for my cock, if you want me to fuck you then put it in your eager little pussy yourself, Kathy."

Kathy realised she had fantasised being treated like this since the end of the first week she had been without Geoff to keep her happy. She could not wait any longer; Kathy reached down, grasping Ron's prick she unashamedly positioned it between the open lips of her pussy, she did not care what he thought of her or how she would ever be able to come to terms with what she was doing when Geoff came home all she could think of was her own selfish satisfaction. At this moment nothing in the world was more important than having Ron's magnificent shaft back inside her, satisfying her every need. Kathy pulled him forward guiding the bloated crown of his prick into her wet, slippery pussy fitting the shiny head of his steel hard thick prick between the fluttering petals of her innermost opening to her needful vagina. She felt the thick flesh of his pulsating shaft boring into her, spreading open her pouting pussy lips around the invading thickness of his hugely swollen cock. Ron stared at Kathy's pussy as it swallowed the biggest he had ever known his prick to get. The tormenting of Kathy had made his prick swell to an all time length and thickness. He watched her wet pussy lips as they sucked his cock in deeper and deeper, pulling his rock hard prick deeper into her velvet lined tight little pussy.

"Oh my god Ron, please, fuck me now, do it harder", Kathy begged.

Kathy's whole body seemed out of control her lungs suck in air as she breathed rapidly her hips rose up to meet the thrusts she knew would soon come, the feeling of Ron's massive phallus filling her was what she needed. She whimpered with pleasure as his long throbbing prick cock gradually stretched and filled her needy love tunnel, her tight pussy soaking his stiff shaft with her hot juices. Ron was all the way inside her, buried up to his aching balls in her vagina. Kathy had never felt so full with hard prick in her entire life.

Then Ron pulled out of her, her mouth dropped open her eyes widened like a doe in a cars headlights she gave a gasp of frustration. Ron flipped her over burying her face in the cushions of the couch raising her bum up and spreading her legs he positioned the end of his prick against the gaping entrance of her vagina and drove in from the rear. There was a long low wail as Ron drove all the way in with one thrust pushing her face deep into the wet cushions. Then she shuddered as the head bumped up against her cervix, she had taken all of his throbbing length into her tight pussy. Kathy screamed and began pushing back , meeting every thrust, her huge breasts already showing signs of Ron's wild sucking swung from side to side as Ron pistoned in and out of her in a wild burst of energy. She met his rhythm, relentlessly he smacked against the round cheeks of her buttocks, his huge balls smacking against her overly sensitised clitoris; she could hear his constant grunting as he rammed his giant prick into the gooey depths of her sucking pussy, slamming his cock deeply into her clinging, sucking, slick vaginal muscles.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Fuck Geoff's wife's tight pussy! Oh, God, do it harder, Oh Geoff why aren't you here, why aren't you the one with your prick inside me Oh god I just need to cum! Fuck me..... Ron."

Kathy's words were urging him to drive up into her faster and faster, he cried out

"That's it Kathy drive your pussy back along my prick."

Then taking a firm grip on her hips, Ron started fucking into her harder and faster. Kathy responded with wails of delight. He felt her clasping pussy drenching his pistoning prick with spurts of her juices. Kathy moaned and began to feel the first signs she was nearing her long awaited climax her pussy gripping and fluttering along the veined ridges of Ron's pounding shaft. Ron felt the changes to her movements and he really began pounding his immense prick into her clinging, throbbing pussy and she started snickering and humping like a mare in heat, frantically fucking her tight, wet pussy onto his thrusting prick.

"Ugh ohhh, yes, Ron, fuck me hard," she moaned, "fuck my tight little pussy, Ron! I'm so fucking horny now! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Ron needed to get his mouth round her breast, her had to admit as good as it was riding Kathy doggy style the view of her magnificent breast was much better than the view of her back. He pulled out of her with a slurp and before she could say a word, Ron flipped her over onto her back put her legs over his shoulders and drove his sword like prick back into her welcoming cunt. Kathy's eyes rolled, then closed tightly, as she felt herself rocketing towards an intense orgasm. Kathy wanted to go on feeling this steel-hard phallus pounding in her sweet pussy forever and ever. She felt a gigantic climax starting in the quivering depths of her pussy and it radiated out to consume every muscle in her body. Her vagina felt as if it were on fire as it fluttered, gripped and sucked at Ron's pounding shaft, soaking it with copious amounts of hot gushing pussy-cream. She was so highly aroused, it bubbled out of her tightly packed pussy and ran down her legs.

"Ohhh, Ron, I'm coming, I can feel it! Oooh, Yes, I'm cummiiinnngggg!" she cried out.

Ron stared down at her in awe as he felt her tight muscles first tighten and the begin to convulse around his pistoning shaft as it continued pounding wildly into her tight snatch. Her shapely body with its narrow waist and huge mammary glands bucked and shuddered as the erotic orgasmic spasms ripped through her with a wild force she had never felt before. Her juices squirted and bubbled up around his prick and her clamping pussy went into spasmodic contractions, squeezing him hard, the slick muscles gripping and contracting around his thrusting swollen prick. He was not ready to cum just yet her had more control than that although his balls felt heavy with the load he was going to cum he knew he was not ready to release yet. His staying power was better than that, besides he wanted more, much more. Kathy's tight pussy was just to good to hurry.

As Kathy came down from her awesome climax, she was only too happy to feel her new lover's cock as hard as ever in her deepest recesses. Her pussy still wasn't satisfied. She knew she was up for more of the same treatment, and Ron was only to eager to give it to her. She wriggled her pussy on the rampant flesh impaling her.

"Oh Ron yes give me more." She pleaded "fuck that big prick into me, again and again! Give Geoff's wife every inch of your long, hard prick I need more cock."

To emphasis what she said she put her legs around Ron's back and pulled him deeper into her wet pussy, she knew just what she wanted and she meant to get every inch of it deep inside of her vagina feeling the swollen head press against her cervix the very entrance to her womb. This made Ron more aroused he had abused her and she was ready for more he had awakened some latent desires within Kathy she never knew she had. He had watched anther man's wife climax around his huge prick and he was ready to go again. He was out of control as he fucked the hapless woman beneath him savagely, pounding his cock into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. His balls slapped loudly against her ass, and the impact of his urgent fucking made her huge breasts shake as her repeatedly drove her tight ass into the wet cushions of the couch. Kathy felt as though she was being fucked by a donkey as she clawed the couch cushion holding on as hard as she could, gasping and moaning with pleasure. Ron pounded into her faster, harder and harder, his cock pulsing inside her pussy, easily reaching the entrance to her womb with every stroke. He thought she might be in pain until her heard her cry out,

"Ohhhhhh Yes, Ron more, Yes, Yes, Yes." she cried, "I love it, don't stop... fuck me like that. Yes! Pound that prick of yours into my pretty pussy, Oh yes... fuck it in there! Ohhhhhhh, God I want to be fucked like this forever!"

Ron couldn't believe what he was hearing he continued, ramming his cock into her more and more savagely drilling his huge, rock-hard prick deep into the slick wetness of her vagina. Kathy loved the erotic feeling of the pulsating shaft filling her completely, ravishing her pussy to the full with every thrust. She tried hard to meet the increased rate of Ron's driving shaft but she gave up and let him take her as he wished she just knew he was giving her what her seemingly insatiable desires needed as her body revelled in the ultimate pleasure she was getting and her body shuddered in ecstatic pleasure each time the stiff cock reached the innermost depths of her quivering vagina. Kathy was on fire as she moaned profanities she had never imagined she would ever use.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder Ron! My pussy's so wet... Fuck my pussy, fuck my horny little pussy! Oh, yes!! Fuck my adulterous pussy! Harder!!"

Ron was fucking Kathy hard and very deep. She grunted as the stiff prick rammed all the way into vagina it felt as though it was up against her stomach, the head was pressing against the very entrance to her womb. It was such a satisfying feeling. Ron fucked her harder still, ramming his hips down, constantly pounding his prick into the clasping sheath feeling her juices well up and flood out along his prick as it powered in and out of her pussy. Kathy humped frantically to meet his strokes, her huge breasts being sucked and bitten in a frenzy more and more hickies appearing by the minute, her nipples tingled with the heat she was feeling. Kathy could feel her pussy throbbing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking the throbbing shaft of Ron's prick. Again and again the huge organ was thrust up into her stretching every time Ron 's hips drove it in up to the hilt. Ron's hands cupped under her buttocks and pulled her closer feeling her hard nipples drag against his chest as he worked his prick in and out feeling the wetness cloying and stick around the base of his shaft and on his scrotum.

"Oh Yes, Yes, Yes." Kathy moaned as her body responded to the renewed pressure.

Kathy could not only feel but hear the juices as the welled up around Ron's pounding shaft. She could not take much more of this, she though I'll black out from the pure pleasure my body is going through, her face contorting with the erotic passions radiating out from her spasming pussy. Kathy threw her head from side to side her hair floating like a cloud around her forehead. Her pussy began pulsate and close down around the pounding prick, and she knew she was on the verge of a very violent and hard climax, from the feels of it this one could well be even greater than the last one. Then she started pumping her hips up in an effort to bring her need to fruition, abandoning all control as she feverishly pistoned her hips up against Ron's thrusting hips.

"Oh fuck Ron I'm almost there! Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm cumming! Oh God its too intense!

Kathy's pussy clamped around the thrusting flesh spasming violently in orgasm, her juices thickening as her orgasm near its climax, the recently shave lips of her ravaged pussy throbbed with painful intensity as they closed around Ron's pumping prick. He kept thrusting into Geoff's wife's tight pussy as hard as he could and he felt the muscles begin to tighten and flutter around his thrusting cock, almost sucking the sperm up right out of his balls. Watching Kathy's intense orgasm was violently arousing and he kept up his eager hip thrusts rotating them at the same time sending messages to the clamping muscles gripping him ever tighter in the moment of her orgasm. Kathy could tell something was different. Ron was grunting and his cock seemed to be swelling even bigger, getting harder as it bore in and out of her slippery cunt. She looked up at Ron's lust-contorted face and realized that he was about to shoot his load into her unprotected womb.

"Take it out, Ron " she panted, "don't come inside me,"

In a state of pure panic she tried in vain to push him off she knew he was close when she added quickly,

"Christ Ron stop I'm not on the pill. Take it out Ron! Just cum on my face! Treat me like a slut and cum on my tits if you want to but don't cum inside of me. I'm not ready for that."

Ron was not going to give up now he was in for the ride of his life he felt his balls tighten his buttocks clench as the first of the thick stings of his fertile sperm made their way along the plunging column of flesh.

"Here it comes, Kathy! Jesus it feels great. I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your tight fucking pussy! Take it.

"No Ron don't do it, just pull out. Oh God don't cum inside me."

Ron gave a deep satisfying grunt as he felt the core of his prick begin to burn as it erupted, flooding her cervix with a the first jet of hot fertile sperm as his balls released what nature had designed them to do. The semen lashed out of his sensitive cock head, spraying up into Kathy's womb flooding up into her uterus. The giant prick jerked again spraying another jet of fertile seed. Hot globules of rich, salty cum blasted out of his rock hard shaft, jetting up coating the insides of Geoff's cheating wife's fertile ovaries. Ron had never known himself to produce so much cum; it just kept spurting out of him. Stream after stream of white cum squirted out, blasting against and penetrating her defences, the swimming seeds searching and finding her newly released ova, and penetrating them almost instantly. Ron could not believe it he was still cumming as he pulled out of her spasming pussy spraying sperm up over her pubic mound sending strings of pearly white semen over her big bruise covered breasts and up onto her face. It splattered against her forehead above her eye, running down her cheek to her mouth. She moaned and licked it off her upper lip. The hot, milky white sperm squirted out of the pick eye of his huge prick, splashing across her face and into her hairline. More gobs sprayed right into her open mouth. Her face and neck were coated, her breasts had long ropes across them and strings of cum hung from her nipples. She smiled happily as her face was drenched with the salty outpouring of her lover's cum. Kathy looked up at him, not realising she had been impregnated. She lay back contentedly looking at the prick before her face. It had not gone limp as Geoff's would have done. Without thinking she pushed her head forward and her tongue licked the purple crown and her hand stroked up the still firm shaft. In minutes it had hardened again and this time Kathy had no hesitation in letting Ron thrust the thick penis back inside her gaping pussy. Ron rode her hard he knew he would last a long time after he had cum so much last time. He brought Kathy to several orgasms as she writhed frantically under Ron's endless pounding prick. She was exhausted her breasts were a mass of love bites as Ron sucked each one hard, as he continued to drive the thick shaft up into Kathy's stretched vagina. She was having yet another string of multiple orgasms when she felt Ron change his rhythm; his thrusts were getting shorter and his penis was swelling as he drove deeper into her spasming vagina and he gave a grunt of pure pleasure as this time he held nothing back; he sent jets of his sperm up into her already fertilised uterus. Kathy was too exhausted to object but the erotic feeling of Ron's seed being blasted inside her was too much for her to take; her eyes rolled up and Ron kept driving the hard prick in and out until he could go no more and the last drops of his seed dribbled deep inside of her clasping pussy.

Ron pulled the thick column of flesh from within her and kicking his trousers aside he went up into the bathroom to shower. When he came down Kathy was still lying back on the couch; her legs splayed wide; she was totally oblivious to the lewd way Ron's semen was running down from her overfilled pussy onto the couch below.

"Do you feel alright? Ron asked Kathy.

"Oh God yes," she exclaimed "That was just what I wanted; I have to visit my husband in hospital tomorrow afternoon. Do you think you could run me there I can promise you a reward when we get back"

Ron nodded his head in agreement he hoped her husband would not be out of hospital anytime soon. This pussy would suffice until he found another to supplement his meagre supply at home. It would be easier to have sex behind Helen's back now that he had done it once. Married women were the best there was always someone else to bring up the children.

He could not wait for Sunday morning to roll round, the more he could get of Geoff's wife the better he would like it.