All Comments on 'Her Ass is Used by Friends'

by Alex_likes_Butts

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
parkwaybunnyparkwaybunnyover 13 years ago

You really need to learn to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh yeah!

i love to finger my 5' 3" wife's tiny little asshole while she jacks me off.

she likes to watch me squirt so much that she lets me finger-fuck her ass.

when i try to fuck her ass, i get so excited that i cum as soon as i'm in,

so she's never known the extreme pleasure of being ass-fucked.

your story is exciting, but i'd rather you give her cock and not a banana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

The ahole who wrote the pathetic comment that you needed more writing skills is a jackass. Why come here? Grammar? No f-ing way. It is hot stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eep

Please, please, don't peel the banana, I beg of thee. Or that "well-lubed asshole" is going to be rapidly crapping some well-lubed mashed banana on those fingers of yours.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 12 years ago
Yes on the banana!

I'm a huge fan of adding a banana to the mix, and then literally mixing it with your cock.. It's hot and sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please...

learn to write better. I know we don't come on here for correct grammar, but it is distracting when the word "sexy" is used so many times it stops holding any meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ashley

Please have you friends fuck her ass

cowboy109cowboy109over 11 years ago
Great theme!

Hey, really great theme. The peeled banana though. I think they'd need a turkey baster to get that mushy paste in. I'm not sure if that's not kinky anymore or even more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feast upon it.

This story made me rock hard and dribble pre-cum like it was a faucet. He should kneel down and spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly lick and suck her asshole out while he tongue fucks her banana filled anal cavity until she cums. The taste should be amazing. If she's up to it, he should finish himself off balls deep in her rectum. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Memories

A high school boyfriend took me to an isolated cabin where he tied me up securely and laid me on a bed. He blindfolded me. We talked about various scenarios that excited us. Then I heard the door open and my boyfriend shushed the visitors. And what followed was nothing less than a gangbang. One of the visitors was definitely a grown man. For weeks I looked at friends of my boyfriend and wondered if they were secret participants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I just tickled and rubbed my horny anus as I read this story.

I felt my butthole pulsating with naughty pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous