Helping the Elderly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

Tracy continued her effort to persuade. "He is busy, Harry. Besides, we can hear the den door open. Don't worry, he doesn't suspect a thing."

Tracy's reassurance must have helped Harry because in no time she felt his penis become fully erect.

Tracy's mouth was latched onto the giant knob of a cock as her hands pumped the huge black shaft. Using the saliva from her blow job, she coated her hands and was using slow, deep strokes on him. She was moaning and making loud sucking noises on his dick. Harry felt light headed and noticed her serious, focused effort. 'Tracy is really going after it today,' he thought. And she was.

Tracy loudly gasped for air as she came up from his dick and spoke to Harry: "Come on Daddy. Cum for me baby." She then returned to her noisy and wet blow job. She was reminded that it was work to give Harry a blow job.

Jim had to turn the volume down on his computer due to the loud noises Tracy was making on Harry's cock. He was surprised at how well his wife could suck such a giant dick and wondered how many times had she given the old black man a blow job. This was definitely a side of his wife he had never seen before.

Harry loved how she was becoming an accomplished slut. Her high-pitched voice and her desire to please combined for a once-in-a-lifetime experience for Harry. And it was happening whenever he wanted it, and sometimes even when he didn't. He looked down on her as she worked his dick. Blonde hair down at shoulder's length, her bright, blue eyes staring up at him, her full breasts rocking in motion from her dedicated cock-sucking. It was too much for him to hold out for any length of time. Harry loved to be dominant, but in reality he was putty in her hands. Of course, he could never let her know that.

Tracy kept sucking and stroking like some sort of cock sucking machine until Harry felt the beginning of an orgasm. It swelled within him until: "Hmm...oh...Damn...!" Harry was trying to keep quiet since Jim was not too far off.

Tracy felt it boiling up from his loins. She adjusted her position and began to draw from his cock. Sucking now to get all of Harry's cum, she sucked and pulled, stroked and coaxed his dick relentlessly. The first rush of cum eased into her mouth and slid, far too quickly for her to taste it, down her throat. She collected the next two shots of hot cum into her mouth so she could enjoy his taste more fully. 'So good.' She thought. Her stroking subsided as the flow of semen ended.

Harry strained to catch his breath. "Oh, now, Girl. That was alright." He smiled down at her and walked down into the pool to cool off..

Tracy hoped that Jim had seen the blow job she had just given to Harry because she thought it was one of her best. She made sure she had performed in full view of the camera so he would have been able to see everything.

Jim was now sweating and panting in the den. His pants were completely off, his little penis looked like a small worm retreating into his nest of public hair. He had cum so many times that his last two orgasms didn't even produce any semen. He had cum three times before Tracy even put Harry in her mouth! Never had he seen anything that hot in his life. It was a whirlwind of sexual stimulation, emotion, lust, and even a little jealousy. He had a total of six mind-blowing orgasms in pretty rapid succession. He would have never guessed it could be possible for him to be so turned on.

After her blow job, Tracy followed Harry into the pool and relaxed in the water. She thought to herself about her need to have sex and that, while she thoroughly enjoyed pleasing Harry, he did not satisfy her directly. Nearly all of her orgasms were due to her touching herself. She wanted Harry to go down on her, to eat her pussy and at least reciprocate.

Tracy had Harry lie down in the guest room on the massage table that had recently been delivered. Despite her present blossoming into a cock slut, she still believed Harry needed massages for his circulation. Harry wasn't going to reveal that he invented his ailment for fear she may not be as likely to visit him in the future.

Tracy grabbed a bottle of baby oil and then laid his towel across his midsection. She began to give him a thorough rub down: legs, arms, chest, back, his whole body. Her massage was a sincere effort to help Harry and a way to encourage Jim to come out and say hello. Harry fell asleep as she was rubbing his body.

After the massage, Harry and Tracy went into the pool and swam for a bit until Harry became tired and asked to go home. Disappointed and ready for more sex, Tracy reluctantly agreed to drive him home.

Jim came out and said good bye to Harry just before they left. Tracy thought Jim seemed tired, like he had been working out. He smiled and shook Harry's hand, then went back into the den and continued to toy with his new camera. He just learned how to use its motion detection and record feature that allowed recording every time there was movement in front of the camera.

As they drove Harry home he commented: "I'm not comfortable with Jim being home when I am at your house."

"Harry, he doesn't care about what I do. That's why I started volunteering in the first place. I was bored! I think it will be good for us to spend some time at the house while he is there at some point during the week. It may put him at ease to see me actually helping you."

Harry understood her point, but didn't like having sex with Tracy when Jim was in the same house.

Tracy kissed Harry good bye and returned home where she and Jim watched TV and ate a salad before going to sleep. There was no more talk about Harry for the rest of the night.

*****

The next morning, Tracy sent Jim on his way to work and dressed in a light blue min-skirt with a low-cut white blouse. She wore one of her push-up bras and zebra patterned four-inch heels. She put her hair up in a ponytail and applied her make up. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw a changed woman. Once modest and practical, she was now dressed for sex. She felt a warmth in the knowledge that Harry wanted her to be dressed this way. She felt a sexual high thinking about serving his needs and especially his huge cock. She also was turned on by how people reacted to her yesterday at Walmart and decided she wanted more of that kind of attention. She liked showing off.

Her conscience felt a little better knowing that Jim was sexually stimulated by her cheating on him, though she was not going to let him know she knew this anytime soon.

It was a little after eleven o'clock by the time she managed to call Harry.

"Are you up, baby?" Tracy always called Harry before she set out to his house.

"Hello sexy! Yes, I'm up. I'm dressed and relaxing. I'm waiting for you to get over here and work your magic!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Harry! I'll be right there. Do you need anything?"

"Just you and your sexy body!" He teased.

"On my way!" She ended the call and made her way to his house.

Tracy pulled into Harry's driveway and immediately notice there were several cars parked nearby that normally would not be there at this time of day. It looked as though Harry had company.

Not knowing what to expect, she cautiously let herself in the house and closed the door quietly behind her. The house was dark so Tracy approached slowly as she walked to the entrance of the living room. The room was filled with the sounds of a woman having sex. Tracy strained her eyes and could barely make out a few of Harry's friends in the darkness. It looked like Roger was the only one she recognized. The volume was so loud that no one heard her come in. She stood back away from the room and watched the flat screen TV to see what was playing.

It was a porn video. Tracy watched, glued to where she stood as a big-busted white woman with long blonde hair was having sex with what looked like four or five black men with enormous penises. The woman was riding one of the men who was seated on a couch in the middle of a nicely furnished living room. She was sucking a black man who was standing behind the couch, and she was jacking off two black men, one in each hand who were standing next to the one receiving the blow job behind the couch. She became excited almost instantly.

Tracy's pussy was dripping wet as she immediately imagined herself as the lucky woman getting used by those black cocks. She reached down and rubbed her bare pussy and shuddered. 'I'm wet and I'm very horny.' She also reminded herself that she didn't have an orgasm yesterday.

Tracy should have been afraid to be alone with what looked like four men watching pornography of this nature, two of whom she had never met. Instead, she became aroused. Very aroused. After watching for a few minutes, she decided to enter.

"Hello, gentlemen." She greeted the men who were unaware she had been in the room.

The men turned around and looked at Tracy with smiling faces.

"Harry, look at this!" It was Roger who was sitting closest to where Tracy was standing.

Harry got up from his chair. "There she is! Come on in, Darlin!"

Tracy entered the room in her slutty clothes she had put on just for Harry and stood next to the TV. All eyes were on her and she loved it. She stuck her chest out and looked at Harry for direction.

"Gentlemen, this is Tracy. She's the young lady I was telling you about earlier."

A round of "Hello, Tracy" was repeated several times.

Harry continued. "Tracy this is Roger, whom you've already met." Roger gave a mini salute with his hand. "How are you doing, sexy?"

"Hi Roger." Tracy smiled in return. She was a little embarrassed since the last time she saw him she had Harry's cock in her mouth.

"This is Jeremy, a buddy from my trade school days."

"Nice to meet you, Tracy." He smiled. Jeremy had gray hair on the sides of his head and was bald on top, he was skinny and had a lot of wrinkles on his face, probably from too much sun, Tracy guessed. He looked friendly.

"Nice to meet you, Jeremy!" She said.

"This young man is Wallace. He's a carpenter that used to work for me."

Wallace nodded his head and looked Tracy up and down, he was muscular and handsome. His face was smooth with few wrinkles or blemishes. His neck was thick and he looked like a bull. She thought he looked to be in his thirties.

"Wallace." Tracy thought Wallace was handsome, but also a little dangerous looking.

"Nice meeting all of you!" Tracy looked at all three. Her nipples were so hard they ached. She was also dripping wet and remembered that she didn't have any panties on.

The three men on the couch scooted over and tried to get Tracy to sit in between them, but Tracy opted to walk over to Harry sitting in his chair and sat on his lap.

"Harry, you didn't tell me you had company." Tracy continued to look at the three men.

"Well, we were talking about you on the phone and I told them you would be over today. I thought it would be a good time to introduce you."

Tracy smiled at Harry, then turned to look at the men. She was sitting on Harry's lap and was facing the direction of the men on the couch. Harry's hand was on her legs and her already short skirt was nearly at her waist. If she spread her legs even slightly, they would be able to see her pussy. She was teasing them by opening her legs a little, then closing them, as if she wasn't paying attention.

All three men stared lustfully at Tracy. It soon became obvious that Harry had shared details about the nature of their relationship with them. A fact that excited Tracy very much.

The video on the TV was paused to a still shot of the woman's back. You could see a giant cock coming out of her pussy with the three men facing her from behind the couch situated in the middle of the room. Tracy wasn't used to such a public display of sexuality and having other men around when she was feeling and looking so sexual. There was a surreal quality to the situation she suddenly found herself in.

She turned to look at the TV and teased "You men shouldn't be watching such things! You are naughty!" Tracy looked at Harry, kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Well, to be honest, I was telling my friends here about how you have helped me and how you seem very comfortable around black men. The topic of interracial relations came up and we were talking about how you don't seem to be racist at all."

"Well of course I'm not, Silly." Tracy smiled at them all in turn.

Harry was going on, explaining how they all came to be at his house watching interracial porn but then Wallace interrupted.

"All white girls are racist. She's just nice to you, Harry." Wallace shook his head smiling.

Jeremy then added "Wallace is right. I'm going on sixty and I never had a white girl even so much as look in my direction, let alone be interested in me."

"That's because you're ugly." Roger said laughing. Harry pointed at Roger in recognition of his joke.

Jeremy continued. "She's getting paid by that Senior Citizen Center. That's who she's working for."

Tracy's face turned red. "How could you think I'm racist? Just because I'm a white woman you think I'm racist? And paid to volunteer? That doesn't even make sense!"

The men really got Tracy's dander up. "I am NOT a racist." She insisted.

She looked at Harry "Aren't you going to say anything, Harry?"

"There's a reason they feel that way, Darlin. Maybe you need to prove them wrong." Harry was toying with her.

"Well, I'm sorry you all feel that way. I know you will like me once you get to know me."

Tracy calmed down a little as she thought about the fact that they may not have had many good experiences with white women. She was determined to show them how un-racist she could be.

Changing the subject, Wallace said "Start that bad boy back up, Harry." He pointed at the TV.

"I don't know if that would be proper." Harry looked at Tracy.

The last thing Tracy wanted to do was give the men any reason to dislike her. Besides, she wanted to see the movie and how the men reacted to the scene.

"I'm okay with that. You can push play." Tracy noticed the expression on their faces. The three looked at each other, then Harry. They liked her answer.

Harry picked up the remote and pushed play. The action resumed. Almost immediately, Harry started caressing Tracy's legs. He smelled her hair and rubbed his hand over her breasts giving them a full squeeze. Tracy spread her legs slightly to let his hands caress her thighs. Jeremy was watching from the corner of his eye as she revealed her wet, blonde snatch.

Tracy looked on as the woman on the screen sucked a huge cock while simultaneously stroking the two other men. Tracy knew that by her being there while these men watched this obscene display that she was agreeing with what was happening, at least at some level. She also realized that it may be suggested that she mimic this scene with Harry and his friends. The strange thing was that she never thought about leaving. If Harry wanted her to stay, then she would stay. There was something else at work in her. For the first time she recognized that she was very attracted to black men in general, and not just Harry.

Jeremy said, referring to the video, "Wow! She's coordinated." The others moaned their approval. The men were moving their attention from the hot video to Tracy's hot body being handled by Harry. She had her legs spread to allow his hands to tweak her clit and massage her slippery lips.

Tracy was watching the video, but also had her eyes on the men. They were shifting in their seats. She noticed that they all had significant bulges in their pants and were rubbing themselves.

Wallace asked Harry: "Is it cool, Harry? Can I...?"

"Yeah, it's cool." Harry responded.

"Is what cool?" Tracy asked Harry quietly.

"Wallace wants to jack off." Harry whispered back.

"Fuck yeah." Wallace stood up and unzipped his pants. Pulled them down and got his cock out.

Tracy immediately looked at Wallace as he stood up, then her eyes were directed down at his crotch.

"Oh my God." She looked at Wallace's now exposed cock, it looked at least as big as Harry's, only much more attractive. She admired his prodigious member and looked at him with a new appreciation. She made eye contact, smiled and looked back down at his enormous cock, then back up at his eyes. She couldn't have looked sexier in that moment. She made no effort to be discrete while she was checking out his package.

"Sit down, Wallace. You're blocking my view!" Jeremy tried to look around Wallace to see the action on the screen. Wallace sat back down on the couch clutching his huge cock.

Everyone continued to watch the hot video as the hung black men on the screen fucked the sexy white woman. Tracy had a hard time watching the movie with Wallace stroking his cock. She was mostly staring at his dick and he was mostly staring at her. She even spread her legs a little more for him. It was obvious to all what was going on between the two.

"Excuse me for a minute." Tracy said as she got up to use the restroom. As she was getting up, Jeremy said "I'm taking mine out too. I hope you don't mind, little lady." He looked at Tracy.

Tracy looked at Jeremy and just smiled. The men all groaned in reaction to Tracy's silent permission. Jeremy, Harry, and Roger all began taking their cocks out.

Tracy went to the restroom and used a wash cloth and warm water to wipe her pussy. She was soaking wet and getting a little sticky. Although she hadn't been doing anything physical, she was out of breath. She felt like she was high or light headed. As if she were watching herself from the outside. All those black men in Harry's living room really got her heart pumping and her juices flowing! The video served as an outline for what she believed all the men wanted. She was watching the video as if it were a "How-to" guide for having sex with more than one man. Before she met Harry, she never had even imagined having sex with other men, let alone more than one man, now she's in a situation where she could easily have sex with four, well-hung black men, and by the look of things, that's exactly where it was going.

Tracy knew that when she went back out into the living room that they would all most likely be masturbating. She also knew that she had never felt both so turned on and afraid at the same time. She ultimately decided that she was not going to have sex with the men. Not because she didn't want to, but simply because she didn't have the first clue as to what to do. She felt totally unprepared and she didn't know what Harry wanted or what his motives were in this situation. Even if she did know what to do, she didn't know those men well enough to trust that they would be gentle enough for her.

She composed herself and went back out into the living room. She was prepared to tell them all no. 'They can masturbate if they wanted to, but I'm not going to help...and they sure aren't going to fuck me.' She resolved.

"Here she comes!" Wallace was keeping an eye out for Tracy as she came out of the bathroom.

While she was in the restroom, the four men were watching the video and working their cocks up to their fully erect state. They all had their pants not down at the ankles, as Tracy would have imagined, but completely off. They were all well-endowed, especially when compared to Jim, but Wallace was the only one in the same "epic" category that Harry belonged to. His penis must have been over twelve inches, and thick, but differed from Harry's in that it was shinier and smoother. It was a sexier looking penis, she thought. Wallace was younger and his cock reflected this fact. Tracy wondered what it would be like having sex with a younger black man. Most likely, he wouldn't get tired like Harry, and he would probably want to do it more often. She was dripping wet again at the thought of having sex with Wallace.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers