All Comments on 'Help Needed Ch. 01'

by WolfPrincess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kathy6533kathy6533over 15 years ago
I liked it

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonover 15 years ago
It is ok.

It is a really good start to the story. I think though you should take a little more time to explain their problem. I don't quite understand it. Take a little more time and develop the characters a little more. The sex is really good but add a little more suspense and depth to the characters. This is a good beginning, hope you don't mind my input.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 15 years ago
Very original

This is one of the most unique concepts I've ever read. True it's moving a little fast and could probably do with more detail and explanation, but I like your originality and hope you continue soon with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!

I really enjoyed this story. Please keep writing!! It is def now in my top five fav's!!!!!

naughtybitch18naughtybitch18over 15 years ago
Please continue...

I for one loved this story...keep writing...its great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
intriguing

I found it interesting that by coming into these "monsters" lives, Samy has become a character in her own story. Leaves the possibility that she may not be the same person at the end that she was at the beginning, both figuratively and literally.

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
A mix of great but expected...

I think you are very original but I kind of already anticipated what was happening. Hopefully in the future chaters there will be unexpected twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome

I really like this and can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved the first two chapters please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous