All Comments on 'Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 05'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting

I have been waiting, not so patiently, for this! Great chapter as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just found this series of stories, and the verdict...

AH-MAZING!! Keep up the good work :) hope there'll be a next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad you're back...

But I'm a bit disappointed. I've followed this story and have been waiting 5months for one and a half pages of a cliffhang? 😞

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 7 years ago
Happy Ending

Thanks for this last chapter. I'm glad they are finally together! Looking forward to seeing what will happen with the other characters. :) Thanks again!

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 7 years ago
Thank you

For this chapter in the story. Looking forward to the adventires of Zander, Cami and of course more with Daddy Max and Cassie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The wait and suspense led readers to expect more from this chapter :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am in awe, thank you for the story. I wisb there was more although after reading all 5 chapters in one night i can honestly say im glad i didnt start this story sooner.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 7 years ago
Hmmm....

Please continue!!!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Grrrrrr

Why do authors end the story just when it's getting realllllllly good!!?????? MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story!!!

Love this story. A lot a lot. This is my first comment after being a fan of this website. And I would like to beg you to write more of this series. Please. It's too nice a story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
??

When is there going to be more of this story, I LOVE it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

I've read this series and pray that there will be more.......oh pretty please continue

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Second time

I just finished reading this series for the second time and was really hoping for a follow up chapter (or 4 or 10) on Max and Cassie. Also waiting for a story about Zander and Cami. I just hate it when things are "hinted" at but don't materialize. And btw, who is Tony? When Zander shows up at Max's and Cassie comes out of the bathroom in a towel (last chapter), she goes back and comes back wearing "Tony's" t-shirt and boxers. Please update this story (or at least finish this story) and tell us what happens with Zander and Cami and also what happened with Lucinda's being sent to rehab. DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!! ;-)

unpublaauthorunpublaauthoralmost 7 years agoAuthor
For an update...

I did a brief update of Cassie and Max in Ch. 3 of A Dom's Best Friend as well as a bit of a tease involving Cami (and possible Zander?). Tony was a booboo. Tony is the male lead in The Haunted Dungeon series. I cringed when I recently reread this series and caught that. For personal reasons (loss of a muse, if you will), I have no more planned for Max and Cassie's story where they are the protagonists. At some point hopefully in the foreseeable future, I hope to write Zander and Cami's story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

Wonderful story and hope you will continue.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 7 years ago
Quite a journey.

I loved the ending. I hope Zander will come around when he finds out they're getting married. I really have no sympathy for Lucinda.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
RE: For an update...

Well a brief update on Max and Cassie in ch. 3 of A Dom's Best Friend doesn't count. You need to tie up the loose ends that were left hanging. Also, you said that you did a little tease on Cami (and possible Zander?) and that "At some point hopefully in the foreseeable future, I hope to write Zander and Cami's story arc." It can't come soon enough. I haven't read The Haunted Dungeon series yet and being as how it ended in April of 2016, not sure I want to...too afraid it will end with us hanging like this one did. As for A Dom's Best Friend, will there be more to that story?

AlanSirAlanSiralmost 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Well done, I really enjoyed this, a nice ending too. Please write more of life surrounding these characters. You get it, not just from the littles side, you get the DD's side too, and that makes a nice change. Well Done

Lil_kittyLil_kittyabout 5 years ago
Great read

Amazing storytelling, super hot scenes! Wish there was more of it...

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Tears and laughter

You are so talented you made me laugh out loud, and sob in the same story, as swell as taught me several new word. I do hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just found this. I really hope some day you come back to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE ! You are very entertaining. You have a gift. SHARE IT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your talent has no words, it's just so nice. I was wish we could see more of Zan tho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!