All Comments on 'Her Night Out'

by califm_curious

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Ignore the haters. Why would someone read a story they knew they were not going to like? This is very erotic. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For what it is....:.

It's actually pretty damned good!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
Nice sex story

But it has more to offer to get it up to a 4 or 5

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love girls night out

Great story, short and sweet with a very nice ending. xoxoxoxo Anbette

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
So the wife and mother becomes a slut...

but concerning the plot, yeah it's been used. Which one hasn't?

But I think it could be given a chapter 2 or 3. What will she do now? What will she tell her husband? She wasn't really forthcoming with him.

I went ahead and give it 5 *'s, because at least you can spell, and had pretty good eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hope

Hopefully there is a chapter 2 where the plot thickens like Kim was in the bedroom watching, and helps Holly retell the events to hubby...just hoping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a lot of divorces start this way.

I guess that is what she wants, she isn't much of a wife or mother anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start, But???

Ended very abruptly. Seems incomplete to me. Definitely needs a follow on. Since it was short, maybe even 2 or 3 more chapters that size. Or it could even be the start of one of those long series that sometimes show up here?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
REFRESHING!

Hot Dog! A newbee who can write and knows something about the human cock he didn't learn from watching that small % of the population who find their way to porn. I gave you a five and hope you'll continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending sucked.

A coupla paragraphs of telling her husband.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Fantastic story.

The sex was great and a thick 7" cock is large enough to satisfy any woman. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best part yet to cum..

hope that she is a good storyteller for the husband....part that I always enjoy most when my HW plays

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
Didn't vote...

I don't like these stories, but will occasionally read them. One anon hit it; looks like a divorce might be on the horizon. If you take it someplace like that something might come of it; husband agrees, then changes his mind. Wife gets sore, hey you said...Husband, well I changed... Wife but I like... Husband, not with me anymore. The tension is there, and you can create a real set of problems for the couple to work through or abandon.

Not being critical just looking to see where it could go. If you do anything interesting I'll come back and vote.

Jedd Clampett

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Did Not Like*

Sorry!

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
great start

Nice build up and very erotic. This was a great first time post and I hope that you ignore the trolls and share more. I'd love to find out how she shares the details with her husband and hopefully he encourages her to continue. Oftentimes the best stories are the ones with wives who are reluctant and feel guilty afterwards but it all changes once they see how turned on their husbands are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

I hope you continue this story, so she can share her story with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her Night Out

I loved your erotic arousing story. Let me have some more, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad

It was an OK story, although a bit predictable.

Cocks are like automobiles ... big ones are impressive to look at, but smaller ones are more efficient.

JackallsJackallsabout 7 years ago
Poor

G.whata poor story. A total waste of time, unoriginal, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First story?

Very nice. I want to hear her tell her husband and see if she protects his ego.

anowlandanowlandalmost 7 years ago
Nice Story

Loved it! Please write more.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
What does he get

It felt good to be out. To be away from work and responsibility, and yes, it felt good to be away from her husband and child. Holly needed a night out and she was excited for the upcoming weekend with an old friend: Kim.

As a male I understand the need to sometimes get away but.......

"Lol. You know the rules; you can do anything you want with other women, no permission needed. Just details later. "

"I thought so. And what about guys?"

He didn't text back right away and she began to worry. Had she made her husband mad? Did he think she was being unfaithful?

Finally he texted back:

"The rules with guys are: I get to watch and you need permission. Why? Do you need an exception tonight?"

I wont claim to know what the husband was really thinking but from the way you wrote this it sounded like he was kidding. When he asked if she wanted the exception for the night he knew he already had lost her. Of course he just had to be bigger and better than her husband. My thoughts are she should divorce her husband and give him the child then she and Kim can become the bar sluts they always wanted to be.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
No

Not feeling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love the out of touch haters

But if they are in a relationship and they think this stuff does not go on... I feel for them.. Years ago I was traveling to Denver for a three week work project.. And close to the end of the second week my wife called me at the hotel... I could tell she was drinking and out with some other couples.. She was checking up on me and making sure i was still in Denver.. A call to the cell makes no sense. (hope the haters figured that out!!!).. Duh Now Figure that story out !!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Why

Why is anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view a hater? Such a childish attitude.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

Kim is not a very good friend. She should have tried to neutralize the situation and save her friend from the giant cocked, mega-handsome man. And if you are allowing exceptions to marital rules, why have the rules? Courts have rules though, as this couple will likely see. You write well and the story is engaging. You also allow comments so I can hop on my soapbox now and then. This story ended too abruptly however. I need more of what happens when she gets home, but the time gap tells me it won't happen. I am left wondering why you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous