All Comments on 'Her New Year's Resolution'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She got exactly what she deserved

Three months with no sex? After only being married for 5 years? What a bitch she must be. Of course, you have no lead up to their kinky night so we have no way of knowing what their relationship is like. And she was lucky that he didn't have her arrested for assault and battery on his way out the door. Too little information in this mess to make it a worth while story. An opening paragraph maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA - That was funny!

They seem to have gone a long time without sex. Are they in the middle of a prolonged fight? You need some more background to this tale of woe. It got silly when she hit him in his "crouch" with the crop. Then she expected him to get a cage on an erect cock? You do realize that's impossible right? Now she's standing in front of him dressed like a $2 hooker. That must have made him sick. His wife the prostitute? When she decides to shove a dildo all the way into her cunt and then sit on his face that would have been real exciting - NOT! Instead of licking he would have been more likely to bit her clit. Then came the Vagisal. Pretty sure you meant Vagisil which is a local anesthetic. So since you have numbed his cock and he can't feel it, he'll lose his erection. No fucking a limp dick. But the worst part was when you realized that this attempt at story telling had gone seriously wrong that you tried to throw a curve into it. He leaves her? Too funny. Told you that you needed some more information at the start. Talk about dropping a bomb out of the blue! Epically bad story. 1 star.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Oops!

Too little,too late,Sweetie! His lack of sexual interest should have been a clue!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
now that was funny

I had to laugh. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous