All Comments on 'Her First Trio'

by hanibal

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Good progression

There was a natural progression in her disclosure and good dialogue between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot and I agree every woman's dream.But

with their husband and someone else she doesn't know and won't meet again. But it sounds so much like a great time and your story was really hot! Please kep this going but don't make the husband a wimp or cuckold.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 18 years ago
Don't listen

to the negative BS. It's a great story and a cool, unique way to have a gal describe her first 3-some and enjoy her husband at the same time. Please follow up and thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good approach to what sharing does

Great writing.

“I never understood some men’s reaction to the attention their spouses may receive, would they rather be with women completely unattractive to others.”

Your statement of men’s jealousy is so true of unsure love. Trust takes it’s own time in a relationship along with each persons perception of how the other partner feels about the other and self-confidence is no small matter. If the man or woman has doubts about the satisfaction of the partner with them, then it’s only time and communication that can save the relationship.

Trust is essential but it can go so far as one appears to not care what the other does. Taking someone for granted can be the opposite side of jealousy and lead to the feeling of a loss of love by one or both. Again it’s all about communication as most of the Loving Wives stories are based on the loss of communication.

“She had a point, but I still wanted to know, I wanted her to convince me I was wrong, thinking it was ok to get all horny over the thought of it, providing it never actually happened. We definitely are the weaker sex, or at least the more immature.”

Is it men are considered more immature or are most men just more possessive of women? Are women more trusting in the relationship as they are self-assured that he is all they want? It appears many men can’t grasp this as they aren’t sure how they would react themselves to temptation and transfer that perception to her also.

Self-confidence is the backbone of all relationships. Without self-confidence that person has little real feelings to give to another and can be in actual fear of not being good enough to keep their partner.

In all these generalities it could be man or woman who has these problems. It appears in real life more men are possessive then women.

“Are you picturing Steve fucking you?”

“Yessss!” god, what had I started “Fuck me” she pleaded.

Admitting to fantasizing about another while having sex is a subject that can linger in the mind and cause problems down the road. If this is discussed both need to be convinced it is the rarity in their lovemaking.

Opening up a partners past is normally a bad thing as it will invariably arise again and can become a large bone of contention in the future of the relationship and build out of proportion in one partners mind. Most people do prefer to just let the partner know that what they have now is better then anything they have ever had before, and this relationship is all they will ever need or crave.

Small admissions of the past can get caught in the mind and fester. Communication! Communication! Communication!

I think I want us to do it at least once.”

“You sure?” she gazed at me earnestly

“Yes, when I fantasise about it I want to be able to picture me there, until we do it, all I can imagine is you and two strangers.”

“Ok,” she whispered, we’ll talk about it.”

Now the line is there to be crossed. “Ok, we’ll talk about it.” Communication is now at the forefront. Truth is the only thing that matters now or the relationship will change forever never to return to what was before.

Most men and women will fantasize about a threesome of the opposite sex that’s natural, but where do they put it in their relationship and why?

When he fantasizes about her past threesome it was not when she was just with him but before them. He now would be making new rules in their present relationship. Is he so self-confident or feeling inadequate to give her all she needs. Self-confidence can also hide as indifference or coldness.

He has obvious doubts and is not telling her. Before they go for a threesome he needs to ask her how she will feel if he also wants an m/ff or a swap. This is the only way they can truly share the feelings and emotions that they will now be forging forever.

For Him giving to her this act of sex will change his perception of their relationship forever, and his own self-worth. Is it he finds he doesn’t mind sharing her because he doesn’t feel their intimacy is that important anymore? Has the marriage gone that stale.

She will also have to realize her perception of the relationship and him will now be different. Could she actually think her selfish act would strengthen his love and respect for her? Will she still see him as her strong love in her life? Is she saying I love you but another man will make it so much better sometimes? Why would he not feel she needs more then he can give by himself? This sharing of before unacceptable behavior will be hanging over them every time they make love.

Self-confidence can be built or shattered.

Why else do it but for her thrill? If this is her mind set they have a problem with their love life?

What is it she needs to make her fulfilled and why? Why now the need for new thrills, is they love life going old and why will this make it better and not worse? They have a problem that’s not being talked about and needs to be put right up front.

In the short, once you start swapping or threesomes it takes away the intimacy they have developed between just them, it’s gone. A new reality is now in play. Good friends can do these things, but what about true lovers? Is it now just physical sex?

Will it be as good as what they had before?

Communication builds trust, there is no love without trust.

Good luck to these two

Great story looking forward to see what these two decided and how they handle it in the next chapter.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE

Hanibal needs to write another chapter in "Her First Trio." It was HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sharing Isn't --- It's Purpose Is Contrary

Not sure where you are peggyT. but I know you have never had a wife cheat on you.

People marry for one reason. Soul non-shared ownership. If that agreed upon singularity changes in agreed thought or deed then the partnership has been bridged. No two spouses could put desire in motion or take another mate with the same degree of interest or purpose. Trust, respect and love are on the line in disproportionate amounts.

While one pushes the other, the other can't possibly at that time feel the same as the idea advancer / pusher. Once discussed and decided then done in seemingly balance, it just isn't possible for each to feel the same about each other and the desire for more bodies isn't the same for each.

The truth is that the marriage isn't the same in disproportionate amounts as perception is reality and one cannot be sure that the agreement is without selfish condition or intention. Too much fun for one equals not as much or any fun for the other.

It can work for a short time but only if you don't care if you lose what you once had. By then, does it really matter who gets hurt or gets more satisfaction? Well, in a not so perculiar way it still does, as jelousy usually erupts when perceptually one gets more satisfaction or partners than the other. Bigger, fuller, more buxum, prettier, better looking, better shape or just more numbers. Each lost before they began and soon will know that.

The fantasy should remain just that but for some the memory of lost trust is based in history that changed. So even a fantasy is different or less or disgusting for them and will be for those who try it just once to spice up their marital life.

So, yes it will be interesting to see where and how the writer treats this fantasy. Will it have a hint of reality long term or just glorify the short term to push the possibilities?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
I’m using the wrong format

I’m sorry for using this format to respond to the commenter before me but he didn’t give an e-mail address. I guess my long-winded comment was badly written, as what I intimated is pretty close to what you are stating. You may contact me through my on site bio Contact tab if I have misread your thoughts.

Sorry for the use of comments to respond to someone who misread my intent.

Peggytwitty

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 18 years ago
Wow.

A most unusual take on the familiar. So often you read this kind of story, "My first threesome" and it's predictable or boring. This was a most unique and challenging way to bring the story to light. I'm sure you'll get many comments condeming you for this kind of story, and I can never understand why someone who dislikes this genre would take the time to read it, much less expend the energy to comment negatively. Don't listen to them, you are a good writer with hot subject matter. Now I have to bookmark hanibal to read his other contris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Read the story properly before ill judged comments

I think some critics miss the point, the story is not one of betrayal, the characters had not even met each other, but more one of sharing with a partner that you feel secure enough to share everything, without guilt or fear of recriminations. Unless you are fortunate to have experienced this sort of relationship, you would never be able to begin to understand.

babeshubbybabeshubbyabout 18 years ago
very nice

your story broght some memories back of when my wife told me something similar, made me very hot, thank you.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Nicely constructed

Very erotic, and the dialogue was particularly well handled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot story of intimate share of past sexual experience

of course great erotica like this has mostly been harried off the site now, at least in this category. Shame.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Gripping

You had me with both of you all the way. Wonderfully tight dialogue, explosively sexy. More please! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

This is so real...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Basic vocabulary

Please learn the difference between "where" and "were".

Deville2054Deville2054over 6 years ago
Wow!

Very very HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

This is a very erotic story and I believe parts of this scenario are pretty common among married couples.

My wife, with much prodding, told me a similar story from her past. I found it an incredible turn on and pushed for details. She actually had some very negative feelings about the episode and could never understand my arousal or requests for details. I never could understand why she wasn't really aroused by the memory since she said she had enjoyed it at the time.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Hot

Hot. Dd she have to be so shy?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

She admits to being a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous