All Comments on 'Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 01'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave your story 5*

And agree with all you had to say at the start of your story, I also do not like the stories that have the Dominant female a cruel, vindictive, cold hearted bitch.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Congratulations for your first story!

Hello, EmeraldSolitaire. I would like to welcome you to Literotica as a writer, and I have to say I was very impressed with this offering, especially as it is your first.

The preamble to your story was also well worth reading; I think there is a great deal in it for many of us, and you made your points succinctly and without overstating your case.

I notice that this carries the Chapter One flag; I would love to read more of your fine work. Thank you for 'breaking your duck' and please have five stars with my good wishes.

mel_pomene

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

agree with u a 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked your introduction as it is the way I feel basically, and assume many others. But your story was more about her pleasing you the way you wanted to be dominated. Which makes it more about her submission to satisfying your needs. So it is all vanilla. D/s where a woman takes charge and gets her excitement from being totally interested in satisfying her own needs and not yours is a little riskier but also hotter and more realistic. A man with strong submissive needs is usually the more passive partner. A more dominant women will start showing her need for control right from the gitgo in a relationship. So just saying...

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Definitely not the same run-of-the-mill

Welcome to the fold of Lit authors! Great story, even better premise. Too much hate and meanness here in the BDSM camp, good to see somebody who understands that BDSM can be sweet and loving. Five stars!

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Welcome, welcome, welcome

I very much appreciate your perspective. The tent is large and has room for all. While those who like the...edgier...aspects are quick to advocate for tolerance/acceptance of all, they seem to lose that support for the other end of the spectrum.

The anon above seems to think this is not D/s because she is seeking to fulfill his desires and needs...huh? First, this is an initial outing for newbies. Walking before running... . Second, isn't seeing to the needs to the s part of what the D does, whatever intensity that involves? Even when the D complete ignores the needs of the s and does whatever the hell they want, it is portrayed as what the s wants-to give all to the D. (Unless it is actually just abusive tripe.)

This is a great first step, for author and characters, into a softer and more uplifting version of this world.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Cranky nonny is in the house!

Whoop, whoop!

And hitting every story down the line. Gotta keep those hand muscles in shape somehow...ya know, since you can't get it up enough to fap it. Typing will have to suffice. Why are you even here, nonny?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Lol FA

Cumon. Don't hold back. Tell it straight.

You've just rained on poor nonnies highlight of the week.

Wapping off while dissing someone with 20 times more talent and personality than itself..it's all it has to live for...oh that and his personal rubber comforter.batteries inc.

.

A decent story ...not one to get me excited I must admit...but a decent story nonetheless.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Welcome!

A very nice story, well written and very loving.

I'm not a lover of male submissive stories (my bad!) but after seeing our friend anon had been at work I felt compelled to read this one. I'm glad I did as you managed to show the respect side of any BDSM relationship. There is a fine line between D/s and abuse and sadly a lot of stories cross that line frequently in their misunderstanding of how this lifestyle works.

If I had any complaint it would be the adding of coke to Whiskey, a terrible terrible crime. If I'm being honest any alcohol during a scene is usually a no no but hey it's fiction and didn't spoil the story for me!

Well done and I hope you continue to write.

cloud26cloud26over 9 years ago
Agree with Anon (not the insulting one)

But the one who wrote this "But your story was more about her pleasing you the way you wanted to be dominated"

It is strange that you talk about how you'd want to 50/50 in a relationship but your story is simply about the woman fulfilling his fantasies. I hope she also enjoys doing these activities but she never talks about that and the way she calls it "Lee appreciation weekend" and also how she asks for his permission before each and every little activity makes it feel like she'll only do what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

I expected her to get more pleasure differently, but it was written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ehh....

I'll be honest, I wanted to get off to this story but it just wasn't happening. Cloud really hit it on the head, I was expecting a loving female dominant and we basically got a casual submissive trying to play the part of a loving domme and doing a poor job of it, all for a dom who likes foodplay. This story felt all over the road between trying to be what the description says, realism, and dialogue that's cheesy as all get-out.

Loving dommes exist, but this is simply not how it goes. A msub can still admit it's a 75/25 relationship but is fine with the fact his domme has that much power because she treats him right without overly spoiling him either. She doesn't cuck him or abuse him, he is willing to hold back and follow her commands. SHE is the leader and captain, he is the follower and right-hand man. He is the one who asks HER for permission, she is the one who allows or denies him at her whim. She praises him very well when he does good and gives polite disapproval when he has let her down. That is what makes a good loving femdom relationship, it's a very delicate balance of love and power where both parties benefit from her control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never hurt him?

A little late for that isn't it? Dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why

Do so many people want this woman to be a pro domme on their very first attempt at a scene? Training wheels here, people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES