Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our room, Daddy?" Cassie's eyes sparkled as she sought his answer.

"Yes, little one. Our private space for the next few hours." He opened the door and ushered her in with a flourish.

Giggling, Cassie marveled at the room. A huge four-poster bed dominate the room. Ties were already tethered to each of the posts. A blindfold, black and slightly sinister, rested on one pillow.

Along the wall were several implements that Cassie could now identify. Crops, canes, paddles, and floggers covered every available space on one wall. On the other, Hitachis and violet wands vied with strap-ons and other phallic toys. Cassie blushed seeing some of them.

The remaining wall was interrupted with shelves at regular intervals. Personal toys—some of which Cassie could only imagine their use—rested tantalizingly on the stained wood.

"Do you like it?" Max stood casually by a candelabra of lit white tapers and a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket.

"Fahncy," Cassie intoned in a jaded, upper-crust British accent. Then, her youthful exuberance pushed through the act. "Are you kidding? I love it!"

With a deep sigh, Max's air of nonchalance vanished. He seemed—on edge—about something. "I've got a prezzie for you," he began but was interrupted by Cassie's enthusiastic squeal, "but, to receive it, you must kneel. Now."

Puzzled, Cassie did as bid, sliding to her knees on the soft cushion beside the bed.

"Good girl," he whispered approvingly, bending to kiss her forehead, a mere brushing of lips, before presenting her with the larger of the two prezzies.

"Do you know what it is?" he quizzed her as she slid off the white ribbon before unwrapping the silver wrapper beneath.

Cassie considered. "I have no idea, Daddy." She shook the box lightly, carefully. Not a book. Something metallic clunked side to side.

She had a brief flash of insight before opening the box, but she discounted the thought as a foolish wish. But then she opened the box, and her heart stopped when she saw the simple circlet of platinum glinting brightly in the light.

Her heart trip-hammered. A collar! The fleeting wish was realized! Unsure of her ability to speak, Cassie stared mutely up at Max.

"Babygirl." He cleared his throat before continuing. "Cassie. Will you accept my collar to wear as my submissive and my little, as public evidence of your submission to me? As a private reminder of the permanence of our relationship?"

Tears—euphoric ones—stung her eyes and she nodded. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, Sir," she whispered, barely audible.

A cold feel of metal against her neck made her shiver, and then she heard the tinkling sound of it clinking closed.

Soft, tender kisses rained over her face, suckling ones that sipped away her "happy tears." Protective arms lifted her, placing her in the center of the bed. Deft hands stripped her, smoothing over her curves, and then attached her wrists and ankles to each respective post of the bed before she realized he had restrained her.

Cassie vaguely recalled the champagne chilling in the bucket at her side, thinking that the wine must be there to celebrate her collaring, but, soon after, Max reached for one of the lit tapers, and Cassie's thoughts veered in a markedly deviant direction.

"Wh-what's that for, Daddy?" Cassie asked, her eyes wide.

Max kissed her eyes closed before settling the blindfold over her eyes. He savored the tableau before him, dropping languorous kisses on her lips, hearing her purr, before he straightened up. "The candle is for a new type of sensation play. You've heard of dripping candle wax on a sweet sub's skin before, haven't you?"

His words brought forth a fine tremor from his submissive. HIS, he crowed to himself, reaching a careful fingertip down to trace the skin just beneath where her collar lay. He felt drunk, and he had not even had a sip of the bubbly wine, resting icily in the bucket beside the bed.

With a light touch, Max tipped the lit taper in his hand over Cassie's breasts. The first drop of wax that coated her erect nipple caused her to hiss. "Remember your safe word," he cautioned his sweet little pet.

She nodded, biting her lower lip. With a grin, he realized that she would not safe word. A glance down at her pussy lips revealed the dripping nature of her arousal. Max's finger's smoothed over the tangle of her ponytail resting on her shoulder. "My sweet girl," he crooned, "you are behaving so well."

He dipped the taper again, letting several drops fall in a path from one breast to the other. Stopping just short of Cassie's other nipple, he whispered, "After this bit of wax, I am going to release you from the bed. I need to you to sit up in bed at that time, understood?"

Cassie whimpered a quiet "yes," and he allowed a large drop of wax to splash onto her nipple as his other hand fingered her pussy. Three rubs of her clit later and she howled musically, her juices bathing his fingers.

Efficiently, Max removed her restraints and her blindfold, easing her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

Curious, Cassie looked up at him, unblinking. "Daddy? What?"

"Shh," he placed a raised index finger over her lips. "This is about Cassie and Max." Retrieving the small box, unwrapped, but with a very recognizable shape, from his coat pocket, he knelt at her feet.

"Cassandra Abigail Leland, you are the love of my life. You have been the love of my life for seven years. I can't see my life without you in it, at my side. Will you please consider becoming my wife as you have agreed to be my submissive?"

Dazzled, Cassie did not even see the ring, her gaze focused only on his eyes that shone with the sincerity and devotion of his love for her. "Yes," she squeaked.

Their shared kiss sealed the proposal. Soon, other noises filled the room as Cassie and Max, babygirl and Daddy, Sir and pet, and two neighbors celebrated the love of their lifetimes.

********

What will happen between Zander and Cami? And what challenges will Lucinda face when she goes away to rehab?

12