All Comments on 'Her Favorite Game'

by jamieblack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
In fetish this story could be a good one...

In fetish this story could be a good one...1st - They aren't married; 2nd - He says: "We don't 'play' at this lifestyle we live it almost twenty four seven and she loves to tease me..."; 3rd - They have the house prepared for this kind of games...But these points make this story a "NO" LW story...So 2*

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Great story!

Gotta love a great tease n denial scene mixed with ruined o. So deliciously frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know the Loving Wives section is messed up these days

But these people aren't married! How can you be SO stupid to put a fetish story in the LW section? And at least understand what you're writing. The cock cage is a TOY! And idiot removes it without a key in no time flat. He's jacking off anytime he wants. Just plain awful story.

travkidtravkidover 8 years ago
More Please!

Loved the story and would love to hear more about the adventures of these two. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit

First off - YOU'RE IN THE WRONG CATEGORY! She's his girlfriend, NOT his wife. So why are you posting this garbage in the LW category? Then, they're playing BDSM games. Again, WHY are you in the LW category? The final question is why is he even with her? She's a stone cold, manipulative bitch. No guy in their right mind would spend even one night under the same roof as her. He might wake up without his balls. Stupid story about an abusive cunt using a clueless man.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous