Her Husband's Weekend Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around." She turned, her eyes meeting his again as he moved forward, more quickly this time, and kissed her carnally, wet, hot, hard, barely letting her breathe as he branded her over and over with the depth of his tongue, his lips pulling against hers, his teeth tugging and nipping on her lips.

His mouth finally left hers and moved down her throat to suckle on the sensitive skin at the base of her neck, and his hands moved over her breasts and began to rub and caress them roughly, peaking the nipples and making her groan against him. Tru cried out when his lips surrounded her right nipple and she felt it sucked hard into his mouth. She tried to push into him, but he held her where she was, slightly away from his body. He suckled deep on her right breast, then moved his mouth to the opposite one, doing the same as she gasped.

"Stay there." His voice practically crackled as he put one hand on her stomach to hold her standing against the door that she was carefully back against, and he dropped to his knees before her.

Tru felt her breath catch in her throat as he grabbed her left leg and put it over his shoulder as he sank to almost sit on his ass on the floor, his mouth coming in and those masterful lips of his surrounded her clit so forcefully, she felt what had to be lighting hit her pussy and her juices shot out and covered his face as he shifted and drank her orgasm with fury. Tru dropped her head back against the door. She had never orgasmed like this for a man, not even Thad had been able to force such a gripping release from her, and she'd had to work hard on her own to get even close. What Kit had done, well, it had been spectacular, and as she looked down at him, she could see the shiny moisture of her cum on his jaw and cheeks as he continued to eat her cunt fiercely.

He had his eyes closed, but as she stared down at him, her breath breaking funny in her throat as she tried to stay standing on one leg, he opened those brown eyes and met her gaze. His mouth did not leave her cunt and she could feel his tongue sliding roughly up and into her pussy. His teeth were closing over the petals at the opening of her core, and he was sucking on them, biting, making her whole body shake with the need for more, so much more.

"Do you want to come for me again?" He grunted from below and she felt fire flood the walls of her pussy.

"Yes." God, yes. Please.

He shifted his left hand to her fold and shoved two fingers up into her cunt and as Tru cried out, he moved his mouth back directly over her clit and sucked....hard. She felt her body give, felt him have to forcefully hold her up against the door as he drank in the orgasm that he'd forced from her a second time. Tru breathed in deeply of the scent of her release, and knew he was pleased, he'd made a sound of satisfaction as he'd lapped up her cum.

"Stay here." He said, moving to stand again and leaning her back against the door as he turned and went over to where the black suitcases were on the bed.

She watched him grab something black and made of cloth. When Kit walked back over to her, Tru tensed a little as he took the fabric and put it over her eyes. She couldn't see anything, and it made her breathing quicken and a little whimper of fear fluttered through her lips.

"The rules haven't changed, Truly. I will not hurt you." His voice was close to her ear, and Tru shivered as he ran his hands down her bound arms, to her waist, and then he moved a hand to her right thigh and ran the rough pads of his fingers down along the inner soft skin until he could group her behind her knee and lift her leg.

Kit's other hand moved to grab her right foot and bend her lower leg back so that her foot rested against her upper thigh. He held it there as he bent his head towards her and kissed her slowly, languidly. His chest, still cloth-covered, rubbed against her tender tits. Tru shivered and gasped when he growled, disconnecting from her mouth as he grabbed her and pulled her up against the front of him as he moved her over to the bed.

She felt herself being set down on the bed, not quite on the edge, and he was moving her legs, both of them, into the position he had tested while she stood against the door. This time, however, he took rope and tied her ankles to her thigh, and then wrapped another few cords halfway down her thigh, and then another a few inches above her knee.

"Your arms are in a boxtie position, Truly. Your legs in a frogtie." His explanation didn't affect her nearly as much as the depth of the timber of his voice did, and Tru felt fluid drip onto the blankets on the bed.

"You have such a pretty pink cunt, Truly." His words made her breath catch and Tru shook as she heard him moving about close to her, what was he doing? She could feel her skin heat and prickle as she listened for the sounds he made, terrified, anxious, expectant as he shifted around the bed at times.

When the bed dipped and she felt him move over her where she was laying on her bound arms, Tru took a shallow breath, he was naked now, she could feel the hair on his legs as he sat over her chest. She could smell the subtle salty male scent of his precum as his cock was held over her, close to her mouth. She couldn't help letting her lips part a little in expectation of what she figured he would be making her do.

"Open your mouth, baby." He said gutturally from above her and Tru opened her mouth, more than ready for this new experience, delighting in that first touch of his silken, bulbous cock head as it slipped just within her lips, the glans making the briefest contact with her teeth before he pushed forward, sending his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Close your lips around my cock, Truly." He groaned and she felt him shake a little against her as she closed her mouth around his thick cock and slid forward, making the tip of him press hard against the back of her palate.

She knew he had put his hands down somewhere above her head, one had dipped down to cup the back of her head and bring her forward, causing his cock to slip into her throat, causing her to gag a little at the pressure against her uvula, and he held inside, forcing her to take it, before he backed out enough to let her breathe. Tru shifted her head, needing a better angle as he speared his hips forward again and his cock slipped down into her throat a second time. She'd been able to deep throat Thad in the past, and she knew it was making this man hot that she was taking quite a bit of his long length into her mouth and throat.

His hips were getting more forceful and soon, she was no longer moving her head back and forth onto his cock, he was in control, thrusting forward with his ass muscles, driving his cock into her mouth, fucking her face for several minutes before he groaned out hoarsely and she felt his seed pump through his stiff dick and into her throat. It was salty and not unpleasant. Tru swallowed the load and licked the slightly slack cock as he pulled it slowly from her mouth. Would this be it? Would he do more? She shivered as she felt him shift so that he was lying against her right side, a hand on her breast again, kneading it roughly.

She jerked when she heard a phone ring near her, set to speaker. He had made a phone call? Now? There is only one person she could imagine that he would ring.

"Hello." The deep voice of her husband sounded on the line and Tru whimpered, tears filling her eyes, had she done the right thing? Would he be angry? Would he have changed his mind? Was this okay?

"Truly, say hello to your husband." Kit's voice was firm, and she gasped when he moved his hand from her breast down to cup her pussy, two fingers slowly sliding up inside the wet canal.

"H-Hello, Thad." She wasn't sure his name actually came out right, she sort of choked out that last bit. Her head arched back and her pelvis pushed against the hand inside of her.

"Have you come, Tru?" He sounded a little winded, and she felt her pussy quake, her husband was aroused.

"Yes." She felt breathless, exhausted, and the man in the room with her was moving his hand against her pussy quite fiercely now.

"Have you made Kit come?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmmm." Kit was shifting his body against her, she could feel the hard, muscled length of him as he moved so that he was kneeling in between her legs.

"Tru, you have always wanted a dominant lover." He spoke the truth, but it still made her blush, wondering what the man in the room with her would think of her husband saying such a thing. Thad made love, he had never been comfortable when she'd asked him to take a firm hand to her, he had not wanted to be forceful. It had been one of the things that had caused problems in their marriage over the years. And now here he was offering her what she always felt she'd needed, and it was with someone else.

"I have always wanted you." Tru whimpered, not able to stop the way her hips pushed against Kit's, his hand was still inside making her pussy clench and gush and fill with a desperate need to be filled.

"I know, baby. I want you, too. Tell me, does Kit make you hot?"

"Y-yes." She hissed, a third finger was inside now and she heard Kit groan down in his throat as he moved his mouth against the side of her neck.

"I want you to let Kit fuck you. Will you do that for me, Tru? Will you let him fuck you?" She was sure that Thad was masterbating, it didn't surprise her, while she'd been shocked that he had sent Kit here, he had suggested something like this in the past, but she'd always shot him down before.

"Thad..." The air caught painfully in her throat as he felt her thighs start to shake as she was caught up in a sudden orgasm.

"Fuck Kit, Tru. Promise me you'll let him fuck you." Thad sounded more forceful about this than she'd ever heard him be about anything, and she knew that he wanted this, he wanted it badly. He wanted them to work, he wanted to give her what she wanted, what she'd always felt was lacking in their lives together. He could be right, maybe he needed Kit just as much as she was beginning to think that she needed the man.

"Yes, Thad. Yes, I'll do this." She whimpered the words, now there were four fingers in her pussy and he was punching up into her hard, God, it was so hard to concentrate on anything but that strong hand.

"I love you, Tru. Tell me you love me." Her husband's voice made her shake and Tru bit her lower lip.

"I love you, Thad." God, she did. She did love her husband.

"I'll see you Sunday. Until then, you do what Kit tells you."

Tru didn't expect the line to go dead, but it did, and she choked out the cry that pushed through her lips as she climaxed again, her pussy convulsing and she felt moisture coat his fingers as he slowly pulled them from her aching hole. She felt him shift again and knew his cock was close, so close to her fold, but he didn't enter her. Instead, he moved his dry hand up to her blindfold and took it off of her. She could see his chest rising and lowering more forcefully with his arousal, his face was a little more pink from what they were doing, and his eyes, those dark, brutal eyes of his were focused on her face.

"I want you to watch me put my cock in you, Truly. I want you to see me fuck you." He told her and Tru felt her cunt clench, she was pretty sure that she wanted to see this, too.

He shifted so that he could hold himself over her on his elbow and moved his hand to hold the back of her head, moving her so that she could see more clearly how his cock was now lined up with the glistening opening of her pussy lips. His eyes were on that spot, as well, and she found that she couldn't look away as his hips slowly slid forward and the head of his thick cock spread those lips and forced her cunt to stretch to accommodate his girth. Tru whimpered as she watched him move gently inside, and she thought he would continue the slow drive in, but suddenly, he groaned and bucked forward hard, sending his cock all the way inside. He wasn't quite as long as Thad, but he was certainly thick, and she felt her pussy muscles shiver and clench around his hot, hard cock.

Tru closed her eyes for a moment and would have let her head fall back at the sensation of this man holding his dick far up inside of her, but his hand kept her head pointed down, and when he pulled partially out, she whimpered and opened her eyes. The view of that slide, the tingling sparks that shot through her body as he roughly pulled out before gyrating his hips and sliding back within her, was erotic and she knew she would come again. She could feel her body burning against him, the tug against her G-spot, the way he slid against and hit her clit, and the slowly increasing way he pistoned his hips back and forth, yes, she was going to come again.

His breathing was becoming more erratic and he soon shifted so that he was no longer holding her head, and he was on his forearms over her, his larger body settling more above her. Tru could feel the increased pressure on her arms where they were bound behind her back, and it made her whimper. Her legs were still tied, too, and the fact that she could do nothing to stop this man from fucking her any way he wanted, well, it made her hot. He made her hot, and when her pussy clamped down and she spiraled into an orgasm that shook her thighs and made her back arch up, Tru knew that everything about this was right, and Thad had been right to send her here, to this man.

"Is this good, Truly? Do you like that?" His gruff voice sounded against her ear as he rotated his hips, making his dick slide in hard against the front of her cunt.

"Yeeeeees..." Tru pushed the side of her face against his, happy when he moved his head so that he could kiss her, his tongue pushing inside, meeting and dueling with hers.

Something seemed to snap inside if him, and Tru felt Kit's groan more than heard it as he lifted up slightly on his arms and began to forcefully beat down into her pussy, tearing his way as deep as her body would allow, his balls slamming against her ass as he grounded himself inside. The rhythm was intense and she knew she cried out repeatedly, her voice choked and filled with passion before he finally stopped, holding deep inside, his seed finally spilling out towards the entrance to her womb, his cock clenching slightly, making her shiver below him.

"I have wanted to fuck you like this since the first time I saw you." He told her quietly as he pulled his cock slowly from within her body.

"I wish I remembered meeting you, but I just don't. I can't believe I wouldn't remember doing so." Tru told him, her voice was thin, breathless, and he cunt was still incredibly sensitive as he ran a thumb over her swollen clit.

"I was married when I met you, at a dinner party in Boston. It was a short introduction and there were a lot of men in uniform there." He told her.

"Maybe it's the lack of uniform." She told him as he moved that thumb up to her mouth and he ran it over her lips.

"Maybe." He murmured as he reached over to a table beside the bed and came back with a bottle of lubricant.

Tru's eyes widened as she watched him put some on a few fingers in his left hand before dropping the lube on the bed sheets. She whimpered as he moved those fingers to her ass and gently probed the puckered hole. When one finger slid gently inside, Tru groaned aloud and pushed towards his approach. He moved it all the way in to the lowest knuckle before moving it in a little circle inside of her. Thad spent barely any time in her ass, he didn't find it arousing, but Tru liked the tightness, the feeling it gave her. She wondered how far Kit would take this and figured he wouldn't stop until his dick had owned this part of her, as well.

He first moved in and out with the one finger, then added another as she loosened to his questing hand. Once both slid into her with little difficulty, he shifted away from her for a moment and lifted her up and turned her over so that her upper chest was on the soft mattress and her hips were bent slightly forward and her knees touched the mattress. Tru knew it put her ass up in the air, and his hands had moved to each asscheek and he was squeezing her flesh a little.

"Can I fuck your ass, Truly?" He muttered, and she felt new heat build inside of her pussy, which was dripping wet already.

"Yes, Kit." She sighed and watched as he grabbed something from the table, and her eyes focused on the condom that he rolled on over his already aroused cock.

He didn't move to stick his dick straight in her ass, Tru bit her lower lip as she felt two fingers slip back inside of her back hole. She cried out when he sent a third finger in alongside the other two. It felt tight, intense, and she moaned against the mattress as he began to beat a heavy rhythm up into her ass with those fingers. Her pussy was practically screaming with jealousy as the man on his knees behind her moved forward finally, and he pulled his fingers out of her ass.

"Your gape is fucking sexy, Truly." He whispered, lining his cock up with her asshole, knowing by the way her body shivered that she was ready, excited, expectant.

"Kit...." Tru groaned harshly as his head pushed somewhat aggressively into her ass the first few inches before he stopped moving for a moment.

One of his hands gripped her tightly on her left side while the other one moved up and circled her right shoulder so that when he pushed forward, she was pulled back against his heavy thrust. Tru knew she whimpered, choking out a sound as she felt his cock surge all the way inside. The feeling of him filling her ass was overwhelming, the pleasurable sensation mixing with a pain, almost a tenderness, as her colon worked to allow his entry. Kit bottomed out inside, but he didn't stay still.

His cock pulled halfway out before he slammed his hips hard against her, promptly starting a heavy, forceful rhythm into and out of her tight, hot, clenching ass. Tru took him, took everything he gave her, and with each driving pump of his hips, her breath jerked out in gasps and her body clenched and shook and writhed, and she begged for more, for all of him. Kit was giving her what she needed, what she had always needed, and she knew that while she didn't know this man enough to love him, she wanted him in a way that she'd never been allowed to want her husband.

"You should see the way your ass eats my cock, Truly." He told her as he looked down at where he was heavily connected with her body.

"It feels good." She whispered the words as she pushed her forehead into the mattress below her.

"You feel good, baby. Very good." His words almost sounded ominous as he sat up right a little and put both hands on her hips. Kit was soon focused on jack-hammering his cock hard into her ass, repeatedly until he finally held and lost another load of cum, this one blocked with the condom that he'd worn.

After he pulled out of her ass, Kit slowly began to undo the ties that had bound her into a position of total submission, and Truly couldn't help the sounds of contentment that she made as her arms and legs were free from the binds. When she was free, he moved them up to lay beside each other on the bed, blankets now over them as they both worked on getting their breathing under control.

"I didn't expect you, Kit." She said at some point, not sure if it was just minutes later, or hours.

He was lying on the bed behind her, spooned up against her back, with his left arm wrapped around her and his hand splayed open on her stomach. His right arm was under her head, and she'd been using him as a pillow. They were warm and exhausted, and their breathing matched as they laid on the bed.

"Are you glad to have me?" He asked, his fingertips slightly tickling her as he moved them gently over her belly.

"Yes." Tru was being honest, she was very glad to have him.