All Comments on 'Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 08'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Here comes my most favourite author after a very long hiatus!!!!

sandbankssandbanksover 10 years ago
Pathetic readers!

Dear anonymous fellow-readers,

Why don't you take your custom elsewhere if you don't like the scenarios which rxm76 has painted? The anonymous vigilante who has objected to this story insinuating about child-pornography and the off-limit reminder, be reminded that the story mentions about the daughter been a teen. Eighteen, nineteen are teens, and they are perfectly legal. Now fuck off from here. If you don't agree with it, don't savour it.

sandbankssandbanksover 10 years ago
Go on!

Dear rxm76,

We have been waiting for you to come out from your hibernation. The last you posted was in 2006, seven long years! Right from the first part, you have never let the tempo down and never watered down the eroticism in your stories. Please go on weaving such good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

And ignore the haters, who make these weird comments in a lot of posts. At least while they are being weird online they are off the streets.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Kind of a fantasy story line

But that does not make it any less erotic! I love all the chapters however I'm partial to the daughter in- law genre. Hope to see more of that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: And ignore the haters

Hater: noun, asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot stuff

Getting Trixie Ann again is really exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please more trixie ann stories!

Love the dynamic Trixie Ann and Jack have. She’s a classic Milf who doesn’t want to cheat but ends up loving every second of it. I know you may have gotten bored of the character, but your readers haven’t

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Jack is a disgraceful cad, a scoundrel and a lothario. Just the kind of ‘hero’ we need in these stories. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES