Helping the Elderly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

Harry wasn't happy about asking for help with Tracy. He wasn't about to give her up, but he knew that if he didn't call for some reinforcements that she might go somewhere else entirely. He felt it a better option to get some help from his friends, than for her to find someone else who is a lot younger and cause her to abandon him altogether.

"Well, anytime you want to share her, you just give the word." Jeremy added.

They all laughed at Jeremy's offer, but Wallace had different plans for Tracy. He wanted to fuck her alone. The hell with sharing her, or subjecting her to gangbangs. He saw in Tracy a fine woman that would make one, hot freak of a girlfriend and he wanted to pursue her beyond getting Harry's permission for an occasional piece of ass. Tracy was so fine there was no way he would share her with another man if she were his.

Tracy walked back into the living room feeling like a true slut. She sat on Harry's lap, but was "tapped off" by him. She had noticed that lately he seemed to be sleeping more and was wanting more of a break from his treatments. He seemed to be slowing down sexually. Harry didn't want her on his lap because he was dead tired. Tracy knew this was going to be an issue at some point. 'He's almost 79' she reminded herself more than a few times these past two weeks.

Wallace was sitting down on the couch and offered: "Why don't you sit on my lap, Tracy?"

Thank God Wallace wanted her on his lap. She was embarrassed to have been moved off from Harry's!

Tracy walked over to Wallace and sat on his lap. No sooner did she sit down than he began rubbing her body. She liked his strong hands on her and he seemed to really enjoy touching her. It was different than how Harry touched her. He wasn't as "touchy" as Wallace was being at that moment.

Roger was getting up to leave. "Harry, Jeremy, Wallace, Tracy my dear, I am going to my place and relaxing. My favorite game show starts in a few minutes."

The men said their good-byes to Roger, Tracy waved. Harry went into his bedroom and lay down.

"Well, Wallace? Are you about ready to head out? You've got to be back at the work site, don't you?"

"Yeah, I need to get back." Wallace took out his phone and asked Tracy, "what's your number?"

Tracy was put on the spot. She wanted Wallace to have her number, but she didn't want Harry to get angry with her for giving her number out.

"Just call Harry if you want to talk to me. He and I are together. Sorry Wallace." She rubbed his hand.

"No, you're right. That's the right thing to do. Would you mind getting together sometime if it's okay with Harry?" Tracy liked the sweet voice he was using.

"Sure, Wallace. That would be nice." Secretly, she was very attracted to Wallace. She wouldn't mind spending some time with him.

Wallace moved in and kissed Tracy deeply, then left with Jeremy.

Tracy went into Harry's room, laid down with him and fell asleep.

*****

Tracy woke up feeling refreshed. She could not stop thinking back to that afternoon's group encounter and thought it too bad that Jim couldn't have watched via his remote camera. She rather enjoyed thinking about the future possibilities of her pleasing black men and having Jim secretly watch her at the same time. Her thoughts about taking care of Harry's condition were more and more at the back of her mind.

Tracy went into the kitchen and was making Harry some chicken soup from a whole chicken he had in his freezer. She looked over to Harry's living room where the padded stool sat exactly where it was left three hours ago. She visualized the four men she serviced and closed her eyes in an effort to relive the moment. She tried to imagine all four of them fucking her and she just couldn't get past the fact that she may not be able to give each one the attention they deserved.

After serving Harry his dinner, Tracy cleaned herself up and said good-bye. She then left for home. The two didn't speak of the events of that afternoon.

Tracy decided to go shopping on her way home from Harry's. She felt that after today, she deserved to treat herself to some more sexy clothes. It appeared as though there was an exhibitionist as well as a big cock slut coming out in Tracy and she wanted more clothes to show off her hot body to others. There was a lingerie shop in an upscale outdoor shopping center not too far from her home that she wanted to check out.

Tracy parked in front of the store called "Night Skins" and walked in. The clerk took immediate notice of her as she was wearing her tight shirt, mini skirt and zebra heels. The older white man who worked the counter was about 60-years old with a gray moustache and a full head of hair styled in a hard part. He had tattoos on his arms, and was dressed in a skin-tight, spandex shirt with tight blue jeans. He wore black stud earrings in both ears. Tracy was sure he was gay as he looked similar to several gay men she had seen around town.

"Hello, welcome to Night Skins." He smiled wide.

"Hi. Are you about to close?" Tracy noticed there weren't any cars in front of the store and no customers inside.

"No, this is typically a slow time of the day. We get very busy on Fridays and Saturdays." He stood with his back against the sales counter and crossed his muscular arms.

"I see." Tracy smiled nervously.

The store was filled with all sorts of lingerie. The walls were well-organized with hanging garter belts and hose, fantasy role-playing dresses like short nurses' costumes, mini-skirt policeman outfits, and see-through body suits. The sales floor was of considerable size. There were well over a dozen circular racks with booty shorts, hot pants, mini-skirts, bras and various types of bustier.

"Wow! You have a lot of clothes!" Tracy was excited.

"Is this your first time here?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Welcome!" He walked with Tracy as she wandered further into the store.

Tracy needed help selecting something. She had never shopped in a store like this before and felt clueless. She continued:

"I'm trying to expand my wardrobe and I'm looking for something sexy for when I'm home and maybe when I'm out in public with my...husband."

"Well, you have got the body for it, that's for sure!" Tracy caught the man looking at her breasts.

"My name is Bruce" He extended his hand.

"Hi. I'm Tracy." Tracy took his hand and shook it.

"Well, Tracy, did you have anything in mind, or do you need some recommendations?"

"Well, I need outfits. Matching skirts and tops. I would also like to look at bras and sexy underwear. You know, that sort of thing." She was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

"Okay. Why don't we go through some of the racks and pick out a few outfits, then you can go to the dressing room and try them on."

"Sounds like fun, Bruce!"

Tracy and Bruce browsed several racks. Bruce checked the sizes and offered advice about color and fabric. Tracy was having a blast looking at all the sexy clothes and talking to Bruce about how each would look on her body. He seemed to have a knack for what was sexy.

After about thirty minutes of shopping, Tracy had enough items to begin trying them on.

"Where do I go to change?"

"Right there in the middle of the store." Bruce showed her the two dressing rooms that were between display shelves in an island at the center of the store. Let me know if you need help."

"Okay, thanks." Tracy closed the door to the dressing room which was no more than four feet tall, situated in such a way so that her feet and her head could be seen from the show room floor.

Tracy had trouble right from the start. The zipper on the mini-skirt appeared either broken or very difficult to zip up.

"Bruce? Can you help me a second?" Tracy had on the top she wore into the store and the new, red mini-skirt that came up to just above her mid-thighs.

Bruce must have been standing very close because he took no time to get to the dressing room.

"What's the problem, Sweetie?"

"I'm having trouble with the zipper, and I also need your opinion."

Tracy turned around in the dressing room while Bruce blocked the door open with his body. He was able to zip up the skirt in seconds.

"There. It stuck a little. It should be fine now. What else did you need?"

"Is this skirt too short?" Tracy used her hands to smooth the thick fabric down in an effort to lengthen it.

"Well, come out and walk in it and I will tell you."

Tracy put her heels on and walked out onto an aisle in the store, then turned around.

Bruce stood with his hand under his chin as if he were deep in thought. He walked up to her, squatted down and pulled the hem a little. While adjusting her hem, Tracy could feel the back of his fingers lingering longer than necessary against her legs. It gave her the goose bumps.

"I think it's perfect." He said finally.

"Thanks!" Tracy spun around and headed back to try on a matching white top.

The top was difficult to put on. The fabric was very sheer and felt like jersey cotton only thinner. She had to take off her bra to get it on.

The mirror in the changing room was too close for her to get a good idea of how the outfit looked so she went back out into the store to use the mirror there.

She walked to the other side of the aisle where there was another full length mirror and looked at her reflection.

She saw Bruce move behind her.

"Wow! You are going to turn some heads wearing that!" He was smiling at her.

Tracy blushed.

"Thank you!" Tracy turned around to see the entire outfit. The red mini-skirt was short, but not excessively so. The top, however, was so thin you could see her nipples, even their color, quite clearly. The shirt was so thin she could also see the freckles she had on her shoulders through the material. Her breasts moved with the clingy material with every motion she made. It was an incredibly sexy top.

Bruce came up to her and pulled her shirt up around the front neckline to adjust it. Tracy felt his hands graze her breasts as he was straightening the shirt. She quietly gasped as her nipples were very sensitive after her afternoon with the black men. They seemed to pop out even more with Bruce's subtle touch. He moved the shirt around making it fit better on her body, then cupped each of her breasts in his hands as a final adjustment.

"Oh! Thank you." Was all Tracy said.

"I'm going to try on something else, but I'll take these."

Tracy walked back to the dressing room and took off the top and mini-skirt and handed them to Bruce who was now hanging out right by the door to her dressing room. Tracy was naked except for her zebra patterned heels. Bruce was in position to see her naked body as the door opened and closed. She was feeling aroused because of all the attention he was giving her. 'Why would a gay man turn me on? I must be out of control!' She thought to herself.

She selected a soft pink busier to try on next. She removed the silk, low-cut bustier from the hanger and unhooked the twenty or so fasteners from the back. After putting it on, she fastened most of it before needing help getting the top ones buttoned. They were much tighter since they were essentially taking the pressure of holding her breasts up in the front.

Her tits were inside the cups in the front, but just barely. Her nipples were partially showing. Bruce was right there and came into the dressing room to help.

"You have to have your breasts completely in the cups for this to work. Then I can button the rest of it. Many women leave the top five undone and just settle for a looser fit because they usually put this on when they are alone. Something to keep in mind."

Bruce surprised Tracy by moving around to her back, reaching around her and sticking his hands in and under her cups in the front, lifting her tits up and sliding them into the cups. He had his hands all over her bare breasts as he was positioning them into the front of the bustier. Tracy's sensitive nipples were instantly hard and her pussy became wet again.

Tracy thought 'I could have done that!' But didn't say anything to Bruce. It was nice to have his help and his opinion and she was a little turned on by his strange, unpredictable behavior.

Bruce buttoned up the back and then left the room to answer the phone. Tracy put her heels back on and walked out to see the bustier in the full length mirror. She hadn't been wearing underwear all day so she had none to put on so the only thing she wore was her heels and the bustier. Her breasts were smashed together, creating a great deal of sexy cleavage. They were pushed up and out of the top of the pink bustier. She looked like a caricature of an Old West prostitute from a saloon.

"Oh my God! That's sexy!" She said aloud. She turned around a few times. Her ass and pussy were exposed and her pussy was still very wet. She was taking full advantage of the store being empty as she pranced around in just the bustier and heels. Tracy looked down in annoyance. She had something in her shoe and needed to sit in the padded chair near the mirror to remove it. Her legs were spread wide as she checked her shoe.

Tracy saw Bruce out of the corner of her eye by the front door. He was off the phone. She looked up and surveyed the entrance to make sure a customer hadn't come in. As he was walking toward her it just then occurred to her that she had heard the sound of him locking the doors before he made his way in her direction. 'That's strange,' she thought, but refocused on shaking out her shoe.

She shook the pebble out of her shoe and looked up just in time to see Bruce coming at her quickly with a fairly impressive cock hanging out of his fly. Before she could react, he lunged toward her and buried his head in between her legs as she sat in the chair. In one swift motion he had a leg in each hand pushed back to expose her pussy as she was, pinned to the chair. Tracy let out a loud "yelp," as she sat helplessly exposed Bruce's advances. His face was now in her crotch, his mouth was firmly pressed against her pussy and his tongue began probing and licking. He was making smacking noises as he kissed and licked her pussy.

Bruce felt he had to go for it. He had sat back while this incredibly sexy cock-tease came into his store, stripped for him, taunted him, and let him feel her up repeatedly. She was begging for it! He had never seen a customer so bold, so slutty. He had to act while there was no one in the store.

Tracy's shock turned to fear, and then to anger as Bruce's tongue penetrated her pussy. He was fucking her with what felt like a very long, talented tongue. His moustache was rubbing against her clit up and down and around. She could feel his wet lips against her labia. She struggled to force her legs down, but he had too tight a grip and he was far too strong for her to manage. What pissed her off most was the fact that her body was responding to his assault by becoming aroused.

"God damn you! Let me go! Stop it, you fucking pervert!" Tracy was wanting to resist, primarily because she was taken off guard. He persisted despite her pleas. Soon her fear and anger subsided and she was flooded with the warm sensation of Bruce's mouth on her pussy.

