Her Birthday Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katel
katel
2 Followers

"Are you sure you want this?" Casey asked her suddenly. "If you have any doubts tell me and we can stop." He grimaced, "I'll need to run home and take a cold shower, but we can stop." He held his breath as waited for the response from the beautiful woman beneath him.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years, Casey. There's no going back," with those words, she pulled him into her. Gasping at the marvelous sensation of being stretched. Casey wasn't incredibly long, but his girth made up for it, and he fit her perfectly. He pulled out and angled his next stroke to brush against her clit, and just like that she was gone. Her first orgasm seized her ferociously, and she raked her fingernails down his sides and screamed her release.

"You're not getting off that easily," he warned her with a gasp. Grasping her creamy white thighs with his hands he pulled her down until she held all of him inside of her. He used one hand to tease the rosy point of one breast, and the other to urge her to a second climax. He felt himself drawing closer to the brink at the same time. "Come on, Jessie, I know you have more in you." Just as the words left his mouth, she came in a wild bucking climax, which brought on his own. He roared out her name as her pumped himself into her, relishing the sweaty slide of their skin as they moved in tandem. They both came to a slow shuddering halt. Casey rolled off and lay next to her in satiated silence.

Jessica gave a purr of contentment and buried her face into his neck. "I hope you realize that as part of the birthday present you're obligated to stay the night," she warned him with a smile. She pulled a grape off the coffee table and fed it to him.

"Well, since it is a gift I suppose I better stay. I may even have to come over now and again just to show you that it was an acceptable birthday gift."

Jessica felt her heart leap at his words. Trying not to let herself hope, she turned to look at him tentatively. "Are you saying we might be able to do this again?"

Casey pulled her into a tight embrace, "What I'm saying darling, is that I'd be pretty upset if you only wanted this to be a one night fling, because I'm looking for a whole lot more." He leaned over and gently coaxed her mouth open with his tongue, stroking and twirling and kissing until he felt her tighten in desire. "I've waited far too long for this to not last for a long, long, time." He pulled her against him and showed her just what he'd been waiting for.

Jessica jumped out of bed when she heard the doorbell, checking to make sure that it hadn't woken Casey up she ran towards the door, pulling her robe on as she went. "Hold on, she called out softly," she arrived at the door and took a moment to catch her breath. She swung it open and gave Veronica a sly smile. "Good morning."

"Well I guess I don't have to ask how last night went," Veronica smirked. "If that swollen mouth and that hickey are any indication I'd say the plan worked marvelously. I'll just be going then, I just thought I'd stop by in case anything went wrong.," she turned to leave, but stopped when Jessica caught her arm.

"Hold on just a minute," Jessica ran into the living room and gathered up her angel costume. "Here go ahead and take this, I'm not going to need it and I know you'll put it to good use." "Are you sure you're not going to need it again?" Veronica asked as she took the costume and placed it in the large tote bag she always carried.

Jessica grinned, "No, I won't need it again, as Casey explained to me, although he liked the costume, it's not really the kind of present he was hoping for." When Veronica raised her eyebrows in question she replied innocently, "All he really wanted was for me to wear my birthday suit."

katel
katel
2 Followers
12