Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She untied me from my hogtie but my hands were still tied behind my back and my ankles were still tied too. I have to admit it was hot as could be. She led me over by the sofa and spread her legs. I began eating out those edible panties. And soon I was getting to the center of the tootsie pop. You could hear Fidelity screaming and groaning and I kept licking and licking. I wasn't going to have to be her ottoman tonight because I made her cum in a big way. I had never given her oral before but I scored a home run now.

As I saw her on the sofa catching her breath more than ever I was captivated by her beauty. It was beginning to look like I had nothing to fear. I told her my deepest, darkest, most embarrassing fantasies and it looked like many of them would be fulfilled this weekend. I was so happy and more in love with her than ever

"I love you Fidelity!" I exclaimed, exhausted from the oral but still happy to tell her

"That's just what I want to hear Lee. You did a good job. We've been going out a while and you haven't gone down on me yet. But that was pure bliss. You deserve a reward. " she responded.

And with that I saw her walk off into the kitchen. It made no sense to me. I saw her come back in the living room with two six packs of pudding. I wondered what she was going to do with them. I would soon find out.

She brought a chair into the living room. She made me sit in it. She went back in the hall with it, came back out with some rope and tied me to it. She went back in the hall and brought back out what looked like a pair of panties.

"You didn't think I wore those edible panties to work today did you?" asked Fidelity, with a grin of mischievousness in her beautiful eyes.

"No" I responded, wondering where this would lead.

"These are the panties I wore to work today. All day I thought about you and tonight. The pleasure I would give you and how I'd have to restrain you for your own good to accept that pleasure. Because it's pleasure you need to be healthy. It's pleasure you need to be the best Lee you can be. I have to gag you again so you won't be able to talk. All you'll be able to do is see how beautiful I am and feel how good you feel from the pleasure I give you. You need this. Forget about all the troubles of the world and focus on me. I tied you up because I love you and I'm gagging you with my taste because I love you. Think about how lucky you are to have me."

And with that she stuffed the panties in my mouth. She went back to the duct tape and put several more strips over my mouth. At that moment I realized I should have told her how hot this was making me before she gagged me again.

She took the first cup of pudding, pulled off the lid, and dropped it straight onto my dick. Pudding spread around my balls. She started licking and sucking my dick. And she did with each cup of pudding and I could start to feel it. After the 12th cup I was as hot as I could be and close to cumming and she kept sucking and licking till I start out shooting loads and loads of cum. I have never cum so hard from a blow job Fidelity has given me. Fidelity could see how satisfied I was

"Did you like that honey?" she questioned with a cooing voice

I started trying to say yes through my gag but it was all muffled

"I can't hear you" she teased. "Sounds like you have something in your mouth."

With her panties in my mouth and the duct tape over it all I could do is nod yes

"So you're saying you like it? Good. All I want is for you to be happy and satisfied this weekend. I've taken you as my sex hostage to make you happy darling. Would you like something to eat?"

I nodded yes. Sex always makes me hungry and she had gotten me good and liquored up before she started all this

"All right darling, I'm going to fix you some soup. I'm going to leave you gagged while doing so. If it was like a ball gag I probably wouldn't but you've got my panties in your mouth. My taste is better than any food you can eat so I want you to suck on them while I'm making you dinner and think about how great a girlfriend I am. Most girls you told what you did to this week would have run away. But I've got you bound and gagged to make you happy. You appreciate me for this right, darling?"

I nodded my head yes at her question.

"Great", she responded.

She went off in the kitchen to fix me soup. She came back in the living room with a bowl of soup. She sat the soup down. She untied me from the chair and guided me over to the sofa. She sat down beside me. She took the tape off my mouth and pulled the panties out. She started tongue kissing me and this lasted for several minutes. I was getting really hot.

At that point the soup had cooled off a bit. So she picked it up off the table and brought it up to my face. It was a bowl of chicken noodle soup. It looked delicious.

"Darling, I want you to drink the broth first. I know you usually drink broth when you've finished soup and it warms you up but I want you to drink it first. The warmth of that broth is like the warmth of my love and I want you to feel my love spreading all over you."

"Ok", I responded.

She put the soup up to the mouth and I began drinking. She could tell when it was too much and adjusted back and forth. Adjusting the flow. I could feel the solid food in the soup brush up against my chin but I did as she commanded and drank just the broth. She had just sucked me off but I was horny as ever. And I think she knew it.

After I finished the broth she sat down beside me. And then she did something odd.

"Honey, I want to give you a treat." Fidelity said

"What is the treat my darling?"

"I'm going to dump the rest of this soup, the noodles, the chicken, the celery, and all that on my breasts and I want you to eat this soup off of my titties."

This made me very hot. And drunk as I was that soup looked delicious and the idea of licking it off of her gorgeous chest made it sound it even hotter.

"Fidelity darling, this is going to be a better dinner than the several hundred you spent on me at the steak house." I complimented

"I know"

With that she dumped the soup on her hot rack. And I began eating and licking. With every bite and lick I became hornier and hornier and you could tell she was enjoying it too.. Eating chicken soup off of this woman's breasts was better than the most expensive steak she could have bought me. Lee Appreciation Weekend indeed.

After I ate the soup, and it was all gone she got back up and brought me several bottles of water out of the refrigerator. I drank every one. I was so happy and so hot. And then my beloved began to speak again.

"Darling, I think it's time to get you to bed but before you get to bed I'm going to fuck your brains out."

I couldn't argue with that. It sounded like it would be pretty hot.

With that she lead me into her bedroom. She had a beautiful bed that was all nice and soft. I always liked it.

"Now darling, I'm going to untie your hands from behind your back. Please don't try anything or I won't be able to fuck you and I'll have to put you back in a hogtie for the rest of the night. I know being hogtied by a pretty girl is a fantasy of yours, it's why I did it, but it'll probably be hard for you to sleep like that."

I had no intentions of trying to escape. I was living the dream at this point. She untied my hands from behind my back. I just sat there on the bed while she went to the closet and got out some rope. She cut the pieces with the scissors and soon each hand was tied to the headboard.

"Now darling. I want to give you a choice. Do you want your mouth free while I fuck you or do you want me to gag you again. I feel like being tied like this you want me to fuck you while I have you gagged and if you say you don't want to be gagged then I'll respect it but I'll know at this point you're holding back on your true desires. I respected you for telling me because it was so strong of you. " She said

She continued, "It takes more strength for a man to tell a woman what you told me than it does to bench press 700lbs. I would love nothing more than to have a nice breakfast with a strong man tomorrow, even if you are my sex prisoner for the weekend. But if you can't accept yourself and let me fuck you while you're gagged, to just feel, to let me do the driving and give you pleasure unparalleled, to experience the ecstasy I give you without worry then I'll untie you so you can make your own breakfast tomorrow but we won't eat breakfast together. I've done this for you because I respect you. But can you respect yourself? Honey do you want me to fuck you gagged or are you not strong enough for that?

"I want to have breakfast with you tomorrow morning" I replied.

I could see the smile spread across her face. It made me happy to see her happy because I know she was doing this to make me happy. I knew how lucky I was to have her.

"Great!" she exclaimed, with a look of pure joy on her face. I saw her go to her sock drawer and pull out her sock drawer. She came back to my mouth, stuffed in what looked like a clean sock, and then put more of the pink duct tape over it.

And then she started licking me. She started touching me. She touched every right place. She kissed me on the tape. She stimulated me with her hands until I was ready to cum. And she backed off several times to get back to it. Finally she mounted my dick and started riding me. She kept riding me while telling me how strong of a man I was and how much she loved me. And I could feel the climax coming on. And I came. And I shot load after load after load. I was amazed at how long it lasted. I was really satisfied and I could tell she got off too.

"You did great darling" she congratulated me. "Now for your reward. It's time for you to go to sleep. Now I don't want to risk you choking tonight so I bought you this special ring gag. If you wake up and scream you'll only wake up me but you're drunk enough and I've made you cum twice so I think my plan for making you go to sleep soon will work. I know we usually cuddle after we fuck but for the purposes of the weekend I need you to sleep. Is this OK?"

I nodded that it was

"Ok, I'm going to take the tape off, and take the sock out. I'll give you some water before I put the ring gag in you. After all, you don't want to wake the neighbors do you? They might not understand that I'm doing this for your own good"

I nodded again. She took the sock and tape gag out and gave me more water. She then went to the closet, took the ring gag out and fixed it into place. And then I saw her leave the room and she came back with one of her high heels. I recalled she had worn them to pick me up and while we had dinner. She probably wore them to work today

"Honey, you need to understand how much I love you. How much I want what's best for you. I'll never hurt you. I love you. And I want you to love me too. I know you say you do but how can I know it's true? I have to make sure that you will love me. That you'll give in to my love. That you won't struggle against or resist my affection. Surrender to my love. It's what you need. It's what you crave." She said as she picked up the high heel and placed it over my nose.

"Breathe in and breathe out darling. Breathe in my aroma. Let it intoxicate you. Let it comfort you. Breathe it in till the scent of my high heels puts you to sleep. Relax darling and give in. Give into your desires. Remember that I've got you bound and gagged in my bed and am holding my high heel over your nose. Breathe it in and relax. Go to sleep darling."

She kept repeating the same mantra. It wasn't long before I felt peace come over me. And soon I was asleep.

12