Helping the Elderly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

The two caught their breath, Tracy got dressed and put a few items on the counter for purchase.

Bruce gave her a discount.

"When do you think you'll be back?" Bruce asked. "I work 1:00 to 10:00 Tuesday through Saturday." He said as he handed her the bag of lingerie. He stapled his card to the bag.

"I'm sure I will be a regular customer from now on. The service here is superb!" Tracy teased.

Tracy put the bags in her Range Rover and drove home to her husband.

*****

Jim had come home from work and was wondering where Tracy could be. He was hungry and he had hoped to get some secret shots of her in sexy clothes for the cuckold website. It had only been about a week since he discovered the website dedicated to the cuckold lifestyle, but he felt so deeply connected to the other men there that he wanted to show off his hot wife. He wanted to post a sexy picture of Tracy for the site.

Jim also wanted to encourage her to bring Harry over to the house as soon as possible because he now had the ability to record. He had to be careful not to offend Tracy or scare her off. If he confided in her about his new desire to be cukolded, she may never have sex with Harry, or anyone else for that matter, while she was home. With his ability to record, he could always have visual record of her encounters. After considerable thought, he felt it best to keep this a secret, at least for now.

He was disappointed to discover that his remote camera had recorded nothing while he was gone due to the fact that Tracy hadn't been home all day, or at least, she didn't use the pool. He decided he needed to purchase one or two more cameras and place one in the guest room and another in the kitchen or master bedroom.

Jim was about to make a frozen pizza when Tracy walked in the house.

"Hi Honey!" Jim approached Tracy for a kiss.

"Hi Jim, how was your day?" Tracy kissed her husband and set her bags down.

Jim discussed some of the more interesting points of his day while Tracy made them a salmon salad. Not a word was exchanged about Harry, black men, or Tracy's unusual encounter in the lingerie store.

After dinner, Tracy and Jim were having a nice evening together sitting by the pool. Jim had deactivated the camera while they were together.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! I stopped by that lingerie shop that you were talking about last week. The one called "Night Skins?"

Jim looked up from his laptop. "Oh yes? How was it?"

"It was really nice. They have a huge inventory and they were very helpful." Tracy sighed. She still felt good and fucked from the spontaneous sex she had with Bruce.

Jim's eyes lit up. "Really? What did you get?"

"Would you like to see?" Tracy motioned to get up from her chair.

"Sure! Try something on!"

Tracy went to the dining room to retrieve her bag.

Jim walked over and switched the camera by the pool to "on." This was the chance he was waiting for. He would surely get a picture of Tracy for his website.

After about five minutes, Tracy came out in the red mini-skirt and white top she had just purchased from Bruce's store. She wore a pair of four inch red heels and walked around the table where Jim was sitting. Jim couldn't believe how hot his wife looked. Her skirt was tight around her thin waist and the white top was nearly see-through.

"Tracy! You look amazing!"

"Do you like it?" She smiled. "It doesn't look too over-the-top?"

"Of course it's over-the-top! Are you kidding?" Jim was pleasantly shocked.

Jim especially liked how she was parading around the hidden camera. He should be able to get a clear screen shot from the recorded footage to add to his profile page at the cuckold site.

Tracy excused herself to change into another outfit.

After a few minutes she came back out in the pink bustier with red, high-cut panties, black sheer thigh-high stockings and red heels.

Jim whistled his approval. That is classic, sexy look, Tracy. Come here and let me see it close up."

Tracy walked up to Jim and let him feel the fabric of the bustier.

"That feels so soft and smooth! I love the silk!" Jim felt her bustier and imagined what she would look like walking into a room with a black stud waiting for her on a bed, preferably, their bed.

"I have a few more shirts, a couple of thin yoga type tights and another min-skirt, but I will show you those another time."

Tracy left Jim alone on the patio and went inside to take a well-deserved shower. She smiled at the thought of how much cum and from how many men she had in and on her body since this afternoon.

'You were a naughty girl today, Tracy.' She thought.

She took her time in the hot shower, pampered herself with a lavender body oil, put on a baggy T-shirt and got into bed with her laptop and phone.

Jim nearly sprinted to the den to check the quality of video that recorded Tracy in her new outfits. He opened up the recorded file and played the video. There were dozens of excellent close ups of Tracy that captured her entire body. One was perfect. It showed her enormous tits under the nearly see-through fabric of her white shirt. It also showed her head turned away from the camera, which is exactly what Jim wanted to maintain some anonymity.

Jim saved the screenshot, opened his "Cuckold Lifestyle" account and uploaded the picture of his wife to the advertisement he placed several days ago.

He masturbated to the ad- seeing his wife connected to the want-ad turned him on. He was making his dream a reality and couldn't wait to schedule an "accidental" meeting between Tracy and a black "bull."

In the master bedroom, Tracy listened to a recorded phone message from Harry:

"Hey Darlin,' it's me, Harry. I was wondering if you would want to get together with Wallace tomorrow. He called and asked if you had any time to get together with him this week. I told him I am dead tired and that you would most likely be free tomorrow...that is if you want to. Call me back and let me know, okay Baby? Bye!"

Tracy became excited. Wallace really turned her on. She picked up the phone and rang Harry's number.

"Hello, Harry...?"

-To Be Continued in Chapter IV-

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers