Helping Jodi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to do that someday?" she asked, looking horrified.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But someday you'll be with the right guy and you'll want to do it."

"Me? No way!" she declared, returning her attention to the television screen for another minute or so before another shocking scene startled her.

"Oh...oh, my God, what is he doing?"

"That's called cunnilingus but usually it's just referred to as eating pussy," I replied with a straight face.

"Why would any guy want to do that? Why would I want a guy to do that to me?" she inquired, blinking rapidly, her popcorn momentarily forgotten.

"When it happens to you someday, you'll understand the answer to both questions. Are you sure you're up for this? We can watch it some other time."

"No. I want to know what happens next," she replied, grabbing another handful of popcorn. I did my best to stifle a laugh.

After the initial shocks, Jodi settled down and watched the video, intensely focused. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

She had nothing to say when the male performer slipped his cock into his partner and began to thrust vigorously.

A few minutes later, the female performer either had, or faked, an orgasm. Jodi sat very still, only nodding her head in recognition. She'd had enjoyed many of them herself in the past couple of years and was now on firm ground.

Things changed quickly when the male lead withdrew, stripped off his condom, gave his cock a few strokes with his hand, and ejaculated all over the woman's breasts and stomach.

"Eeew! Gross!" Jodi yelled.

"That doesn't happen much in real life." I assured her. "It's just a thing that's done in porno movies."

"Janna does all that stuff, doesn't she?" she asked, suddenly comprehending how many of our friends made their living.

"She does, and she's one of the best in the business," I replied. "Along with Marcy, Taylor and the guys," I added.

"I don't think I want any more popcorn," she announced suddenly, looking pensive. "I'm going to bed."

"See you in the morning, honey. Sleep tight."

What I suspected was that Jodi and become aroused and was having some difficulty processing what she had seen. I had little doubt that she would soon be taking matters into her own hands. So to speak.

****

A honking horn jerks me back into the present. The power company has taken care of their problem and the cops have sorted out the traffic. I wave an apology to the guy behind me and get flipped off as a reward.

When I finally arrive at the elegant, upscale home we have rented to film 'Southern Comfort,' everyone is waiting to shoot the final sex scene of our latest video in the romance series. Mitch and Dani are going over their few lines together while I make a couple of minor adjustments to the set layout and chat briefly with the camera operator. All is ready within a few minutes.

"Action!" I order and then stand back out of the way. I use the title 'director' very loosely when working with my crew. They are all experienced professionals who need little guidance from me. They are all so good that they rarely require more than one take.

Although Mitch has worked with me for a couple of years, Dani is new and this is only her fifth shoot, but she is a natural; a natural beauty and a natural actress. Within a few minutes, the sexual chemistry between the two of them is palpable and every one of us on the set is aware of it. Long ago I became immune to arousal from watching others have sex in front of a camera, but Mitch and Dani are unique. For several long minutes they engage in the best sex I have ever observed.

Even though Luke fucked me senseless last night, I know I will be forced to seek relief with the small vibrator I always carry in my purse as soon as shooting is finished and I can escape to a bathroom.

Finally, Dani cums with a prolonged wail for the third time in their scripted encounter and I know that I have just witnessed pornographic perfection.

"Cut!" I cry, my voice strained with emotion. "That's a wrap."

While Mitch and Dani recover, a germ of an idea forms in my head and I approach the camera operator as she is powering down her equipment.

"Beth, please drop a copy of that scene onto a thumb drive for me before you leave for the day."

"Pretty spectacular, huh?" she says with a smile. "I'm gonna make a copy for myself and show it to my boyfriend tonight. If I don't show up for work tomorrow you can assume we fucked ourselves to death."

"Don't do that," I tell her with a smile of my own, "you're our best camera operator. Tell your boyfriend to take it easy on you."

"I don't want him to take it easy on me. Can you think of a better way to die?"

"Not offhand," I respond with a laugh.

As soon as we all return to the studio, I make a brief trip to the ladies room with my little vibrator and relieve the sexual tension I've endured since watching Mitch and Dani.

I spend the rest of the day catching up on trivial matters back at the office. The editor, sound mixer, and Foley artist will be busy for the rest of the week. We have shot a lot of footage at several locations to support the movie plot, and the three other couples who are featured in the new video have already had their sex scenes recorded. Now that Mitch and Dani have performed the finale, the team will work its magic; I will review the final cut in a week or two and then deliver the finished product to Sly for approval.

As I am getting ready to go home, Beth flips me a thumb drive on her way out the door.

"I hope you have someone special to share that with," she says with a smile and a wave.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

****

Jodi is not yet home when I arrive. I insert the thumb drive into my laptop and use video editing software to condense Mitch and Dani's performance down to about fifteen minutes, eliminating all but the essential parts that clearly demonstrate his copulating skills. When I finish, I place a phone call and then slip the drive into my pocket just as Jodi makes her appearance.

She has decided that we'll have pizza for dinner and pulls out her phone to place the order. Thirty minutes later we are seated at the table with the open box in front of us. As a rare treat, I allow her to have a beer with her pizza.

"Have you given any thought to my birthday wish?" she asks with a little smile. "I know I certainly have. I've decided that I want someone like Luke to do it."

For the second time in as many days Jodi startles me. It is all I can do the keep beer from running out my nose.

"And just what do you know about Luke's sexual capabilities?" I sputter.

"Mom," she begins with that condescending look I've been getting since she was about five years old whenever she thinks I'm clueless. "We live in an old house. It is solidly built but not soundproof, and you are very noisy when you have sex. Luke must be doing something right."

I stare at her for a long moment trying to figure out how I want to respond. I decide to ignore her comment.

"If you are still determined to do it your way, I have something to show you when we finish eating."

****

"God, she's beautiful!" Jodi exclaims. "And so is he. Do you know them?"

"What you are about to watch is a sex scene that I directed this afternoon," I tell her as I freeze the screen before the action really begins. "Their names are Dani and Mitch. Mitch is twenty-nine years old and Dani is twenty-three. They are the best couple at our studio and among the very best in the entire industry. Mitch also moonlights from time to time as an escort for traveling business women who visit the Los Angeles area."

"Escort?"

"Yes."

"You mean he takes women to social functions?"

"No Jodi, they pay him to have sex with them."

"You're kidding, right? I always thought it was the other way around; women screwing guys for money."

"Plenty of that still going around," I reply, "but times are changing. As women climb corporate ladders, they begin to emulate their male colleagues. Now, are you ready to watch this?"

"Sure."

"Then hang onto your hat."

The next fifteen minutes have a profound effect on my daughter. Clearly aroused from the beginning of the video, she is making small sounds deep in her throat as her breathing becomes more and more irregular. By the time Dani has her second orgasm; Jodi is squirming in her seat. When Dani lets out a high pitched wail in response to her final climax and Mitch withdraws to spray semen all over her stomach and breasts, Jodi clamps a hand over her mouth and lets out a throaty moan. For several moments afterward, she seems to be completely unaware of my existence.

"Why did you show this to me?" she finally whispers.

"If you want to lose your virginity to a guy who knows what he's doing, I think I can arrange for Mitch to do the honors," I reply.

"Are you serious?"

"Only if you are."

"May I be excused?" she asks me formally. "I need to think about this for a while."

"Of course," I tell her, suspecting that she is going to relieve the tension with the little bullet vibrator she requested a year or so ago. I know the machine has seen steady use based on the rapid depletion of our stash of batteries which supplies both her vibrator and my collection. That she'll be fantasizing about Mitch, I have little doubt.

As it turns out, I don't see her until breakfast the next morning. She looks very relaxed so I'm certain the small machine got quite a workout.

"I want to do it with Mitch," she announces suddenly.

"I thought you might," I said with a small smile.

"Do you think he'll be interested in the job?"

"Honey, you are a beautiful young woman. He'll jump at the chance," I reply. "I have already arranged to meet Mitch for lunch today at Luigi's." Luigi's is a small restaurant no more than a block from the coffee shop where Jodi works. "Can you break away about noon for an hour or so and join us?"

"I can take as long as I like. My boss has the hots for me," she answers with a grin. "Does Mitch know about this already?"

