All Comments on 'Her Tease, My Denial...'

by Her_love

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
miss_hornymiss_hornyover 6 years ago
can i give a - 5

what a fucking waste of 5 seconds for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"as she quickly kissed my check,"

Sounds right for a girl concerned about finances.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
When a comment reads like something from Yoda you just know

Language English first is not yours.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Incomplete

A husband is “living the American dream” with his gorgeous wife and beautiful family. That’s the setup.

Wife suddenly begins denying him in the bedroom. That’s the conflict.

Wife gives him sex on the condition that he stops spending so much money. That’s the conflict resolution.

Then...well, then the story just ends. Where is the conclusion?

This could have been interesting if the husband went on a spending spree to test their arrangement. Or if hubby checked his spending and his wife didn’t fulfill her end of the bargain. That bargain is the entire point of this story, and yet it was never tested!

You write well, in that you string words together in a pleasing way. You just need better material.

Ignore the dumbass anonies. They’re only angry because no LW story was published today where a defenseless woman is beaten with a pickaxe handle, and no unconscious woman was repeatedly raped by her ex-husband. Those are the stories they crave, and yet they call others “sick.” Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:swingerjoe

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an ass. Well if they didn't, I just did. Can't you make a comment without insulting others? Grow up and act like an adult you pretend to be.

No comment on story, anything that has a rating of 2 can't be that good, why waste my time.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
@ butthurt angry anony

I’ll stop insulting the asshole anonies when they stop posting moronic and insulting comments. Deal?

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
Mmm

Begging for sex with my own wife, or a divorce. Then i take the divorce thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swinger Joe HERO

Swinger Joe is a hero to many readers here that just enjoy stories and that maybe cuck, Hot wife, cheating wife.Joe thank you for standing up to all the haters here that want to destroy the L.W. Cat.Wonder how many hate comments this will get.

Again thank you Swinger Joe

MurfyMurfyover 6 years ago
Communication

It sounds like this couple needs to work on their communication skills if they want to continue to live the American dream. And set less barriers and more goals.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

I would have given her the choice... divorce or love making...

Life is too short to go without and be denied ... for no reason other than control...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really odd and unhealthy relationship dynamics.

So was this just a short portrayal of a dysfunctional marriage? What for, what was the point? Nothing erotic, dramatic, suspenseful, witty; nothing. The husband is a bit feckless, insubstantial, and timid. The wife is a bit cold and manipulative. And based on how the relationship is portrayed, the children are irrelevant.

So what is the take away from this story? How about, authors who have no story to tell should just make notes and write outlines of an emerging story until it has solidified into a comprehensive plot.

I hope this comment helps you develop and grow as a writer. You've got the mechanical writing part down, I think. Now just add some wit and imagination to create a story worth your time writing, and our time reading. Good luck with future endeavors.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Failed marriage.

This wife is a typical bitch who uses sex as a weapon to get what she wants. There is no love here.

This marriage has more problems than just the sex issue. This is a finance issue. One of the biggest marriage issues in existence.

Too bad women get into this position and use sex as a weapon. One of the biggest ways to say "I don’t love you" to a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No physical contact for 6 months?

Why not just talk about what needs to be worked out. Why use sex as a weapon? Thats what makes marriages work, communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Thanks for the story, it was fun and inventive. Keep up the good work and ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: swingerjoe

I think the anon who called you an ass just made his point. You retaliated with an angry comment, he didn't. Told it like it is. As to the guy that thinks you're a hero, why is he whining. If everybody just commented as they see fit without attacking others for having opposing opinions there wouldn't be a problem. As always you cuckies have a need to defend your lifestyle. Let it go, nobody gives a shit who you fuck or what you fuck, or if your wife is a slut or not. These are stories and if somebody feels like attacking the morality of it, it's their business not yours. Like anon said, grow up and be an adult.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Six months?

Seriously, the man was cut off by his wife for six months? During that time he didn't try harder to identify the 'problem'? She didn't get pissed-off enough for a solid argument over finances? Not plausible.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
HAS to be a serial.

NO way this is not a serial. It CANNOT end here. I don’t think it will be marked highly when it IS finished. They have kids (how many, what flavor?) and good to very good incomes (AmerDream) but Her-Love elaborates on NONE of that (or a bunch of other things that would fill-in the story fo We-The-Readers! No way this outline gets higher than a 2* with those omissions. It is hard to feel much for either Hubby or Sweetie ... Except that Sweetie admits to doing something MegaBitchy and unloving. Nonetheless, it needs to be finished. FTDS should have the shortest sequel in LIT history...

“So, Hubby promptly divorces her worthless ass. The female judge awards Hubby full custody and child support from the Ice Queen!”

(Yeah, I know it is woefully short of the LIT minimum word-length, but an exception is warranted.)

Unranked - in hopes the author will finish taking out the trash.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
likideesplit

If only FTDS were still in business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Financial Hostage

This sucks!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Interesting Ouch!

It does happen. I liked the story because it could easily happen with couples I know. That said, the takeaway is that she stayed with him instead of making a deal that would kill their marriage, probably. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Financial issue?

When I first read this, I thought that his over spending — kind of a reversal, because these stories usually have the wife as the spendthrift — was shorthand for either a gambling problem or drug abuse. Being something new, this story could get interesting if further developed.

WillieWrightWillieWrightover 6 years ago
Liked the comments

that's it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@AnnetteBishop said

"I liked the story because it could easily happen with couples I know", but she should have said: "I liked the story because it was what happened with my marriage, with the difference I fuck around."

The story? So bad!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The Whore of LW was trying to.make serious comment. Leave her be. Not.much story to make a comment about.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Just another feminist author working to make all husbands spineless and idiots. Laughable to see how hard the writer works to make it ok for wife to be an evil and selfish shrew. Nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous