Her Husband's Weekend Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens now?"

"I'm out of the military now, Truly. If you want me, if you want me to be in your life like this, I'll move up here. I've got a few job offers in the area, already."

"I want you. But only if Thad really wants that, as much as....as much as I liked tonight, I love my husband." She told him as she shifted to her back so that she could see his face.

"I understand that, Truly. Thad wants this. But I will let him convince you of that himself when you go home on Sunday." Kit smiled down at her, kissing her eyebrows as he shifted so that he was slightly on top of her.

"Will you-will you be here with me until then?" Tru felt herself blush and wondered where the energy for that had come from.

Kit smiled wide and moved his mouth over hers for a moment, "Every second, Truly."

She smiled up at him, putting her arms on his shoulders as he nudged a knee between her legs. How could he possibly have the energy for more? She could feel his cock already stiffening against her hip bone and stretched her legs wide on either side of his knees.

"There's so much more I plan to do to you, baby. So much more." He groaned as he pushed his cock back into her wet fold.

Tru whimpered and closed her eyes, yes, she would like for him to do more to her, much more. As he began an almost violent rhythm in her cunt, she cried out and clung to the man above her, yes, she wanted him very much. And she would have him, and he her, for this weekend, and for as long as Thad wanted him in their lives. Opening her eyes and meeting the chocolate gaze of the man fucking her, Tru wasn't sure if she'd ever loved her husband more than she did at this exact moment. He had given her the most wonderful gift that she could ever have asked for, and she knew that her sex life with her husband, her whole life with her husband, would be the better for it.