All Comments on 'Helping Out a Friend'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesalmost 9 years ago
Stereotypical

These stories can be so stereotypical when it comes to black men being in the story. "Jerome?" For real? There are more black men named Michael, David, John, etc...which makes this kind of unrealistic. I don't even know any black men named Jerome or Jamal. Although I am sure they exist, they are far and few in between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

same old formula, same old story

for once it would nice to see the wife say no

and kick his ass out for a few days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical slimeball tale.

Obviously draft was written with a large crayon since it is apparent author is mentally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
0 stars

I wish there was a way to mark 0 stars. But I guess something is deserved for the attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wish I could give it a 10 for your content and effort.

Pay no attention to the asshole annony. He she it? It has no taste and no style, that's why his wife left him a sad and miscible asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You have way too much time on your hands, . . .

and way too little talent to be wasting it pretending to be a writer. Every wonder why you have to Give your writing away? If you really want to be involved in literature I suggest you volunteer at the local library. They can teach almost any level of intellect how to shelve books.

Just another day at the zoo, watching the Gorilla fuck the white chimp. Was it good for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So for several months ...

... he was, supposedly, locked out of his house, had a restraining order against him, etc., and yet he was so stupid that he did nothing to deal with a JOINT SAVINGS Account with his erstwhile wife? Effectively he allowed her to have free run of all the money?

And he was surprised when she took the lot??

If he is that stupid he really should not be allowed out in public!!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This could be a good story...but...

This could be a good story...but it has a lot of flaws!! Some are: 1st - The reader don't know what kind of marriage they have (even if they have other stories, this one should have that even if briefly; 2nd - She gets upset to not be told about the guest, then comes almost naked to dinner? 3rd - The guy that was being helped didn't even asked the husband if he was good with what was going to happen? is that to be a grateful kind of man; 4th - the wife fucks the other guy twice and then says to her husband: "Would you like a turn?"...as she was going to do a favour to her husband; 5th - What kind of husband accepts all that without saying a word? What kind of respect he will expect from his wife from that day on? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I see asshole bonnie

left her mark again. Pay no attention to that psycho.

emersonbosworthemersonbosworthalmost 9 years ago
good story

Loved it, love a black cock in a white pussy, so do most white women.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
All black guys are named Jerome

Or somethimes Lester, according to Literotica authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A bit long

I did find the story erotic but I felt it ran a bit long and the ending was a bit odd. You could have ended the story with Lisa going shopping. That would have set us up for a sequel..

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
The names

Tyron / e, Jamal and Jerome occur in something over 20% of all lit IR stories.

I honestly wish they'd get a different list of names. Don't get me started on all the other cliches....

Gave it a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. what else is new?normal fare for this category anymore

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
What Crap!!

I feel embarrass after reading this. That I read the whole thing. I was hoping that it was a set up between Lisa and Jerome.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
sucking remains

Husband yet tosuck the black cum to suck from cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I thought the story was boring. And fairly illogical to reality - even a fantasy based reality.

I can only imagine part two, when a black man with no job lives in the house screwing the white wife while the white husband works to support it.

1. That belongs in IR, not LW.

2, It wasn't that good of a story to begin with, if you go on that cliche - it will get all that much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not the girl he took home to his folks, for sure......

....also not the girl I'd want to be the mother of my children.....in the end, I'd never have any certainty, short of a baby being mixed-race or of Scandinavian influence, or genetic testing, that the baby was mine. Not a recipe for a marriage made and strengthened to weather the many, many storms that come to us all.

So, fucking the black guy was hot, if they were sharing a hooker or partying with college sluts, but I don't buy giving another man to my wife for sex is being 'cool'.....just stupid, dangerous and destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It is a very erotic fiction; the story line is straight to the point but so are jack-off fantasies

I am a senior yet i got hard.

I could imagine Lisa in her thin almost see-thru robe.

The scene where Jerome helps her fill the dishwasher is actually very erotic.

I have had a pronounced voyeur side since i remember.

I wanted my wife to sleep with another man but she flatly refused the idea.

Some men have vivid fantasies where they share their wife. I used to jack off to scenarios where my wife comes home after she's been with another man & i help her take off her clothes, kiss every square inch of her body, hug her & tell her: i will always take you back. I do not love you any less for what you did earlier today. In a strange way i may-be love you even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why

Why did Jerome quit? Will wifey be moving away with him? Is hubby happy with his or his wife's action? Why stop the story when you did?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous- it is very erotic fiction.......

Your wife should have hit you over your head and put you out of your misery. I'm surprised she didn't send you packing.

I guess it's guys like you that keep authors like this coming back with more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New job

He’s new job is taking care of that white pussy. He was ball high in it has soon as he left for work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous