Her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" I growled, grabbing him by his thighs and pushing them up to expose his cute little ass. "Look at you. You're so fuckable. I'm hard as granite right now."

"I love making you hard," Julien sighed. "It feels so good inside me. It feels so right. Cody... make love to me. I neeeeed you! Now, now, now!"

I laughed as he kicked his legs anxiously. I was still checking out his precious backside, practically drooling with the desire for it. My cock certainly was. "'Make love', did you say? Don't you usually insist on calling it 'fucking'?"

"Yeahhh... I know I laughed at you last night for saying that, but you're totally right. It is lovemaking. When it's us... you know? It's still fucking, but... it's special. Really special."

The amusement around my smile melted away. My heart swelled and seemed to burst inside me in a flood of warmth that melted all the way through my extremities. I kept both hands on his cute butt cheeks and leaned down to kiss him, my tongue sliding hungrily across his gorgeous lips. He grabbed hold of me and squeezed me tightly, with all four limbs, trying to absorb me, to make us into one organism. Even the sensation of the rubber heels of his sneakers digging into my backside was sexy, and man, I could have leaped off a bridge for this gorgeous kid if he'd merely asked me to.

"You're so hot," I growled against his soft lips. "So goddamn hot."

"Lube, for fuck's sake!" he groaned.

"You're gonna have to let me go for a sec, little bro."

I grinned wickedly down at him. He scowled playfully at me and smacked my ass with both hands before releasing me with a little shove against my chest. I rolled off the bed and dove into the bag I'd thrown Julien's bottle of lube in while packing. Locating it with a crow of triumph, I leaped back onto the bed and flipped the bottle open, immediately drizzling plenty down Julien's cleft.

"Eeee, that's cold!" he yelped.

"Be a man!"

"You can't make me!" he giggled, kicking his legs. "I'll be a boy forever. I'll shave off my pubes and be your little twink."

I slicked up my aching hard-on and shuffled into position over him, grabbing his slender thighs to angle him up and keep him still. "Is that what you think I want? To put my cock inside a little hairless twink? Quit wriggling, kiddo - I need to get my cock inside you!"

"Would you still want to put your cock inside me if I waxed myself all over and became one of these pretty boys?" he asked softly, his laughter calming. "Or... would you like me even better that way?"

I touched the hungry tip of my cock to Julien's slick hole and let it rest there as I gazed down into his warm hazel eyes. The tiny flecks of colour in them seemed almost to glow, as if they were laced with gold dust and minuscule chips of emerald. "Do what you want with your body," I replied, smiling steadily at him. "Be a bare twink, or be as hairy as a Wookiee for all I care. It was your beautiful heart and your gorgeous smile I fell for... not your pubes."

He was gasping at the gentle pressure I put on his asshole with my cock, but descended into another brief giggle. "You're so fucking romantic. I think my heart has a boner for you."

I snorted and almost lost my grip on his thighs. "Heart boner! Seriously, don't make me laugh when I'm trying to get inside you." I panted and pressed my cock more firmly against his pink pucker. "Fuck... you're so tight, I can't get in. Should I stop? We didn't, uh... prep you."

"I can't wait!" he said urgently, jerking his pelvis up a little. "Just push harder, okay? No mercy! Like, seriously, I need you to fuck me now, good and hard. Fuck me to pieces, Cody!"

"You're sure? Are you sure?" I fretted, but clearly he was sure. I drew myself up and grunted powerfully as I gave one powerful thrust against him, and at last felt his tight ring of muscle give way to the thick head of my cock.

"FUCK!" he bellowed, his body going rigid for a few moments. His eyes clenched shut, and his mouth locked open in a silent scream.

"Oh shit, oh god, Jules, are you okay?" I babbled, carefully not moving a muscle. "You said no mercy! Was it too much? I'm so sorry! Holy shit, say something!"

"Shhhhh," he finally exhaled. He lifted his eyelids, and I was horrified to see tears gathering around his beautiful eyes. Gradually his body relaxed, and he reached up one languid hand to cup my cheek.

"No sorry," he whispered tremulously. "I told you to do it. Hurts... a lot... but it'll pass. Just... gimme a sec."

I locked my eyes onto his as he inhaled deeply through his nose, and then exhaled through his mouth, over and over. His ass was squeezing my cockhead with almost painful intensity, as if it never intended to let me go. As bad as I felt about hurting him, this was all enormously sexy somehow - his pain and tightness, his tears, our mutual carnal need being held at bay by the limitations of his compact body. I needed him so much. I needed this, everything about this experience, even the anguish and fear.

After a minute or two, I felt his opening ease up a little, enough that I could either pull out, or push in a bit further. I stroked his thighs lovingly and waited for a signal from him. He gently squeezed his muscles around me, making me gasp, and he managed a tentative smile.

"Give me a little more," he whispered. "Slowly."

Breathing heavily, I nodded and pushed into his gloriously tight ass another inch. His body became a little more welcoming, adjusting to my girth, and almost pulling me in once I'd worked another inch into him. "Good boy, you're such a brave boy, oh, that's so good," I breathed. "Does it still hurt?"

"Un peu," he breathed, and then rolled his eyes at his own lapse and quickly translated: "A little. But good."

"Good hurt?"

"Hurts so good, Cody."

I smiled euphorically down at him. He had never looked so beautiful, his cheeks flushed with lust and with the effort of accommodating my size. He squeezed my cock again; I moaned, and his eyes widened gleefully, drinking in my reaction.

"You sure know how to work that hot little ass," I growled.

"Why don't you start working that cock, stud?" he whispered, bucking against me gently. "I'm ready."

I released my grip on his thighs and leaned down over him, my mouth seeking his. As our tongues sparred and clashed, I slid out of him until only the wider head of my cock was still inside, and then pushed firmly back into his exquisite hole, moaning into his mouth. His legs wrapped around my middle. I loved the feeling of being totally plugged into his body.

With Lisette, I had come to accept that sex couldn't possibly be like it was in movies or stories. Having sex with her had always felt like a vulgar act of claiming physical relief by imposing a shameful procedure on her, and the fact that she let me do this thing to her that she did not seem particularly excited about made me feel like I was luckier than I deserved to be. I felt lucky to have someone who put up with my grossness.

Julien made me feel the opposite of gross. The obvious pleasure he took in our coupling amplified mine exponentially. He accepted every part of me, appreciated even the little oddities that had always chipped away at my meagre sense of self-worth. Julien made me feel connected to him. My body craved his, and his craved mine equally. When I sank my cock into his snug hole and heard him moan with satisfaction, it felt like a true coupling. I was sharing pleasure with him, not taking it from him, or inflicting something on him. The connection created a mind-blowing positive feedback loop, where every pleasure each of us experienced increased the other's enjoyment.

My hips worked more rapidly, pistoning my length deeper and more powerfully into him. The first time we'd fucked I had been cautious and dependent upon his instructions, but this time, I let my body move more instinctively. He didn't tell me what to do, and I didn't ask him if it was all right. We kept our eyes locked, drinking in the sight of one another, and we just knew.

I felt like an animal, like a savage. I speared into him as if I meant to run him through entirely. He screamed out curses, both English and French, but his legs remained locked around me, and his arms continued to reach for me, pulling at me as if to force me in closer than close, to crawl right inside him. I would have, if I could. I craved him with an all-consuming thirst. It didn't matter if I was homeless for the time being, as Julien the Beautiful was my home now. I inhabited him, claimed him, devoured him. My mouth moved across his salty skin, kissing, tasting, nibbling. I took a nipple between my teeth and bit until he yelped. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and growled at me; I growled back at him.

The carnal frenzy gradually calmed into a smoother, more intimate rocking, and Julien smiled adoringly up at me as I continued thrusting into him.

"Can I be on top?" he panted after a minute or two.

"Of course - want me to pull out?"

He shook his head rapidly and eased his legs down, pushing against the mattress with one sneaker to lever us both over. I stayed carefully inside him as I rolled onto my back, pulling him atop me. We grinned at each other with new delight at having achieved this feat with my cock still firmly embedded in his ass. He straddled me comfortably and leaned back, propping his hands on my thighs just behind his bum. His eyelids lowered, his head fell back limply, and he grinned blindly at the ceiling, absorbing the pure sensation of my hardness buried inside him. He looked so triumphant and so perfectly happy. His smooth young body glowed with a light sheen of sweat. I was in awe for several still, silent moments.

"You look like a sex god," I marvelled. "A cute li'l sex god... impaled on my dick."

He opened his eyes and lowered his gaze to mine, his smile spreading even wider. "All I need is a set of goat legs, horns, and some panpipes. Your own personal satyr."

"Hot," I chuckled, and then gasped as he lifted his ass and lowered it all at once, fucking himself on me. "Mmm, yeah! Use me, you gorgeous thing. You like riding my cock?"

He let go of my thighs and leaned forward, propping himself up on my chest instead. He looked down at me with an intense smoulder in his warm hazel eyes. "I fucking love riding your huge cock, baby," he growled, pulling almost free, and then shoving his ass back down, forcing my cock back up into his tight hole. "And I fucking love when you talk dirty to me."

I groaned and smirked up at him. Dirty talk was still new to me. I loved all of the naughty things Julien coaxed out of my formerly repressed self. I took hold of his hips as he began to ride me, his tight muscles squeezing and tugging at my throbbing shaft. "Your ass feels incredible! I love to see you bouncing like that, pleasuring yourself on me. Sexy little cowboy. Ride it real hard, beautiful!"

He grinned and did exactly as I suggested, riding my cock with increasing fervour. "It's... not quite so dirty... when you call me 'beautiful'," he panted.

"But you're so beautiful...!" I groaned. My eyes flicked down to his tempting cock, which had remained hard and bobbed wildly along with his brisk movements, now and then shedding crystalline drops of precum that splattered onto my belly. "Should I call you bitch? Slut? Filthy whore? Or just... my naughty little boy?"

"Oh... oh... anything!" he cried out, his voice sounding increasingly desperate as he worked his tight little ass up and down my excited cock with greater and greater fervour. The wet slapping of our bodies was becoming hypnotic. "I'll take beautiful... I'll take bitch. I'll be your beautiful, naughty boy, Cody! I just want to be yours!"

"Oh, you're mine!" I growled. "All mine, my little sex doll!"

"More," he huffed, locking his eyes on mine. "Move with me - fuck me hard!"

"Oh fuck yes!" I burst out, beginning to drive my hips upward as he thrust his pelvis down. I was awkwardly off rhythm at first, but soon we were perfectly in sync. My hands on his hips began to shove him down harder against me. I forced myself into him with brutal intensity, and his jaw hung open, screaming silently at me. A deep flush was spreading down his smooth neck and chest. I could tell by the tensing of his body that he was very close to climaxing. I was not far off myself. We huffed like a couple of steam engines.

"Wat me to cum inside you?" I panted.

His eyes widened; he nodded rapidly. His fingers dug into my chest, and his brow furrowed. I forced him down even harder and faster onto my cock, pounding into him like a great big piston, growling and grunting, and at last I felt the pleasure explode in my core and rocket out through my cock, filling his insides with several potent blasts. I had no frame of reference to know what it felt like to have one's rectum sprayed with fresh cum, but the feeling must have pushed him over the edge. He raked his fingernails down my chest, leaving brilliant red lines, and finally a cry emerged from his gaping mouth. He sounded like a wild jungle beast as he lost control of himself, shooting long, shining strings of cum across my belly and chest, his pelvis working frantically until his orgasm finally calmed, and his expression relaxed, his eyes rolling back. I felt his body losing its strength, and I managed to catch him and roll him onto his side before he fell straight into the mess of his own spend.

My cock slid slickly out of him, and I felt a rush of my own hot cum dribble out with it. I pulled his warm, twitching body against my side as we both struggled to catch our breaths. One of his hands idly explored some of the mess he'd made on my chest.

"S-sorry I scratched you," he mumbled. "Ohhh god that was amazing."

"S'okay," I breathed, kissing his damp forehead. "It was good, all good. Like, incredible. Oh man. I can't believe I never knew sex was this fun!"

He chuckled shakily and kissed my neck. My fingers idly played with his sweat-dampened locks.

"I... I called you a sex doll," I recalled.

"Mm-hm!"

"Too much?"

"No, I kinda liked it."

"Hmm. Noted."

He laughed again and tangled one of his legs between mine. "Cody... mmm... this is so great. You're the best. The best boyfriend. The best lover."

"To be fair, I'm your first," I teased.

"Shhh. I'm still allowed to think you're the best." He kissed my neck again, and then my shoulder. "Thank you, Cody. Thank you for taking such good care of me. I mean, not just in a sex way. You were my knight in shining armour today. Sometimes I worry I'm never going to be happy because of just how much my mom and sister have fucked me up. I'm like... really sensitive, and sometimes I know I can be a doormat, and you know, for most people that would probably mean a shitty personality and a lot of shitty relationships. Things could have gone really badly for me. I was so dreading having to stay with my bitch sister, especially given how depressed I was already feeling, and then... there you were, this breath of fresh air, this beautiful soul hiding in the last place I would have expected. You made me forget about my problems for a bit, and I saw this sadness in you that maybe you didn't even know was there. I saw it because it was the same sadness I was feeling... and it broke my heart to see you putting yourself in last place when you stood out like a bright star in my eyes. I wanted you to see the value in yourself... and you ended up doing the same for me. I feel like, for the first time in ages, despite the fact that I'm technically jobless and homeless, everything's actually gonna be okay."

I breathed deeply and squeezed him tightly against my body, kissing his forehead. "We'll make sure it is, Jules. It's gonna be amazing. And thank you for giving me the kick I needed to snap out of Lisette's spell. It's kind of horrifying how a person can live through a terrible, soul-sucking relationship and have no idea how bad it really is until it's over. So many people warned me about her. I lost friends over her. It took you to really make the truth sink in. You're a bright star too, you know. The first time I saw you, you took my breath away."

He giggled and nuzzled my shoulder. "Really?"

"Absolutely. I thought I'd seen beautiful before, but you... whew! Totally lost my mind."

"Omigod, omigod!" he breathed, squirming even more firmly against me as if he meant to meld our bodies together. "I remember you looked kind of spaced out when you first walked into the apartment. I thought you were upset. I thought you were uncomfortable I was there."

I chuckled and kissed his head a few more times. "No, it was just your classic 'oh shit, my girlfriend's little brother is even hotter than she is and suddenly I'm questioning my sexuality' expression."

"Oh... one of those!" he laughed. "I should have recognized that one. Happens all the time."

I poked his cute little freckled nose with the tip of my finger. "I wouldn't doubt it, Jules."

He blushed and tilted his head up to catch my finger between his teeth. We laughed, and cuddled, and teased late into the night. We enjoyed one another, putting aside for the moment the great big question mark that was the future. For tonight, everything was beautiful, because Julien was everything to me.