Her Secret Text Messages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came out from the building, took her car and drove away to a small restaurant at the other end of town instead of the restaurant where the teachers usually preferred to have lunch instead at the school. She parked and went in but as Robert's car wasn't at the parking lot, I waited outside to give her time to order her meal. Then I saw him coming, so I went in and sat down at her table.

My lovely beloved wife wasn't happy at all to see me there. She almost shouted, "You? What are you doing here?

"Having lunch and you?"

She didn't reply because Robert was standing at our table and asked, "May I sit down?"

I looked at him and said, "It's okay for me if you and my wife are acquaintances."

Now he understood the weird situation and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, what a stupid mistake. I thought you two were from a company I visited yesterday. But you are real look-alikes, yes you are, indeed."

Her lover boy was a rather good-looking guy, though slightly feminine and a little smaller than me. I could hardly believe that this guy really wanted to divorce and marry a woman who was six years his senior and eight years older than his own wife.

Ellinore didn't look happy at all though she had seen her lover.

I told her, "Funny faggot, indeed. I saw him at the hotel driving away in a car with signs for some welding business. Do you know him?"

"Me? Why should I know some welder?"

"Because you told me you had some important things to do during the lunch and when he wanted to sit down I almost feared that you wanted to buy a welding robot."

"I don't know if he is funny, but I know that you are not funny at all with your silly jokes. It was a meeting for a headmaster job but it will be held tomorrow instead. How about your cheater hunting? Where is your important friend?"

"He had to do some work and the cameras are working surprisingly well but I've not seen any slut pictures yet."

Before she left, she said, "Don't forget that I have a meeting and will be late today. Don't forget to take care of the kids."

Ellinore left her job for the day at the usual time and drove to a supermarket where she parked. Robert came a few minutes later, picked her up and they went towards the next town. I was sure they were going to the motel outside that town, which was a popular place for discrete cheating.

I rang Ellinore's cell phone and told her, "Sorry to disturb you but I have an important matter to discuss. Are you at the school?"

She sounded irritated, "No, I'm on the moon. Of course I'm at the school. Where else?"

"Very funny, indeed, because I'm here at the school and there are no teacher cars at the parking lot, not even yours."

"How stupid can you be? When I say I'm at the school, it means that I'm working for the school and it doesn't matter wherever we are sitting for the time being. Don't you understand that?"

"No."

She ended the call and didn't take any further calls from me.

Then I put my cell phone in secret mode so my number wouldn't be visible on Linda Hanson's display and when I saw Robert turn to the motel, I pushed the button.

She replied almost immediately and I told of my errand, "I'm calling you on behalf of the local anti-prostitution committee. We have an infamous motel under observation and regret to say that your husband Robert Hanson, if he drives a black V70 with number FUL 675 and painted with a sign for a welding tool company just arrived here together with a well-known part-time prostitute. Please call him and get him to stop it; otherwise I must seriously warn you against having sex with your husband in the future without using a condom."

Robert went into the reception and Ellinore remained in the car. I parked next to her, dragged up her door and shouted, "So that is the important school meeting. I didn't know that ass-fucking with a damn pervert welding faggot was a school matter."

I gave her the divorce papers and shouted again, "Sign these papers and you are free from me to fuck that damn ass licking feminine faggot as much as you want."

She was shocked and began to cry hysterically but didn't open the envelope with the papers.

Now Robert was coming out from the reception, obviously upset and speaking in his cell phone. I don't think he saw me until he was only five meters from the car. I was ready to meet him with a simple but efficient tactic.

He held up his hands in some kind of peace signal and tried to begin explaining the matter of why I found him and my wife at a motel. I took a quick run towards him, hit him hard in the belly with my right fist and kicked his balls so he fell down on his knees in pain, shock and. surprise. Obviously he was used to talking himself out of problems but we old bikers used to prefer action more than talk.

Then I opened the door to the backseat of his car, dragged him partly into the seat and gave his face such hard treatment with my fists that even his wife would have difficulties recognizing him when he was back home.

Thereafter I pushed and dragged him to the floor between the seats so he was less visible from outside and closed the car door. Ellinore was still crying hysterically but didn't make any attempt to sign the papers, which didn't matter a shit because it's enough if one part of a marriage wants divorce and signs the papers. She could fight the conditions but not the divorce. But she could hardly win anything further because I had suggested shared custody of the children and everything of value split 50/50.

Now I spoke to Ellinore in a normal voice and said. "I hope you are happy now when you've got the man you've been dreaming about. Feel free to do whatever you want to do with him. I would suggest taking him to the room he obviously booked here and let him rest for a while before you begin giving him that great sex you never gave to me."

I closed the car door on her side and left for home.

Ellinore didn't come home that evening. I rang our relatives in town and her dad and told them that our marriage was history.

Her dad asked me, "Aren't you overreacting? Such mere trifles aren't anything to be concerned about. What about my grandchildren?"

"Your grandchildren are still your grandchildren even when their parents are not living together. Nobody will deny you seeing them."

He calmed down and called me an overreacting donkey that don't know his own best interests.

I also took the next day off from my job and about eleven o'clock Ellinore was back home.

She threw the divorce papers on the kitchen table and shouted, "I will never sign these!"

"That's your problem. It doesn't matter how much you'll pay to some law-shark, you don't get more than I've already offered you in these papers. That's for sure, but it is your decision and your money."

"I've made a horrible mistake. Can we talk about it?"

"Yes, of course we can talk. Why did you do it and are you happy now when you've gained your freedom from me and can marry Robert or fuck whoever you want to fuck?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you and our children. I've always hated cheating and will always regret that I ever made such a foolish mistake. I knew it was a very wrong thing to do but somehow it felt right when I did it. Robert was intended to be both my first and my last lover during a few months. I was very careful and had no intentions to hurt you because I love you very much and always will."

"Why in the hell did you do it then?"

Because I wanted to feel how it is to be courted, wanted and loved once again before I was a granny. Robert and I don't have any plans for marriage; he was only a fling and that has nothing to do with my love for you. I love you very much in a much deeper, stronger and never ending way."

"Hopefully the devil in hell will understand such bullshit when you get there but I don't. Have I really been so lousy a husband to you that you have to cheat on me with such a faggot as this damn Robert to feel some kind of desire? Did you really believe that I would accept you fucking behind my back? Did you ever think about the consequences for our children?"

"I love you and our children and never wanted to hurt any of you. I met Robert, a young handsome man at a conference hotel. He flattered me and got me in the romantic mood with his intensive courting and nothing happened there but he began to call me and send romantic messages until I agreed to meet him next time he came to our town. Please believe me, he was only a fling and it was only sex, not love, nothing else. You are my only real love.

"Please save that 'only sex bullshit' for him. If I'm your only love, why didn't you cancel that stupid date yesterday? You ought to have understood that I suspected you when I fucked you like the whore you are, stayed home from my job and interrupted your lunch date with him. Did you really think that my lunch at that distant restaurant was a coincidence?"

"Yes, I did because I never had any doubts about you telling the truth about your police friend watching the hotel."

"He didn't exist, but even if your strong desire for Robert got your IQ down to 50, you ought to have understood that you were the searched slut wife. How could you miss that when I told you about a slut wife who expected to be cheating with a pussy hound at the town hotel? Didn't you intend to go and see Robert at the hotel after your job?"

"Yes, but we saw your slut hunting as an advantage that kept you busy at the hotel and wouldn't see and disturb us at the motel."

"I was tempted to let him sit down at our table at the restaurant and end that damn farce right there, but I was too curious to see how far you were going to get his cock, though you ought to have known that I was suspecting you. Your silly mumbo jumbo about a secret meeting place for school matters convinced me that you didn't care a shit about the price for fucking Robert yesterday evening. You knew it would been easy for me to find out the truth that no such secret school meeting ever existed, but as I said, you didn't care a shit."

Obviously she still had a hope of my forgiving her and continued, "Of course I cared a lot and I had persuaded Annie and Lena to back up my story. It wasn't my intention to hurt either you or our children and as long as you didn't know anything about Robert, you didn't get hurt. He was only intended to be both my first and my last short time fling and it was not meant to last for long."

"Do you really think I'm an idiot? You received and sent your tokens of love in text messages just like a lovesick teenage girl and thought I wouldn't understand anything. You are not stupid but obviously his messages got you so horny that you lost all common sense. If you had put a period to your affair right there after the first message I saw you get on the island, I would have never found out the dirty truth and you would have saved your marriage."

"I told him not to send any messages during our holidays but obviously he forgot that a few times and it was very innocent messages."

"Maybe innocent but compromising enough for you to throw an expensive cell phone into the sea. How long a time has your affair with this Robert lasted? How many others were there before him?"

"As I told you, Robert is the first and the last and it is only three months since I met him."

"Three months too much, indeed and how often did you fuck him? Have you fucked him here in our bed?"

"Never in our bed, please believe me, but on one occasion in our spare room, once at the hotel here in town and one night at a hotel at our county capital, that's all."

"One night?"

"Anne-Marie's birthday party there. I left early from the party because Robert was in town and we spent the night at his hotel."

"Pussy hounds like Robert are usually never satisfied with anything less than access to all openings when they are fucking sluts. You never denied him anything, did you?"

She hesitated before she replied, "Of course I did, and I am not a slut."

I raised my voice, "Don't lie to me, bitch. You denied sucking your husband but never denied him anything that he wanted to do. Did you?"

After some sobbing she said with a low voice, "No."

"You probably even sucked him hard again after he fucked your ass without using a condom. Did you?"

"No, no, no, never that. What do you think about me?"

"What do I think? You are a cheating slut. Did he fuck you everywhere last night?"

"No, of course not. Do you really think we were in the mood for any sex? I can promise that we had much more serious problems to take care of. I can tell you that Robert cursed me during the whole way back to town while I drove his car back to his hotel and then I went to Annie and spent the night in her spare room. "

"Did you have him use a condom when he fucked you?"

"No."

Now I became furious and shouted, "No protection? How in the hell can you be so damn stupid? You don't know how many other whores this damn pussy hound may have fucked and what diseases they may have spread to him, he to you and you to me? Don't you, damn fucking bitch, understand what you might have done to us? For heavens sake, go and test yourself the first thing tomorrow morning."

She was ashen gray when she sobbed, "I'm no whore and there are no other whores! Robert promised that his wife and me were his only women. He loves his wife but she has less interest in sex than he does."

"He cheated his wife and lied to her, didn't he? Why should such a creep care about telling the truth to a silly cock eager cheating bitch as you? What did he promise you for the future? Marriage?"

"No. None of us had any such intentions."

"You are lying again, aren't you? I know for sure that you planned something for the future."

"How can you know so much about Robert and me?"

"Simply because a pussy hound always brags about his seductions. Robert is no exception."

That wasn't the truth but why not put one further wedge between the lovers, which was obvious in her reply.

"Oh, my God! Yes, we did. We wanted to spend a weekend together at some nice hotel."

"Lucky girl! You got exactly what you wanted; you are free to spend that damn weekend with Robert and do whatever you want to do with him or any other horny pussy hounds who will make you feel wanted, courted and admired."

She began to cry loud and screamed, "No, no, no, please forgive me, please forgive me. I will never do that again, never again, please forgive me."

Now she had had enough and rushed to the bedroom loudly crying. My remaining questions could wait to the next day.

Due to the phone taping I knew that much of her confession was true and saw no reason for further investigations. A few days later she signed the divorce papers and our relationship is now polite and correct. Both of us are still living in our old house though Ellinore, with good help from her father, bought my share of it for a fair market related price. It was a good solution for our kids and though we had decided on shared custody, I agreed to let them have their base in our old house and visit me as often as they wanted when I found an acceptable apartment.

Ellinore was happy with that agreement and promised to let me stay as a lodger until the divorce is final or I have found something. I'm rather high up on a waiting list for an apartment in a nice area. None of us are dating yet. I don't do that simply because I haven't met anyone to date yet. Ellinore is not dating because she is still hoping that time will heal my wounds and I will forgive her. She says that neither Robert nor she have made any attempts of continuing their interrupted relationship.

Ellinore's father made several attempts to persuade me into taking her back. He even promised me his high valued summerhouse as my private property but I don't believe in bought love.

Robert's wife Linda and I have met to share information. I was surprised to see how lovely, easygoing and beautiful a woman Robert was married to and I really can't understand how he could risk his marriage to that pretty woman for a few fucks with Ellinore, who must been turned into an incredible sex subordinate during her cheatings. Robert had confessed to Linda that his only reason for cheating with Ellinore was that she had no limits for kinkier sex, which he never dared to try at home. Linda was surprised when I told her that Ellinore had threatened me with divorce if I intended to do any of that kinky sex we had seen in porn videos. Robert paid a very high price for fucking Ellinore because he ran his welding equipment sales job via his own company. Therefore everything of value in his home had been written as Linda's private property, which she kept after their divorce.

12