Helping Jodi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orgasm? What's that?"

"When you stimulate your clitoris, a tremendous amount of sexual tension will build up in your body. Orgasm is the incredibly pleasurable release of that tension. When you have one, you'll know it. At some point, you and your friends will talk about it and you may hear the term 'cum' or 'cumming,' which is the most common slang word for it."

After that, I would occasionally hear soft cries coming from her bedroom late at night. Jodi was clearly taking my advice.

As the years went by, my career became well established. Sly had long since hired a full time office manager so I could devote all of my attention to making videos. I directed a couple of award-winning romantic porno movies and was becoming well known in the Valley. Sly was thrilled. We were all making plenty of money. Sly moved the operation into a modern facility in a better neighborhood. Among other improvements, our new studio had ten movie sets, almost all of which saw daily activity.

The other studios caught on to what we were doing and began to copy our style, but we were still out in front of them and remained the clear leaders in the genre.

****

When Jodi was fifteen, the two of us were strolling through a local park early one evening when we spotted a man directing a crane as it lowered a giant metal dragonfly onto a concrete pedestal in a small pond that featured lily pads and cattails. Fascinated, we stopped to watch his progress. The metal sculpture was truly stunning, made of highly polished metal of some sort, and perfectly proportioned.

When the dragonfly was settled in place to his satisfaction, he walked all the way around the pond, stopping frequently to study the results. As he neared the place where we were standing, Jodi, never bashful, walked up to him and introduced herself.

"I'm Luke Rockwood," he countered.

"Well, Mr. Rockwood, come and meet my mother."

Luke Rockwood immediately had my full attention. A big man, rough-hewn and slightly rumpled, he had the most startling blue eyes I had ever seen. As Jodi introduced me, his face broke out into a friendly and engaging smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Linda," he said as he firmly shook my offered hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I responded. "What a beautiful piece. Is it your work?"

"It is," he responded with a grin. "I'm a welder by trade during the day. Nights and weekends I create metal sculptures. I have a few on display here in the area and several others scattered up the coast."

"Mr. Rockwood," Jodi began before I could comment, "my mother and I were just about to grab a bite to eat at that deli across the street. We'd really like it if you could join us."

"Jodi, I'm sure Mr. Rockwood has..."

"I'd love to," he interrupted with another smile. "I'm starving. And please call me Luke."

Annoyed with my daughter, I forced a smile onto my face and motioned Jodi toward the deli. I had no idea what she was up to but, for the sake of politeness, I would have to wait until we got home to deal with her.

And that's how Lucas Rockwood came into my life.

****

My ringtone jerked me back into the present. Jodi was calling.

"Mom, Bonnie invited me to have dinner at her house and then sleep over. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure. Have a nice time and I'll see you tomorrow." I suspected the two young ladies would masturbate together later that night. I was certainly aware that they had often done so when Bonnie spent the night at our house.

"Besides," she continues, "you'll have more time on your hands to work on my problem, unless Luke is going to be there tonight. If he is, give him a hug for me."

"He is and I will. See you tomorrow sweetie."

****

In the years between Kevin and Luke, I had done some dating with mixed results. Most of the men I encountered were, at best, mediocre performers in bed. The few who rose above the pack lacked the personality traits that would keep me interested in them for the long haul.

Lucas Rockwood changed all that. We have been together for three years now and I see no reason why we shouldn't stay together. Both of us are entirely comfortable with the way we conduct our relationship.

A few years ago I read that women reach their sexual prime in their mid- to late-thirties. I now believe that to be true. I am thirty-seven years old and I have never experienced the level of sexual response I enjoy with Luke. He plays my body like a fine violin, leading me from one shattering orgasm to the next. He knows exactly what to do to me and when to do it.

Now that Jodi is old enough to take care of herself, I spend at least one night each week at Luke's. He in turn spends the night at our house from time to time. Jodi loves him and he dotes on her.

I am now supremely confident in my sexuality and more than willing to push the envelope when making contributions to our sex life. Since I work in the porn industry and have access to a wide variety of sexual material, I felt comfortable introducing Luke to role playing. And he loves it.

Whenever I dress up as a hooker, a nurse, or a stripper, Luke's blood boils and both of us reap the benefits. The same thing happened when I lured him into the practice of mild bondage. Luke knows where my ideas originate and is profoundly grateful. His enthusiastic response encourages me to become more and more inventive.

With Jodi gone for the night, I have a scenario in mind. I have some errands to run, so I grab a bite at a local sandwich shop and then drop by the studio to pick up my costume for the evening.

"What are you doing here?" asks Sly when he sees me in the hallway leading back to the movie sets.

"Just stopped by to pick up a costume," I reply.

"Hot date?" he asks with a grin.

"You bet," I tell him with a grin of my own.

"Lucky bastard. Aren't you shooting tomorrow?"

"Yep. Tomorrow is the finale for 'Southern Comfort' with Mitch and Dani, the new girl." Mitch was added to the original crew a couple of years ago and he quickly became a fan favorite. Dani is a stunning blonde who has been with us only a few weeks but is already making a name for herself.

"She is something else!" Sly exclaims. "I still can't figure out if her orgasms are real or not."

"Me neither, but she's good and she's working with the best tomorrow. If Mitch can't make her cum, she'll fake it and no one will know the difference."

"Well, have a nice evening," he says with a wink and a grin. "See you tomorrow."

I wave to him as I enter the back of the building. Stopping by the wardrobe area, I quickly sort through the large selection of clothing we use in our movies. Knowing exactly what I'm looking for, I locate the items within a couple of minutes and stuff them into a drawstring bag I find hanging on the back of the door.

Luke arrives at six o'clock, showered and dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. Other than his topsiders, I know he is wearing nothing else. He pulls me close, kisses me, and fondles my breasts. Playfully, I slap his hand away.

"I'm not that kind of girl," I tell him with a stern look. "Keep your hands to yourself."

"What's for dinner," he asks, as he slaps me on the ass.

"Shrimp scampi. Make yourself useful and open a bottle of chardonnay."

We try hard to linger over dinner and the wine, but both of us know we are going to have mind-blowing sex later in the evening. We've been doing this sort of thing for three years, but the anticipation of what is to come still electrifies both of us. I am particularly amped up because I know exactly what will happen tonight. Luke doesn't yet have a clue, but I can tell he is reacting to the vibes I'm giving off.

When I can't stand it anymore, I tell Luke to stay put, excuse myself, and retreat to my bedroom. He now knows for sure that something special is going to happen and he grins as I leave. He will clean up the dinner mess and I will text him when I'm ready for him to join me.

Within a few minutes, I am dressed up as a cross between a nubile prep school girl and a National Football League cheerleader, complete with knee-high white socks, a very short pleated skirt, and a miniscule little white blouse that ties under my breasts. My midriff is bare and a lot of cleavage is on display. In an extremely rare departure from my rule about wearing shoes while fucking in bed, I slip my feet into the patent leather Mary Janes that go with the outfit. Pulling my hair into two ponytails, one on each side of my head, I tie both with plaid ribbons that match my skirt.

A pair of special panties completes my ensemble. They are cleverly designed. Butterfly-shaped when lying flat, they are worn diaper-fashion by tying front and back together at each hip with little ribbons. This arrangement allows the panties to be removed without having to pull them down over my feet. We use them often when filming.

Satisfied with my costume, I remove a paperback book from my nightstand, position myself in the middle of the bed with my back against the headboard, and send a text to Luke. When I hear his footsteps in the hallway, I draw my knees back, insert one hand inside my panties, and pretend to read the book.

When Luke enters the room, I fling the book aside, yank my hand free to pull the hem of my little skirt back into place, and let out a cry of alarm and embarrassment at getting caught.

"Linda!" he exclaims as he stops short and pushes the door shut. "We've talked about this kind of behavior before. Shame on you!"

"Please...please don't punish me again," I plead.

"I have no choice. Obviously you didn't learn your lesson the last time."

Luke Rockwood is a large man and I am a small woman. He crosses the room and, with casual ease, sits on the side of the bed, picks me up by the waist, and places me face down across his lap.

We have done this sort of thing before. I know he will pull my skirt up above my waist, remove my panties, and spank my bare bottom just hard enough to sting a little. I am trembling with anticipation as he slowly unties the little bows at my hips and then lands the first blow.

I cry out in protest as he administers my punishment, slapping my round little ass ten or twelve times. I lose count because I am excited about what he's going to do to me next.

Rolling me over and picking me up in his arms, he stands, turns, and places me on my back in the middle of the bed. I tug at the hem of my skirt, trying to hide my nakedness.

"Since you can't seem to learn your lesson just by being spanked, I'll have to show you what happens to naughty little girls who read dirty books and play with their pussies," he informs me as he strips off his tee shirt and casts it aside. I can see a noticeable bulge in his jeans.

Within seconds he is naked and fully erect. I stare at his large stiff cock with mock horror as he approaches the bed.

"Are...are...you going to fuck me?" I stammer, my voice quivering with apprehension.

"Yes. Now untie your blouse," he orders, "and open your legs."

"No...please," I protest weakly.

"You've left me no alternative this time," he declares. "Now do as I say."

As slowly as possible, I untie my blouse and pull it aside to reveal a pair of high firm breasts with prominent nipples and then open my legs a few inches.

"Wider," he orders, the expression on his face telling me that he means business.

When I am finally in compliance with his orders and whimpering with pretended fear, he kneels between my open thighs, grasps his long thick cock and presses it against the folds of my pussy.

I have been lubricating so heavily that he enters me with ease. I let out a low moan of pleasure as he gathers me into his arms and begins to move. I know from experience that my punishment is likely to last for an hour or more. I will continue to wear my little schoolgirl outfit throughout the ordeal.

My arousal is so acute that the first orgasm takes control of my body in less than a minute. As I cling to Luke, trembling from the violence of my release, he continues to thrust gently into me. He will allow me to come down only part way, holding me suspended at a pleasurable plateau until he decides it's time to push me upward to my next climax.

When he senses that I am ready, he begins to thrust a little harder, bringing me back up close to the edge. He will not allow me to cum for a while, so I settle in for what I know will be a lengthy wait for release. Reveling in the exquisite sensation of his cock sliding purposefully in and out of my pussy, I open my legs wide and rock my hips in perfect synchronization with the rhythm he has established. When Luke decides that it's time to move on to the next stage of my punishment, he will relentlessly drive me into a crushing orgasm.

It happens sooner than I expect and, when it does, Luke cums with me, spurting hot semen deep inside my core as I scream in appreciation of what he has just done to me. His loss of control is a sure sign that our role playing is really turning him on. Eventually he withdraws to lie by my side while we let our breathing return to normal. As I snuggle against him, I know that my punishment is not yet at an end. Luke recovers quickly.

Twenty minutes later, I am on my knees astride him with the hem of my skirt pulled up out of the way so we can both watch as I slowly impale myself on his rigid cock.

"You've been a very bad girl," he reminds me. "So your punishment must continue. You will ride me until you cum."

I love this position. I am in complete control and I have learned exactly the right motion to keep my clitoris rubbing against his pubic bone while he fondles my breasts, rolling the nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I have sensitive nipples and my breasts are an important part of my sexuality.

Determined to make my punishment last, I alternate between stimulating my clit and riding up and down on his shaft. I am good at this and I know how to keep both of us teetering on the edge until I decide it's time to allow our shared release.

Eventually, I can no longer delay the inevitable. I cum with a shriek, my pussy rhythmically clutching the base of his cock as I fall forward onto his chest. To my surprise, I realize Luke did not cum with me this time. More punishment is on the way.

He lets me rest for a while, then lifts me off his cock. Rising to his feet beside the bed, he gestures for me to join him. I can barely stand, so he holds me by the waist and turns my body so I can kneel on the edge of the bed with my legs widely spread. As he lifts my little skirt up onto the small of my back, I lower my torso to the mattress.

"Hopefully, this will finally teach you a lesson," he says as he enters me with a sharp thrust and then grasps me by the hips.

I know I am going to have spectacular orgasms in this position. The head of his cock will strike my G-spot at the end of each thrust, driving me completely out of my mind with pleasure. Within seconds, I am clawing at the bedclothes, my body completely under his control as he pounds into me with powerful thrusts.

As I usually do when he fucks me like this, I enter a semi-conscious state where one orgasm becomes indistinguishable from the next until I am exhausted. Luke senses when that will happen and times his release to coincide with what will be my final climax of the night. At precisely the right moment, he lets out a primal roar and fills me with his cum for the second time tonight. When he releases my hips, I collapse onto the bed and Luke falls into position beside me. We are both completely spent. My punishment is finally at an end.

Luke gathers me into his arms and wraps the bedspread around us. Within minutes we have both fallen into a deep slumber.

When I awake in the morning, Luke is gone. I do not expect to see him until Jodi's birthday on Sunday. He has a weekend showing in San Diego that starts on Friday and he'll be working hard until then to complete several more pieces for the show. He is now doing so well that he no longer works as a welder by day.

I don't mind the small separation at all. It's the kind of relationship we both need. We are committed to each other but fiercely maintain our independence. And his absence will give me a chance to figure out a way to help Jodi solve her problem.

I am caught in traffic on the way to work. Some moron has hit a power pole and we are gridlocked while the utility company deals with the immediate problem so the police can unsnarl the mess afterwards. I call Sly and ask him to tell the crew that we'll delay shooting until later in the morning.

I'm not going anywhere for a while, so I have some time to think.

****

Jodi's sixteenth birthday brought about several changes; she got her driver's license, I bought her a late model Honda sedan, and she began asking very pointed questions about sex.

By then, she was aware of what I did to put food on the table. When she was younger, I simply told her that I directed movies for adults. That made sense to her for several years; children's movies are animated and all the rest are for grownups. When she was old enough to understand, I told her the truth. She had been raised around Janna and many of the other performers but had never seen a porno flick. That, and her limited knowledge about sex, made it easy for her to accept my occupation as something within the bounds of normalcy.

At first, I was able to answer her questions, but over time, she wanted more detailed information and I was at somewhat of a loss. Eventually, I decided to let her watch a pornographic movie. There were so-called sex education videos on the market, but the ones I had seen were a joke. Since I wasn't about to let her watch a video that starred some of our friends, I decided to use one of the classier movies from another studio.

"Here," I told her late one evening. "Watch this in your room when you feel like it. It is pornographic, but the acting is pretty good, there is a story line, and you'll see most of the sexual activities that adults enjoy."

"Why don't you watch it with me?" she asked with a serious look on her face. "I'm almost certain to have questions and you can answer them right away."

Jodi rarely surprised me, but she certainly put me off balance for a moment with that one. After giving her a long look, I responded.

"I wouldn't have thought of that, but it makes a certain amount of sense."

"Great!" she said with a smile. "I'll make the popcorn."

I burst out laughing and was treated to an expression of annoyance from my daughter.

"What's so damned funny?" she asked, still frowning at me.

"Honey," I responded with a smile, "As far as I know, no one on the planet has ever eaten popcorn while watching a porno flick. I suppose it's been done, but I've never heard of anyone doing it."

"Well, there's always a first time," she said with a grin as her normal good nature took over. "I'm going to make popcorn while you set up the movie."

Fifteen minutes later, we were seated in front of our big flat screen television with a large bowl of popcorn between us. Bizarre.

****

Jodo watched in silence as the performers went through the preliminaries; minor foreplay while slowly undressing each other.

"Oh, my!" Jodi suddenly exclaimed when the male actor's engorged cock was revealed. "I know about guys getting erections, but I never expected to see anything like that!"

"Generally, men in porno movies have big penises. In reality, the national average is only about six inches," I responded, pausing the video.

"Is Luke's that big?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"None of your business," I replied, punching her in the arm as I restarted the movie.

"Ooh, gross!" Jodi yelped a couple of minutes later. "What is she doing?"

"The technical term is fellatio but it's generally referred to as giving a blow job, sucking cock, or giving head, among other terms for it.