Help Needed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at his erection, still throbbing with a drop of precum at the head. "I don't know if I can..." she admitted sadly.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." he told her. He stared at the ceiling waiting patiently.

Samy had never done this before in her life and she wasn't sure what to do exactly. "Okay. Just...tell me if there's something you want or if I'm doing it wrong." she stated shyly.

"Don't worry about that. You'll do fine. There isn't anyone out there that can't please me." he told her. Very hesitantly she reached out and took him in her hand.

At his sigh she wrapped both her hands around him and stroked him slowly wanting to tease him like he'd teased her. She bent down and licked the precum away and made a sour face for a moment and then found it to be...yummy.

She licked his shaft like an ice cream that was dripping in the sun. She took his head into her mouth and started taking him in an inch at a time. Luke was actually purring with pleasure. She kept going, trying to do the best job she could.

After sucking him for a while she could feel him spasming. She sucked harder and faster, putting more pressure until he fisted her hair and pushed her down, practically gagging her with his dick and then his cum as it shot down her throat one stream after the next.

He just kept cumming until he was finally spent. She swallowed it all and sucked him one more time before letting him fall from her mouth. She went into the bathroom to rinse her mouth out with water and then came back. Luke looked like what he was, a very happy cat.

She lied back down, rubbing her jaw because it was sore. "Did I do okay?" she asked him.

He laughed so loud it startled her. "Okay? Okay! You did fabulous!" he said turning to hug her.

"You're welcome." she murmured against his shoulder.

"If that was your first time then pretend you never have experience. Bravo dear lady." he growled.

"Yea..." she said thinking back to her book. Yup. Everything happened just like she wrote it. How weird was that? It was true. Everything she'd been writing was happening for these people.

"It's your turn." he told her.

"No. I'm...kind of exhausted from concentrating so hard. Maybe another time." she said.

"No no no. You're not getting out of this one." he said and kissed her, moving down her body until he was nestled between her legs.

She looked shyly down at him and then he disappeared. She felt him kissing her inner thighs and then his tongue traced her lips, drawing out her wetness. He circled her clit, making her buck against him so he did it again. Samy panted heavily and moaned every time his tongue made contact.

Suddenly, it was in her, swirling around and tickling her most private parts. He was careful not to break her hymen and probed gently since that seemed to work just fine. She grabbed at the sheets and humped his face. When her hips went up he grabbed her ass and massaged it as he sucked her.

Her hands pushed his head deeper as she started to cum on his mouth and chin. The orgasm seemed to last a long time, but that was because he'd accidentally brought her again when she was coming down off her first one.

Luke came up to her mouth and let her taste herself on his lips. It was tangy and smelled like...her. It was just how she was. Luke cleaned off his mouth and pulled her close to him. "See? We don't need silly intercourse to have fun." he whispered.

She just nodded and cuddled in close to him. Things were weird when she'd met everyone and they were going to get even weirder. Wasn't she supposed to be helping with something?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOTE: I know there isn't much sex but if everyone likes it so far then I'm going to keep it up. I hope it was alright! Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

12