"No, he doesn't. After you meet him and decide for sure what you want, I'll try to make the arrangements."

"Does Luke know," she asks, suddenly looking worried.

"Luke and I have never discussed your sex life. I suspect he thinks you and Troy have already taken care of your problem. Luke will be in San Diego when it happens, so we'll keep this as our little secret. He is very traditional in many ways and he's very protective of you. He'd be horrified by what you and I are about to do. When he gets back Sunday evening, it will still be your birthday and the three of us are going out to dinner."

"Good! So how does this work today?"

"I'll get to the restaurant before Mitch and I'll text you as soon as I see him. Join us, enjoy your lunch, get to know him a little, and let me know later on if you want to go through with it.

"Works for me," she declares with a smile. "Gotta run. See you at lunchtime. Oh, and one more thing. I'll want you to be in the room with me when it happens."

"What?" I yelp, my voice rising in pitch. "What?"

"I said...I want you to be in the room with me when it happens!" Jodi responds, clearly getting annoyed with me.

"Honey, things like that are best handled in private," I counter with a steady voice, although I am stunned by her declaration.

"It's not negotiable. You know this guy. I don't. Besides, if I'm doing something wrong, you can be my coach," she says with a grin as she heads for the door.

"Young lady," I snap, "in this house I decide what is, and what is not, negotiable!" But she's already out the door before I can finish my sentence. "We'll talk about this some more tonight," I murmur to her empty chair.

Jodi is asking too much. I've watched plenty of people have sex, but the idea of watching my daughter get laid unsettles me. A lot.

Much later in the morning, another option occurs to me. I'll offer the idea up to Jodi at dinner tonight.

****

When I arrive at Luigi's, I snag a booth where I can watch the door. Mitch is only a few minutes behind me. I send a quick text to Jodi and then wave my hand to get his attention.

"Hi," he says. "What's the occasion? We haven't had lunch together in a while."

"I have something I'd like to discuss with...oh my," I begin, looking genuinely surprised. "My daughter just walked in. She works down the street at a coffee shop. Do you mind if she joins us?" Jodi must have been lurking nearby to arrive so soon after my text.

"Not at all. It'll be a pleasure. We can discuss whatever is on your mind after lunch."

I make the introductions as Jodi slips into the booth beside me. Mitch is clearly surprised by what he sees.

"You two could be twins," he declares.

"Everybody says that," Jodi responds with a grin just as our server arrives. Mitch and I each order a glass of Chianti while Jodi asks for a diet soda, clearly miffed that she can't have wine with the adults. It's a sore spot with her. She will be free to vote, join the Marines, or make a porno movie of her own in a few days but she can't have an adult libation with her lunch.

By the time our server returns with the drinks, her good nature has resurfaced, we place our orders, and then chat amiably until our food arrives. Mitch is clearly smitten by her looks and her personality while Jodi is careful not to reveal any of what we both know is on her mind.

As we finish our lunch, Jodi dabs at the corners of her mouth with her napkin and sets it aside.

"So, tell me Mitch," she begins with a wicked little smile, "have you ever fucked my mother?"

It takes all my self-control not to fall out of the booth onto the floor, laughing hysterically. Jodi has had a mischievous streak since she was a toddler. As she's grown older, she takes perverse pleasure in verbally knocking people off balance and then watching their reaction.

Mitch doesn't even blink.

"No, I haven't. But I've wanted to since the first time I saw her a couple of years ago; just like every other guy who crosses her path," he answers with a wide grin. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," she answers, her smile slowly fading. Jodi is surprised by his casual response and she is clearly impressed that she wasn't able to unsettle him. "Oops," she declares as she jumps up from the table, "gotta get back to work. It was nice meeting you Mitch and I hope to see you again sometime."

"I hope so too," he says as he rises to his feet like the gentleman he is.

As Jodi reaches the exit, she turns and gives me a brilliant smile and a thumbs up. She has made her decision. Mitch is grinning at me when I return my attention to him.

"What a nice young lady," he says "even if she is a little nosey," he adds with a smile.

"That was just Jodi being Jodi," I tell him with a smile of my own. "We have an unconventional relationship, which you are about to discover."

"What do you mean?" he asks, clearly curious.

"My daughter will be eighteen years old at exactly eleven-forty on Sunday morning. She is also a virgin who is anxious to change her condition. We have a tradition in our little family that she can have anything she wants for her birthday, within reason of course."

Mitch just stares back at me, probably surprised that any eighteen-year-old virgins still exist in California.

"Jodi has asked for my help. The reason she has not yet had sexual intercourse is that, in her words, she doesn't want 'some self-absorbed, hormone-stoked, pimply-faced guy to do the deed.'

"Why are you telling me all this?" he asks, although I'm sure he knows what's coming next.

"Last night I showed Jodi a video clip of your performance with Dani yesterday and she wants you to relieve her of the burden of her virginity."

Mitch just stares at me, blinking rapidly.

"Well?" I prompt.

"Okay, I understand what she wants, but what do you want?"

"If she is determined to handle her problem this way, I want you to make love to her, not just fuck her. I want you to use all your skills to make everything as pleasurable as possible. I know you provide escort services and I'll be happy to pay the going rate as long as you take good care of her."

"I will be happy to do what you're asking, but there's no way I'll accept money for the privilege of making love to such a beautiful young woman. Plus, you and I are friends and I don't charge friends for favors."

"Thank you, Mitch. I was hoping we could count on you."

"Where is this going to take place?"

"That depends. She wants me to be in the room with her when it happens."

"That won't bother me in the least. I'm used to you being in the room when I'm having sex."

"It'll bother me. I'm going to propose a compromise to her tonight."

"And what might that be?" he inquires.

"I'm going to suggest that we use one of the sets at the studio. I can set up some cameras and monitor your encounter from Sly's office. She'll know I'm watching. Maybe that will satisfy her."

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then it will happen in her bedroom at our house."

"Either way works for me," he replies with a grin.

"I thought it might," I respond with a smile. "I'll let you know what she decides."

****

Unexpectedly, Jodi is thrilled at the idea of losing her virginity in front of a camera as long as I'm watching from somewhere close by and can be at her side within seconds if she needs me.

"What a neat idea!" she exclaims. "Can you record everything?"

"Why would you want me to do that?" I ask, truly puzzled. My intent was to simply monitor her encounter with Mitch. Immortalizing the event hadn't crossed my mind.

"Because later on it'll be fun to watch what Mitch does to me. I might even show it to Bonnie," she adds with a mischievous smile.

"I don't recommend that. You and Bonnie are the best of friends, but sex is best kept private."

"Unless you're acting in, or directing, a pornographic movie," she counters with a grin.

"Touché," I acknowledge. "But that's business. What you and Mitch are about to do is personal."

"I'll make up my mind afterward," she tells me, clearly letting me know that it'll be her call.

Shaking my head in mild exasperation, I explain that I'll ask Sly for permission to use the studio. If he consents, and I believe he will, we'll use three cameras, two carefully positioned on tripods and one permanently mounted ceiling unit that is focused directly down at the bed. Audio and video feeds will lead to monitors in Sly's office. I'll be able to see and hear everything that happens to her.

"Cool!" she says with a grin.

****

Sly has no problem with me using one of the sets on Sunday. He's clearly curious, but accepts my explanation that it is a private family matter. With that behind me, I call Mitch and ask him to arrive at the studio about eleven-fifteen to make whatever preparations he needs.

On Saturday, I take Jodi to the studio so she will be familiar with the place where she is going to sacrifice her virginity. The set I chose is a cozy bedroom layout that is nicely furnished and elegantly decorated.

Jodi explores the room while I set up the two cameras on their tripods. When I finish, she throws herself on the bed with a wide grin.

"I like this idea," she declares, "as long as no one is going to walk in on us tomorrow."

"That won't happen. No one else will be here on a Sunday."

"Now," I continue, "Let's go test the feeds to the monitors in Sly's office." As we leave the room, I energize all three cameras.

Jodi is fascinated by what the cameras will reveal. What happens between Jodi and Mitch will be crystal clear.

"How about the audio?" she asks. "I want to make sure you can hear me if I need you."

"Stay put. I'll go to the set and talk to you. I've already set the sound level to what we normally use when filming."