All Comments on 'Her Confession, My Release'

by that_other_other_guy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid of him

It's opening the door for this wife to stray, but if that's what he wants ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Beginning of the End

There is the usual conflict between fantasy and reality in this type of story. If the reader knows anything at all about the studies that have been done on marriage failure in the US they will be aware that, as a result of the wife's night away, the chances of this marriage surviving are less than 5%. So the story is a real downer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like...

but being real... chances are this marriage of making it... slim ... some of us are slow learners

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHY NOT KILL THE CHICKENS YOURSELF

that way you can eliminate the fox. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Kind Of Weak**

Hope to see more submissions with a little more body in them. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on future stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
How do you get permission?

Hubby is apparently exploring a different aspect of his relationship with Sweetie. It does not seem obvious how Hubby will try to structure Kristin's next visit, although developing their Sapphic tastes is my best guess. It could also be Hubby-Kristin, with Sweetie continuing as voyeur, Hubby-Sweetie with a Kristin audience, or ye olde dependable FMF 3-some!

Frankly, if we believe Sweetie's protestation of non-participant observer, I am NOT at all sure that the 'confession' was warranted! Certainly not as a formal 'WG2T' session!

Hot story. 2BC?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Oops.

Left off my Title explanation.

Sweetie's adventure was a spur-of-the-moment impulse (accepted by principals) to watch her friend get 'back on her horse'! How do you call Hubby in the middle of the night to seek permission for that? Does it even COUNT as violating marital vows? (Assuming it really STAYS just that!). I would vote that it IS adventurous, but NOT cheating!

that_other_other_guythat_other_other_guyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Some very interesting comments

Three words to keep in mind, though: Suspension of disbelief. Sometimes a story is just a story.

I appreciate all of the comments and criticisms. As I said in my bio, I'm getting back into writing and trying to sharpen my skills with different genres, including this one. I'm hoping I have the time to stick with it and expand my skill set.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Like to see more submissions from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot!

This is an excellent beginning! Well written, clear and to the point. Damn, it got me hard!

Please submit again.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Actually too quick of a "happening" to actually feel like it had any foot in reality.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - not very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous