All Comments on 'Helping My Wife Find Love'

by 2words1fiinger

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Really Dude?

Not even!

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Really oldbearswitch?

Not odd!

Seriously, at least make sense when you comment.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolute rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This really belongs in non-con or incest.

Also, maybe this guy should have continued his research to find out he was the offspring of a rape. Or did he not care about that?

And wtf with the parrot? That was stupid.

Could have more easily had a playlist queued up.

And how did hubby lose his nuts but not a leg (or both) in the manner described? Flying blades don’t care.

But this abomination got him hard again?

Just ridiculous shite all around.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
I'm with oldbearswitch

Dude? Really?

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Waaa... the snowflakes don't like my story... My heart is broken. Maybe I'll just have to stop writing altogether.

Not a chance snowflakes. Wait until part 2 drops. This time the parrot fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

You must be be bow legged beyond belief.

a 21" mower blade flew between your lags taking the boys but left Jonson and your legs? WOW!!

She was raped, had a monster kid vaginally, instead of C-Section, and she is now a complete slut? WOW!

If I was this guy I would by a lottery ticket every week!

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

What the hell do you mean I must be bow-legged? You believe the drivel I wrote is real? Whatever you're smoking please share. Holy crap you anons are dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your first story.

Congratulations. I hope subsequent work gets even better.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Drat. A nice comment. Wasn't prepared for that.

Umm..... Thanx... :)

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Since I'm really confused about that last comment I'll just add, love you too dad! I miss you too! Described me perfectly then went on to give away our family secrets. Shhh! You'll make mom jealous. Besides, you're giving away most of part two of the story.

Oh and technically.... you didn't forget. You actually mentioned that I can't write for shit. If you had forgotten you would have had to mention it in a third post.... which is due sometime soon I imagine. See how that works? Can't say you forgot then say the exact thing you wanted to.. at that point, you're lying. You did say it, so saying you forgot is a lie. Just saying....

And remember what you wish for next time you're at McD's. Enjoy the extra secret sauce, dipshit. I know your wife loves it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First time I can recall...

...somebody writing a story to start an argument, but hey, it's your nickel.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Quite unusual, Anonymous

As you suggest, 2words1fiinger does seem to be on the way for setting a record for conducting disputes with those commenting on his story. Of the thirteen comments so far, five have been replies from the author.

I always think it's interesting when the commentariat becomes argumentative, but this is a rather interesting innovation.

Lue

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Grotesque

I think we need a new category. Erotic Horror doesn't cover it.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm curious why you'd think this was written just to start an argument. My mind, my story.. don't like it.. move on..

Fucking anons.....

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Lue... Am I not allowed to reply to comments? First story.... new to the rules...

But asswipes flaming my story will be dealt with. I prefer to toy with anons, but established members are not off limits.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Waaa... you spent 5 mins... if you can read, or ten if you had your girlfriend read to you.. on a one page story. I didn't waste your time, I got the story dead straight. Suck it if you didn't like it. Mom got what she deserved....

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
I am not complaining, 2words1fiinger

Merely observing with considerable interest.

I am an avid follower of the commentaries in the LW category. LW comments are usually more interesting than LW stories. You have added a new dimension.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@2words

You are this son? You need a doctor.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
This was a wind up, correct?

You cant seriously post this and think that it was anything resembling a decent story. Tentacles? Was he part octopus? And the JB songs, man your mind works strangely. But I do like how you take the bait and answer your critics, that will serve you well on subsequent submissions.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years ago
Welcome to Literotica

It takes some courage to start off in the Loving Wives category; these are piranha-infested waters. But if you want lots of feedback, lots of votes, this is the place to be.

Definitely fight back in the comments section if you wish; that is part of the game.

Anyway, JB did make me laugh. I could imagine more stories focusing on Hakeem and his bird. JB could quote everyone from Clint Eastwood to Norma Desmond to Oscar Wilde. You don't have to explain every reference; if the readers don't get it they can use Google.

I already have a story idea for Hakeem and JB. Maybe I could write it and credit you with "characters created by 2words1fiinger."

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

gunhilltrain - feel free to write about them and no credit is necessary. Would love to see where the characters go from here. And I'm glad you got a kick out of JB. I enjoyed writing him.

patille - of course this drivel was written to incite the LW trolls. Took all of 15 minutes while on the throne to come up with this crap. (pun intended)

Lue - Thanx! It's why I'm here.

And to my faithful anon - suck it. Lame or not, you're enjoying coming in and flaming it. If it wasn't for me you'd actually have to go upstairs and deal with your parents. Keep hiding in your basement with your lube and your unicorn and enjoy yourself. (Yes, Deadpool reference. Again.... suck it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
no way dude

Being a honda self propelled mulching lawnmower specialist, there is no way a lose blade will fly off and hit your gonads. You should have used a bladed edger instead. Saying that great story and hope to hear more

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Out of all the groups I tried to offend, I can honestly say I didn't even consider the Honda, self-propelled, mulching lawn mower specialists. I will try to do better next time.

That being said, we are aware that this is an erotic FICTION and FANTASY website? The blade could definitely chop off the guy's gonads while leaving his legs intact. And if you read the story, that's exactly what happened. I swear it's the truth. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows the girl who walked his dog while he was recovering.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
kinda wierd, I say...

Not that that is necessarily a bad thing...

I will say that I generally tick a story off for incest - this time, it was part of the... fabulousness of it all. (do look up words if they give you trouble - I do).

And... it this gets you hard, well then... snort.

Green-something

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years ago

Thanks, I outlined a plot and some dialogue this afternoon. I hope to have something to submit during July. It will not be in this category however.

I think it's fair that I link back to your story or your profile.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Gunhilltrain

Then I will say in advance - Thank You - It is appreciated. A link back to this story would be awesome as long as it doesn't end up reflecting on your work. I would hate to have one of your stories affected by this piece of crap. This was really just to have a little bit of fun with my writings.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Green-something

I'm not sure if fabulous is a word I would use to describe this but I appreciate that you could see the story for what it is and not just the troll bait I tried to write.

And I'm not sure if that situation would get ME hard per se, but if events ever come around to it, I'll definitely come back and let you know.

Now where did I put my honda............

davwoodavwooalmost 6 years ago
What a load of crap or why didn’t the parrot crap on someone’s shoulder

Why is it every LV’s story always commences with a description of the perfect slut wife (no imperfection except in morals)

Why is the bull always has a 12” dick and washboard abs. I know we are to suspend belief but can’t we try a little originality. I suppose I have to wade through the crap to discover the few good LW’s authors

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
davwoo

Did you think with a 2.2x rating this was going to be good? Seriously? The fact you commented in your own name is brave enough for me not to point out that you're commenting on a shit disturbing story. Oh and two times the charm for JB.. just saying...

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years ago
Nitpicking

I wonder if that Honda repair guy is for real. I doubt it, but there is a slight chance that he is what he says.

Sometimes the best-known authors stumble into little errors. I recently read a T.C. Boyle story for which I wanted to say, "Mr. Boyle, the New York Central Railroad hasn't existed since 1968. You're from Peekskill, you should know that." And he might answer, "Yes, but my *character* doesn't know it!"

2words1fiinger2words1fiingeralmost 6 years agoAuthor

My point exactly. Writers often take liberties. And let's be honest, what bird in their right mind would want to sing Justin Bieber?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author is confused about castration. Loosing both testes results in infertility and low testosterone. If the testosterone is replaced through injections, libido and erectile function are restored. There is no reason this couple should have looked to find her a lover, especially since she was also infertile.

2words1fiinger2words1fiingerover 2 years agoAuthor

The author doesn’t give a shit. I didn’t back then when I wrote this, and I sure as hell doesn’t care now. Posting this, you are trying to look better than everyone else by expressing your google searched knowledge and just being an asshole. I put tentacles into the story for fuck’s sake. Get over yourself.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

What happened to the story about the parrot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous