Helping Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept going for nearly ten minutes then came off him. With a surgeon's precision, she placed his bulbous head on her ass hole. Once again she pushed gently down on his hard cock. She smiled when she had half of it inside her. Then with another push, it was home. She said, "I have done it. It feels great. I can get used to this. Let me give you as much pleasure as I can."

She then started to ride his hard shaft. She was giving him long strokes. She was now beginning to pound his cock. She was grinding onto his cock with a circular movement of her hips. Her massive breasts were bouncing in circles. Paul was now fisting her cunt with one hand and with the other he was rubbing her big clit with two fingers. She then cupped both her breasts while keeping her balance while grinding onto his cock she brought her left nipple to her mouth and sucked it. Then she did the same with her right nipple.

She said, "Darling, it feels so good. I love your cock. I have thought of another virgin area for me. I have never been titty fucked. Would you like your big boy between these babies? I will squeeze them tight against your hard cock then you can squirt your cum on my face. Your fist is going to feel me cum soon. I will keep going. I am so horny."

He felt her cum. It was a warm feeling all over the hand that was inside her. She then came off his cock. He brought his fist out of her cunt. She then guided his cock into her wet cunt. Within a minute he realised that she was so gentle in foreplay but changed totally when she was fucked. Once again she ground onto his cock with a vigorous circular movement of her hips. But this time her cunt muscles were gripping tightly in three positions, base, middle and crown.

She was teasing him with her gripping. It felt so good. He said, "I love how you grip my cock with your cunt muscles. It feels wonderful."

She replied, "Thank you, your cock is the first that I have ever done it with. Jan taught me how to do it as a lot of her clients like their fingers and fists gripped when they are fingering our pussies. I practiced with a vibrator and dildo. I am so happy that you enjoyed it."

She grinded on for the next fifteen minutes then Paul exploded inside her throbbing cunt. She had a massive orgasm three seconds later. She trembled and shook with it. She leant forward and kissed him passionately. She said, "I had two firsts there. The first one was that is the first time that I have felt cum being squirted inside me. The second is I have never shaken or trembled when I have had an orgasm with a man. With Jan yes, but not as powerful as that one."

They ordered their Indian takeaway. Jill topped up their glasses and had a dressing gown available to put on when the meals were delivered. Both Jill and Jan said it was terrific Val's control of balance had been especially when she was playing with her massive breasts. The arrived, and it was excellent. Jill explained about the proposed Hotel, Spa, Beauty Salon and Clinic. She also told Val that she could start in the Salon tomorrow morning. She also said that May would give her training so that she could work in the Clinic too. Both Val and Jan were so happy to hear this. Both hugged and kissed Jill afterwards.

Val helped Jill clear the dishes away, and then they disappeared leaving Paul and Jan in the lounge. Paul topped up Jan's glass. Jan, said, "Thank you so much for what you have done for Val. She will be wonderful working with Jill and May. She wants to give pleasure to women as she went so long with no pleasure from my father. I think that she will want to give you pleasure on a regular basis. He face was full of happiness when she fucked you this evening. My father has tried to control both our lives, but now both of us have freedom."

"When Val was doing her Parish Duties and visiting houses she was propositioned on a daily basis by men looking for sex when their wives were shopping, at the hairdresser or having coffee with their friends. She only gave comfort to women who either had no one else or women who were getting nothing from their husband's. She knows hundreds of women in this position. Now let me thank you physically."

She kissed him gently but with tenderness. They were both naked, and Jan's body was very similar to her mother's. Her foreplay was also slow and disciplined. Her caresses were gentle and affectionate. Paul placed her on the floor, and they started to sixty-nine. He had positioned her body so that he had full access to her cunt and ass. She, like her mother, had a huge clit. He sucked on it as he fingered her cunt. She could take his full length comfortably inside her mouth. She was so good with the blow job.

The next forty minutes flew by. He was in all her holes. She had lost track of the number of times she had come. Val and Jan were so similar in bed. Quiet and calm to begin with then moved into turbo mode when they fucked. They both climaxed simultaneously then hugged and kissed each other afterwards. Jan said, "Thank you, no man has ever fucked me with so much love and affection in my life before. Most of them have just been a quick in and out. I am so happy Val, and I are here."

They found Jill and Val in Jill's bedroom. They were both fast asleep. The squeezed in beside them. Paul whispered, "I think we need a bigger bed her now."

They kissed. They were both asleep five minutes later.

12