"SSSTop...Bruuuce...Oh my Gggoood.!" Tracy's pussy was flooded with a mixture of Bruce's saliva and her own juices. His lips moved up and began sucking her clit like it was a small penis. He sucked it into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He pinched it between his pursed lips and dragged his tongue across it repeatedly. Tracy couldn't believe how good this new sensation felt. She had never received oral sex like this from her husband. All of a sudden, she released a flood of cum that saturated Bruce's face. Her orgasm came only moments after Bruce's advances. "Ahhhh! Oh God!" She trembled again in an intense orgasm. One after another. She was trying to catch her breath and calm down. She was so excited!

Tracy stopped struggling. Rather than push him away, she was now pulling on his head...bringing it to her pussy and moving her crotch against his mouth, rubbing her soaking wet pussy all over his face. Using his head as a guide as she humped his face, sliding her crotch all over his moustache.

"Fuck!" She screamed as her pussy gushed more fluid onto Bruce. "Coming again!"

Bruce removed his pants as his face was buried in Tracy's crotch. He then had one hand jacking himself off as he continued his assault on Tracy's cunt. He loved the feeling of her climaxes and the cum she leaked onto his face. She tasted delicious.

Tracy used her arms to push her body off the chair falling sideways onto the carpet. Bruce backed up and let her settle on the floor. She reached out and grabbed Bruce's hips drawing him toward her mouth. From here, she got on top of Bruce who was now laying on his back and began sucking his cock furiously. She lifted one leg and straddled his face. The two lovers were moaning and humming and making nasty sounds as they passionately devoured one another. Tracy's head was bobbing on Bruce's eight-inch dick, she was deep throating him and enjoying the smaller size for a change. Tracy came again and had to remove his cock from her hungry mouth so as not to bite it while she shook with her third orgasm in about five minutes.

Bruce continued licking and sucking her pussy. She ground her flesh onto his face selfishly. He lifted his head to meet her and maintain contact with her clit.

Tracy focused on sucking Bruce's cock. She inhaled it and buried her face in his pubic hair. She coughed up the cock and then inhaled-catching her breath, then sucked the entire length back down her throat again. She repeated this pattern- creating a hot, slippery feeling for Bruce's cock.

Bruce felt the mouth of an expert whore take his dick completely. Her tongue was pushing and squeezing as she accepted him into her throat. She wasn't trying to perform, or experiment as to how deep she could take him, she was literally sacrificing her throat for the pleasure of his rock hard cock. This was a woman who knew how to have sex.

Tracy was going wild on Bruce. Her jaw was still aching from the work out earlier in the day, she knew it was time to move on. She soon grew tired of sucking his cock and sat up, pulling herself away from his expert tongue and turned herself around so that his cock was lined up with her pussy. She lowered herself down fast on his red hot, hard-as-a-rock cock and ground her pelvis against his. She was riding him and face to face. As Tracy ground her pussy against Bruce, taking all his dick deep within her, he reached up and pulled down her bustier to let her full, aching tits free. He suckled her nipples and drew them deep into his mouth causing Tracy to squeal. Tracy's grinding became stroking, she adjusted her stance so that she was now lifting her pussy up the length of his dick and slamming down on it hard. She was fucking him hard and fast and loving every second of it.

Pounding each other, slapping flesh and grunting, the two fucked on the carpet in the middle of the lingerie store for a good while. Tracy was sweating- her body red hot, save for her wet nipples cooled by the constant attention of Bruce's mouth. Tracy's pumping slowed to heavy and hard pounding then a final release from Bruce as he filled her womb with searing hot cum. Tracy slid forward and covered Bruce in her own orgasm. A sweaty, hot mess, Tracy moved her lips to his and kissed him passionately. They both collapsed together, panting.

Tracy started laughing.

"What?" Asked Bruce.

"Oh, nothing." Tracy smiled.

"No, really, what?" He asked again.

Tracy continued to laugh. "I thought you were gay!"

Bruce laughed, "I get that a lot. Sorry I went crazy on you. You were giving off some serious sexual energy, Tracy."

"I was shocked at first, but it was so hot, I got turned on immediately." She replied.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers