Helping Jodi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no interest for the longest time. Then I started watching the videos. The really good ones turned me on so I started masturbating. I now have a nice collection of dildos and vibrators that serve my needs just fine," I announced with my fists planted firmly on my hips and a frown on my face. "Are you here to help me shop or are you just here to pry into my sex life?"

"I'll help you shop," she responded as she patted me on the arm. "You don't have a sex life."

"I don't get it," she continued. "You have directed several extremely successful romantic porn videos. You have an instinct for creating natural looking sex scenes. You coax the best out of your writers and actors but you've experienced little of it yourself. You need to get laid by a guy who knows what he's doing so you can have some first-hand knowledge of the profession you're in. Do yourself a favor and fuck this guy's brains out."

"We're not having sex," I respond with a frown. "Let's shop."

As it turned out, Janna was a shopping genius. Within half an hour I had a couple of nice dresses, a flower print wraparound number and a pale yellow one that buttoned up the front from hem to neckline. Both dropped to mid- thigh, revealing as much leg as I was comfortable with on a first date.

"Just in case you change your mind," she informed me with an evil grin. "Either of these will give him easy access to your body."

I ignored her.

"Now let's get you a little black dress for later. Those things were designed for your perfect body so you should keep one handy at all times."

Another half hour produced matching heels to showcase my legs and a clutch purse for each dress. I tried everything on and Janna pronounced me almost ready for Saturday night.

"Almost?" I asked.

"You need sexy underwear."

"No I don't. He isn't going to see it."

"It doesn't matter whether he sees it or not; what matters is how you feel when you wear it," Janna said, once again patting me on the arm.

I decided that she might have a point, so we selected several pair of skimpy panties. When I began to looks at bras, Janna insisted that I get at least one that hooked in the front. Rather than argue with her, I did as she advised.

Satisfied with my purchases, I suggested that we stop somewhere for a drink and she readily agreed. When we were seated in a quiet booth with martinis in hand, Janna looked over at me with another evil grin.

"Here's what I think you should wear, just in case you change your mind and decide to fuck him," she announced. "Wear the wraparound dress, it'll come off easier, choose the tiniest panties or, better yet, go without. I'd go braless if I were you, but if you insist on wearing a bra, wear the one that fastens in the front."

"We aren't having sex!" I told her once again.

"You never know. You gotta be prepared."

"I give up," I declare as I finish my drink and signal for a refill.

"You give up? You mean you're going to have sex after all?"

"No. I give up trying to convince you that I'm serious," I said with a smile.

****

I was a wreck most of Saturday. I must have been giving off bad vibes because Jodi was fussy off and on throughout the day. As evening approached, I showered and then took most of Janna's advice, choosing the wraparound dress, the tiniest pair of panties, and the bra that hooked in the front. Matching heels completed my ensemble. My only accessories were small emerald stud earrings, a matching pendant, and a clutch purse. When I looked in my full length mirror, I liked what was reflected back at me but I was still nervous as hell. The only two times in my life that I had spent so much time on my appearance was when Rob took me to my senior prom and the day we got married.

"Linda, you really are a rookie at this dating stuff," I told the image in the mirror just as my doorbell rang, announcing Lisa's arrival to take charge of Jodi.

"She's been snotty most of the day," I told her. "Good luck."

"We'll do just fine. I'm a baby whisperer," she told me with a grin just as the doorbell rang once more. Kevin had arrived.

The next few hours would be life-altering.

****

Kevin took me to a quirky little Italian restaurant in Santa Clarita that was chopped up into small cave-like dining areas with no more than three or four tables each. Although the place appeared to be crowded, we were the only diners in our area. Soft music played in the background. Much later I found out that Kevin had paid the owner for all three tables in our little cave.

After we were seated by the maître di, Kevin reached out and touched my hand.

"You are the most beautiful woman on the planet. Thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me. I can't believe my good fortune," he declared.

"Thank you for asking me," I replied, blushing furiously. "This is my first real date since my senior prom."

Kevin was clearly stunned by my announcement. It was a moment or two before he could respond.

"A long time ago, your Aunt Barbara told me about your marriage and its tragic end," he finally said. "I know it happened several years ago, so I just assumed that men swarmed around you all the time and you could take your pick whenever you wished."

"I haven't been interested. Until now, that is."

"Then I feel doubly honored."

Kevin ordered a bottle of Chianti and we sat talking as we sipped the wine. He was an attentive conversationalist, more interested in me than talking about himself, which I found intriguing.

Eventually, we ordered entrees, desert, and a small bottle of Tardio. Half way through the dessert wine, Kevin rose to his feet.

"Dance with me."

Taking a deep breath, I joined him in the middle of the small area between the tables. My heart started to pound in my chest. A man was about to touch me in something other than a casual manner. As I stepped into his arms, he pulled me close and we began to sway gently in time to the music.

The feel of him and the smell of him nearly overwhelmed me. Within seconds, I felt safe and secure. As I melted into him, I wondered if there might be more to the evening than just dinner and dancing.

After several more minutes, I leaned back and looked up into his eyes.

"I think we'd better go now," I said softly, deciding that Janna had the right idea.

"Why? Is something wrong?" he responded, concern showing on his face.

"On the contrary, something is right," I answered with a smile. "We're back going to my place. Now."

"Are you sure?" he asked with a hopeful expression.

"I'm positive."

When we arrived at my house, Kevin insisted on paying Lisa and then stood on my porch, watching until she was safely home.

When he returned, I took his hand and led him down the hallway to my bedroom, gently closing the door once he was inside and rising up on my toes to kiss him hungrily on the mouth. When we broke apart, I stepped back and took his hands in mine.

"No man has touched me since my husband died. You will be the first in nearly three years. I'm a little rusty at this, so please be patient with me."

What followed was nothing like I had ever experienced. He undressed me very slowly, caressing my skin and kneeling to ease my panties down off my legs. When we were both naked, he swept me up and carried me over to the bed. The feeling of his bare skin against mine was electric and I was already lubricating by the time he lowered me into the middle of the bed and took his place by my side.

He took his time, stroking my body, teasing my nipples, and gently probing between my open thighs. When I tilted my hips upward to encourage him, he eased his fingers inside, withdrew them, and circled my clitoris several times. I let out a soft cry in response.

Kevin continued that pattern, fingering my wetness and encircling my clit until I thought I would go insane. My cries began to fill the room as I rocked my hips rhythmically against his hand.

Slipping his fingers inside me once more, he curved them upward and began to stroke rapidly and firmly behind my pubic bone. It was a sensation unlike anything I had ever felt before. In less than a minute I was clutching at his shoulders and letting out a loud wail as a series of orgasmic spasms took control of my body. Days later, Janna explained to me that he had made me cum by stimulating something called the G-spot.

I sobbed with pleasure as Kevin brought me slowly back down, gently fingering my pussy but avoiding direct contact with my sensitive clitoris.

"Now please," I whispered in his ear and opened my legs as wide as possible to receive him as he quickly rolled a condom into place. When he entered me, I thought I would faint from a sensation I had not enjoyed in years. Dildos felt nice, but they were a poor substitute for the warm wet cock that penetrated me to my core.

Kevin began fucking me with a slow, steady stroke that got my attention in a way I had never experienced before. Thinking I was finished for the night since I had already cum, I was waiting for him to lose control and end our sexual activity for the evening. When I realized I was becoming aroused once again, I knew something extraordinary was about to happen. For the first time in my life I would achieve a second orgasm within a few minutes of its predecessor.

As my arousal began to peak, Kevin picked up the pace and began to pound his cock into me with startling force. Within seconds, my cries were competing with the sounds of his flesh striking mine and the squeaking of the bedframe.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh God!" I moaned as I neared release, my hips rapidly counterthrusting.

I was flung over the top with a high, keening wail just as Kevin let out a guttural cry and unleashed a series of powerful contractions.

Gathering me into his arms, he remained inside me, holding me close as we both struggled to breathe.

Gently kissing my lips, my throat, and my eyelids he finally withdrew and rolled to my side where he pulled me against his body spoon-fashion just as I began to cry.

"What's the matter," he whispered. "Are you okay?"

"I...I...I'm more than okay," I sobbed. "I...I've never felt anything like that before."

"Good!" he exclaimed, kissing the nape of my neck. "Perhaps we can do that again soon." I could almost feel him smiling in the dark.

Within a few minutes we were both asleep.

Hours later, I felt him stir.

"Where are you going?" I whispered sleepily.

"I should go," he replied. "I'll call you later in the afternoon."

"Fuck me one more time before you go," I ordered.

"Yes, ma'am."

*****

On Monday morning, Janna was waiting for me when I arrived at work. We were scheduled to begin shooting a new video later in the day.

"Ha! I knew it!" she exclaimed after peering intently at my face. "You got laid Saturday night!"

"How can you tell?" I responded, blinking rapidly back at her.

"I've never seen you look so serene. He must have been really good."

"It was nothing like I've ever experienced before," I admitted with a grin. "I had two orgasms before we fell asleep. He left about three in the morning after making me cum a third time."

"Good for you! All orgasms are wonderful, but the ones caused by an experienced partner are the best."

"That's not all. He called me Sunday afternoon and I invited him over for dinner. He played with Jodi and then fed her while I made stir fry. Afterward, he cleaned up the mess while I put her down for the night."

"And?"

"While we were enjoying a glass of wine, I told him what I did for a living just to get his reaction. He was astonished to say the least."

"Then what happened?"

"I think the implications of my occupation really turned him on, so we fucked ourselves into a coma for the rest of the evening. It took a while for him to regain enough strength to drive home. The whole weekend blew my mind. I had more orgasms in twenty-four hours than I normally have in a month or two by myself."

"Well, I'm happy for you. Is there any chance you'll change your mind and get in front of a camera from time to time instead of just directing?" she asked. "Now that you have some experience under your belt, so to speak. The guys would be deliriously happy."

"Not a prayer, but I may become a better director as my sexual experiences broaden."

"So when are you and Mr. Wonderful getting together again so you can broaden your sexual experiences?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Tomorrow night," I responded with a grin.

****

Kevin and I settled into a relationship that agreed with us both. We had sex often, but maintained our independence. On rare occasions, Kevin would spend the night.

I had initially thought that Kevin's tenderness and attention to my needs were in response to my long dry spell without a man, but it turned out that his ladies-first approach to sex was his modus operandi. Every time we had sex, he took great care to ensure that my needs were met before his. As a result, I learned a great deal about my body and its capacity for responding to sexual stimuli.

Kevin taking his time is not to say that we didn't indulge in a quickie from time to time. Nor did we shy away from having sex in unusual places, which really turned me on. I often reached an orgasmic state during those episodes even though, by their nature, they were of shorter duration. Near the end of our coupling, a hand was often clamped over my mouth, usually his, since I had lost all inhibitions by then and had become very noisy during sex.

As our relationship matured, I began to understand that I never had to accept anything less than a man's best efforts on my behalf when having sex. I also suffered under no illusions; statistically speaking, Kevin and I were unlikely to be together forever, and someday I would probably invite another man into my bed. As it turned out, I was correct in my assessment.

About four years into our relationship Kevin proposed marriage, which caught me completely off guard. I loved him after a fashion, but I wasn't in love with him in the traditional sense and we had never discussed marriage. Apparently he saw things differently and I had failed to notice. As kindly and gently as I could, I turned him down. He seemed to take it well and we resumed our relationship as before.

A year later, he tried again and, as before, I declined to accept his proposal. This time he reacted differently. When Kevin confessed that he wanted a wife and children of his own, I admitted that I didn't want to live full time with any man and I had no intention of bearing more children.

After that discussion, I understood that the end was near and I knew I would be facing another long dry spell until another man with Kevin's skills appeared in my life.

When we finally split, Jodi was seven years old and I was twenty-six, hardly a spinster, so I knew I had plenty of time. In many ways, I found my freedom to be a bit of a relief. I would miss the sex, but I knew I could take care of my own needs when I felt the urge. Plus, Jodi was becoming a bit of a handful so I needed to devote more time to her upbringing.

****

I had removed Jodi from the public school system a year earlier when I realized that some teachers were bringing their own social agendas into the classroom. I wanted my daughter educated, not brainwashed. Since I had the financial means, I enrolled her in a private school that emphasized academics, sports, and the arts. Although the school had strict rules about student deportment on campus, moral and social upbringing were left to the parents, which suited me just fine.

Jodi and I enjoyed a relationship that, by European standards, might be termed unconventional but would likely be viewed as outrageous by the more puritanical American yardstick. I taught her not to be ashamed of her body. Nudity was common when we were at home alone. I liked to soak in a hot bath after coming home from work and it was not unusual for Jodi to perch on the side of the tub and talk to me while I relaxed.

During those conversations, Jodi would occasionally quiz me about features my body had that hers lacked. Breasts and pubic hair were high on her curiosity list. I answered her questions clearly and directly.

The two of us often went topless around the house. Jodi's interest in my breasts continued and she was eager to develop a pair of her own. When she was about thirteen years old and at that coltish stage, hers began to make their appearance and her fascination became an obsession.

"Take my measurements," she demanded one Saturday afternoon, handing me the cloth tape measure from Aunt Barbara's sewing basket that I had inherited years before.

"What?" I responded with a grin. "Where is this coming from?"

"Bonnie has boobs," she announced. "She told me her measurements."

"Okay," I said with another grin. "Raise your arms."

"Twenty eight inches!" she wailed after I announced the results. "That's less than my hips!"

"Honey, women develop at different rates," I responded, fighting back a smile. "You'll develop steadily over the next couple of years. I promise that you'll be pleased by the results."

"I want boobs like yours," she said with a pout.

"You'll have them soon enough."

"Yeah, right," she replied, still pouting.

I spent the next year taking weekly measurements until Jodi was finally satisfied with her rate of mammary development.

****

"Mom, what's a clitoris?" she inquired a year or so later. Up to that point, her questions about sex were general in nature. Clearly, she and her girlfriends were becoming more sophisticated in their quest for information. I didn't ask where she had heard the word. It didn't matter.

I gave some thought to finding a picture, perhaps on line, but discarded the idea in favor of a more realistic answer to her question.

"Take off your shorts," I told her as I began removing mine. "Now your panties." Neither of us had the modesty gene, so we were quite comfortable with our nakedness.

"Sit on the sofa, prop your feet on the coffee table, and open your legs," I directed as I took an identical position in a chair across from her and then spent a minute or so pointing out features of my vagina and naming the more obvious parts.

"See that little button?" I said, as I parted my labia with fingers of one hand. "That's my clitoris. You have one just like it."

Jodi looked intently between my legs, and then peered down between her own.

"What's it for?" she asked, an innocent expression on her face.

"It is the center of your body's sexual response. When properly stimulated, it provides intense physical pleasure."

"It does? What do you mean," she asked, now totally focused.

"Lick the tip of your middle finger," I told her as I did the same to my own. "Get it nice and wet."

Jodi smiled at me and then did as I instructed.

"Now gently run that finger over your clitoris."

"Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed and then stopped touching herself. "Sometimes when I wash down there, I feel a little tingle. Now I know why. Thanks Mom," she added as she put her panties and shorts back on, her question answered to her satisfaction. Within a minute we were both fully dressed.

"Let's go get cheeseburgers for lunch," I suggested, grateful that Child Protective Services couldn't monitor our discussions or activities. Those prudes would much rather leave Jodi's sex education to whatever the government wanted her to know. I preferred that she got accurate information when she asked for it.

"Cool," she replied.

On the way home from Mickey D's, we stopped at a drug store where I bought her a small bottle of water soluble liquid lubricant.

"Use this stuff instead of spit," I told her.

"Is it okay to touch myself like that?"

"Of course it is. It's your body and you have every right to explore its capabilities. Enjoy yourself. With a little practice, you will eventually have something called an orgasm."