All Comments on 'Helping My Mother in Law Ch. 02'

by femloversu

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gets Better

Again you held my interest, it was free, and I came. Keep writing ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MIL Fucker

I am a MIL fucker. Yes, I am. I fucked her just like you story. She and I had a special love that could not be expressed just experienced between her and me.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of the best MIL stories.

Why did he wait 5 months? Didn't they see each other for a visit?

I hope he doesn't wait another 5 months.

I think her asshole needs to be fucked.

Is his wife not as good in bed as his MIL?

We do not hear anything about her.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Very good detail and story line. Much potential and hopefully, you'll provide more details about Josh's cock and his MIL's body .... She must

have some favorite fantasies of him doing her beyond this and likewise. What about his wife, how can he take off and be gone ....... maybe there is some action there too ?? Great story line otherwise. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I disagree

I thought it was rather poor.

The dialog was very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

I gave your writing a 1 star, and even that's too high. There is nothing worth reading here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
decent story, work on dialogue

I also think the dialogue between them was unrealistic. It is fiction so can be improved, I hope so because the premiss is v. good and the details excellent. Did her breed her, did she get knocked up willingly or by surprise not thinking it could happen

chimpeechimpeealmost 7 years ago
ANAL

5 stars waiting for Josh to give her a good anal why not let his wife catch them to get a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal

Can not wait also for the Anal chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mine never did such things

but she washed me like i was a little boy and kept staring at me and rolled my testicles in her hand and laughed at my erection. love her so much. this is true (not fixtion)

allen0170allen0170almost 6 years ago
Virgin Anus

Moms must give Josh her virgin anus. Great story though.

Act1964Act1964almost 5 years ago
Moms

Add another story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
M-i-L stones?

As it was a lovely day, the ladies of the house (Wife, Daughters and visiting Mother-in-Law) decided that we should go for a pic-nic on the moors, after which we found an old drystone wall with a section about 6 feet high next to a picturesque old gate for pictures of them all. Wife and Daughters climbed up easily and I got some good posed shots, and stole several knicker-flashes as well (ah the joys of digital cameras). Mother-in-Law wanted help to climb, so I grasped her waist to help. "You'll need to push lower than that" she said, and when I put my hands under her bum cheeks, she looked down and WINKED at me. As the others were not paying us any attention I gave her bum a good groping, and she wiggled it for me. Several pics later, including a couple of close, up her skirt, shots, I helped her down and got, with her conivance a good grope of her ample tits. Once home, and after an hour or so, as it darkened I told Wifey that I'd drop in at our local after I ran MiL home, and she said I'm tired, so I'll be asleep when you return. Perfect! the journey lasted just long enough to pull in to a bypassed old road, used as a layby, and stop. "What have you stopped for" she grinned "So I can cash in that wink" I replied "this is the local dogging site, and after you SUCK my COCK and I FUCK you, there'll be lots of other guys willing to fill your mouth, cunt and back pussy, like the SLUT you are! I think she said GREAT, but the "grea" was muffled with my COCK in her mouth, and the "t" was lost as I slid into her throat. I'd been USING her occassionally since before I married, and she loved to regail me (and others) between FUCKS about the group she was in as a teen, incuding my Mom, who I hadn't yet HAD, but was LONG OVERDUE me having Biblical Knowledge of. Her appitites had definitely jumped to my Daughters) During her BLOWING me, I could see others gathering outside the car, so I told them to open her door, and her legs were pulled wide so she lay with me in her mouth, and one cock in her Cunt. For a second she spat me out, but not to complain, at least the "complaint" was that nobody was Sodomising her, which was rectified (rectum-ified?), and my Cock was swallowed again. I'd only been going to give MiL an hour or so, but it was 5am when we reached her place so around 8 I rang the wife saying I'd felt exhausted (true) and slept on MiLs couch (untrue, I was using my mobile while in her mouth/throat again) and would go straight to work from "here". Then rang work and took a rwo day "sickie". Life is now hectic, with Wifey, and MiL (now an inveterate dogger) demanding regular time, and both daughters getting competative over "cuddles) and whispering about more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So wrong

'After that night I didn't spent a lot of time with her, '

Terrible writing and grammar. Should have been I hadn't spent a lot of time with her.

Some people actually liked this shit?

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Hot Story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, the MIL clearly wants him as he licked her pussy well enough to make her want more. Licking her ass is more oral than some women receive. I did oral for almost every woman I has sex with. I did anal licking for one older woman I loved. We just could not marry and she died since then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous