Her Husband's Weekend Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her jeans pocket and looked to see that it was her husband calling her. Frowning, she motioned to her phone as she looked at Kit before clicking the green button on the screen and putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey, honey." She smiled as she spoke.

"Hey, Tru. How's everything going so far?" Thad's voice made her stomach fill with butterflies, here she was eating dessert with another man and her husband was watching their kids for the weekend.

"Good. I got some work done. The house is nice. It would have fit us and the kids, you know."

"Yeah, but then you wouldn't have gotten a real vacation." His chuckle through the line made her smile.

"True, but I miss you guys." She flicked her gaze back to the man who was sitting quietly across from her eating his cobbler.

"We miss you, too, but you need this. You need to do something for yourself."

"Ok, but I don't promise not to wake up first thing Sunday morning and hightail it back home." She chuckled, sitting back and looking across from her again, those brown eyes were so focused on her.

"Have you met him yet?" His voice deepened, and the change in the conversation made her tense a little and she dropped her mouth open as her eyes met Kit's as he watched her.

"What?"

"Have you met Kit yet?" Her husband's voice sounded full of mischief and she sat up, her right hand shaking a little as she ran a hand through her shoulder-length brunette hair.

"How could-how would you know-?" She shook her head, feeling heat rise in her chest as she stood up and walked towards the center of the porch. Kit, thankfully stayed where he was.

"Tru, Kit is there because I asked him. I've known him since basic."

"Why would you have asked him to come here?" She whispered into the phone, she didn't want the man with her to know she was talking about him.

"Because I want him to fuck you, Tru." He said simply, so simply, and she immediately felt tears fill her eyes and she hung up the phone on her husband. Folding her hands together in front of her, she stood and walked to the other end of the porch and stared out through the darkness towards the house south of the one she was supposed to stay in.

This had been Thad's idea of giving her some time? He'd lost his mind.

Her phone rang again, and Tru knew without even looking that it was going to be Thad. Biting her lower lip, she answered it after a few rings but didn't say anything as she held it to her ear.

"Tru, please don't hang up. I want you to listen to me." She closed her eyes as she heard his voice, she knew she was shaking, feeling like this weekend had been for a totally different purpose than she had thought.

"Have you cheated on me? Is that what this is about?" She whispered, looking behind her for just a second, Kit wasn't looking at her now, he had finished his dessert and he was sitting back in his chair, hands folded together between his knees that were about a foot apart from each other. His eyes were centered on those hands.

"I have never cheated on you, Tru. I never will. I don't want to."

"Then why-why would you-?"

"Tru, I am not giving you what you need. We both know that. For years, we've known that. You have begged me for years to be more...aggressive with you. And I just can't. It makes me uncomfortable. But I know that is what you need. And if we want this to work, if I want you to stay with me, and I do, I really really do, then I need you to let Kit fuck you."

"I'm happy with you."

"I am happy with you, Tru, but you need so much more than I can give you. Please. Kit is a good man. I trust him with you. He would never hurt you, and he knows how much you mean to me."

"Why would he be okay with this then?" She felt her voice crack a little as she spoke, her eyes out on the darkness surrounding the porch again.

"I asked him to do this, because we both need this." Thad sounded a little desperate and Tru wiped at the tears that had fallen down her cheeks.

"But this is cheating." She whispered into the phone.

"Tru, I am asking you to do this. I love you, and I want you to stay my wife, but he can give you something that I can't. I just can't. Please." She choked out a soft sob at how sad he sounded, how determined he was for her to do this.

"Thad."

"It is up to you, Tru, he won't touch you if you don't want him to, but I want you to do this for me."

Tru closed her eyes, "You want me to do this because you're telling me that you can't meet my needs. Do you honestly think me fucking some guy once the way you think I need is going to be enough to fix us forever? Thad-."

"No, Tru. That's not what I'm saying. If the two of you work out, if this works, he's willing to move to Portland. I'm not asking for you to have a one night stand with some guy. I want him to be a part of our marriage."

