Her First Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers

She wanted to tell me, I could see that and I wasn’t to sure whether or not I wanted to hear but I knew I would be worse if it was left to my furtive imagination.

“Every detail.”

“Ok,” she turned towards me, we were lying face to face, my hand rested lightly against her naked thigh “Tony went into Steve’s bedroom.”

“What did you do?”

“I sat on the edge of the bed.”

“Where you still dressed?”

“Yes, I didn’t know what to do, I suppose I felt a bit awkward.”

“Where you turned on?”

“Yes, I suppose I was,” she paused “are you sure you want to hear this?”

I wasn’t sure at all, it was heart wrenching knowing that she had been so openly sexual with another man, but I needed to know. Until you have experienced a situation like this, it is impossible to explain fully the combined feelings of deep jealousy and strong sexual excitement that I had previously only read about.

“Yes I’m sure,” I lied.

“Does it turn you on to think of it?” she reached down to stroke my cock, it was achingly hard, “I think it does,” she teased.

“Go on” I urged.

She continued to stroke me softly, “Tony came back into the bedroom with Steve following behind, he sat on the other side of the bed.

“Was he dressed?”

“He was only wearing his boxers, I suppose I was a little shocked at that, I don’t know why really, he’d obviously been in bed. I didn’t know what to do I just sat there, Tony reached for my hand and asked me to stand up so I did, I remember him asking if I was ok, I just nodded.”

“Where you ok?”

“I suppose so, I felt safe, it wasn’t intimidating or anything like that, but I was really nervous.”

“What did they do?”

“Tony stood at the side of me kissing my neck and ears, you know how much I like that.” I nodded “I started to relax a bit, he stroked my tummy for a bit then undid the button on my jeans, probably just to test me, Steve didn’t do anything he just watched.”

My stomach lurched but my heart was racing

“What where you wearing?”

“Nothing special, just jeans and a vest top.”

“What underwear?”

“You really want every detail don’t you?”

“It helps to build a picture.”

“Ok,” She squeezed my cock, “just panties, no bra,” she knew I was turned on by this and was drawing it out.

“He moved behind me so I was facing Steve and slid his hands under my vest, he was kissing my neck and playing with my nipples,” she gasped a little, I pulled the covers back to see her other hand between her thighs, gently rubbing herself as she spoke.

“Then what,” I whispered.

“He pulled the zip down on my jeans and started to slowly slide them off my bottom.”

“What was Steve doing?”

“Watching, he had his hand on the front of his boxers, stroking himself.”

“Did that turn you on?”

“Oh yes, my jeans where pulled part way down and Tony was rubbing me through my knickers.”

“Did he make you come?”

“I don’t think so, I didn’t used to come as easily as I do now.”

“Then what?”

“Steve put his hand in his boxers, I could see he was hard just like you are now,” she stroked me again “he was stroking it right in front of me, it felt so dirty.”

“Was he big?”

“I couldn’t really tell.”

“Did you touch it?”

“No.”

“Did he touch you?”

“No.”

I didn’t believe her and said so.

“Why do you not believe me?”

“Because of how turned on you are,” she was still playing with herself at this point, “Tell me, did he touch you?”

“Yes,” she finally admitted in a soft whisper.

I felt nauseous, but my throbbing cock in her hand indicated otherwise and I couldn’t let up.

“Did you touch it?” I repeated.

“Yes” in the same soft whisper.

“What happened?”

“I suppose he couldn’t really see too much, Tony pulled my jeans down to my ankles and I stepped out of them, but I still had my vest and panties on.”

“What did he do?” My heart was pounding out of my chest.

“He asked me if he could he take my top off, he was very nice, not a bit pushy.”

“What did you say?”

“I didn’t know what to say.”

“But you didn’t say no?”

“No, I suppose I didn’t, he reached out to touch my vest and because I didn’t say anything he pulled it up over my bust, I remember him just looking at me for a few seconds then telling me how beautiful I looked.”

I started to speak again; she put her finger to my lips.

“Shhh, let me tell you, Ok?” I nodded.

“He looked at me for a while before lifting his hand to touch my nipples, by then I wanted him to touch me, I let him stroke me, he even leant forward to kiss my nipples and I didn’t stop him. I could feel Tony behind me; he must have taken his clothes off by then because I could feel his cock pressing into me. He was stroking my body with his hands and kissing my shoulders and neck, I lifted my arms up and they both pulled my vest over my head.”

My stomach lurched again as I imagined them all together, two almost naked and aroused men pawing the practically naked love of my life and she was obviously enjoying it.

“It was a very erotic situation,” she continued, “I just stood there with my arms by my side and let them touch me. Steve hooked his fingers into the front of my panties and pulled them forward, I remember him looking into my eyes to see my reaction before looking down at my pussy, he told me how gorgeous I looked, I was very flattered. Tony pulled at the sides of my panties and I just stood there motionless as he pulled them down over my bottom and to the floor, I stepped out of them.” She paused, gauging my reaction, then, “Steve took my hand and placed it against the front of his boxers.”

“Did you leave it there?” This was already more than I had imagined.

“Yes,” whispering again, “I squeezed it and I remember him catching his breath.”

“Go on,” I urged again “what did you do next?”

“I wanted to see it, so I pulled on the front of his boxers.”

“Was he big?”

“I suppose so, quite big and circumcised.”

“Just how you like them,” it was a statement rather than a question.

“Yess.”

“Did you touch it?”

“Yes, I pulled his boxers over his cock, he helped me to slide them off, it sprang out in front of me, so I put my hand round it and stroked under the head with my thumb. I remember his reaction, He sighed and his knees wobbled slightly, I felt sexy and really in control, thinking how both these men at that point would have done anything I wanted either for me, or too me.”

“What did you do for them?” my heart was pounding.

“Part of me wanted to stop them because it had already gone way further than I’d agreed to, then Steve stroked my pussy and I knew I wouldn’t. Tony moved me back onto the edge of the bed and I lay back as Steve knelt down between my legs and started to use his tongue on me.”

“He was licking your pussy?” I wanted to force out more detail.

“Yes, he licked my pussy.”

She was being overly descriptive in her depiction of events, drawing out every detail, for maximum effect. The result being, we were both massively turned on, I was very troubled by the whole thing and had to just keep reassuring myself with the fact that it happened before we met and how hard it must be for her to talk to me about it. Fact was my cock was ready to burst and I wanted to feel it inside her, the feeling was obviously mutual as she pulled me onto her and guided my cock straight into her very wet pussy. I moved slowly into her not wanting to rush things, she still hadn’t finished recounting her experience to me and I wanted to hear how far she had gone. I kissed her neck and whispered.

“Go on, tell me what happened, every detail.

“No more, I can’t tell you any more, just fuck me,” she was practically begging me for it now.

I pulled out of her, she groaned and reached for my cock trying to draw me back into her. I nibbled her neck and ear lobe again.

“Tell Me,” I whispered again. I needed to know and this might be my only chance of drawing it out of her.

“Ok then, if you really want to know,” She began again, speaking softly and sexily, “Tony was sitting on edge of bed watching Steve go down on me, stroking himself, he obviously loved to watch, I think that was probably really his thing,” she pushed up against me again, “Aaah, are you thinking about it?”

I was.

“Yes,” I hissed into her ear, “Did you come?”

“Yes” she waited for my response, almost taunting me.

“Go on” I urged.

“I put my legs over his shoulders and pulled his head into me until I got off.”

“Where you satisfied,” she looked down

“No” she whispered.

“What happened, tell me” It was beginning to dawn on me the cold realisation of what had probably happened, especially as she couldn’t look me directly in the eye.

“I can’t tell you”

“Tell Me,” I ordered, she now looked up at me.

Steve knelt up between my legs, pressing his cock against me, sliding it up and down, then pushing into me, I reached down to stop him,” She closed her eyes, obviously imagining it, “I held his cock, stroking it, I told him to stop.”

“Did he?”

“Yes, he just carried on rubbing against me”

“Did you want him to stop?”

“Yes,” she insisted, then she looked away again “no not really, it felt like the easiest thing to let him, I don’t think I’d ever been that turned on before, I’d never done anything like that before.”

“Go on”

“Tony came over and knelt on the bed at the side of us, he started kissing me, stroking my body and whispering to me.”

“What did he say?” I had a pretty good idea.

“He wanted me to do it, telling me how gorgeous and sexy I looked and how he could tell how I really wanted it.”

“What did you say?”

“I don’t think I said anything.”

“You don’t think?”

“I know, I know, I didn’t say anything,” she confirmed.

“Go on.”

“While we where kissing he must have handed Steve a condom because I heard him rip the packet. When I looked down he was rolling it over the end of his cock, he just carried on rubbing against me, not trying anything else,” her eyes where gone now, she stared slightly past me, obviously picturing it, re-living it to some extent.

“Tony asked me again, kissing my mouth and neck, I remember him saying I could stop anytime, just say no if you want us to stop.”

“What did you say?”

“I didn’t say anything.”

“What did he do,” I wanted every detail.

“I felt him push his cock against me, sliding it in really slowly and gently, he lifted my legs up and pushed in all the way, filling me,” I suppose she had just confirmed my worst fears, served me right I know, but once I’d started I couldn’t stop. My dilemma now, was the fact that she was so turned on, it really got me going again and I wanted to please her.

“Like this?” I asked as I pushed into her again.

“Yesss! Like that” she cried out, eyes now shut again.

“Are you picturing Steve fucking you?”

“Yessss!” god, what had I started “Fuck me” she pleaded.

I did, it was wild, lifting her legs up as high as I could, over my arms, pinning her back so I could get as deep as possible whilst still kissing and whispering to her.

“What was Tony doing?” I was a little curious as to how he got off in this little scenario.

“He was still whispering to me, kissing me, telling me how hot I was, stroking my body. I grabbed his hand and pushed it down so he could rub me, Aaaaagh, I’m coming, don’t stop, don’t stop.” I had no intentions of stopping.

“Did they make you come?”

“Yeesss.”

“Did they come?”

“Yeeeessss,” she was getting louder and my back must have been red raw as she dug her nails into me. She pushed up forcing me of the bed, we came together, intensely and loudly, it was as good as I could ever remember it, she trembled underneath me as the waves passed through her. I continued pushing into her; although I had come, I wanted to finish her completely. Her trembling slowed into small twitching movements and little whimpering noises; completely spent she soon lay still. I lay on top of her, breathing heavily, trying to support my weight, equally spent; I waited a minute then rolled to her side. She lay with her head on my chest, I stroked her hair, I did not know what to say to break the silence, she spoke first.

“Are you angry?”

“Should I be?”

“I hope not,” she was very sheepish, “it was a long time ago.”

“I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed,” she looked at me.

“Why?”

“Some thing so important and I wasn’t part of it.”

“Do you think you could do something like that, with me and another man?”

“Could you do it again?”

“If you where there, maybe,” she looked me in the eye, “I could do it for you.”

“I wouldn’t want you to do it just for me.”

“Don’t worry, it wouldn’t be just for you,” she smiled sexily.

“What happened after?”

“Nothing happened after, ever. After Steve had come, he kissed me and asked if I was ok, he was very nice. I told I was fine, which I was, then he got up and went back to his room. Tony had obviously finished himself off whilst watching us, I think that’s when I decided to move on, it had been fun, but I didn’t want it anymore. I’ve only seen Tony once since then and I’ve never clapped eyes on Steve; I left early the following morning. We spoke about it later on the phone, he wanted to do it again but I couldn’t, well wouldn’t, we wanted totally different things and then shortly after, you and I met, we’ve never seen each other since.

“Have you spoken.”

“Once or twice, he’s called a couple of times, but soon as he realised you and I where serious he stopped calling.”

“I think I want us to do it at least once.”

“You sure?” she gazed at me earnestly

“Yes, when I fantasise about it I want to be able to picture me there, until we do it, all I can imagine is you and two strangers.”

“Ok,” she whispered, we’ll talk about it.

The End For Now.

If I think anybody is keen to follow this story I will write some more, there is still a lot to tell!!

hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers
12