Okay, that was too much. Tru practically punched the button on her phone to hang up with her husband, squeezed her eyes shut, and then chucked the damned thing out into the darkness. Shaking her head, she stomped over to the door of the house, opened it, and slammed it behind her, angry that she had to shove on it again to get the old piece of wood to actually close all the way. Tru didn't stop walking until she was standing in the back corner of the kitchen near the window, her arms crossed over her as she shook and tried to decide what she needed to do most, swear or cry her eyes out.

She stood there, shaking her head for what felt like days before she heard the shift of wood that was the front door being shoved open, and then it was closed a lot softer as someone stepped into the house. Looking into the dining room from where she stood, she could see Kit walking slowly into the room, and she watched as he put her phone down on the dining room table.

"I told Thad that you didn't want to talk to him right now." Those brown eyes were on her again, filled with concern this time, and caution.

She frowned at him as he very slowly walked over towards the kitchen. Once he was in it, he stopped about four feet from her, not close enough to reach her, but effectively blocking her from any exit. She breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. He was breathing slowly, too, his eyes looking at her face, her body as she shook gently. He didn't want to scare her, she could sense that. She had the feeling that if she told him to get the hell out, he totally would.

"What did he tell you about me?" She asked finally.

"He's told me a lot about you over the years, but you're asking about why I'm here, right?" His hoarse voice made her heat up, even now, even knowing that he wasn't just some stranger who had wanted to use her phone.

Tru nodded, she didn't trust her voice very much right now.

"Thad's never been a very...assertive person. It's why he never made command. He's a great guy, dependable, friendly, funny. I can't imagine him being a...forceful lover." His answer wasn't about her at all, but he seemed to have her husband pegged perfectly, but Tru had never thought that her husband's personality was wrong, what woman wouldn't love a man that wouldn't be forceful with her, one who was sensitive, passionate, and kind? What the hell was so wrong with Tru that she couldn't just be happy with the man she had?

"And he told you that that is what I want?" Tru shivered, and tensed when he took a half step towards her, and then just as quickly, a half-step back.

"In so many words."

"And you're into that? You're into doing that with another man's wife?"

"No." He shook his head forcefully and Tru widened her eyes at him.

"Then why-?"

"Because you're not just another man's wife. You are Thad's wife. I've known you since Thad was just a PVT and I was his sergeant. I've known you for almost 20 years." His voice made heat start to push down into her lower body, and Tru tried to ignore the way her panties were starting to feel wet within her jeans.

"I've never met you." She shook her head.

"We have met, once or twice, at a promotion ceremony or two. But you wouldn't have remembered me. You and Thad were extremely focused on each other back then." He told her and she furrowed a brow, she could not remember ever having met him.

"It still doesn't-." Tru bit her lower lip when he took the remaining few steps he needed to stand right in front of her.

"I can give you want you need, Truly. I can. But I won't touch you, I will leave here, if you ask me to. But that is not what your husband wants." When Kit spoke, Tru felt herself go dizzy for a second and she unconsciously let her body dip towards him for just a moment, but then pushed herself back to stand straight.

"What do you want?" Her voice was breathless, and she could feel the heat seeping off of his body as he stood before her.

"I want a lot."

"A lot?" Tru widened her eyes as he nodded at her slowly.

"Tell me to leave." He told her, again trying to give her the option for him to leave now, before this all went any further.

Tru breathed for several minutes, her eyes glued to his, unable to leave the face of the handsome man who had obviously been her husband's superior officer when he was in the army. Thad had joined the service while she'd went to a liberal arts college. They'd seen each other as often as they could, but it had never felt like enough for the two who'd dated starting their senior year of high school. He'd done his time and had been out for years.

"Leave." She found herself saying and shook a little as he nodded at her, a gentle, understanding smile on his face as he turned from her and walked back through the living room and towards the front door.

When she heard it pulled open, Tru choked out the breath she'd been unaware that she'd held after she spoke and whimpered a little as she starting walking after him. By the time she reached the front door and pulled it open and pushed open the outer screen door, she could barely see the man as he walked towards the road. Damn it. He was leaving, and he should, shouldn't he? This was totally not what she needed to have in her life, another man. Thad was crazy, but watching this man walk away, she was suddenly hit with the fact that Thad was trying to save their marriage.

"Wait." She said quietly and thought at first that she hadn't been heard.

Kit turned around slowly and his eyes looked back at her through the darkness of the yard.

"I love my husband." She spoke a little louder this time.

"He's a good man."

"He thinks that I need you."

"He thinks I need you, too, Truly." God, his voice was freaking candy-coated in sexy, Tru felt her pussy throb now, and her panties were soaked at this point.

"I'm going to-I'm going to go inside and...get ready for bed."

"All right."

"Can you-can you lock the door when you come back inside?" Her voice felt dry, harsh, and she watched him nod before she turned away from him and went back in the house.

Tru didn't bother making sure the inner door closed all the way as she got inside. She walked up the staircase quickly to the second floor and grabbed her bathroom stuff out of her suitcase before going into the bathroom. Closing the door, she brushed her teeth, and then she turned the shower on. Undressing, she quickly got into the hot stream of water and focused on washing her body and hair. She knew her hands were shaking, and when the bathroom door opened and she felt more than heard him come into the room, Tru worried that she actually might fall down in the shower.

"Truly?" His voice was soft, and close.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving some things on the sink for you. I'll wait in the bedroom." His voice was still hoarse, but now it was definitely laced with passion, for her.

She didn't answer him, she couldn't if she wanted to keep standing, so she continued to bathe herself as she heard the bathroom door close again. A little later, she stepped out of the shower and as she wiped at her hair with a towel, she saw the items that he had left on the counter. Tru felt her eyes widen as she saw the bottle of lube, and the enema kit that was beside the sink. Oh my. Could she really do this? Could she really let this man, this stranger, fuck her like her husband wanted? Tru felt like her body was practically boiling as she used the bathroom, and then used the enema.

Once she knew that her ass was clean, she dried herself the rest of the way off and then brushed her hair as she stood in front of the mirror naked. Her skin was flushed, and her nipples were hard beads on her rounded breasts. Her green eyes looked bigger than usual, and she knew that was due to how nervous she was. Being with another man had not been something that she had ever considered during her marriage.

She was 5'5" tall and while she only weighed about 135 pounds, there were signs on her of the four pregnancies that she'd had. Stretch marks faintly lined the skin around her belly button. She'd never been self-conscious about that around her husband, but she suddenly worried that this man would not like what he saw. Frowning, she put a hand over her stomach for a moment as she took a deep breath. He would have to take her as she was, Tru knew, there was no sense in being self conscious.

"You are beautiful." His husky voice said as she walked into the bedroom a moment later.

Tru had put on the soft cotton pink nightie that she'd brought with her for the weekend. The low hem was a cream colored lace, and the same lace had been sewn around the lower hem, as well. She'd felt feminine and sexy trying it on in the store. The look the man standing by the window across the room from her was giving her made her happy that she'd chosen it.

"Thank you."

"Truly, if we want this to work, we need to set some rules now." His voice sounded rough, strained, and she knew it was because he was aroused.

Tru nodded, watching as he took off the black leather jacket that he wore and setting it over the back of one of the chairs. There were two black suitcases on the bed now, and neither of them were hers. Where had they come from? She looked up at him. He was broad-shouldered, and the T-shirt accentuated the muscles beneath. Her pussy clenched as he moved slightly around the bed towards her.

"What you do with me in this bedroom stays between the two of us." Tru nodded again, not trusting her voice at all right now.

"I will never do anything that you do not want me to do. You will need to be honest with me if I take something too far. Do you understand? I won't stop unless you tell me to." He sounded so different than he had on the porch, less tender, definitely more in charge.

"Yes." Did she actually say the word out loud? She was shaking and her faculties didn't seem to really be working correctly.

"What is your favorite animal?" His question confused her, but she thought on the answer for a moment.

"A red panda."

He nodded, "Panda will be your safe word, then."

"Ok." She'd never had a safe word before, she'd never needed one with Thad.

He nodded and looked at her without speaking for a few moments before stepping forward and putting his hands on the spaghetti straps at the top of her nightie. She knew her eyes were wide as she looked at his face, so very very close to hers. His fingers were rough, and warm, and they scratched over the top of her shoulders as he moved the straps slowly off, and let them slip down her arms. It took very little effort on his part to shift the nightie so that it slid down her body and puddled on the wooden floor at her feet.

Tru knew her breathing was becoming erratic and her heart was pounding in her chest as she breathed in the spicy male scent of him. He smelled of the maple trees he'd walked beside to get to her, of peppermint and peaches, and a husky scent that was a mix of the basic soap he used and his natural male aroma. She prefered men who didn't disguise their smell with colognes, and breathing in the scent of this man as he slowly ran his fingers up the sides of her arms made her shiver and her pussy wept with increasing need. She knew she wore nothing now except for a pair of panties.

His eyes told her that he knew that, as well.

"You have a beautiful body, Truly." His voice was guttural and it made sparks shoot through her body and if it hadn't been for his hands that had settled on either side of her waist, Tru was sure she might have fallen into him.

"Thank you." She whispered against him, his mouth was so close to hers. She could feel his hot breath, and she knew it would only take the briefest movement of her neck to put their lips together.

He must have had the same thought, because Kit moved forward and closed his lips over hers, his lips were warm, hard, and slightly moist as he molded them over hers, his tongue immediately pushing out and sliding in between the soft petals of her mouth. Tru whimpered as his left hand moved to bury in her hair and hold her to him as he deepened the kiss. His tongue thrust past her teeth to learn the inside of her mouth, to slide over the tops of her teeth, her upper palate, and then he was sliding it roughly over her tongue, which had quickly joined in this new caress. Tru knew her hands had wrapped around his shoulders, and she had pressed her body tightly against his, her naked breasts aching against the soft cotton of his T-shirt as his right arm wrapped around her body and held her to him.

Time seemed to stall while he kissed her, and Tru attempted to cling to him when he eventually moved his lips away from hers and moved the palms of his hands to either side of her face. "Did you like that?"

Tru smiled shyly, nodding up at him as he held his face a few inches from hers, "Yes."

"You have lips that were made to kiss....and a lot more." He put an index finger on her lips and ran it slowly from one side to the other.

Her eyes widened, 'a lot more?' She really wanted to know what he was talking about. But he didn't say more as he bent suddenly and put his fingers into the edges of her panties and pulled them down off of her body, then had her step completely out of them. Both the panties and her night were tossed to the side and he rose back up to stand in front of her as she stood in front of him totally naked now, while he was still completely dressed.

"You're anxious." He said as he exhaled a deep breath.

"Yes." Yes, she most definitely was anxious, she wanted to know what he planned to do. To her.

"Turn around." She bit her lower lip.

Tru turned around slowly, her body shaking and she had to work to keep her hands from wringing together in front of her. She knew he was looking at her shoulders, her back, probably taking a bit of time on the tattoo of a poppy that she'd gotten in college on the left side of her mid-back. Thad had been furious. He'd never let her get another. She could almost feel his eyes on her ass as he stood still, not touching her now. Closing her eyes, she tensed a little when she felt him walk away from her for a moment before he came back over and reached down and grabbed her arms near each wrist and carefully moved them behind her back.

When she felt a cord of some sort wrap around her wrist, Tru gasped and took a step forward, to find herself shoved up against the open bedroom door forcefully, his body up against her back.

"Stay still." He told her, his voice filled with an authority that said he was used to others following his commands.

She closed her eyes and shivered, staying where she was as he tied the rope around her left wrist and them moved it to the opposite elbow and tied the wrist into place. Once her left wrist was secure, he did the same with her right wrist and left elbow. Two lengths of rope had wrapped around the front of her in the process, one above and one below her breasts, and Tru whimpered, she could smell her arousal now, could feel the line of cum dripping down the inside of her thigh at how he was making her respond to him. He hadn't even come close to her pussy, but that obviously did not matter.